2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 223.
#4501 8 years ago

https://twitter.com/LnghrnEngineer/status/716043447539359744

Moar Pinhecks. Our fab here is turning out Pinhecks for the RZ run.

#4502 8 years ago
Quoted from LonghornEngineer:

https://twitter.com/LnghrnEngineer/status/716043447539359744
Moar Pinhecks. Our fab here is turning out Pinhecks for the RZ run.

Awesome love the led added to board

#4504 8 years ago

I got my add-ons email from KT.....Getting excited!!!

#4505 8 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

I got my add-ons email from KT.....Getting excited!!!

?

what add-ons are being offered?

#4506 8 years ago

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#4507 8 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

image_(resized).png

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

#4508 8 years ago

Are you ordering the bucket of baked chicken or the fried one?

#4509 8 years ago

I am curious what the extra bouncy chicken upgrade consists of? I recall Charlie mentioning that the first gameplay video did not show the chicken bouncing as much as it would be in the final version. Is the stock chicken a little bouncy and the upgrade chicken a lot bouncier? That is the weirdest sentence I've typed on Pinside.

#4510 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Is the stock chicken a little bouncy and the upgrade chicken a lot bouncier?

Stock is thighs, upgrade is breasts?

#4511 8 years ago

What about the LED boom box?

#4512 8 years ago

'

Quoted from emkay:What about the LED boom box?

Pretty sure that is the 'radio' mentioned in the upgrades

Definitely will want to add them to mine. Oh the wait

#4513 8 years ago

I'm getting excited for all of you guys in on this game.

#4514 8 years ago

Shouldn't the extra bouncy chicken be standard? Why should we have to pay more for the chicken to do what it was intended to do?

#4515 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'm getting excited for all of you guys in on this game.

Mine will be at MSA on occasion just FYI

#4516 8 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

image_(resized).png

hmmmm...
no email for me yet and I am pretty early on.

#4517 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

hmmmm...
no email for me yet and I am pretty early on.

Used to be early on...

They're cutting you out since you've been trying to flip your NIB AMH.

#4518 8 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

Used to be early on...
They're cutting you out since you've been trying to flip your NIB AMH.

Lol

my game is likely in the third batch being built. I am guessing they are going 10 at a time.

#4519 8 years ago

The prototype chicken was attached with velcro, the production chicken is on a spring (like Spaulding's head)

The "chicken LE" or whatever they're calling it has a warm, glowing light underneath!

#4520 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Pretty sure that is the 'radio' mentioned in the upgrades
Definitely will want to add them to mine. Oh the wait

Argh, my eye skipped the word both times I read it and I was like, "Greeeeat, one more thing to buy..."

Because I will want them too. It's a no brainer.

#4521 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The prototype chicken was attached with velcro, the production chicken is on a spring (like Spaulding's head)
The "chicken LE" or whatever they're calling it has a warm, glowing light underneath!

So the "Chicken LE" is the same as the standard chicken but with added LEDs?

#4522 8 years ago

Wish I could see the mods in person. LEDs tend to come through poorly on camera, so I can't really tell if I'll want the mods or not.

#4523 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Wish I could see the mods in person. LEDs tend to come through poorly on camera, so I can't really tell if I'll want the mods or not.

Not that my opinion matters, but I did see them in person at Texas and thought they all looked nice.

#4524 8 years ago

I thought the LED mods looked really good in person at the TPF.

#4525 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

are there pictures of them?

#4526 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

are there pictures of them?

Yes, post #4348 from TPF showed a picture. They did not mention anything about the chicken so I don't know if that is the standard pop bumper lighting or the chicken LE.

Quoted from Jetzxi:

Light up Robot and Dead City Radio mod......by Matt from BackalleyCreations.....

8c0d269982d81181c940dbe54624a97bc072ba1b_(resized).jpg8c0d269982d81181c940dbe54624a97bc072ba1b_(resized).jpg

#4527 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Yes, post #4348 from TPF showed a picture. They did not mention anything about the chicken so I don't know if that is the standard pop bumper lighting or the chicken LE.

I thought they said the one at the show was a prototype stuck on with velcro so the pic isn't much help there. It's the same guy making the mods as made the toys themselves, right?

#4528 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I thought they said the one at the show was a prototype stuck on with velcro so the pic isn't much help there. It's the same guy making the mods as made the toys themselves, right?

The velcro chicken was much earlier than TPF. Think the first gameplay video.

#4529 8 years ago

Anybody know if a shaker motor will be an option as well?

#4530 8 years ago

The lit toys definitely look cool. Not sure if they're $200 cool. Curious to see what lit fried chicken looks like.

#4531 8 years ago

So, the upgraded stuff isn't included in the 50 LEs?

#4532 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

The lit toys definitely look cool. Not sure if they're $200 cool

Very few pinball mods look anything like $200 cool in my humble opinion.

rd

#4533 8 years ago

I would say it looks like a pretty cool pakage offerd.You will only hate yourself later on if you don't get them all. Also this is a low production machine the play field plastics may be hard to get in the future. So the plastics protectors is a great addition too! I like all the upgrades offered.

#4534 8 years ago

So are they going to announce this mod deal?? I am in for one and know nothing about it?

#4535 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

So are they going to announce this mod deal?? I am in for one and know nothing about it?

I think when your game is close to being built they ask you if you want any of the mods.

#4536 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I think when your game is close to being built they ask you if you want any of the mods.

Ok. But what is the deal?

Do we get a coupon for a bucket of chicken at KFC?

Can we get some detail of what is going on? I might order a couple of combo burritos (no onions), crispy tacos and nachos with extra jalapeños if its part of the deal too. I'm hungry.

#4537 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok. But what is the deal?
Do we get a coupon for a bucket of chicken at KFC?
Can we get some detail of what is going on? I might order a couple of combo burritos (no onions), crispy tacos and nachos with extra jalapeños if its part of the deal too. I'm hungry.

fried-chicken-gasoline-44_(resized).pngfried-chicken-gasoline-44_(resized).png

#4538 8 years ago

My best guess would be that they're waiting to ask if people want the mods installed on their game right before being built rather than all at once for a couple of reasons:

- details may change
- Spooky doesn't need to know what you want until your game is being built
- KT has plenty to keep track of already

#4539 8 years ago

Getting ready for my pin.
Let's see...

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#4540 8 years ago

Got to say i'm 110 so i got await ahead of me but i know spooky and it well be worth the wait. I wish could come to mgc but that did not happen this year Def doing allentown and replay fx hope a rz can be there to play. Anyway spooky keep up the good work you guys kick ass in every way

#4541 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Got to say i'm 110 so i got await ahead of me but i know spooky and it well be worth the wait. I wish could come to mgc but that did not happen this year Def doing allentown and replay fx hope a rz can be there to play. Anyway spooky keep up the good work you guys kick ass in every way

I think you may see your before year-end

#4542 8 years ago

New to pinside, been following this thread for a while. Was hard into Zen when I heard about RZ last fall, way too late to order one. I've bought a couple used pins overs the months since then and love having them in the house. There's a lot of "new" stuff out there I'm interested in (MetLE, GB, TH, Aliens), but I probably only have room in the budget for one right now. Trying to test the waters to find out if there's a chance at getting a RZ before spending on something else.
I know spooky doesn't allow people to sell their spot in line. But does anyone want to sell their NIB RZ expected later this year? Obviously willing to pay over what you did. PM me if so and we can discuss price. Thanks!

#4543 8 years ago

Just got back from MGC and played RZ a few times and it was awesome. I started off horrible and got slightly better after a couple games. It plays great and I can't wait to get mine even more now!

#4544 8 years ago

Also played it at MGC and loved it! Thanks to Fawzma for coaching me and making my gameplay experience better. Failed to steal my opponents corpses but what a great idea!!

#4545 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Also played it at MGC and loved it! Thanks to Fawzma for coaching me and making my gameplay experience better. Failed to steal my opponents corpses but what a great idea!!

Play better!?

#4546 8 years ago

https://twitter.com/LnghrnEngineer/status/720385676399620096

Got the test jig for the PinHecks working. The old method of testing took around 15 to 20 minutes to test. This jig does it all in 1 minute 15 seconds. Should be able to supply Chuck much faster with boards

#4547 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Maybe someone could bring a camera rig and stream RZ all MGC weekend. Hint hint Tom

You should of texted me. I could of set this up. Although I have no portable Internet.

#4548 8 years ago

played this at MGC this weekend. Had a really good game that lasted for quite awhile. Played really smooth. Unique layout and started to pick up on what I was suppose to do on the first game and from watching a game or two before. Love the pops out in the open and unique playfield design. People on order should be really happy with the end result.

#4549 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

You should of texted me. I could of set this up. Although I have no portable Internet.

Hotel had free wi-fi. It really was just a tongue in cheek suggestion. Didn't really think you'd want to add any more work to MGC than you already do! I know I wouldn't want to tear down MORE stuff at the end.

#4550 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

played this at MGC this weekend. Had a really good game that lasted for quite awhile. Played really smooth. Unique layout and started to pick up on what I was suppose to do on the first game and from watching a game or two before. Love the pops out in the open and unique playfield design. People on order should be really happy with the end result.

Awesome. Now I feel even better about it. Thx for the impressions!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 210.00
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/91?hl=vilant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.