R0010137 (resized).jpg
R0010139 (resized).jpg
R0010136 (resized).jpg
R0010127 (resized).jpg
R0010088 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8853 6 years ago

I picked up a Rob Zombie this week. I am getting acquainted with the game and having fun playing it.

I have noticed what I think is a small issue with the robot. His eyes do light up but apparently the light in the middle of his body is out and does not light. I also think he is misaligned slightly as his arms are not quite pointing straight at the radio. He is just slightly cocked to the right. When you send a ball up the left ramp to start a mode he does make a good right turn. The orientation just seems to be off just a little.

Otherwise I believe the game is playing fine and it is on V20 code.

How hard is it to get the robot oriented to 100% correct position ? He is pretty close. Probably ok as is . What about the light in his mid section ? Guesses - burnt out bulb or not seated correctly ?

#8855 6 years ago

I took a much closer look at the robot. (edited my post #8853) The alignment is really just slightly off. I pulled the playfield glass and by hand ran the ball up the left ramp and when you select a mode the robot actually is making a nice full right hand turn. I was probably not seeing this real well in a flurry of activity while playing the game - the game is very new to me. My first experience to this game is just this week ! I did repeat and check the robots movement during mode process a few times - movement is OK !

This just leaves the LED in his mid section being out. Doing some further search in this thread I have discovered some people with the game have thought the light from the mid section of the robot can be distracting if it lines up with your line of sight while playing the game. That being the case I will probably stand pat for now. From what I read pulling the robot and reinstalling him is no fun process. I don't think I want to pull him just to get at that LED in the pop bumper. Especially if some have found having that light out is beneficial to them in some instances. I really didn't notice it until I started watching some videos trying to learn a little about the game. I didn't even know there was a light in there until viewing a few videos.

All very new to me - but I am having a blast playing this pin !

#8858 6 years ago

Thanks @blacktoothgrin.

New Question:

I'm mostly an EM and Early SS guy and so this is my first real experience with truly more modern pins. Is there a short video somewhere or can someone explain the procedure to using the buttons in the coin door and flippers and so forth to explore and navigate the menus, audits, and settings and such for RZ ?

Thanks for helping me foray out from my comfort of old timey pinball into the modern age...

#8863 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

no videos as of yet (something we are working on), but basically green means "GO" as "go further into the menu" and red means "STOP" or "back out of the menu." flipper buttons will navigate you through the menus and sub menus.
is there a certain feature or setting you are looking for?

General knowledge in case I want to change something as I get some experience and familiarity playing the game. Check audits to see how many games have been played, that sort of thing.

Just thought there might be a video out there that showed this. A little demo tutorial video would be a good idea.

#8868 6 years ago

Got the Green LED in my Robots mid section lit. It was just loose.

I just took an old small fine handled paintbrush I had and carefully pushed the rounded end of the handle tip down lightly on the face of surface of the bulb between a couple of the LED's. Turned the machine back on and ol Robbie's Belly lit right up. There is just enough space between the pop cap to carefully press that LED back down without taking the Robot off or mess with the pop.

Passing this along in case your Robot's belly quits glowing after moving your game etc. Might just be a loose LED that can be re-seated without any extra undue fuss or unnecessary work.

2 months later
#9211 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Pinstadium kit arrived. Game is pretty dark but with the kit the playfield really pops. Gi and flasher integration is awesome!!!

Really makes the playfield a bunch brighter. Looks really nice in the photo.

#9213 6 years ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

I honestly like the dark playfield and even like dimming the lights and playing it in a darker room - im sure its easier to see with the brighter lights but i like the darkness of the dark theme

Theme wise that's a very valid point. I'm sure that was thought about during the game build process.

Lit Either way is good !

2 months later
#9503 6 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

wonder why some have code issues on v22 and some do not

I was wondering the same thing ?

I am on V20 and was thinking about updating.

9 months later
#10044 5 years ago

v23 low score - off is default.

Nice, because I get the low score way too often.

1 week later
#10087 5 years ago

V23 - default is No smallest score of the day.

Ball load issues gone also.

#10120 5 years ago

Charlie IS a good "bloke" - that's never in dispute !

Even all the Pinside personalities here agree on that point with no goofy arguments.

3 months later
#10205 5 years ago

Gas station should have Spotted Cow also. That could be the issue if they don't ?

2 weeks later
#10283 5 years ago

Newspaper says It's Rob Zombies 54th Birthday today.

Guessing Fried Chicken tonight for Supper at Charlies house. Probably from the Gas Station in Benton.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.