image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverballNut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2781 8 years ago

Looks great. My deposit was already sent in, but the video just makes me more excited to get the pin here.

This game is just begging for inside cabinet art. I am sure someone will make some available, but a licensed add on would be my first choice...

#3157 8 years ago

183. I was surprised it was so high but not complaining. Glad I got in when I did.

2 months later
#4359 8 years ago

My brother and I got to play RZ at TPF. Like it a lot and ready for more. Funny thing is Charlie, Bryan(?), and Steve Ritchie were watching us play and commenting. My brother (Steve) had a good game. Mine was almost embarrassing.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4381 8 years ago

Yeah I tried to take a little video but we didn't do so well and all you could hear was the sound of a 747 taking off. If it's quieter at the after party I may try again.

#4479 8 years ago

It's hard to give detailed feedback about the gameplay. I played it several times but TPF is so loud (think 747) that you can't really hear most of the sounds or music. Also, keep in mind there are lines constantly. You get to play one game and move on. It's not like anyone got to play for hours and then make good judgements.

While playing I found it hard to decide what to do but that is true with any new pin. I have a bad habit of looking at the pin instead of my ball so game times are pretty short initially. I can't really comment on modes. Barely got to play a handful and wasn't really sure what to do on them until halfway through. It seems very deep.

It just felt fun. It goes from being a normal ball speed to an insane speed in an instant so you have to stay awake and aware. Also hard at a show where you are up all weekend and drinking.

It looks incredible in person. I find no problems with how it looks. Found no real problems with any of it. The few little bugs will get worked out and I can't wait to get mine so I can play it over and over.

Only after having it a couple months would I feel justified in giving a real review. There will probably be some more video footage soon. Ed is talking about doing a live stream which will be great to watch when he gets the time.

Greg

1 week later
#4512 8 years ago

'

Quoted from emkay:What about the LED boom box?

Pretty sure that is the 'radio' mentioned in the upgrades

Definitely will want to add them to mine. Oh the wait

3 weeks later
#4681 7 years ago

I saw the toys at TPF and am thrilled I can get them installed at the factory. They really add to the playfield.

Thanks Spooky!

4 months later
#6054 7 years ago

If it keeps going that way, I may get a nice christmas gift

1 week later
#6150 7 years ago

That really does look better. I'm glad you are open to suggestions and trying to work on small things like this. That is the type of polish that continues to impress me with the Spooky games.

#6200 7 years ago

So glad things are working out and another Spooky game is on the horizon! Still waiting for my RZ, but am loving the AMH I was able to acquire recently. I like having games that play differently in my collection and these games just have that unique feel to them.

Keep up the great work!

2 weeks later
#6312 7 years ago

Not unusual actually. They use pallet jacks which can't go up stairs so I've never had them put it anywhere the jack can't place it.

If I get a delivery on a pallet then I either have to have them leave it in the driveway (around back in the alley) or drop it off in the street. They won't even take it up the curb to the sidewalk at the front of the house.

Hope you get it inside ok.

#6317 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

At least it looks like it arrived in good shape.
I've never shipped a pin before so excuse my ignorance, but is it required to bring it into the house or just a courtesy? It's definitely more work than unloading it off a liftgate with a pallet jack.

It depends on how you have it shipped. If you use one of the full service shippers like NAVL they will bring the machine inside, but the machine does not have to be palletted when they pick it up. You are essentially paying for a mover (like if they moved a couch or whatever) so that is usually part of the service, but always ask.

When you are shipping palletted freight through a freight line, the basic cost is the truck to a loading dock in a commercial setting. You pay extra to get a truck with a lift gate and extra to a residential address. You will also pay extra if you want it inside (usually quite a bit) and extra if there are any steps (per step). It's best to assume nothing if it's a freight service and ask when they are scheduling the shipment and again when the freight company is scheduling the delivery time.

2 months later
#6829 7 years ago

I got the email that mine is almost ready to ship. Can't wait for it!

I too love different games. I don't want every game to be or play identically as the others, I want variety and I choose what game I play that evening based on my mood.

Have to say if I like the theme and layout for Spooky 3 I'll be in on it too. I've been super impressed with the originality of the games coming out so far.

#6843 7 years ago
Quoted from boost:

Nice! What number?

183. Payment going out in the morning.

3 weeks later
#7009 7 years ago

Number 183 is in the house and playing. I'll add mods this weekend (not as extensive as some of you).

Out of the box I upped the volume of the music in the menu and turned adult mode on. Although I'll need to probably use the mode to stay family friendly unless I want adult. Left everything else alone.

I had a ground wire break off (in shipping) the start button that led to the coin door so I found that and soldered it back on. I had an orbit switch that the ball would get stuck on so fixed that too. Also anyone getting one DO NOT cut the shrink wrap until it is on legs. I was debating it and after getting it on the legs saw the sticker on the back side (was towards the wall) that says don't. That would have sucked.

Other things I still need to figure it out is how to make the robots green LEDs on the pop bumper not blind me. I may simply use a flexible LED there. Also I keep getting balls stuck up under the playfield so I need to investigate that more. We couldn't shake it out or anything but it fell out when I lifted the playfield. May be another switch too high.

Overall. Just love this game. It is so fast and just a blast to play. My wife will have to warm up to it (apparently she doesn't like to get cussed at. Takes it too personally). She can't love every game I buy but she does like it enough to have the current high score after last night .

IMG_2440 (resized).JPGIMG_2440 (resized).JPG

IMG_2443 (resized).JPGIMG_2443 (resized).JPG

#7014 7 years ago

Well I kept getting balls stuck under the ramp (thought it was upper playfield). Couldn't shake them loose and sometimes wouldn't come out if I lifted the playfield so it felt like more than a switch.

I took the ramp and plastics off and found the culprit. The metal guide was squeezing the ball against the plastics. So I took the guide off and bent it by hand to curve a little differently and not pinch the ball. Once done the ball can pass freely even if it gets a little air. It was tighter at the top.

I still see one possible issue. I can physically place the ball in the switch slot next to the switch and it will not shake free no matter how I adjust the switch. If I remove the switch it is fine. If I notice a ball getting stuck here in the future I'll replace the switch with a less stiff one.

IMG_2451 (resized).JPGIMG_2451 (resized).JPG

IMG_2450 (resized).JPGIMG_2450 (resized).JPG

#7015 7 years ago

Guess I should post a pic of the after showing I have some room now.

IMG_2453 (resized).JPGIMG_2453 (resized).JPG

#7017 7 years ago

So on another note, RZ came with a sheet of clear vinyl protectors. Is anyone putting these on a HUO game? I'm wondering if I need to put them on this weekend.

#7018 7 years ago

That may have been helpful. I'm sure I read it at one time

1 week later
#7093 7 years ago

OK, found a bug I don't think has been mentioned yet. While having a couple friends over to play, one got the lowest score of the day and chose two initials and then a space. The game hung when he chose the space. I took a pic (below). We couldn't get it to recover without a power cycle. I didn't try recreating it, but will each time I get the chance.

This was on V17, I haven't looked into upgrading it yet. Tonights project probably.

RZ_BUG (resized).JPGRZ_BUG (resized).JPG

#7098 7 years ago

It must be a timeout for the initials then that got you back to running. That would indicate the code that lets you choose end after a space is where the problem is and not a true lock up. Should be pretty easy for him to fix up.

1 week later
#7131 7 years ago

So, I added a few mods, changed some of the lighting on my RZ and added a new shooter rod. While I was messing with it I noticed my center ramp leans to the right (by design I guess), but the left entrance is taking a beating and already mushrooming. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm considering taking the ramp off, drilling it and putting a stern blue nub on the side of the entrance.

Another thing I did was remove the switch under the ramp (the horzinotal one) and replace it with a nice WPC era switch and metal bracket. I kept getting slow balls hang up there even after fixing the ball guide and this seems to solve it 100%. If anyone else has an issue with a ball hanging up on the switch under the ramp, the WPC era switches activate with much less force so the balls won't hang up. Great thing is this switch apparently activates much better also since every lock ball shot registers now.

#7178 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I believe the story is- It got leaked by the Pinball Company, who is assisting with distribution

Not quite, it is a contract game that Pinball Company is having Spooky manufacture. It is not Spooky #3. It's a simpler game intended for a family game room that is kid friendly. It's a great idea and I hope it does well.

Speaking of RZ and kids (parent of year right ), any chance RZ has an add a ball buy in that I missed? Then I can 'handicap' a player during a multiplayer game by giving them an extra ball or two. My son likes the game, but it just kicks his butt so when we both play I pretty much always win which annoys him.

1 week later
#7251 7 years ago

OK, found another bug that I felt needs mentioning. While playing a two player game, I was player two and on ball 3. I had decided to just go after WHAT! mode (we were only playing for modes, not points). Played it several times in a row (not completing the first times). I think I completed it on the final pass but not sure.

Anyhow, saw a graphic that made me think the game was rebooting, however I stayed in my game and the player 1 score appeared to be zero'd out. We grabbed a quick pic of it. I was able to finish my third ball and then the final scores were displayed and player 1 actually had a score. Not sure if this is related to playing WHAT! over and over, complete coincidence or...

As for scoring tweaks, it seems like if I want big scores, all I do is go after the Add-a-Ball mode (and 1000 corpse multiball). Personally I think the add-a-ball mode should not be able to restart once it is completed unless you complete some other objective. There seems to be very little incentive to go after the other modes if you want the biggest point scores. Perhaps the bonuses for progressing through and also completing modes need to be higher.

Often with friends we play some games for big points which means we end up almost shooting at the add-a-ball exclusively or we play to complete the most modes. It's two very different games at that point.

IMG_2502 (resized).JPGIMG_2502 (resized).JPG

#7272 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

It'd be a pretty f**king boring game if all you ever did was play LDG all the time ... sorta like only playing Iron Monger on Ironman all the time.
rd

I absolutely agree with this, but when playing friends and just trying to get the highest scores (and not being the best players), then LDG is about all that consistently gets played and gives good scores.

I feel there just needs to be more reward for completing the other modes and more importantly for completing multiple modes. With an extra bonus for completing multiple modes, and LDG harder to start after completing then the game would reward variety of play much more.

I also like the idea of LDG jackpots being limited instead of just shooting the ramp. Maybe an easy way to do that would be you have to hit the Add a ball targets to relight the jackpot after collecting a jackpot (or a randomly lit target). Maybe even increase the jackpot some each time...

I do love the game since it is quite a bit different from my other games (and I'm a big RZ fan). I'm sure it'll get flushed out eventually.

#7328 7 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Anyone else with a RZ have any issues with the ball getting stuck in the orbit behind the drop target? For me, it only happens when it circles the orbit very slowly. It also get stuck HARD. I have to lift the pf in order to free it. Any suggestions? I think it might be getting hung on on a switch but I haven't checked that yet.
Similar to every other NIB pinball I have bought, there are a small number of tweaks required to get the game dialed in. Some folks freak out over this (drama queens) but I just make the adjustments and go back to playing.

I originally had a problem with the ball guides being too narrow, so you may need to take the ramp off and check that. I was still having issues with slow balls, and found the problem is the spooky switches are tight enough to hold a ball there. So I replaced the switch with a WPC era lane guide switch. It takes much less force to close the switch so the balls don't get stuck. After doing this I had a ball try to stick once, but a gentle rocking of the game (didn't even tilt) and it came out. I'm considering the problem on my machine solved.

#7330 7 years ago

Which P/N switch did you replace it with for future reference?

I believe it was #5647-12693-19. However, my workbench is currently full of wiring harnesses and switches (building/restoring a CCC) and I just grabbed one. You'll notice the lever is on the adjustments closer to the switch side. This also helps the switch activate with less force. Instead of trying to resuse the plastic switch bracket, I used an older williams metal one too. Again because I have about 50 of them sitting on my workbench so I assembled (add a diode) and adjusted the switch before going to RZ and soldering it in place. I threw the original where the coin box should be. Still need to order a box for the heck of it.

Even very fast balls through the lock loop register all the time which was also an annoyance I had, but harder to prove. I'm probably going to change any other hidden switches too when I get around to it. I believe the hidden passage has a potential to catch a ball, but it shakes out of there easier with the alignment it has (parallel to the sloped playfield). Pretty sure changing to these 'better' switches will stop any chance of it getting hung up.

#7333 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Same thought crossed my mind. Those slots in the ball guide lead me to believe they intended the switches to be parallel to the playfield at one point.

An opto would be the correct answer if you're going to have one. No playfield slot or switch to get the ball hung on.

#7337 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think you'd find 99% of orbits use a normal switch, no different to RZ.
I think the switch is too high spring tension, and the lever type doesn't help.
I am pretty sure I have a new stern type round lever switch at home, I'll grab it in the weekend and swap it over and see what happens.
rd

True, but those switches are at the beginning or end of an orbit and parallel to the slope of the playfield. This one is at the top most arc and perpendicular to the slope of the playfield (it's almost horizontal). It's really a bad location for a mechanical switch.

1 week later
#7383 7 years ago

Oh crap, that sucks. I've been there (not with RZ) so I hope it all works out for you.

#7463 7 years ago

I just installed V19 last night (been a rough week) and it plays great and install went easy.

While playing I did get a ball stuck on top of the robot pop bumper and I noticed the ball search didn't try to move the robot. Might be something worth adding. I'm going to try and add a small spacer or rubber nub there so it won't get hung up again. That was a first so I don't think it's a big priority, but pretty sure if the robot would have moved, it would have knocked it off.

I did notice one time that I had three chop lights lit, missed the fourth chop, but I got a ball save anyway and the other three lights didn't go off. I may have gotten a save from something else, but really think I was awarded a chop when I shouldn't have been.

4 weeks later
#7677 7 years ago

I'd beg you take a little time and think about points versus risk rewards. I really feel the modes need to get a big boost in points for completing. Maybe even big extra points for completing multiple modes. There has to be a reason point wise to play all of the modes (even if not completed) and not just shoot for Living dead girl, or the same mode over and over... I'm not good enough to complete a lot of modes in one game (3-4 a game when I try), but I can usually beat my scores for mode play by just doing the LDG and possibly getting the HOTC going.

I've also been thinking CHOP needs to be disabled during any multiballs. Only allow CHOP (and save the progress) when there is a single ball in play to save your life, but not to save balls during a multiball. Something to think about anyway. This would help limit the multiball time a little.

I'm still enjoying RZ, but really looking forward to a more polished version of code with scoring changes.

#7713 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Oh, the mod on the robot. The shining green light. Is there a way to disable it easily? Thinking ahead!

On my robot I took him off, took off the pop bumper top and moved that LED to the backside. SO much better now. he has a little glow under him, and there isn't anything shining in my face.

#7715 7 years ago

So last night I fixed up my switches (one under the upper playfield got bent) and made an adjustment to the VUK switch. I was getting balls landing in the VUK and just not kicking out. I bent up the last 1" of the long switch lead about 15 degrees so the ball will engage it better.

After tweaking those I played the snot out of the game for a couple hours. I concentrated on getting 4x before ever starting a mode and if I didn't complete it I concentrated on getting 4x again before finishing the mode. This helps with the scoring, but I still found my biggest scores came from concentrating on LDG and 1000 corpses. There are just a lot of points there especially if you can complete a couple other modes with them, but you definitely can't ignore them.

I was able to get 36 million points which was a new high for me. I believe there were 5 modes completed, but I got excited and didn't pay enough attention at the end. Which got me thinking it'd be nice at the end of the game if when showing the score it would also scroll what percent of which modes were completed. That'd be a nice feature that I think would be a little unique.

Still a blast of a game to play. This weekend I'll be adding my topper, ordering an EL panel for the sign , and adding mirror blades and my shaker.

#7716 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Could you show pics when you get time? Thanks. Totally thinking of doing this.

Sure thing, I'll take some after I get my blades and stuff on this weekend. Not sure I'll be home much tonight or tomorrow night.

#7740 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Good effort completing 5 modes, but you should be getting way higher scores after all that work.
(Were the modes complete? Could you choose them again when the mode menu came up?)
Check out this post and see how I worked out some point scoring.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/146#post-3585808
Going on that, and chucking in some LDG multiballs, you should be around 60-80m I reckon.
rd

I don't think I completed 1000 corpses so probably only completed 3 + LDG (completed) now that I think about it. Also my multiball after dragula was a complete failure... Now that TPF is over, I can spend more time playing instead of prepping I'll take some time to go read the rules and figure out where the jackpots are for the modes. I'm sure I left a lot of points on the table for that.

I've never gotten anywhere near 60-80m...

#7748 7 years ago

I would imagine the art was created and the translites were printed with a bit of bleed around the edges (which is normal). Then the backglasses were printed with the same art to make sure it bled over the edges. Now the translites could have been cut to the background size (removing the bleed) or cut to the artwork edge. Often if you don't specify they will cut to artwork edge which is on the outside of the bleed area.

#7750 7 years ago

There are real backglasses on the game so translites were also made?

Yeah you could purchase a translite. I have a non LE RZ, so I bought an LE translite just to use like a poster.

1 week later
#7878 7 years ago

You know with LDG it may be as easy as once it is completed, then it is locked out until H1KC is completed, then both are active again. That'd make people have to work through H1KC and would make some sense too since they are almost the same shots. Reverse could be true too if you complete H1KC you can't start it again until LDG is completed.

Could even have some cool little mini scene to celebrate completing both.

Of course there could still be some third task that has to be completed before you can enable them again after completing both. Could even be as simple as hit the left loop mode start and one of the mode options is to have an Encore for LDG and H1KC. That just enables them and you have to go back to bashing the targets to start them again. Some sort of rewind animation or crowd chant would be appropriate.

1 week later
#8020 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Here's my Chicken and Gas sign lamp mod. Similar to the lamp in the movie and really lights up the sign nicely. Also adds some nice ambient light to the upper playfield area. As always, feedback is appreciated.
Image from the movie.

Wow, I REALLY like that. I may have to steal your idea for mine later on if you're not selling the mod.

#8021 6 years ago
Quoted from huo:

My friend has a RZ. The upper playfield gets barely any playtime on it because the vuk spits it out quick and it usually ends up going to the right without giving the flipper a chance. Any tips to make this play better?

Ok, you can do what I did. Often the old Bally/Williams games would use small stick on rubber bumpers to keep balls from getting stuck so I got to thinking, what if I just stuck one of these on the right side ball guide on the upper playfield. That way if a ball is rolling along that guide, it would hit the bumper and send it towards the flipper. I tried it, my wife and kid love it so I kept it there. It actually makes the upper playfield way more enjoyable.

If it ever falls off, I'll probably drill a hole in the guide and add an old style apron bumper so it can't fall off, but it has stayed there without an issue so far. I did clean the guide with some alcohol before putting it on.

1 week later
#8098 6 years ago

Very different games but already I prefer RZ to Hobbit as it feels more like 'pure pinball' , compared to a long game of chess like pinball on the Hobbit.

And you forgot the one important thing, at least for me and my wife, Hobbit bores the crap out of us. There is just almost nothing exciting about playing it; monotonish calls out, most shots seem hap hazard, you can't tell when you've actually completed something unless you're looking at the big screen, etc...

BTW: I have a WOZ and we love it. I think they just forgot to make Hobbit fun.

#8100 6 years ago

Ha ha, I have all those games too, but my RZ is in the converted gameroom and my Woz is in the living room (more family oriented). Of course the MM with home roms and adult cussing is in the living room too, but hey that's almost family friendly.

#8134 6 years ago

I like this idea.
Maybe you could incorporate some risk/reward with this idea?
Beat 2 modes and be offered a 2x playfield multiplier to use in the 'Metal Multiball? And maybe an option to gamble for 3 finished modes that would offer a 3x playfield multiplier?
And if the 'Metal Multiball' has a nice big Super Jackpot, it will be a lot of fun trying to get it 2x or 3x

There is a lot of FUN factor in risking your multiball for bigger jackpots/etc. I've been playing a lot of Aerosmith lately and just the added risk of postponing the multiball to try and get more balls locked for a larger multiball is great fun and doesn't always work out.

You could have the metal multiball increase the number of balls with each mode completed too (start with 2 or 3 and add one). May add that extra dimension instead of having multiball after each mode, the player gets to choose when it occurs and how big it is...

All of Fawza's ideas so far sound like a lot of added fun to RZ. Can't wait.

#8162 6 years ago

Summer I think was the last guestimate

#8194 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Just got word that my Rob Zombie shipped. I'm quite excited to say the least.
Since i'm a newbie I was wondering if anyone had instructions on setting this up once I got it. Does it come with assembly instructions? I know it sounds stupid but everyone's knowledge on a topic has to start somewhere and I knew you were the people to ask.
Thanks in advance.

Big thing, is get the legs on it and standing on them BEFORE you cut any wrap or ties holding the head down. If you have it sitting on it's back end and cut those before getting it in playing position the head will fall back and probably break something or at least get nicked. There was a warning on only one side of my game (not a big deal to me). I think Charlie is starting to put the warning stickers on multiple sides so you should be warned, but that is the thing I would worry most about if you've never setup a game.

#8196 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

When i just watched that stern video that's how they did it as well and it makes sense. I didn't realize it was packed standing up which actually seems to make it much easier to get the legs on then i expected it to be. Thanks for all of the help. I'm hopeful to be able to help some other newbie down the line.

Yep the machines are made to be folded up and set on end. That way you can use a dolley to move them around (have it on the bottom side of the cabinet). There are even small plastic feet on the back of the cabinet (the down side when folded) so it can be slid a bit easier and have an air gap under it when stored.

If you ever fold it back up to move/sell etc just make sure you take all the balls out so they don't rattle around and reverse the process. Wrap the head first, then take the back legs off and set it down, then tilt it up to stand, then take the front legs off. After a few you'll be a pro

Oh yeah, did anyone warn you pins are a disease and usually don't stop with just one...more like just one more...

#8224 6 years ago

If you don't have a pinball dolly, just rip the wrap in the corners so you can put the legs on and do it like the Stern videos. Just don't take it all off until it's on it's legs.

#8229 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

sorry, you can trigger it by sucking at beating modes

Sounds like I'm going to be playing it a LOT

1 week later
#8327 6 years ago

I feel you, I was swamped last weekend but will have lots of time this weekend!

#8332 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

head to head.. take two RZ's to a show.. link them up and play the game in a new way.

You've got to make this work over the net. I'm not sure we can get multiple RZs at many shows. More importantly I want to be able to do this without having to be at a show... Would be a real boon for future spooky games too. Latency shouldn't be a big issue if you're just triggering events through a messaging protocol.

I had two NBA fastbreaks and linked them at my house for a while. Super fun linked up, just took up way to much space since I'm not a basketball fan. Ended up selling them (partially so RZ would fit in the house) and would love to have some head to head competition through a modern pin.

#8342 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I need to test the wifi adapter. The pi is configured in a way that prevents the OS from corrupting on shutdown, so the onboard wifi doesn't work.

It'd be worth finding a way to do it, or even adding an external wifi USB adapter or cable. I just hate to see a bunch of work put into a feature that could rarely be used. I take games to TPF every year. I'll already be taking my fully restored/customized Centaur next year so it's a possibility I could take RZ, but that's a long ways off to try out a new game/feature.

If the regular wired port is still working, we can probably add one of these:
https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Dreambox-Network-Printer-Microsoft/dp/B005OIB6XI/ref=sr_1_4

If you're looking for ideas about the interaction, make sure you check out the NBAs. The big draw is it's a head to head timed game, but one one person gets a multiball, or mode the other player is given it also. Really helps lower level players still compete with a better player. The timed 4 quarters obviously works perfect with NBA so I am excited to see what you come up with for RZ.

#8343 6 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

What's to stop your opponent from just playing with the glass off?

I'll agree with the don't be a douche comment. The simple reality is that even when I had two NBAs sitting side by side, they played different. We leveled them exactly, but the flippers, rubbers, wax all have an affect. Obviously this wouldn't be for high stakes competitions, but it would still be a blast even if one game was setup different from the other.

Any configured parameters in the game menu setup could be modified automatically in software when playing a linked game. NBA handled this quite well. You're already familiar with your own machine so each player has an advantage there, but RZ plays so fast and crazy that I think minor differences in the level etc would be overshadowed by just a fun unique experience.

#8397 6 years ago

Can't wait for the updates. I know of a few people who sold/backed out of RZ because the game code wasn't good enough for them. I kept mine specifically because I felt you guys would get it to at least the level of AMH (which is awesome) AND I love the theme. If this turns out great, then I think it will help solidify the Spooky games as being a cut above.

BTW: Can't wait for Alice Cooper's nightmare too.

1 week later
#8449 6 years ago

Love the arrow, I'll be getting one when you're ready to sell them.

#8456 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Thanks guys! I've only built the one prototype so far. Any thoughts on whether or not I should back light the sign or not based on the photos? Once I have the design finalized and have some of these built up I'll post them on my site.

If you can backlight it so it looks even like a lit up sign that would be great. If it looks harsh like a single light back there, then I'd skip that. Ideally if you could make a small box that had the light in it and the sign in front then that may be best so you won't see light leakage behind, but may be more trouble than it's worth.

2 weeks later
#8530 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Speaking of new code anyone heard any rumors on when to expect it?

Buy an apron mod and when he ships it to you, you will get the new code

Seriously I haven't seen any dates or estimates. Instead of doing two releases it sounds like they decided to throw everything in it and do one major one.

#8533 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Is the apron mod actually for sale, like I can order one and get it? Or is he working through some waiting list? I thought he only released a few into the wild at this point.

He posted on facebook last week to PM if you wanted to try out the beta shopping cart system so I ordered one through that. He should be launching the shopping cart to his site anytime now and then you can order it by paying in full or with a deposit.

#8567 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I finished the design and built the first run for the Red Hot Arrow Sign Mod and Murder Ride Sign Mod. Both are now available on my website. http://www.timspinballmods.com

Just sent in my order, really like what you did with the sign. Very neat addition to the game.

1 week later
#8827 6 years ago

Hey Fawza. I have v20 on RZ and I'm not getting screens when you choose the mode. All it does is show me the score. I can choose modes but no indication on the screen of the mode.

Is it possible my update didn't work correctly? Everything looked normal.

I've been swamped so hadn't got around to posting about it.

#8838 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Do you have infected turned on ? I thought this was the symptom of that. When you change your selection does the playfeild lights indicate the mode picked.
I had the same thing. Turned off infected. And then hard re boot the machine (waiting 15 seconds of the game off)

I do have infected on. I was playing with all the options, including the adult time. I'll turn that off tonight and see if it straightens up. The playfield lights are indicating the mode selected.

BTW: I did the update exactly how he described so hopefully this is all it is.

#8860 6 years ago

Yep in my case having infected mode turned on definitely kills the graphic when choosing a mode.

Also have a new high for me...

IMG_3715 (resized).JPGIMG_3715 (resized).JPG

#8867 6 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

jimbeam42 thanks for that. I must have missed that during all the V20 hype and discussion. I'll have to look into that.

Definitely try it, I didn't think I was having many airballs until I really started paying attention. Then I put a rubber behind it and cut it off at the top of the metal bracket and there are very few now.

I'm going to try the same trick on my GB next time I'm in it. I had added extra foam to do the same thing, but I think the black rubber will last longer.

#8900 6 years ago

I like the idea of infected mode occurring anytime a mode is played after the 1st attempt. If you didn't finish it, then there is more risk to trying. This sounds great.

Otherwise pretty sure I'd never see it since I just try to complete the modes and I am not about to choose one I've completed again on purpose.

Question, is there a mini wizard for completing so many modes instead of all of them? Or maybe for starting all of the modes? Both of those options give us less then perfect players a reward to shoot for. I don't think I've even started all the modes, let alone complete them all yet.

#8929 6 years ago

OK, so had a weird bug last night. On v20, infected off.

We were playing a 2 player game. A ball got stuck on top of the robot pop bumper and didn't come off with ball search (maybe make the robot move more during ball search?). So the game kicked another ball out which was cool at first since we could play and finished our games.

Then we started another 2 player game, game said a ball was missing, but the game started. However, once the ball that was stuck came unstuck, things got weird. When one of the balls drained, the game showed the ball over bonuses, etc., player cycled, and another ball kicked out. I can almost expect this. Then the 'extra' ball that was floating around the playfield drained. No ball over animation that I remember from that one.

Now from this point forward (above happened on ball one) the game would randomly end the ball in the middle of playing the ball. It did this for all remaining balls of the 2 player game.

A reboot seemed to fix it, but if it sounds like a hardware issue, let me know what to look for and I can check that tonight/tomorrow. It really felt like maybe a memory stomp or the total ball count in the trough got off and stayed off. It probably would have been better to not allow a game to start if a ball was missing, but it was really nice to start the games without taking glass off to fix the ball since balls can get stuck on RZ where you can't even see them but they usually come out when you play.

#8931 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I'm aware of this. I need to find a better way of detecting when a missing ball becomes found. Right now when it kicks a ball on search, it reduces the number of balls available. when a ball comes back into play.. how does the game know the ball draining is the extra or original. Right now, the game just assumes if a ball goes missing.. its really missing till the glass comes off and is found.
I have an idea for a fix.. just need to get back on it..

Best thing is probably when a ball drains, start a 3-5s timer and wait for a switch hit. If you detect any then consider the ball 'found' and let the player finish playing with the ball causing switch hits on the playfield. If you don't detect any switch hits, end the ball, kick out a new ball and cycle player. You're in a degraded state so it's ok if it takes a few seconds to detect end of ball or between players.

After that ball drains if you're at full capacity, then just continue as normal. If not, then start timer again and look for more switch hits.

I think something like that would fix you up and wouldn't be very noticeable to the player.

2 weeks later
#9011 6 years ago

You know all my games are set to three ball, but I may have to turn 5 ball on RZ for a while so I have a chance of getting to Hellbound. I still don't think it'll be an easy feat.

With that in mind, any chance of keeping separate high score tables for three ball and five ball? Or maybe even a way to choose when you press start whether it's going to be a three ball or five ball game? I don't think there are other games out there that do this, but RZ could sure benefit from a novice mode (5 ball, easier settings or something) so when I have groups of people over the not so gifted players have a chance of seeing/doing anything on the game. Biggest complaint I've seen is from younger and less skilled players that it just kills them and then they walk away.

#9016 6 years ago

Awesome work, I know what I'll be doing tonight!

#9031 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

ok
I'm reverting the zip file back to V20..

Does this mean don't bother installing 21?

#9054 6 years ago

So this cracked me up. I thought there might be two stuck but was amazed there are three. They are wedged just perfectly that the up kicker can't touch a ball and no amount of shaking was fixing it.

IMG_3784 (resized).JPGIMG_3784 (resized).JPG

#9057 6 years ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

How did you fix - this happened to me today

I just used an extendable magnet and pulled the balls out. I haven't decided what to do long term. I think it's happened one other time with two.

My thought is I probably need to add something extending from the cage down so two balls can't get wedged there.

#9059 6 years ago

Ok. I'm either seeing a bug or have something odd going on. Sometimes when playing, the lock lights and cross lights just go dark. Then it seems like a mode changes and they start working again.

On another note. I saw where during living dead girl if I get the bonus going by shooting the upper playfield the bonus lights continue to Flash after the mode has ended. Is the bonus supposed to continue???

I had one double feed into the trough on ball three of a game after I noticed the light issue above. Only one I've seen and I've been playing a bunch.

#9060 6 years ago

I did get my mods and mirror blades on too. Been a RZ sort of week.

IMG_3828 (resized).JPGIMG_3828 (resized).JPG

#9063 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

There could be playfield light animations playing and interfering with mode lights. I'd have to see it in action before confirming.

I just had it happen on ball one with no mode started. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can figure out what is triggering it.

Btw. Is the liquor shot coded yet? Swear I have hit it and not sure it did anything. Seems to be working because I can hit it during one of the modes and it registers.

#9066 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Liquor shot? You mean spamming my the ramp 6 times then shooting right orbit? It should start G Ober. Assuming you are on V20

Yes, OK I saw GOBER start once (on V21), but doesn't seem to start consistently. I wonder if that switch isn't registering at highspeeds. I'll pay more attention since I know what its supposed to do now.

#9069 6 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Happens to me too.

Fawzma gave me the latest beta, but I still saw this occur once. I think those lights going off is definitely a bug. I'm hoping to play some more tonight and see what happens.

It may be related to the living dead girl mode or workup to the mode. I know I didn't ever hit the orbit to start one of those modes when it happened.

[EDIT] Not a bug, read below... I just wasn't understanding what was happening.

#9070 6 years ago

I've been making it a mission to correct the playfield anytime a ball gets stuck instead of just removing it.

If anyone else gets a ball stuck on top of the pop bumper cap for the robot, simply loosen the plastic over the cap and place it on top of the clear plastic protector that is supposed to stop balls from getting stuck. This lets the ball roll better because everything is angled. I can get a pic if this doesn't make sense.

My next one is this picture. I'm hoping a simple round plastic protector from CPR on the screw will be enough. Otherwise I'll have to make a clear plastic to extend over the post. This one was stuck good.

IMG_3845 (resized).JPGIMG_3845 (resized).JPG

#9073 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

This wass the intention. I am going to move the lock lights out like I did with the chop lanes.

Yep that seems to be it. Just doesn't feel quite right when all the other lights on the playfield are still flashing in the center etc.

To focus attention you could try animating all the playfield lights over to the hurry up (right to left) and then animating those lights going up and then flashing the hurry up and arrow quickly. Something like that might get you to look that way on the playfield and not just look like some went out.

On a side note. Whatever sound is being played when you switch the selectable modes seems to be pretty distorted when the bass is up. I've been playing the game a little louder and trying to balance the bass/treble. I'll play with that some more.

#9077 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

the mode select sound is a sfx of a radio tuning to a new station type sound.

I like that idea. Maybe it's just to deep and needs to be resampled to a higher pitch? Maybe cut out everything under 100hz or whatever the crossover top limit is on the amp. When it comes across it seems to add a huge amount of bass and just distort/rattle everything.

I just added a couple layers of anti rattle tape to the glass so will try playing again in a few minutes and see if that helps. Helped a lot with the jukebox.

I hope none of this comes out as complaining just trying to pass along observations. Having a good time playing the new code and appreciate all the work.

#9078 6 years ago
Quoted from fugus:

This game is really coming along great I just need to learn how to play better pinball its a ball buster.

This may be one of the biggest understatements. It's a mean game but I keep hitting start.

#9105 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I see your point on "ball save" vs "balls saved" it just different from all other machines I've played. Typically any drain happening while ball save is lit will be returned to the playfield during multiball

I believe it will at the beginning of the multiball, just like any other game. However, if the ball save starts flashing due to a chop save, then it will only return one ball, so if you drain 2 or more, you're just out of luck because you're not in the grace period.

I understand where you are coming from, but really think the chop should probably only return one ball. Personally I'd like to see the chop letters flash along with the ball save to show that the ball save came from a chop. That might help differentiate it from a grace period ball save at the beginning.

#9108 6 years ago

Wondering if this is just an issue on my end or not - Some switches don't always register fast enough to detect the ball. The "O" in CHOP for example sometimes doesn't detect a hit when the ball rolls over. I've verified the switch is adjusted perfectly and can't figure it out unless it's just a flaky switch. When I go into switch test I can rapidly click most switches and they don't react as fast as I am clicking them. I already have the fast switch setting in the menu (forget what it's called). Wondering if this can be made to be set faster to detect very brief switch hits.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of the stock switches just suck. I was having issues with the loop under the playfield (1000C lock) not registering if fast, and hanging balls if slow. Removed the switch and put a WPC era switch in and it's been great.

My 'H' In CHOP doesn't register for the first several hits during the first game of an evening, but then starts working correctly. Same as you I've adjusted and checked in switch mode and seems fine. I don't think it's a bug as much as physically it isn't working until it is hit several times. I was going to try and replace it this weekend if I get a chance.

#9112 6 years ago

I need to figure out a standard switch that will work and just buy a bunch and replace them as I notice issues. Just realized my right loop was doing it last night. Talk about a switch you really need to work first time you hit it.

#9116 6 years ago

Is there a better option than the official replacements from PBL?
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4347

Well since the originals have given me trouble I used a WPC switch (took off an old NBA fastbreak) and a metal switch bracket for the switch in he 1000C loop. It just performed much better.

I'll probably use the WPC metal switch brackets and get a WPC switch with a similar arm or swap the arm as mentioned above if needed. I'm not fond of the RZ stock switches. They shouldn't give any issues when the game is less than a year old and it seems a bunch of us are noticing problems.

#9118 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Do you think brand new switches would help? They work perfect in test but if the ball is too fast, it doesn't work. I get double ball kick out during MB as well. The lane switch seems fine too but I noticed the ball bounces off the back and the switch opens for a split second. Thought about new switches or changing the type of switch. Any news on this issue?

His latest code V21 lessens the double kick out, but I agree there needs to be some more work done there and he's working on that. Mine does it occasionally.

So as for the too fast symptom, the switch that I replaced under the 1000C loop registers every single time now. This makes me think it may be something physical with the stock switches (not engaging all the way, or bouncing internally on fast balls, or something else).

If it was a software issue, I would expect all switches to have issues, but I have never seen a standup not register even on fast powerful hits, only the playfield switches.

I didn't have enough time over the weekend to change my H switch and right loop switch out, but I'll probably try doing it this week or next weekend.

#9120 6 years ago

Can you share a link to the switch you replaced it with?

Pretty sure it was this switch (used in most all WPC games):
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/5647-12693-19

Then you need a metal bracket (forget which one):
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-12356-1

or

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-12356

I'm building a WPC machine, so had the switches and brackets lying around. It's the standard rollover switch.

#9123 6 years ago
Quoted from rask4p:

I have started having the switch issue too, are we sure it isnt related to v20? It seems like it manifested a bunch all of a sudden. That said it could just be the batch of switches we have in our machines.

I really feel it is a mechanical thing. I've ordered a few more switches and I'll try replacing my two inner lane switches, and the outer loop and see what happens. If it clears it up, I may just replace all the switches. There aren't that many and it annoys the crap out of me when a shot doesn't register.

I actually think this may be happening with my upkick to the mini playfield also. Sometimes the ball is sitting in there and the game doesn't see it, but it usually works just fine.

#9128 6 years ago

My power are stock except the VUK. I agree my upper flipper wouldn't make it if it was lower. I'm considering making it a bit stronger but kind of like how it is working too.

#9130 6 years ago

That's a great idea. I just used what I had on hand.

#9134 6 years ago

I just got my apron mod in the mail, may be able to get it installed tonight. Depends on how much my other new toy sucks me in...

#9144 6 years ago

So I just finished getting my apron mod installed and played a few games. Pretty cool addition to RZ.

I did have the problem that my hanging bracket didn't quite fit (to narrow) but I managed to get it stuck on for now. I will probably just screw the mod into the backbox next time I'm in there. I hung it more to the left just for wire runs.

First turned the game on and the mod screen was all black. Then I remembered the small displays normally have a backlight switch and I tried turning it on and it all works.

I'd love to see the apron thicker. Never realized how thin the RZ plastic apron was but I got it in without breaking it so guess its thick enough. I'll probably find some black screws/bolts to replace the silver ones. Just cause.

Really cool attract mode that explains all the rules. Nice readouts during modes although you still can't stare at it for long.

I took some pics of the install and also a couple of it just working. I can't shoot a video and play but I'll get my son to hold the phone this weekend if no one else does.

IMG_3909 (resized).JPGIMG_3909 (resized).JPG

IMG_3911 (resized).JPGIMG_3911 (resized).JPG

IMG_3910 (resized).JPGIMG_3910 (resized).JPG

IMG_3912 (resized).JPGIMG_3912 (resized).JPG

IMG_3913 (resized).JPGIMG_3913 (resized).JPG

IMG_3914 (resized).JPGIMG_3914 (resized).JPG

IMG_3916 (resized).JPGIMG_3916 (resized).JPG

IMG_3919 (resized).JPGIMG_3919 (resized).JPG

#9146 6 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Thanks for the pictures....Looks good except for the cheesy slotted screws. Needs to be mushroom head black bolts for that polished look.

I agree, small black carriage bolts. I may just paint them black. I'm a little afraid to try taking it apart, the apron seems fragile.

#9147 6 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Not discounting the possibility of a mechanical issue, but if it were, I would think more would fail at some point.

Last night while I was installing the apron I used a meter on my H switch. It is definitely a mechanical issue. I had no current flowing through it until I had depressed it about 10 times, then it started working and worked perfectly every time after and through the handful of games I played after. You can feel and hear a difference between it and the switch next to it. My C switch has a distinct click and mechanical feel, the H switch did not have a click and has a squishy feel. It may be as simple as there is to much grease in it, but it's a problem for sure.

When I get to swapping it out (have a few on order) then I'll check the others, but at this point I'm convinced these switches have a problem (At least some portion of them).

Plan is replace H and O so they match, replace the outer loop right side because it rarely gets hit and replace the VUK because it is critical (precaution). The others I'll check and after these are in a while then I may just replace them all.

#9150 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

This is exactly what mine not he upper playfield is doing. Did you order the Pinball Life (Spooky) switches or are you sticking with the WPC switches and brackets?

I'm sticking with WPC switches, but I also ordered some of the pinball life round wire Stern switches. I'm gun shy about ordering the exact type of switches that were in the game since I'm having issues with multiples of them. Switches should and do last 20-30 years, these just aren't...

I guess I could have contacted Spooky about the switches and got some new ones sent to me (honestly forgot I have a warranty ), but they just don't seem like very high quality switches so don't really want to put them back in if I'm going through the trouble to change them.

1 week later
#9185 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Hey, guys. I have a strategy question, and it relates to the amount of fun I'm having with the game.
I'm finding that I'm still shooting the ramp so often that it feels like chopping wood. Shooting the ramp always feels like a safe shot, while other shots are definitely not. Combine that with the fact that I can loop the ramp 4 times to start CHOP, and I've started doing that all the time before I shoot a more difficult shot.
Then, I start HO1KC, and somehow I come out of it with 2 balls left and only 530 corpses, so what do I do? Trap one on the right flipper and start shooting the ramp with the left. I didn't quite make it to 1000, but I was up around 850 or so.
Do others play this way, or am I taking all the fun out of the game?

I'm not sure what code you are on, but V20 added a bunch and V21 has added more. I think he has either moved V21 to stable or close to doing so.

I find with this game, I play one of several ways depending on my mood and how much whiskey I've been drinking. My wife doesn't care for the game (doesn't like it cussing at her, cussing and adult is ok, but she doesn't like it coming at her) so I tend to play by myself later in the evenings (like midnight).

If I'm going for points, I go after H1KC right away and LDG, I need to get a run on that and get started. I'll also go for a mode or two for points and that's about all I concentrate on. BTW You can restart H1KC to complete it. The modes kick my butt. V21 the jackpots move during LDG so it's not a ramp fest.

Now if I get tired of multiballs/points, then I concentrate on the modes. That's an entirely different game and so much so we've played dollar games and the winner is who completes the most modes (LDG does count, but you have to finish it).

Then if I'm just shooting and exploring I try and get the GOBER finished, cards, robot, some modes, maybe living dead girl, but not necessarily H1KC. I'm more interested in getting everything going.

Oh and I always want to hit pop bumpers, just something about getting a peep show

#9194 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

It's not as easy as turning off CHOP because the game is hard enough with it. That's why I'm asking. Am I playing too conservatively, or is the game set up in a way that leads toward too many ramp shots?

I think you may be playing too conservatively, I'm aiming to be great at the game and to be able to make all of the shots while being able to regain control.

I normally appreciate getting the chop going, but it's not my focus before every shot. Partially because I'm to impatient and it just seems tedious so I don't do it all the time. I really like the CHOP idea, but maybe it should have some limits because it could be exploited like you're explaining.

#9200 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I decided to try reducing the ball saver for CHOP saves. That way, it takes value away from them for starting it prior to a shot, but doesn't affect their usefulness when a ball is going down the outlane. I think this will force me to use them as intended more often. The one drawback is that there is not a separate setting for a CHOP ball save vs a "normal" ball save. Any chance a setting could be added?

I like the idea of a shorter chop save and longer normal ball save. That'd be a great addition.

1 month later
#9356 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I'm working on a couple of ideas that will hopefully work better than the first one.
Murder Ride Entrance is now available on my website.
1st one just shipped to Charlie.

Really like the mod and just ordered it. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#9419 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

More usernames adjustments sound awesome. Can 10 ball be an option? I’m gonna need that if I ever want to get to hellbound

Ha, how about a buy in option. Then when you just want to keep playing you can keep buying in. I'm with you though, never gonna see hellbound unless I take the glass off

6 months later
#9901 5 years ago

Well I finally got around to installing all my newest mods and the game just looks fantastic. (I have the apron mod too, but that wasn't in the picture).

Also, while I had the glass off I replaced every one of the switches in the loops and inner outlanes with the stern style rounded switches from pinball life. I was having issues with switches not registering until they were hit several times and the left inner loop switch pretty much quit completely (would take dozens of balls coming off the ramp and then it'd start working). Glad to say all the switches are working great and the game plays better (no missed switches).

I'm not sure if spooky just got a bad batch or what, but the switches on AMH haven't given me any issues and the ones on RZ were always giving me trouble and even seemed to stiff like for the loop under the upper playfield (I replaced that switch a year ago).

IMG_4895[1] (resized).JPGIMG_4895[1] (resized).JPGIMG_4896[1] (resized).JPGIMG_4896[1] (resized).JPGIMG_4897[1] (resized).JPGIMG_4897[1] (resized).JPG
3 months later
#10135 5 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

That said, the upper play-field is pretty awful but looks really cool and I think it has potential. In the photo there is a hole for a post - seems all of them have it yet no post? Was this post tried and then abandoned? Many times the ball just drains up there with no chance at all and I think a well placed post would at least allow the player to keep the ball up there longer.... Has anyone tried any innovation yet or do we just accept the fact that the ball will drain with no chance to hit it? I would love spookycharlie to weigh in on this.
[quoted image]

The other thing I did, which just makes the upper playfield way more fun, is I took a small stick on rubber bumper and placed it on the ball guide on the right side of the upper playfield across from the flipper. If the ball is going to go screaming along that ball guide, it hits the rubber and bounces out towards the flipper so you have a chance. It's sort of cheating, but the game is hard enough and it just makes it much more manageable for us.

Strongly suggest trying it. I put it on when I got the game and it's never come off (just clean the ball guide with some alcohol first).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Wanted
$ 210.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverballNut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=SilverballNut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.