2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 223.
#4551 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

People on order should be really happy with the end result.

I will, thanks. you are welcome to stop by anytime you are near the dells and play it too.

#4552 8 years ago

Badass Beautiful Game! Very different layout but with good flow and challenging shots. Took a couple of games to get the left orbit shot down, but then the game really opens up. The upper playfield looks pretty simple but its a lot of fun to bash Capt. Spaulding and then shoot the ball past him. Great work from the whole Spooky Team.

Spooky2_(resized).jpgSpooky2_(resized).jpg Spooky1_(resized).jpgSpooky1_(resized).jpg

#4554 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Hotel had free wi-fi. It really was just a tongue in cheek suggestion. Didn't really think you'd want to add any more work to MGC than you already do! I know I wouldn't want to tear down MORE stuff at the end.

You need a really fast upload speed to stream. Hotel wifi probably won't be enough.

Your Right. Probably would have been too much.

#4555 8 years ago

Sweet, enough boards to go past #50

#4556 8 years ago

So who thinks RZ #1 will be delivered before the end of April? I know Spooky has to be very close...

#4557 8 years ago

Based on some e-mails I received about mine being likely to ship within a month(being about a week ago) and I am mid/early LE I would say very likely unless they hit some snags.

#4558 8 years ago

I'm #4 and have received my invoice....So should be delivering within 2 weeks

#4559 8 years ago

I'm #78 and I have a feeling I will see my RZ before I see my Hobbit.

#4560 8 years ago

I think if all goes well LE#1 could ship this week!

#4561 8 years ago
Quoted from zero:

just waiting on boards from the sounds of it...

20 games built and ready for boards/testing.

Time to buy a second machine Parker?

#4562 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Charlie mentioned some boards are in and mine had a board in it for testing. I think we are close!

#4563 8 years ago

Looks like a fun game. I want to see lots of pics and reviews.

#4564 8 years ago

The ability of Spooky Pinball to design, build and deliver games is kind of ....spooky. :ghost

#4565 8 years ago

I'll be happy to receive mine by the end of the year.

#4566 8 years ago

Rewatched the Dead Flip Rob Zombie broadcast yesterday. Raising my excitement levels back up, I'm pumped to get to play this game and to see what's been improved since that video.

#4567 8 years ago
Quoted from zero:

Wanna do a unboxing/first play podcast of Your LE#1? I could bring my gear... Or how about I just come over with some beer and leave the cams home? Your choice. Lol

#4568 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Or how about I just come over with some beer and leave the cams home?

we still talking about pinball???

#4569 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

20 games built and ready for boards/testing.
Time to buy a second machine Parker?

Main problem was testing the board sets efficiently and consistently. I have been working on a new test fixture that fixes these issues. Old way of testing was very error prone and took over 15minutes. Essentially was a bunch a cables you had to plug into the board and watch LEDs blink.

New method is an actual test fixture that auto tests all the connections on the board. Testing and programming takes 1minute and 52seconds. Consistent testing across all boards.

#4570 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Your choice. Lol

You are more than welcome, but maybe just some beer and we can post here .

#4571 8 years ago

Game looks fantastic!! Love the colors used for GI and inserts! So excited!

#4572 8 years ago
Quoted from zero:

You are more than welcome, but maybe just some beer and we can post here .

I will be there to
We should get Darren to film it.

#4573 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I will be there to
We should get Darren to film it.

Do you always have to crash the party? Lol. I wasn't thinking anything really serious for the vid but just as good to take some pics and post a first review here. I can do a video easily when I get mine since I am 299 I am sure it won't be that long to wait. Whatever zero wants... Regardless I am in.. Let me know when.

#4574 8 years ago

I'm sure you guys will know when it shows up!

#4575 8 years ago

Got the email asking about add ons! I'm guessing that puts my game at around a month or so out.

I decided to just go with the LED upgrade and plastic protectors like I did for AMH. The pictures of the other mods didn't really sell me. Maybe I'll change my mind if I see them in person, but for now I'll hold off.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4576 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Got the email asking about add ons! I'm guessing that puts my game at around a month or so out.

I think all of the owners got the email.

#4577 8 years ago

Email doesn't mention any timeframe. Just a way for Spooky to gauge interest and preconfigure each order.

#4578 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Yep; #152 and I got the email too.

#4580 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Interesting. If I remember correctly for AMH they were sent out when our games were going to begin production.

#4581 8 years ago

Had fun trying this out at MGC. I played Pinball Zombies there two years ago and the difference was night and day. The add a ball multiball mode is pretty fun to see how high you can get it, I think I got it up to 5 balls at one point. Looping the ramp is fun and then the pops and slings just get wacky which is fun too. I thought it looked really great, all the red gives it a pretty unique vibe and look.

#4582 8 years ago

I'm mid 200's and got the email

instead of 240 its 200 for the toy mods if you respond before may 9th

#4583 8 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I'm mid 200's and got the email
instead of 240 its 200 for the toy mods if you respond before may 9th

Only 200? For a handful of led's? Seems outrageous. How hard is it to do yourself? They aren't completely different toys are they?

#4584 8 years ago

I read it as 200 for the Back Alley addons, 20 for plastic protectors and 80 for LED upgrade. Total add on tab of 300. Which doesn't seem out of the realm. If you bought all that kind of goods for any other machine it would be about the same $.

#4585 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I read it as 200 for the Back Alley addons, 20 for plastic protectors and 80 for LED upgrade. Total add on tab of 300. Which doesn't seem out of the realm. If you bought all that kind of goods for any other machine it would be about the same $.

Oh I read it as $200 for everything, the LEDs/plastic protectors and the back alley mods.

#4586 8 years ago

ooops post incorrect.

#4587 8 years ago

200 is even better! I've already put down for it. Even at 300 its still ok pricing considering the time it would take to install after the fact too. Thanks for update Tsskinne!

#4588 8 years ago

I had read it as $300 total also and was going to just go with the LEDs and protectors for $100, but for just another $100 the backalley mods seems like a better deal.

#4589 8 years ago

tmp_16160-Screenshot_2016-04-20-11-42-24-965493662.pngtmp_16160-Screenshot_2016-04-20-11-42-24-965493662.png

#4590 8 years ago

The $200 price is a short term deal for the Back Alley Mods. I need to get an idea how many Matt will need to make as these are MUCH more complicated then the simple toys that just sit in the game. I will still offer the upgrades after the 9th of May but they will be at the full price that Matt will be selling them at $240. Please keep in mind that they will also come to you already installed in you game.

As to the LED's & plastics---- the upgrade LED kit will be using the Pinball Life Ablaze Ghost Buster LED's. That will be $80 and they will be installed here at the factory for you. The plastic protectors will be $20 also installed at the factory.

Please email me [email protected] if you have any questions.

ghost_buster_lights_(resized).pngghost_buster_lights_(resized).png

#4591 8 years ago

Thanks for clarification KT....

#4592 8 years ago

yeah I figured it was 300 for all.

I might just cause the robot needs light up eyes

The leds and the plastic protectors are a must, the other stuff I'm not sure about though I am serious about the robot.

but I don't expect mine till next year so an extra 200 to save up wouldn't kill me.

Does any one know how much the topper will be?

#4593 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

As to the LED's & plastics---- the upgrade LED kit will be using the Pinball Life Ablaze Ghost Buster LED's. That will be $80 and they will be installed here at the factory for you.

Do the inserts ghost without them?

#4594 8 years ago

Yep thanks for the clarification.

#4595 8 years ago

I got the email and signed up for all of them. Figured why not and they come pre installed.

Plus if the cdn dollar gets stronger it's like they are free in a way.

#4596 8 years ago

So, is there something else different about the toys other than LEDs added in? The robot 'just sits there' without the upgrade? Also, what LEDs does the game come with if you don't upgrade, all white again?

#4597 8 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

So, is there something else different about the toys other than LEDs added in? The robot 'just sits there' without the upgrade? Also, what LEDs does the game come with if you don't upgrade, all white again?

Yeah, my question was about the difference between the LED upgrade and whatever comes standard. I've used LEDs from Comet to do all of my games. I don't know anything about what comes in the game un-upgraded or the PBL LEDs.

#4598 8 years ago

Yeah I'd like to know the difference in the LED's also. I assume the regular LED's won't ghost so what's the upgrade give you?

#4599 8 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yeah I'd like to know the difference in the LED's also. I assume the regular LED's won't ghost so what's the upgrade give you?

fullness, brightness.

I experiment with every bulb out there. there are varieties which are easily seen when comparing with a purpose. of course if you never compare nor obsess over it you won't notice much. just a preference thing. I declined the light because I love doing my own. for most it seems like a good deal just to get it pre installed and be happy

#4600 8 years ago

It would be helpful to see comparison pics of the standard LEDs vs the +$80 LEDs, installed of course.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Wanted
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.