2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 223.
#4701 7 years ago

From their Facebook page.

13124561_1082159455178614_5934972770722235927_n_(resized).jpg13124561_1082159455178614_5934972770722235927_n_(resized).jpg

#4702 7 years ago

Thank you!

It's a true backglass and here's a picture of the plaque........

Plaque_(resized).pngPlaque_(resized).png

#4703 7 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Thank you!
It's a true backglass and here's a picture of the plaque........

Like a silkscreen or translight glued to glass?

#4704 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Pausing for a second and realizing, this game was announced less than a year ago and is already shipping, despite:
1) its only their second game 2) they moved physically 3) they didnt have a full time programmer at the start of the project 4) its their first license 5) they werent quite done shipping first game.
There are other factors but these are first that come to mind.
Its remarkable success story and well deserved. Cant wait to play it again at Southern Fried in a cpl mos.

Very true and a great job getting them out on spooky . Remember tho the basic pin design and layout has been done for a few years tho (pinball zombies from beyond the grave) and the theme was changed and things were refined/added to make it play better and give a much better experience.

#4705 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Like a silkscreen or translight glued to glass?

I am not near the machine right not but I can tell you it's not a glued translite.

#4706 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Pausing for a second and realizing, this game was announced less than a year ago and is already shipping, despite:
1) its only their second game 2) they moved physically 3) they didnt have a full time programmer at the start of the project 4) its their first license 5) they werent quite done shipping first game.

They are a highly motivated group at Spooky. Its unbelievable really and pretty bad ass. Bad ass because the live in Wisconsin...and they built the new factory and moved in the middle of freaking winter there!

#4707 7 years ago

A little off-topic here since I imagine most here are RZ (the musician) fans.... Who else besides me think the new album sucks big time???

#4708 7 years ago

Anybody know how many games are going to be made a month?

#4709 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

A little off-topic here since I imagine most here are RZ (the musician) fans.... Who else besides me think the new album sucks big time???

I listened to it. I don't think it's bad.

#4710 7 years ago

I'm still enjoying his last one with Dead City Radio. I wasn't a big fan of Hillbilly Deluxe II but some of the songs grew on me.

#4711 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I really don't love anything after Hellbilly. But my opinion is not really important. I loved White Zombie first and the thrashy goove stuff will always be my favorite. For that matter it's very rare that one of my long time favorite bands records a new album that meets my expectations.

As far as the pin is concerned, I think that Spooky and Rob picked perfect tracks for the game. I don't see me wanting to swap out tunes at all. If Iron Maiden turns out great, RZSI, MET, and Maiden will be an awesome heavy metal trio.

#4712 7 years ago

We've been loving the new album, listening to it a lot and have tickets to see him in less than three weeks. Would love to take a translite along to be signed but there'll be chances to do that again in the future.

#4713 7 years ago

The wife and I are going to see Rob Zombie and Disturbed later this month. Super stoked!

#4714 7 years ago

Well, I'm listening to the album for the 3rd time now.... Definitely not in the same level of Hellbilly Deluxe....

#4715 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Well, I'm listening to the album for the 3rd time now.... Definitely not in the same level of Hellbilly Deluxe....

A couple decent tracks that I like (#4 and #8). But so dang short. Maybe about 31 minutes of music in total over 12 tracks?

#4716 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

A couple decent tracks that I like (#4 and #8). But so dang short. Maybe about 31 minutes of music in total over 12 tracks?

It is true only 1 of the 12 songs on the new one exceeds 3 minutes... but Hellbilly Deluxe averages under 3 minutes per song as well

#4717 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

It is true only 1 of the 12 songs on the new one exceeds 3 minutes... but Hellbilly Deluxe averages under 3 minutes per song as well

That's perhaps a deceiving way to look at it. Hellbilly has 8 songs that are over 3 minutes, and they're all good.

#4718 7 years ago

This is his 5th album since Hellbilly Deluxe...and like many of them, it delves more into 60s psychedelia and 70s sleaze/glam rock. Def feels like unreleased tracks from the last albums recording sessions, but still a totally decent record. He did Hellbilly part 2 the album before last - its more straight ahead classic Zombie and it has a whopping 10 minute track on it if thats yer jam.

#4719 7 years ago

Is LE #2 the only game that arrived so far?

#4720 7 years ago

LE #1 is showing up at my buddy's on Friday

#4721 7 years ago

Le #4 at the house but I won't be until tomorrow

#4722 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Le #4 at the house but I won't be until tomorrow

Thumbs down that you have to wait another day

#4723 7 years ago

Pics! Lots and lots of pics! Even if it's the same stuff we've seen before!

#4724 7 years ago

If anyone has their game and would like to test the sdcard/machine update process send me a PM

#4725 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Pics! Lots and lots of pics! Even if it's the same stuff we've seen before!

I have to be honest, I've always wondered why people care about this. If it's something new, or someone made new mods, or something, then I get it. But to see the same pictures we've all been seeing for months...I've never understood. Not criticizing, just don't get it.

To each their own, no worries.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4726 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I have to be honest, I've always wondered why people care about this. If it's something new, or someone made new mods, or something, then I get it. But to see the same pictures we've all been seeing for months...I've never understood. Not criticizing, just don't get it.

I feel this way in the MMR thread at the moment... I mean we've seen the three kinds of trim and that's about it. There is the "did I get one of the good PF's??" inspection when opening your box but that doesn't lead to good conversations and makes me start ranting uncontrollably.

NOW if some new RZ owner might want to take off the glass and take some neat close-ups of different areas of the PF,etc... now THAT would be worthwhile.

#4727 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

If anyone has their game and would like to test the sdcard/machine update process send me a PM

PM sent!

#4728 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I feel this way in the MMR thread at the moment... I mean we've seen the three kinds of trim and that's about it. There is the "did I get one of the good PF's??" inspection when opening your box but that doesn't lead to good conversations and makes me start ranting uncontrollably.
NOW if some new RZ owner might want to take off the glass and take some neat close-ups of different areas of the PF,etc... now THAT would be worthwhile.

I haven't seen any good PF details pictures yet....

#4729 7 years ago

all right then, time for a little game folks. fill in the blank to the following two questions.

1) RZLE owners open their game .... "your answer here".

when I played it went like this:

RZLE owners open their game .... when they have spare time. pffft

now its no secret RZ owners are the real players who DESIRE / WANT to own the game, and who are ALL patiently waiting ... reading this thread.

2) RZ owners open their game .... "your answer here".

when I played it went like this:

RZ owners open their game .... lying faceup at bedtime, everynight.

So to all you RZLE owners - even if you don't have time (to take a few pics because you are so important), at least set the damn thing up. For all our sakes.

::iapprove:

#4730 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Almost any new pics at this point are welcome and "new" since there have been so very few pictures of any delivered games. Just seeing the game in various environments and lighting would be great. Even more gameplay vids as those are all unique.

#4731 7 years ago

I hope someone does an LCD mod ala AC/DC Mike D's interactive LCD ver. There is enough space to mount an LCD on the upper right backboard by the Captain Spaulding Toy and VUK There are music vids for all the songs and tons of footage from 2 movies referenced in the game not to mention a concert DVD. I'm sure there is a way to connect into the game and Ben Heck would even write code or help out. Anyway, just a thought.

#4732 7 years ago

The LCD mod would be awesome. I'm also hoping for a nicely integrated headphone jack mod.

#4733 7 years ago

Arrival!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4734 7 years ago

Whats the wait open open open, pictures pictures pictures, post post post!

#4735 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Whats the wait open open open, pictures pictures pictures, post post post!

I have some friends coming to help with move-in and setup shortly. I will post a few pics once we get it in and unwrapped, etc. Exciting day!

#4736 7 years ago
Quoted from zero:

I have some friends coming to help with move-in and setup shortly. I will post a few pics once we get it in and unwrapped, etc. Exciting day!

Congrats buddy, I'm super-jealous!

#4737 7 years ago

Man, how do you score #1? That's awesome! I would have expected that to go to Rob or Charlie. Maybe they take #0 or just create whatever configuration they want.

#4738 7 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Man, how do you score #1? That's awesome! I would have expected that to go to Rob or Charlie. Maybe they take #0 or just create whatever configuration they want.

The AMH test machine at the shop is built from parts that didn't pass QC (for the most part), so I'd imagine the shop/personal RZ's to be done the same way eventually. Not if Rob wants one though.

#4739 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Congrats buddy, I'm super-jealous!

Me too!

#4740 7 years ago

Any updates on when we might be able to buy translites? I'd love to have one hanging on the wall while waiting for my game.

#4741 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Any updates on when we might be able to buy translites? I'd love to have one hanging on the wall while waiting for my game.

LE translites were already for sale at MGC. Email KT for one.

#4742 7 years ago

2_(resized).jpg2_(resized).jpg

1_(resized).jpg1_(resized).jpg

#4743 7 years ago

Congrats!

#4744 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

LE translites were already for sale at MGC. Email KT for one.

Sold out, but they'll be getting more.

#4745 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Sold out, but they'll be getting more.

Wow, that was fast. They looked to be the exact size needed to swap out your translite on the regular edition if you prefer to have the LE artwork on it instead. I thought Spooky had previously said something along the lines that the LE translites they would sell would have the borders cut or something (so they could not be added to regular games) but the ones at MGC looked to be standard size. So that is kind of cool. Although I realize the LE's really are true backglasses and not translites.

#4746 7 years ago

How much were they selling the translites for at MGC? Also does anyone know if both translites are going to be the same price? Since there producing at least 250 more of the regular one.

#4747 7 years ago
Quoted from Kramer:

How much were they selling the translites for at MGC? Also does anyone know if both translites are going to be the same price? Since there producing at least 250 more of the regular one.

I think they were around $70-$75? Nothing ridiculous at all so yeah, I would think they would sell each version for the same price.

#4748 7 years ago

How do the back glasses look in person? Are they mirrored?

#4749 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

How do the back glasses look in person? Are they mirrored?

No, I don't believe they were mirrored at all. The one at MGC looked awesome because the artwork is awesome. But I'm not sure the average person could tell the difference between the translite version and the true backglass version when in the game and backlit.

#4750 7 years ago

Loving the gameplay, callouts and modes! Multiball is great too!

I took family mode off as soon as I could! I know there are a tonne of pics already out there so unless there are requests, I'll just say again how much fun this is .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.