Topic Stats

• 10,507 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 103 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10507 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 211.
#4251 4 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Final price has already been advertised for RZ for a while. Those upgrades on their website are for AMH. I'd imagine they might offer something similar for RZ but I haven't heard anything official.

I think he meant final pricing for the upgrades for RZ, not the game.

#4253 4 years ago

Yes, I was referring to nice upgrades from the factory. Hopefully more information will be available by the end of this month. Even at around 100 dollars. I am in.

#4254 4 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Yes, I was referring to nice upgrades from the factory. Hopefully more information will be available by the end of this month. Even at around 100 dollars. I am in.

Those upgrades seem like no brainers.

#4255 4 years ago

I wish every company gave the opportunity to buy a game NIB with protectors pre-installed. I just picked up a WOZ and would really love to have cliffy and plastic protectors on it, but don't have the time to do all that myself.

#4256 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I wish every company gave the opportunity to buy a game NIB with protectors pre-installed. I just picked up a WOZ and would really love to have cliffy and plastic protectors on it, but don't have the time to do all that myself.

You don't have time to install protectors? Do you even have time to play? I'm serious.

#4257 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

You don't have time to install protectors? Do you even have time to play? I'm serious.

Barely. There are some weeks where I don't even play a single game in my collection.

#4258 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Why are you in this thread???

#4259 3 years ago

Just saw this on Facebook.

FB_IMG_1456247471735_(resized).jpg

#4260 3 years ago

Awesome. The new multiplier inserts look right at home there.

#4261 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The new multiplier inserts look right at home there.

+1 and they didn't mess with the witch on the broom. Nicely done.

#4262 3 years ago

Right way up for those on phones....

5388fd375d8bb871a2a43377320d65449e065300.jpg

#4263 3 years ago

the new inserts really make that area a lot better

#4264 3 years ago

That looks so much better. So simple, but it's just enough to brake up the negative space that's right where your eyes seem to focus.

#4265 3 years ago

So excited.... cant wait.

#4266 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Thats so awesome and looks better too

#4267 3 years ago

Did I miss the reveal of the LE trim? I was under the impression the LE's were the first games to be built, they must have all those details nailed down by now.

#4268 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Did I miss the reveal of the LE trim? I was under the impression the LE's were the first games to be built, they must have all those details nailed down by now.

Nope

#4269 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

LE details were specified before orders were taken.

Jaz

#4270 3 years ago

No, the LE details have always been very vague. I still have no real idea of what to expect aside from that the siderails will be different. That could mean a different design or just a different color powder coat. Not sure how the backglass differs from the translite being sold either.

#4271 3 years ago

LE has a real backglass and different backglass artwork.

Quoted from Betelgeuse:

No, the LE details have always been very vague. I still have no real idea of what to expect aside from that the siderails will be different. That could mean a different design or just a different color powder coat. Not sure how the backglass differs from the translite being sold either.

#4272 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Looks even more amazing than it did previously. This game is going to be beautiful.

#4273 3 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Looks even more amazing than it did previously. This game is going to be beautiful.

yep. completely agree

#4274 3 years ago

I love the looks of the play field.

Put it together with the cab art and back glass and its at least a three run homer!

I'm so excited for this pin, anybody know when shipping is expected to start?

#4275 3 years ago

I love my AMH and the inside cabinet decals.

I really think this RZ pin will look sharp with some nicely done, inside cabinet decals. I can't wait to see what the modders come up with.

#4276 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I love my AMH and the inside cabinet decals.
I really think this RZ pin will look sharp with some nicely done, inside cabinet decals. I can't wait to see what the modders come up with.

I'm working on a healthy vegan bucket of tofu & sprouts mod to replace the fried chicken, so our community of vegan zombie fans can play without certain temptations

#4277 3 years ago

I know many critiqued the p/f art when shown but it is looking way better now and it is hand drawn and not 100% clip art so it's pretty much equal to or better than the competition.

#4278 3 years ago

From facebook.

Rob Zombie cabinets going together!

FB_IMG_1456446139140_(resized).jpg

#4279 3 years ago

Cool...I see mine

#4280 3 years ago

I hope he has knee pads for all the cabinets he needs to do

#4281 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

so many comments...
Must hold b a c k

#4282 3 years ago

Thought of that after I posted,doh

#4283 3 years ago

Yayyyy mine is in the stack of wood in the back!

#4284 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Luke is a manly man. Manly men don't need knee pads!!

#4285 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Luke is a manly man. Manly men don't need knee pads!!

Otherwise known as a "young" man.

#4286 3 years ago

Bryan, were you given knee pads when you helped build the pyramids?

#4287 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Jaz

#4288 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

thought he just knelt on the backs of his inferiors...

#4289 3 years ago

Slap on some Pingulps to keep the workers hydrated.

#4290 3 years ago

I do not have or want facebook. So thanks for keeping us here up to date.

#4291 3 years ago

Can we get some pics of Luke crawling inside a cabinet? He looks just like my cat (admittedly a less hairy version) the moment before he decides to investigate an unattended pinball machine.

#4292 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

See you next weekend, asshole!!

#4293 3 years ago

Ohhh.... My virgin ears

#4294 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

See you next weekend, asshole!!

Your posts never disappoint

#4295 3 years ago

I was at my youngest daughter's volleyball tournament in Cedar Park, a suburb of Austin, and got a chance to cut out of there for a little over an hour of some fun pinball at Pinballz.

Tucked away in one corner, next to a bowler, was an AMH!

Didn't have a ton of time but got four or five games on AMH and like a lot of others have said, it was a blast to play.

I loved the display, callouts and sounds. The shots were excellent and the modes seemed intuitive and fun/funny.

The measure of a pin for a lot of people is the "replay factor". I wanted to keep playing it but ran out of time. It's got a cool "ambience" and immersive feel, even at Pinballz with all the noise and shit going on.

Bottom line, I left even more REALLY REALLY excited about what's to come with RZ. Most people haven't gotten a chance to play AMH with only 150 out there, but I gotta tell you guys, we are in for something special with RZ based on what I've just seen.

RZ will have that fun/replay factor and it will be immersive. I'm happy i decided to stay in!

#4296 3 years ago

I'm fortunate enough to have an AMH on location at a pretty cool bar near both home and work, but right now my wife has a jihad against one of the bartenders (something about a white Russian, i think) so we're* kind of boycotting the place.

* i plan my escapes carefully

#4297 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Did I miss the reveal of the LE trim?

No, but it should be soon. Here is a peek at the hinges.

LE_Hinges2_(resized).jpg

#4298 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I was at my youngest daughter's volleyball tournament in Cedar Park, a suburb of Austin, and got a chance to cut out of there for a little over an hour of some fun pinball at Pinballz.
Tucked away in one corner, next to a bowler, was an AMH!
Didn't have a ton of time but got four or five games on AMH and like a lot of others have said, it was a blast to play.
I loved the display, callouts and sounds. The shots were excellent and the modes seemed intuitive and fun/funny.
The measure of a pin for a lot of people is the "replay factor". I wanted to keep playing it but ran out of time. It's got a cool "ambience" and immersive feel, even at Pinballz with all the noise and shit going on.
Bottom line, I left even more REALLY REALLY excited about what's to come with RZ. Most people haven't gotten a chance to play AMH with only 150 out there, but I gotta tell you guys, we are in for something special with RZ based on what I've just seen.
RZ will have that fun/replay factor and it will be immersive. I'm happy i decided to stay in!

you were probably 2 miles from me when you were at the tournament. ping next time & check out the collection

#4299 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

you were probably 2 miles from me when you were at the tournament. ping next time & check out the collection

Man I'd love too! It was way off of New Hope road. A new venue built by the Austin Juniors VB crew. Are you out that far?

The amazing thing Lab is it doesn't seem to freaking matter where you go or how far out you are, the traffic is unreal always, even up and down New Hope, out in the boonies.

#4300 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man I'd love too! It was way off of New Hope road. A new venue built by the Austin Juniors VB crew. Are you out that far?
The amazing thing Lab is it doesn't seem to freaking matter where you go or how far out you are, the traffic is unreal always, even up and down New Hope, out in the boonies.

Yep.
You were 7 miles away.

...and the traffic is crazy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tampa, FL
There are 10507 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside