image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyKT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1045 8 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I asked Kayte which # I am. She said there are no numbers yet, and said its just an interested list until game is revealed and deposits taken.
Im assuming it's above 300 and possibly still growing but just a guess. Wouldn't you want to be sure there was more than enough interest too if you were them?
Once game is revealed, $1k deposits will be collected, securing your game and build #'s assigned.
My impression is that if you're number #301 on the interested list and only one person ahead of you decides they don't want it (or passes for any reason) then you'd get your chance to secure it with deposit. So if you were #302 on interested list and literally only one person backed out ahead of you (#301 stays) then you become the first person that just missed by a hair.
Maybe Chuck can pop in here for a quick "yes" or "no...___" to confirm. I don't want to spread bad info or assumptions, just attempting to help based on an email response I got.
Dead horse statement:
They are doing this right by assuring interest, showing, THEN taking deposits. Very logical order

This is KT,this is my 2nd EVER post on Pinside.... Yes, the game numbers will be secured in the order they were received. I will announce more as we get closer to that time.

3 weeks later
#1136 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Ya ya, the translight is cool, but the real story of this picture is that KT had too much horror fun this weekend and what you don't see is she actually just drove a stake through a vampire's heart and is standing on him for this picture. We all know Charlie likes to only show you a part of stuff when he teases things... Folks, it's October and there's vampire killings going on in Benton - call CNN ! : )
Congrats Charlie and KT - looking forward to the pictures of Charlie crying when he met Rob... It's true it happened, cried like a baby and asked Rob to hold him.
: )~

JOE You know you aren't supposed to tell people about my night job as a vampire hunter!!!

2 months later
#1579 8 years ago

The stream has been re-scheduled so that it can be done from our new shop!! Keep your fingers crossed that things go quickly and maybe it will be even earlier.

3 weeks later
#3399 8 years ago

I have sent out emails to the next 5 people on my list. They have till Thu to decide. Then I will go down to the next people on the list and keep this up till we are done.

3 months later
#4590 8 years ago

The $200 price is a short term deal for the Back Alley Mods. I need to get an idea how many Matt will need to make as these are MUCH more complicated then the simple toys that just sit in the game. I will still offer the upgrades after the 9th of May but they will be at the full price that Matt will be selling them at $240. Please keep in mind that they will also come to you already installed in you game.

As to the LED's & plastics---- the upgrade LED kit will be using the Pinball Life Ablaze Ghost Buster LED's. That will be $80 and they will be installed here at the factory for you. The plastic protectors will be $20 also installed at the factory.

Please email me [email protected] if you have any questions.

ghost_buster_lights_(resized).pngghost_buster_lights_(resized).png

#4642 8 years ago
Quoted from pballinhd:

Charlie will a shaker motor add-on be available in the future (on our dime) and will it be incorporated in the code?

Yes we are currently working on this with Pinball Life... they are also working on a "real knocker" and Fawzma is working on both for code as I type.

#4665 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Plastic pallets please for us down under!

HA HA HA funny, next batch will be on treated pallets, no more fumigating

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#4787 7 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Le # 10 Has arrived!! What a step up from AMH. Put me in for parent of the year award, first thing the game asked her was why she was playing like a damn clown....lol

What a CUTIE!!!

1 month later
#5279 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Always love your colorful words Spooky needs you on there podcast more offen

Totally agree!!!!!! Bug needs you old man get off your ass & help him out with the podcast.

4 months later
#6524 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Another difference - LE comes with shaker motor and knocker kit.
* edit - I was wrong as they were not included.

They are only available from Pinball Life. They have just recently been added. The only difference between the LE & the regular was the backglass art & the armour.

5 months later
#7765 7 years ago

#300 got pushed up a bit so we can do the charity auction at our "home show". We only have 30ish games left on the run. Between the TPF & MGC shows we have been CRAZY busy the last 2 weeks. We did the same thing with #150 on AMH pushed it up a few months so we could auction it at Pinball Life open house. Sometimes you have to change your schedules so that things fit in with the rest of the worlds.

1 month later
#8401 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

is v20 going to include dmd enhancements or will that lag? There was some discussion about the quality of images and I know that video mode is somewhat difficult to follow as the number of pixels is too low.
psssst ... pssssst ..... when is v20 going to be available?
ps - if the kid ain't coding, tell him to get busy with the podcast. Screw those school assignments, this is important. Spooky listeners are ready for their June 1 feeding.

The "kid" is taking finals LOL he will finish the last episode of Lionman tonight. Podcast should be up and running by dinner time tomorrow night.

1 year later
#10222 5 years ago
Quoted from Deafcon:

Think you will make Q4 still? We are having some people over for New Years, I would be happy to beta test the code in it's current state if things are still being worked out.

Fawzma is getting it ready to launch right now. As soon as we get the links etc up Happy New Year

8 months later
#10438 4 years ago

Spooky Pinball LLC is feeling sad.
1 hr ·
When Spooky had nothing... Sid Haig helped us when he didn't need to. 5 years ago we recorded dialogue in a hotel in Indiana with a guy we only knew from the movies. We ended up just chatting and even had dinner & cheesecake later that night (why is it always cheesecake?!) We've been helping Sid at various shows and trying to pay back the kindness ever since. We made a great friend... more dinners, conversations, a few beverages at the bar here and there, pinball games, and even a little birthday cake just a few months ago followed.

Life is amazing... and fragile, and short.

Goodbye dear friend. Our family was blessed to have crossed paths with you, and even more so to call you friend. No words can cover the sadness at Spooky today. All our best to Sid's family, friends, and fans all over the world.

#10440 4 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Beautiful reflection KT

Thanks but that was Charlies post on FB. I just copied it & put it here also. Such a sad day.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyKT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=SpookyKT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.