image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jabbles180.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#469 8 years ago

The more I read about this games the more stoked I am that its even in the design que.

1 month later
#923 8 years ago

I have faith in fawzmagames. Ive been following his Facebook and he is definitely putting in his dues.

I too am very impatiently waiting for the unveiling of the artwork. Sound package should be sweet as well. Is it expo time yet?

4 months later
#1596 8 years ago

I just hope KT didn't lose my email address!

#2165 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Simply stunning! Great Job guys. I have a buddy who is getting one and im very happy for him. Cant wait to play it at his house along with his amh!

Shovelhead,

Looks like you might know 2 people with RZSI games. although I'm pretty sure that the other one will be a nicer LE. I may be able to drag you out to good ol lodi sooner or later!

#2177 8 years ago

For simplicity of sending money I just did paypal but added the fees on my end. So now they get the full 1000 and I don't have to mail a check during the holidays.

#2530 8 years ago

At first the playfield just screamed something is off to me as well. But, the more I look at the full playfield picture the less it bothers me.

The washed out nature of the plastics goes with the watercolor playfield style. All the colors mend together.

I must say I'm coming around to it. I'm in on the game.

#2731 8 years ago

No arguing here just playing Swords of Fury while I wait.

Edit: scratch that let's try AFM instead. SoF is being a fickle batch right now.

#2739 8 years ago

I was already in but I like what I see game play wise. Not worries about that end now. Thanks Charlie!

#2765 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

This vid gets the mof seal of approval (so far) for playfield design. It shoots well. PF design is all that really matters.
I look forward to the CAD drawing of it when it become available.
I like:
* asymmetry at the flippers
* live pop bumper middle of field +1
* use of middle upper space as a ramp or other big shot +1
* one outer orbit
* inner orbit
* the upper PF being in the corner doesn't detract valuable real estate from the rest of the game
* half-PF shooter like Whirlwind
* no pop-pen holding up the ball +1
* lots of action, very little stop-n-go +1
I wish there was more of:
* drop target banks
* colors other than red and purple (esp the standups)
* a spinner -- I'm not sure there's a better feeling in pinball than a great 80-rotation rip
* a little more opened up headroom above the left flipper for more flow (more cyclone and less Whirlwind)
-mof

Mof's analysis is spot on. He takes shot maps to the extreme in evaluation mode. I agree with a spinner. Not sure it can happen so late. But with all that action going on if you could land a nice spinner rip, it would feel so good.

Have to say I'm ready for the next game play video Charlie haha.

2 weeks later
#3447 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I'm conflicted with that because if you don't indicate whats remaining, you'll get frustrated trying to figure out why the mode hasn't been beat.

Any light that isn't attached to a switch leave on or dim. That way if a light is off you know it needs to be hit. Add the hit lights onto the on/dim when hit. It would work, literally, the opposite way most any mode works. Instead of looking for flashing lights you look for the lights that are out. Maybe indicate on screen somehow.

#3457 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I like this.. if flipper/s is held for say 3 seconds.. assume you are holding the ball.. then turn off all the lights.. flash whats left.

Bingo. Love that idea.

#3458 8 years ago

Dupe post

4 months later
#4890 7 years ago

I am just looking for a LE translight so I can have the alternate in a swap box for display. I love the original art and true backglass kicks ass.

Seriously this is such a moot point to even be batching about it makes me laugh.

#4950 7 years ago

And they are rolling out!

Excited RZ buyer here 1/3 of the pack behind in games.

#5014 7 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

I will be picking up #13 tomorrow from R&L Carriers in Northern CA.
Looks like Memorial Day weekend will be a blast. Time for beers, bbq and some hard core RZ pinball...Thank you Team Spooky

Deal me in! I want to see what I'm in for 165 games built later.

#5045 7 years ago

Just got to spend the day with LE #13 at a buddies house. Hats off the the spooky team. This game is loads of fun.

It's definitely a more ish game as it tends to kick your ass. Repeatedly.

I'm so excited to be able to have one of my own in the future. It is quite a refreshing experience, complete reaction based gameplay. It's a players machine through and through. I'd feel sorry for anyone new to pinball stepping up to this machine. It's intimidating, for sure.

#5054 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

The ultimate flow game?

The ultimate reaction based gameplay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
8,000 (OBO)
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 20.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jabbles180.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=Jabbles180 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.