image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deafcon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7608 7 years ago

I'll be getting a RZ soon, has anyone put in illuminated flipper buttons?

1 month later
#8072 6 years ago

Word on the street is game #274 is in play testing right now. It should be in my home very soon!

#8155 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

That dude needs to get his act together! A five minute wait is uncalled for! His shits in the street with customer service. Hopefully everyone saw the sarcasm in that lol.
The customer service that they show is second to none and is why I'll continue to support them. Well and the fact they put out some pretty good games

The industry standard seems to be to not to respond, at least that is what has happened to me with Stern.

#8156 6 years ago
Quoted from Deafcon:

The industry standard seems to be to not to respond, at least that is what has happened to me with Stern.

Also, #274 will be home this Sunday! Spooky was kind enough to hold the pin and allow me to pick it up on a Sunday when I'm the area for some family stuff.

#8215 6 years ago

Rob Zombie #274 is loaded and on it's way to Minnesota! Charlie and KT were great to chat with and nice enough to let me get the machine on a Sunday when we were in the area for family stuff.

IMG_3490 (resized).JPGIMG_3490 (resized).JPG

#8217 6 years ago

#274 home but not quite in yet.

IMG_3493 (resized).JPGIMG_3493 (resized).JPG

#8250 6 years ago

First impressions, Fun! It has a different feel and vibe compared to my other pins(and others I have played). I added the pinball refinery UV light kit, pinball side mirrors, a shaker motor and knocker,(love real knockers.. ) along with the lamp mod that goes over the upper play field sign. I also installed the illuminated lock bar(which I love). I replaced all the sling rubbers with clear Titan rings. I have a thing for clear slingshot rubbers. I also adjusted all the sling switches to make them as active as possible. This pin is going to cause me to be fired from my job! I'm staying up too late to play it!
Things I'd like to see in the next code release: More variety in the taunt when you only hit the first sling for the skill shot(which is probably 80% of my plunges). That is the only complaint my wife has had as well. Second, use that shaker motor more and harder! Maybe i'm just used to how the shaker feels on my GB Premium. To the team at Spooky and David, keep up the great work!

1 week later
#8321 6 years ago

New shooter ride arrived, nice! Also, has anyone had fuse F1 blow? The one that is for the VUK, upper flipper and some other stuff? I won't have a replacement fuse until Friday.

IMG_3508 (resized).JPGIMG_3508 (resized).JPG

4 weeks later
#8520 6 years ago

playing superbeast tonight, hit the sneak attack,,, didn't even know that was a thing. The code is awesome on this pin, and there is more to come!

#8525 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

What is the sneak attack?

Instead of shooting the ramp 4 or 5 times, one shot to another spot finished the mode right away.

1 week later
#8568 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I finished the design and built the first run for the Red Hot Arrow Sign Mod and Murder Ride Sign Mod. Both are now available on my website. http://www.timspinballmods.com

Nice work Tim! I have your upper playfield light and just ordered the other two!

#8634 6 years ago

I updated from Mac and had issues. Performed the update from a windows machine and everything was fine after. The Mac seems to copy multiple files at the same time, meaning thing may not be written sequentially to the SD card.

1 year later
#10221 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

It's coming folks... needs a little more testing and a pesky damn bug to squash, but we're on it.
Trying hard to get it out asap! Going to predict Q4 of 2018... oh wait, that's fairly soon huh?!
Fingers crossed and working hard to make it happen.

All 3 bars have Spotted Cow, so ... ? Where's the problem?

Think you will make Q4 still? We are having some people over for New Years, I would be happy to beta test the code in it's current state if things are still being worked out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deafcon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=Deafcon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.