image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrMark12PA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9894 5 years ago

I currently have the LE on the way. I had previously purchased the standard and LE translites from Spooky which have both been autographed by Rob, Sheri, and John5. However, it appears that this pin has a backglass and does not use a translite? I'm just checking to confirm this as if that's the case I will need to have the backglass autographed and find alternate use for the translites.
Can someone shed some light on Spooky's use of backglass vs. translites?

#9896 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

The games all use a form of backglass. If you want to use the translights you will need to have a piece of glass cut.

Are the translites the same size as the backglass? Just checking for purposes of what glass might be needed. Otherwise, I may be selling the tranlites as I have photos of them being signed.

#9903 5 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

I measured my backglass and it's 27 1/16" x 20 1/2" with a 3/16" thickness to the glass. Hope that helps.

I just measured the translites and they measure 27" x 20". I'm not sure how that would translate to using these in place of a backglass in a Spooky game if anyone has any suggestions. I assume a piece of glass cut to the 27 1/16"x 20 1/2" measurement so it would fit in the designated channel cutouts?

#9905 5 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Keep in mind I measured mine with the black side and top rails installed on the backglass which might make up for the discrepancy there. I guess I didn't think about that at the time.

that would make sense that the rails would add a bit of dimension.... Are the rails just the plastic slip on type that a typical Stern machine would also have to hold the translate to the glass?

2 weeks later
#9937 5 years ago

I just picked up my Rob Zombie LE which was shipped. Unfortunately, the shipping company bent one of the legs in shipping. I have an email into Spooky to see if they by chance carry replacements that would match the bronze metallic paint they used. Does anyone have any recommendations for a source otherwise to obtain replacement? I am in process of contacting the shipping company to file the claim....

Rob Zombie leg 1 (resized).jpgRob Zombie leg 1 (resized).jpgRob Zombie leg 2 (resized).jpgRob Zombie leg 2 (resized).jpgRob Zombie leg 3 (resized).jpgRob Zombie leg 3 (resized).jpg
#9942 5 years ago

Just getting my LE setup... a few questions:
1) does anyone have a reference for the rules of the game? I'm not quite clear on what I should be shooting at and what hits complete modes, etc (ie how do you complete the robot is one gameplay I noticed... hard to keep an eye on the playfield and display!)
2) Is there a way to dial down the sub or shaker? I've noticed that cabinet has quite a bit of rattle to it at times.
3) does game progress save from ball to ball?

#9946 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Go here for an overview of modes. http://www.fawzma.com. Things have been added to the code, but I think the explanation of the modes is mostly there.

Those instructions were pretty weak. I did a write up on Stern KISS that was very detailed. I still don't know how to activate a mode. I cannot figure out how to get to the upper Playfield and when you get up there what the goal is. I also can't figure out what the number one two and three are for targets. When I begin the game it looks as though every single ramp or orbit is flashing but yet when you hit it nothing seems to go dark.
Is there some more concise right up that would be a bit easier to understand and also clarify just starting the game. I can't figure out what the heck the skill-shot is even based on these instructions. This seems a little odd considering I believe the person who wrote the instructions up is the programmer?

1 week later
#9982 5 years ago

Has anyone replaced many of the rubber pieces on the game? If so, I'm curious what colors you used and where you purchased. I'm considering changing out some of the black to a red version possibly translucent red if available but so far I've only found translucent red for the flippers.

#9988 5 years ago

My Zombie crapped out on me tonight for some reason. While it was playing the game basically went dead on the screen and sound yet the lights and flippers seemed to work. I rebooted and I keep getting alot of audio noise and then it goes back to a boot screen on the display that I've included a picture of. The only new thing I did was add a few mods including Tims Fried Chicken light, the Murder Ride light, and the Liquor light up sign. All were and are lighting up correctly. I didn't short anything or pull anything loose but now I'm wondering where to go from here.....

20180721_030853 (resized).jpg20180721_030853 (resized).jpg
#9989 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

My Zombie crapped out on me tonight for some reason. While it was playing the game basically went dead on the screen and sound yet the lights and flippers seemed to work. I rebooted and I keep getting alot of audio noise and then it goes back to a boot screen on the display that I've included a picture of. The only new thing I did was add a few mods including Tims Fried Chicken light, the Murder Ride light, and the Liquor light up sign. All were and are lighting up correctly. I didn't short anything or pull anything loose but now I'm wondering where to go from here.....

Now I'm getting "SD CARD ERROR" on the display and it appears to try to reboot to the screen in my previous posting. Now the game won't even start. Should I download the firmware and try reformatting the SD card?

#9991 5 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I had something very similar going on and it turned out to be a bad CPT. Spaulding servo. Try disconnecting his servo harness and see if it boots.

Just after adding the mods last night, I actually took Spaulding off because the figurine was loose by removing the arm that he sits on and tightening him back down with a different screw so I wonder if I did something to the servo. I'll check later this morning. Where did you disconnect?
Spooky already wrote back (fast!) And said maybe 5v voltage too low with added mods.... I have to check that as well

#10001 5 years ago

I have to do some troubleshooting today as it was a 4am finish of the mod install the other night when things went haywire. The added mods are from Tim (they look great). My question is if I find out the added mods tipped the scale so to speak, how can I add these and/or additional mods by gaining additional power without taxing the machine to the point of dysfunction? Ive never had an issue with Stern (ie my Tron) and that is loaded with mods.

#10002 5 years ago

I disconnected the mods and still no difference. Measuring the 5v at the board (per Spooky technical support) was the same with or without the mods connected so I'm assuming they are small enough. Sometimes I can get it to boot with the screen credits and Rob saying, "OH YEAH!". Then the screen starts showing garbled characters. The playfield appears to be functioning normally while this is happening. I am getting a bunch of speaker hum too I should mention that wasn't there before as well. I am getting an SD card error even after trying to reformat and copy and paste the firmware back onto card. Spooky recommends getting a new SD card to try next.

#10004 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Make sure it's at least a class 10 SD card. I have used slower which seemed to work ok, but others have had issues using a slower SD card than what came with the game from the factory. Safest bet is to make sure it's fast enough.

I wonder if I'd be better off just ordering my own card from Amazon that is newer/faster than the original SD card.... not sure how that would affect functionality as the Spooky tech instructed me to get an identical size/speed card which is why I emailed KT about getting direct replacement from them.

#10010 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Reminds me of something my machine did. After installing mods my game started resetting like crazy. Removed mods and it was still resetting. Game was acting like power fluctuations were to blame or maybe a bad CPU. Measured output voltages on the power supply at 5.4vac and 12.1vdc. Scratching my dead, totally stumped. Then I located and fixed issue and no more problems. Thanks bye.
Oh you want to know what the fix was? The 5vac had a connector crimped on its end and this gets inserted around a screw and is screwed down firmly. The crimp failed and connector was screwed down but the exiting wire was floating and had came loose. But barely loose so you couldn't see until when I touched wire and it came off. Since the connector was bad I threw it away and stripped 5vac wire and wrapped it around the screw and screwed it down firmly. Amazing what a good connection can do for you. I added all mods back (which also plug into 5vac screw) and all worked as expected and no more resets. One bad connection literally made the game unplayable and it was dumb luck that found it. So check your continuity drmark12pa

Where was your bad connection located? I'm trying to figure out where I could start checking continuity. I do have a replacement SD card on the way from Spooky as well

#10012 5 years ago

I just put the new SD card in game KT sent.  The picture I'm sending shows what the display showed.  It appears I was on V22 before. Now it seems like the game boots after a long delay but I'm still getting alot of speaker hum and when I go into the menu it jumps back out of the menu and restarts. The second photo shows the screen following reboot after going into menu to adjust options.

20180731_121518 (resized).jpg20180731_121518 (resized).jpg20180731_122943 (resized).jpg20180731_122943 (resized).jpg
#10014 5 years ago

I did get the update done correctly. Holding one of the blue buttons on the board and then powering on did that. However, I'm still having huge issues..
I cannot get it to play and any attempt to go into them menu causes a reboot. With startup it takes a significant amount of time then it will give an SD card error, screen goes black, then reboot. Sometimes the game display comes on for a bit then it restarts the cycle over again.
I've checked everything I can think of at this point.

#10018 5 years ago

I will say Spooky tech is second to none.... Chris responds even at like 11pm!? Good luck getting this kind of service at Stern if you can even get a contact to ask a tech question at Stern.
Mr. Fawzma has also been extremely helpful so I'm moving forward with more troubleshooting.

1 week later
#10023 5 years ago

I'm wondering if anyone here has both the RGB lockdown bar mod and the RGB speaker LEDs mod installed. If so, do both of these mods use the same connection on the motherboard?

#10025 5 years ago

Ok, got my board back from Spooky (lightning fast)... looks like my issue is definitely servo as I've now disconnected both temporarily and game is working. So later today's project is to figure out which one (should be fast enough) then replace.

Unrelated question, I didn't think my already installed shaker was working and tested in menu, no shake. So I just pulled the fuse on the shaker board installed on the bottom and it's blown. Not sure how that happened but has anyone here had any issues with shaker fuse blowing?

Also, I did install the LED lights piggybacking off the lockdown RGB mod. I used a cable mount to support the extra weighting so as to not put stress on the board pins.

#10027 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I had one shaker fuse blow in a year and a half. I was beta testing some code for fawzma and thought it may have been related but it turns out it was just it’s time to go

Is this a slow or fast acting 5 amp fuse? It's very difficult to see the markings

#10029 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I believe it was a slow blow but I’m not 100% certain and I’m away from my game for a few days.

I called PinballLife and it is a slow blow fuse.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10031 5 years ago

Got my machine up and running 100% perfectly now. Indeed, it was the Spaulding servo so I replaced that thanks to the help of the Spooky team. Their customer service is probably better than any company I've ever dealt with in any product.
Getting the servo out was a bit of work. The upper playfield has to come up, the vegetation molding had to come off, upper flipper removed. I adjusted the servo so there is no risk of the end points banging into anything and causing issue with the servo again. I'm just wondering how much a servo can take before frying out as I'm sure the issue was my Spaulding toy had loosened and I had taken it off to secure it and I'm sure I misaligned the gate causing the servo to go. I assume once a servo goes out it's done and any attempt to put it back into a game would result in problems again due to voltage irregularities.
One question I do have (since I did order a robot servo replacement to have on hand as well), is the robot supposed to shake at times during the gameplay? I've noticed he does a little shimmy motion from time to time and want to make sure that is normal gameplay and the servo banging into something.

#10033 5 years ago

Can someone describe the correct functionality of the robot in the game? I am trying to figure out when he is supposed to move and how much so I know my servo is in proper position. When in the test menu, he appears to swing to face the right side of the game when ROBOT END position is selected. When I select ROBOT START he faces the player but shakes which I believe is the result of improper adjustment. However, I can't seem to adjust him in the menu, only Spaulding has adjustment options.

#10035 5 years ago

I'm trying to figure out what is normal for the robot. I'm not sure when he is supposed to rotate during gameplay and such...

#10037 5 years ago

I've done a Cliff's Notes compilation on rules and this is so far what I've compiled for the most basic functions of the game. I'm trying to remember the RHPL mode and what you are supposed to spell (see @@@@). Please feel free to add....

LIVING DEAD GIRL
Hit each coffin 2x
Hit each coffin 2x each for 4 rounds
*Each round gives extra ball

1000 CORPSE
Hit drop down target followed by shoot inner loop 3x
Hit 1000 switches
*Hit top right targets next to right rail to increase corpse multiplier

MURDER RIDE
Hit center target to spell "GEIN", "FISH", "SATAN"
Hit right inner orbit to collect each card after spelling
After collecting all 3 cards, hit right inner orbit to collect MURDER RIDE
Additional hitting right inner orbit scores 2 million per hit for 20 seconds

@@@@Red HOT PUSSY LIQUORS
Hit center ramp 5x to start mode

MAIN MODES (hit left orbit to VUK)
Hitting targets on upper playfield to increase jackpot bonuses not involving upper playfield (timed)
*completing 3 modes lights EXTRA BALL

1) DRAGULA
Hit left orbit to VUK, select mode
Hit center ramp to spell DRAGULA -> DRAGULA completed
1) shoot left orbit to start DRAGULA video mode
- use flippers to hit characters on screen
2) shoot right orbit to start jackpot mode
-shoot Living Dead Girl targets to advance jackpots, collect via center ramp
-hit top right targets to collect car parts - once enough collected Spaulding invites you to upper playfield to get gas, hit gas targets for 250k
*starting jackpot mode first you get extra ball, but no extra ball if you start video mode first

2) AMERICAN WITCH
1) hit left orbit x1
2) hit center ramp x3
3) hit right orbit x1 ->AMERICAN WITCH complete
Extra Ball lights up
Multiball starts (6 balls)
Jackpots earned from shooting center ramp and right orbit
*hitting LIVING DEAD GIRL targets resets pops and slings

3) SUPERBEAST
Hit center ramp 5x without hitting any targets (hitting pops ok) -> SUPERBEAST complete
Sneak attack = Shooting left orbit ->secret passage->completes mode
*3 ball multiball earned upon completion

4) DEMONOID PHENOMENON
Hit everything lit up including upper playfield (17 total switches) ->DEMONOID PHENOMENON complete
*each switch hit adds to timer
*every 20 seconds ADD A BALL will blink, max of 4 balls on playfield
*mode is restartable so previously hit switches are remembered

5) WHAT?!
Hit chicken 3x, hit gas can 3x
Hit Spaulding 3x (gate opens)
Shoot gate --> WHAT completed
Multiball starts
Submodes
1) Red Hot Pussy Liquors@@@@@@@@@
-shoot right orbit in 20 seconds
*hitting center ramp restarts 20 second countdown
2) Spaulding Hurry Up
-shoot left orbit
-shoot open gate
6) DEAD CITY RADIO
1) hit CHICKEN left target 1 (under boombox)
2) hit BIGFOOT center target 2 (left of center ramp)
3) hit MONKEY right target 3 (extra/add ball target just over outer lanes) ->DEAD CITY RADIO complete
4) Multiball starts
*hitting out of order restarts
Once complete mode restarts but you can hit targets in any order.
Each completion collects character (CHICKEN, BIGFOOT, MONKEY)
Clearing top right 2 targets to the right of the upper right pop bumper earns GODZILLA
*3 chances to complete
*2 ball multiball

*** if you beat a mode and play it again and fail-->INFECTION
70 seconds to hit 3 lit targets to resolve infection. Failure causes everything to die and ball drain

***completing all 6 modes starts HELLBOUND

1 month later
#10142 5 years ago

99% of the people who play pinball will never know about or request an update. This game is great with the current code as far as I'm concerned. Spooky service is the best in the business from what I've seen. Good luck at getting Stern to respond to a technical issue much less on a Sunday evening! (yes, that happened where Spooky responded that quickly... amazing!)
As far as the overall appearance of the games, the playfield parts on Spooky of way better quality. On Iron Maiden for example, Stern really couldn't come up with some better objects to put on the playfield than some cheap plastics? Iron Maiden probably has more dolls and objects other than KISS on the market yet they resort to some flimsy plastics and some wire ramps. I've had the Zombie top field off and it's a dense, high quality piece. I'm guessing the Alice Cooper castle is of equal quality.
I'm not sure what the issue is here with certain gamers, but the game play seems great to me and in my opinion a game has to look as great as it plays when you're not playing. Zombie looks incredible both during gameplay and attract mode.

#10144 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The current RZ code has some bugs, and Charlie has said they will be fixed. I trust that they will be fixed when he says that and understand it won't be done immediately, that's ok.
Your 99% "statistic" seems inflated. You are saying that only 3 people want RZ code completed which is just not true.

Yes, I do not have exact figures on the number of persons who will or will not notice code. I'm just saying that most people playing this game other than the true hardcore players would ever notice the difference with a code update. If you have a game on location, players will not likely be upset if certain items are not included in the game as it currently plays in a complete manner.

1 month later
#10173 5 years ago

3 questions:
1) what triggers the left orbit to get to the modes/upper playfield? I haven't identified specifically how this is qualified as it seems as the game progresses, Rob will say "Shoot the left orbit!"

2) what is the best way to hit the left orbit? I can't seem to hit it consistently with the right flipper and I can't seem to hit it with the left flipper so I'm wondering if some skilled players can give me some tips on hitting these orbits easier (which of course would be beneficial for any pinball game of course!)

3) has anyone installed Modfathers side art blades (cemetery look)... I'm considering purchasing but would like to see what they look like installed.

2 months later
#10270 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The main update was to make House of 1000 Corpses more achievable, plus a number of minor bug fixes.

What changed in the update that makes House easier to achieve? Previously 1000 switches had to be hit.

#10273 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The update repaired something that was broken in the last few releases.
If you hit the blue XX targets on the top right hand side, they are corpse multipliers. They multiply the number of hits.
Without those active, H1KC was pretty much impossible to complete.
So it is now, as it was before.
rd

Ok that makes sense as I know it seemed like when I achieved some of the multipliers and with balls hitting everything I should have been racking up corpses left and right.

*I still can't figure out how to get the left orbit to light initially to be ready to hit to start modes on the upper deck. When you start the game for instance, that is not lit up and at some point during the game Rob says, "Hit the left orbit!".

4 weeks later
#10288 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Alright, upgraded to an le this weekend.
Game now has the following mods:
Apron LCD Screen
Demon Ride Gate
Knocker
Shaker Motor
Still thinking i want to add the lighted lockdown bar mod, topper, and lit speakers. Anything else that I should look into?

Where does one purchase the LCD apron mod? It would be nice to see screen without looking up which is hard during game. What power source connection does this use as I have several mods hooked up as it is and don't want to overtax the power supply.

#10294 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Shows score, player number, and tells you what the objectives are as well as how close you are. So for superbeast it will show how many beasts you have vs i think its little red riding hoods. Its actually really helpful for new players to know what to shoot for in a given mode. It is however unfinished and if I had paid the 300 or so that it cost I'd be pretty unhappy because of that.

I've seen the mod before and really like the idea of seeing what is going on the display when looking down.... Do you know where this is sold?

#10297 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Might want to look at a separate power supply for the mods. There isn't a lot of overhead for electrical mods in the pinheck systems.

I have the light up lockdown bar, speaker LEDs, shaker,.... Just wondering how much extra load Zombie can take as I'd like to add that LCD screen eventually

#10302 5 years ago

Still wondering where to purchase the LCD screen mod...?

#10305 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Frankly, I wouldn't at this point. I did and I regret it completely. It sure feels like the project has been abandoned. I know he *said* he would add more to it, but that feels like a million years ago at this point, and given how swamped he appears to be with Spooky coding, when would it realistically happen?
Maybe more purchasers would put more pressure / incentive to expand it, and I should stay quiet or encourage people to buy it. But I can't in good conscience do that. If you've seen videos of the functionality and like it as is, then by all means go for it. If you are buying based on the potential / prior promises of what it will become, I would encourage you to keep your money.

Who is the "he"? Still not sure where a person could actually look at the website to purchase or who sells it.

6 months later
#10393 4 years ago

Such a fun game, great callouts, great music. Just thought I'd share 2 quick photos, 1 with my friend John5 and the other of the backglass signed. The show on this tour is fantastic and a must see.

20190810_133945 (resized).jpg20190810_133945 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563820437393 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1563820437393 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#10473 4 years ago

has anyone installed the new Medisynl Pussy Liquors sign? I have Tims old one and now this one... just wondering if anyone has tied in the Medisynl version to the mode so it flashes or lights up when the mode is available. As of now the install is a solid wiring into the 12v on the power supply.

4 months later
#10508 4 years ago

So I purchased the Medisinyl Pussy Liquors sign but already have the Tim's sign as well. I'm trying to decide if I could utilize both of them in some fashion within the game vs. adapting the Medisinyl version to light when the mode is available as Tim's does. Has anyone had both of these mods and made a decision on using one vs. the other or both?

#10516 4 years ago

Would it be safe to add a small section (say 1 foot) of an LED strip to this machine using the 12v power in the lower cabinet located in the front on the left without taxing the machine?

#10527 4 years ago

Anyone have any idea how much overhead power Zombie has for adding some LED light strips? Spooky said they do not recommend adding anything of course but I'm curious as obviously people add mods to nearly every modern machine made including Spooky products.

2 weeks later
#10552 4 years ago

Just wanted to show a few pictures of my mini topper as I still am not a fan of the official topper.
20200329_155653 (resized).jpg20200329_155653 (resized).jpg20200329_155713 (resized).jpg20200329_155713 (resized).jpg

20200329_155758 (resized).jpg20200329_155758 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#10623 3 years ago

Need some help suddenly with my Rob Zombie...
I decided to turn off adult mode as I have younger guests coming to play. However, when I go to test the right flippers are no longer working and it originally said a ball was missing even though all 7 balls were in the trough. I manually ejected all of the balls and let them drop down so it now no longer says there are missing balls but the ball kickup to start the game isn't working.
The left flipper works just fine during game play and in game settings menu while the right flipper button works just fine with navigating game settings menu but not for actual movement of the flipper during gameplay....
It appeared in testing that the BALL LOAD, AUTOPLUNGER, RIGHT SLING, UPPER RIGHT SLING, and RIGHT FLIPPER were not working so I found the 3amp slow blo fuse for solenoid bank 2 blown. I don't have any more of these fuses on hand (any good place to order these Pinsiders would recommend?) but am concerned about adding another fuse if I don't know what caused the blow.

#10634 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]

Can the language be turned off to operate this machine in a venue? I bet my mate will buy one if so. I'd put money in it any day. Wish Deadpool had that language setting, the 'adult' on DP is lame.

Where did you purchase your red Rob Zombie speaker grills? They look great on the machine in that all black area.

#10639 3 years ago

The Kimballs version doesn't look like it has the ROB part only ZOMBIE. Your version looks like it says ROB ZOMBIE?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrMark12PA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=DrMark12PA and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.