image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GAP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 8 years ago

I highly doubt, they are going to rework Charlies zombie pin. Charlies knows that design was dead in the water. I'm sure he's got a team redesigning the game. The game needs to be higher quality of design better than AMH. AMH was awesome, but he knows he has the attention of a super star who does everything off the chart. Game needs flow, high speed and 2 to 3 ramps. All Zombies music is high octane in your face gonna run you over, music. Lets just say it can't just have gruesome artwork. This games is going to flip like a mothef#$÷=r, As Zombie would put it.

4 months later
#1435 8 years ago

Cheeks,

The chicago is a scaled down production for a small venue. His normal production is insane, with dancing girls, full screen video background , monsters, pyrotechnics. He said at the show, next year's show will be nothing you've ever seen.

#1438 8 years ago

Yes when Sherii is dancing at the shows on stage its extra special

2 weeks later
#1478 8 years ago

Charlie, I am coming to Galena. You want Company fri or Sat at the shop!!!

2 weeks later
#1890 8 years ago

Holy shit Batman, How incredible. Glad Im in 100%. Take my money!!!!!

#2404 8 years ago

The RZ train has left the builing. I don't think Charlie needs to change anything on the game at this point. I don't see people jumping off the 300 train in mass quantity. I see more positive comments and more demand then games. The game is sold out. Those that feel its not their cup of tea, drop out and the next person on the waiting list of 300 gets their shot to jump on the train. I for one was critical of his Zombie version of this pin at MGC. To me he nailed it.

1 week later
#3182 8 years ago

Maddog14, I got the dreaded #51. I actually contacted Charlie minutes after the announcement, but didn't contact kayte. That's where I went wrong. I'm a big big zombie fan, been to half dozen concerts, met the man himself, survived front row, seen his movies and got my seven old daughter into him. She's 17 now. Yep, just missed the LE buy 1. Anywho, plan to meet the man again and have him sign my game pro. This game will be added to my signed GNR(sorum, slash,duff), signed Tommy(Roger Daltrey), signed Kiss(Ace, getting Paul and Gene next year) and signed translite for Metallica pro(Kirk). Anyone want out of the LE and switch let me know. The good thing about being low in the numbers is that I won't have to wait long for my game.

1 week later
#3493 8 years ago

Just had a taste of spaulding"s chicken.

20160102_115054_(resized).jpg20160102_115054_(resized).jpg

#3500 8 years ago

The wait is going to be the hardest part. Very fun game, lots of insults. Who's nut sack is that? Very challenging game and will not be easy to beat. Artwork is incredible up close. I don't mind the artwork on playfield being different than the cabinet. You don't really pay attention to it when playing the game, because your focused on the shots. Target #3 is a bitch to get and is critical to advance in the game. Inserts are cool in my opinion. Skill shot is cool, and will be tough to master. Here are some random pics. Great to meet Shaun, Hilton and see Mike again. Had some fun 4 player games. Mike was bitch slapping the game all over the place. Thanks Charlie for letting us play the game.

20160102_115002_(resized).jpg20160102_115002_(resized).jpg

20160102_114922_(resized).jpg20160102_114922_(resized).jpg

20160102_115016_(resized).jpg20160102_115016_(resized).jpg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3539 8 years ago

Charlie, let me know if you need help moving in Jan or Feb. I can grab so local pinball guys and we can make a weekend of it and help u out.

4 months later
#4901 7 years ago

AMH and RZ were set up at MGC and they played Great. Two awesome games!

#4945 7 years ago

Road trip with Rob Zombie

20160521_115418_(resized).jpg20160521_115418_(resized).jpg

#4955 7 years ago

Check out our latest Video of the Rob Zombie Spookshow International in Adult mode action. LE #18

GAP
www.greatamericanpinball.com

#4958 7 years ago

Yes there are Super jackpots. High score to date on this machine is 54 million. I would like to see an Extra ball incorporated into the game at a certain score or getting three modes completed.

#4960 7 years ago

Thanks fawza. Game is fun, but very hard, extra ball will help advance players deeper into the game. Stetn did it with Ghostbusters. They put an extra ball somewhere around 60 million. Can't Remember exactly . Still a few bugs in the software, I'll note them as I play.

#4972 7 years ago

Here is video #2 of Rob Zombie Play. You can see American Witch and Dead City Radio modes completed.

Enjoy

1 week later
#5078 7 years ago

I think the skill shot needs to be made easier, Ive played 100 games and still have not gotten it. The more the game breaks in the slower the game gets, make it even harder. I try to get the skill shot on every plunge and no success. There is skill involved, because you have to plunge the ball perfectly, but more luck than skill as I see it. Love the game. Just needs code tweaks

#5110 7 years ago

vidoe mode is cool, Retro 80's feel to it. Its cheesy fun all in one!

4 weeks later
1 year later
#9052 6 years ago

Selling my Rob Zombie LE about 75 to 100 plays, mint condition. Updated code. Just don't play it. Pm me if interested

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GAP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=GAP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.