image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1088 8 years ago

I'm so excited! Please take my money. I can't wait for this one. I fell it's going to be great.

1 month later
#1502 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

They should do a contest. If you can party with Rob Zombie for 24 hours and survive you get a free machine. Just a thought.

I'm in. Excellent idea.

#1508 8 years ago

This is going to be the best game EVER!!!!

#1529 8 years ago

I hope so that way I can make sure to get mine

#1531 8 years ago

Mine too . She loves Rob and profanity . Deal done hope I get a spot.

1 week later
#1561 8 years ago

One lucky owner will get a free performance at there house with Rob Zombie, and a catered chicken dinner.

#1633 8 years ago

All I want for Christmas is to get a chance to buy this

#1674 8 years ago

Please let me get a spot

#1711 8 years ago

Please let tomorrow be my day. I need a break, after the way things have gone recently. The opportunity to get this game would be great. Fingers crossed

#2077 8 years ago

Fingers still crossed

#2191 8 years ago

I hope enough people say no, so I can say yes. Different strokes for different folks. Everybody is entitled to there opinion.

#2250 8 years ago

With so many choices coming up, if people are not into it be nice and let someone else have a chance. I would love to have this in my collection. Having to hope that enough people say no, so I can say yes.

#2457 8 years ago

I hope through all this, I get a chance to purchase. Because buying from someone who flips sucks!!! Flippers are like ambulance chasers. Stop raping the small collector if you have done nothing to the game, but get on a list. Buy it to have not to profit.

#2810 8 years ago

Time for me to call the make a wish foundation , or just keep wishing enough people drop out to get my chance. First option is probably the best at this point. I think game looks great

#3197 8 years ago

Damn all of you with your numbers and shit. Congratulations on getting a game I really wanted. Hope some of you will be flipping in a year or so

#3293 8 years ago

The ark multiball. You have to collect two of every animal (balls) then pow lightning, water, etc.. Best game toy ever. Burning bush spinner. No copyrights its a winner

#3318 8 years ago

Still hoping that I'll get an email.

#3327 8 years ago

Mine is still #0 . Hoping to be in the next ten fingers crossed

#3336 8 years ago

Still wondering about last 10 spots myself

#3340 8 years ago

You bastard!!!!!!!!

#3379 8 years ago

What's going on with last 10 spots?????

#3398 8 years ago
Quoted from The-koontz:

I'd also like to know as well. I was on the list since 8/14 and been told to "keep my fingers crossed" I was 430th-ish so about 130th over the 300. I know I've seen a lot drop out but I don't know about 130 dropping out! Lol
I'm curious either way, I wish I was one of the lucky 300 but looks like not. Congrats to the lucky 300 that made it!

I got on the list on 7/12 and i have not heard anything yet.

#3400 8 years ago

Thank you for the update. Still keeping hope alive.

#3491 8 years ago

Lucky day for me. Deposit sent.

#3511 8 years ago

Thank you to everyone for welcoming me to the club. And a big thank you to Aurich I beleive your pass was the reason I got a spot. And it's true I really wanted to get this. A big thank you to Katye who answered the phone on her way back from getting groceries and called me back to take my deposit. Wow what a great company and a great game.

#3646 8 years ago

I heard they are amazing to touch

3 months later
#4529 8 years ago

Anybody know if a shaker motor will be an option as well?

2 weeks later
#4650 8 years ago

#293 getting all the upgrades and shaker when available. This game is going to rock

#4653 8 years ago

I'm thinking the same thing. Being at the end of the line does have some benefits

1 week later
#4708 7 years ago

Anybody know how many games are going to be made a month?

1 week later
#4821 7 years ago

I'm #293 and I would gladly trade spots with anyone. ?

3 weeks later
#5153 7 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Because we can't get hi-def images on our display... so Ben Heck made the video mode look like a retro NES game. David & David put the effects and Dragula (8-bit version) music together... personally, when I saw it (I had no idea how it was going to be) I freakin' loved the Dragula NES sound! Ben did an awesome job on that mode, because Ben is awesome like that.
Game #36 is done and in the box for those keeping score. 5 more games from #24 to #31 are on the dock waiting for today's truck. The rest of the 50 LE's are on stands in final testing.

Wow!!!!!! I'm so excited. First I was so lucky to get in, then to be so fortunate to move up to #90. I should be living the dream real soon. I just wish my father who has passed on could be here. He was such a fan of all Robs movies, always quoting lines. Good memories. Thank you to everyone who has helped me and helped make this all a reality.

1 week later
#5215 7 years ago

Very excited about #90 coming

#5251 7 years ago

Still excited about this game. Any updates on numbers shipped?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#5410 7 years ago

Sweet! Thanks for photos.

#5416 7 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I had fun unboxing Egg's RZ, playing the game itself was a pleasant surprise! I wasn't sure I was going to like this title, but man, it's a super fun title to play and I liked everything about it!
The audio quality is outstanding, and the music keeps you pumped when you're playing. The code was very fun to play IMO, and this game is fast, fun to shoot, and very satisfying to play. All of the shots felt good, no bricks, nothing too easy or two hard, I couldn't stop playing it! The 7 ball multi-ball is insane also. I also liked the "adult" insults and call-outs, they were more funny than insulting. Went home wanting one.

Holy shit, after reading this and those unboxing photos I'm so pumped to get mine

#5513 7 years ago

Looking forward to #90, hoping it's going to be an RZ summer

3 weeks later
#5719 7 years ago

Anyone know the latest shipping number?

2 weeks later
#5855 7 years ago

Thank you Spooky Pinball. This has been the best pre-order, I have ever experienced.#90 is on its way to CA.

#5897 7 years ago

#90 made it home safely.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#5901 7 years ago

I did not. My whole family is reall digging this game. Great job Spooky.

#5903 7 years ago

Yes I do.

#5908 7 years ago

Need help finding some apron cards. Thank you in advance for help.

#5942 7 years ago

One week and loving the shit out of this game. It's so fast, and awesome when you get a 7 ball mutiball. Just insane. I too had a ball disappear under the upper playfield. I need to figure out how to disassemble and get it back its between two silver lane guides. Not causing a problem and playing great.

#5979 7 years ago

What holds the upper playfield. I need to retrieve a ball some where under it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#5981 7 years ago

Thank you

#6010 7 years ago

I like mine. It looks simple, but it's not. It's so fast and that house of a 1000 corpse multiball is insane. I've only completed one mode so far. Still so much to see and do. I really wanted this game to keep not turn for a little bit of money, and it is staying.

1 week later
#6208 7 years ago

Finally a Iron Maiden pin with killer sound. Go team Spooky.

1 month later
#6506 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

When I found out I won mine I PM'd quite a few pinside owners to ask about the game. The majority of the responses I received were all positive that they loved the game, it was like 15 positive and 2 negitives or meh responses. I feel this game will be very desired down the road...but that is just my opinion. I wouldn't have mine up for sale if I was single but my family is young and my wife doesn't really go for the look. I am in no hurry to get rid of it though as I might just hang on to it till my kids get older unless the right deal comes along.

Kudos to you for keeping your asking price around what it actually cost.

#6525 7 years ago

Please choose the center ramp to start mb. That right orbit eats my lunch.

#6555 7 years ago

I also enjoy my RZ. I fell the sound and art are amazing. I like the fact that is so completely different than my other games, and the multi-ball is insane. Shots are challenging,game plays fast,and the chop ball save is great. Mine is holding up great,and needed nothing out the box. My last two sterns nib are also great games, but are both having playfield issues and more adjustments out the box. Everyone's opinion is great, this may not be for you are others, but I don't think it is relevant to anyone in a RZ thread to hear how much you don't like it. Why not start your own thread about how much you hate this game as well as any other games you hate. You and others could share with out bringing your negative tone to a thread that supports this game and Spooky.

#6561 7 years ago

Criticism is always helpful. When it is put in a more suggestive way. Use of words like suck, are just kinda of mean and not helpful. You pointed out concerns about being a location pin, but I feel your message went south from there personally. It is just pinball, and every game does not fit for everyone. We should appreciate that there is a choice and stop bashing games on threads of all games.

#6573 7 years ago

Well you almost made it, then you said it sucked again. I think it is redundant to say that and mean spirited. Reading what you have to say diffently shows your opinion on the game without the negativity. You obviously have ideas about what you would like to see in this pin. Why not share those ideas with us. Quit possible others will agree that your ideas are great, and maybe even Spooky. You could possibly see some of your suggestions implemented into their games in the future, and be proud that you were part of that. People have been suggesting code ideas that are being implemented. Sorry you don't like the game, but please share your personal ideas how it could be better. It is clear what you don't like, but not clear to me anyways what could be done to make it better.

1 month later
#6805 7 years ago

I love mine, but pinball is different for everyone. You can come play mine if you like.

1 month later
#7280 7 years ago

Wow! What a company. I have always loved how Spooky has done things, but to get a reply to my email as fast as I did is just amazing. I will do my part to buy as many games as I can from them. What an awesome experience it has continued to be.

2 weeks later
#7418 7 years ago

Sorry to see any game in this condition and feel for you. As stated before you and the seller need to work this out. Seller needs to work with shipper for a claim. Then pay you to fix it or seller needs to fix. Spooky has said they will help all they can and they will. They are the most amazing company anyone will ever do business with. The fact that they have spent their time writing on a forum should show you this. It is not their fault. Good thing it's not a Stern you really would be alone. I hope you get your game fixed because it really is a great game. And kudos to Spooky for trying to help.

#7419 7 years ago

Maybe bad timing, but I just got code 19 installed and have been playing nonstop. It's the only one on in my 16. This game rocks. Thank you again Spooky for helping a caveman like me to get there.

#7422 7 years ago

Amazing to think it's only going to get better. I hope infectious mode makes it back in one day. Love that I got to put my name in for lowest loser score just hilarious. I guess it will be about a month and we will see what the next game will be. So excited.

#7425 7 years ago

Sorry to hear. Kudos on price.

#7436 7 years ago

Both switches on mine do not affect the 7 through switches. They stay lit when either are activated as well as when both are activated. Hope this helps and thanks for a reason to give my playfield a wipe down.

#7437 7 years ago

On chop mine goes with left flipper to the left but when three are lit it jumps a spot first. Weird to explain but a cool way of keeping a player on their toes.

#7449 7 years ago

Spooky minute is at midnight and lasts one minute of different music and everything is worth 666 points. I'm in bed by 8 usually so I set game time so midnight is really 4:20 my time same with my GB so I can enjoy it. I feel chop is programmed that way works normal when 1 or 2 letters are lit but once you have all 3 boom curve ball.

#7451 7 years ago

The beauty is that you can adjust all to your liking. I suggest very loud on the volume. Try playing around with them till you find your own sweet spot and enjoy this bad ass game.

#7506 7 years ago

It's only happened twice for me to get all 3 it was like magic. Every once in awhile I will get 1 & 2. After all the games I've played I'm still trying to get those orbit shots down. I love how fast and challenging this pin is. It's like a big pinball gager. Press the start button and blast off.

#7526 7 years ago

I think I'm getting better, because I get the house of a 1000 corpses more often even a right orbit now and then. 7 ball multiball what a rush. I too love this game way more than I ever expected. On top of it all Spooky is the most amazing group of people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

1 month later
#7779 7 years ago

RZ plays so fast and furious it's hard for me sometimes to know what is going on or what I'm even doing. What a rush this game is. I love mine so much. All of team Spooky is awesome and amazingly helpful.

3 months later
#8819 6 years ago

That is a fact Jack on the clock. You can have a spooky minute at a time that is convenient

1 year later
#10047 5 years ago

Probably in testing. Last code update really changed the game. Love the continued support for this pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 210.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=Buzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.