Topic Stats

• 10,502 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by KingPinGames
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10502 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 211.
#3751 4 years ago

It's a troll. Reads like something Kaneda would write. That guy has mental issues and loves attention no matter how good or bad.

#3752 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

None of you guys are worried that this title is made by a new company with no experience making pinball machines either? Just trying to see how this machine is a day one purchase at $8K+. Seems risky. But that's just my opinion of course.

I guess the AMH i played was a ghost pinball..... Your also wrong about price and everything else but maybe you should go get a game from zidware

#3753 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

None of you guys are worried that this title is made by a new company with no experience making pinball machines either? Just trying to see how this machine is a day one purchase at $8K+. Seems risky. But that's just my opinion of course.

Trrrroooooolllllll. Take your "opinion" and f**k off.

#3754 4 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It's a troll. Reads like something Kaneda would write. That guy has mental issues and loves attention no matter how good or bad.

You guys really need to stop calling me a troll. I don't troll. I may post a lot, but at least I know what the hell I'm talking about. I've stated many times Spooky is not a gamble at all.

#3755 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

You guys really need to stop calling me a troll. I don't troll. I may post a lot, but at least I know what the hell I'm talking about. I've stated many times Spooky is not a gamble at all.

You often post to evoke emotions. Troll.

#3756 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Obviously you dont know enough about the company to even comment. Read and learn before posting.

#3758 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

...but at least I know what the hell I'm talking about.

HA! Good one.

#3759 4 years ago

Last main mode review up, American Witch http://www.fawzma.com/rob-zombie-pinball-american-witch-overview/

I'll need to write up something about the submodes.

#3760 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Last main mode review up, American Witch http://www.fawzma.com/rob-zombie-pinball-american-witch-overview/

#3761 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Rob Zombie Pinball – American Witch Overview...............

American Witch is the last of 6 main modes. There are sub modes to talk about still and those will be talked about in another post.

As usual, start the mode by getting into the left orbit VUK.

The ball kicks out and you now have to complete a three “phase” shot. Left orbit one time, center ramp 3 times, right orbit once.

It’s that simple, or is it?

After completing each step you’ll go into a multiball. Shooting center ramp and right orbit earns jackpots. At some point I’ll need to add some more depth to this, but for now the mode works.

In adult mode the “DMD” will have a barely naked dancing witch, while in family mode a dancing cat. Both depicted in the feature image on this post.

RZ_(resized).png

#3762 4 years ago

spooky pinball llc gets a shout out from their local rock station. cool.

http://www.rock108.com/james-patrick/2016/01/08/rock-report-1-8-16

#3764 4 years ago

This should be the final post about the different modes in Rob Zombie Pinball. Warning, it’s kinda long winded.

The modes to be talked about will be, Living Dead Girl, 1000 Corpse, Skill shot, Murder Ride and Bonuses

Skill shot – After starting the game you will have a goal of destroying the robot. In order to destroy the robot, you have to hit the left upper sling into the right upper sling, then complete the motion by hitting any one of the pops. The skill shot will require a little plunger finesse. It’s possible to make, but will take a lot of trial and error to get just right.

Living Dead Girl – At the moment this mode does not stack, even though it was originally supposed to. I really want to be careful with this because when you are in a main mode, they mostly have things that you can’t/shouldn’t hit and will fail you out. So more testing is needed.

LDG is started when not in any modes by hitting the top two coffin targets two times each. LDG music starts and now you have to hit those targets again 2 times each for 4 rounds. Each round an extra ball is ejected till you get through all rounds. After the 3rd round jackpots are available via the center ramp. Draining your extra balls ends the mode.

1000 Corpse mode – This mode is also started outside of any other mode. Hit the drop down target 3 times, then shoot the inner loop 3 times. This might sound easy, you would be surprised. After activating this mode, the House of 1000Corpse song starts playing and the DMD will show an infinite hallway of skeletons.

In this mode you need to collect 1000 corpse. Each and every switch is worth one corpse. Hitting the top right targets tot he right of pop bumper will increase the corpse multiplier.

This is where things change when playing by yourself or in multiplayer. In single player mode, those top right targets increase the copse multiplier. In multiplayer mode, clearing both targets steals corpse from other players then applies a curse to everyone else.

If you are cursed, you’ll need to clear those targets to remove the curse then apply it to everyone else. Kind of like hot potato.

Here’s the catch. If you are cursed and you beat the mode without clearing those targets, the person who cursed you collects half your jackpot.

Murder Ride – Murder Ride can be done at any time by hitting the center target to the left of the center ramp. You will begin spelling “GEIN”, “FISH”, “SATAN”. After you complete spelling each name, you are directed to hit the right inner orbit switch, collecting the killers card you just spelled. Collect as many cards as you can, they will be added up during EOB.

Bonuses – There is a switch in front of the boombox that will increase an EOB bonus up to 10x. Hitting the rattle switch on the right side of the drop target gets you points multiplied by the bonus multiplier. The rattle switch also modifies certain things about each main mode you play. I’ll leave that to the players to figure out what its doing. Bonuses could be a time modified or score modifier.

LDG_(resized).jpg

#3765 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

This is where things change when playing by yourself or in multiplayer. In single player mode, those top right targets increase the copse multiplier. In multiplayer mode, clearing both targets steals corpse from other players then applies a curse to everyone else.

Quoted from Jetzxi:

In adult mode the “DMD” will have a barely naked dancing witch, while in family mode a dancing cat. Both depicted in the feature image on this post.

Some tournament players could object to the multiplayer mode curse, but I personally love it. What a cool and interesting feature. And the whole dancing cat idea for family mode is a hoot. I love this ruleset.

#3766 4 years ago

Not sure if mentioned yet but hope there is a mini wizard mode for starting all modes and the ultimate wizard mode for completing all modes?

A mega counter down jackpot on the mini wizard mode would be icing on cake

#3767 4 years ago

The code is this game is going to be amazing!

#3768 4 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Some tournament players could object to the multiplayer mode curse, but I personally love it. What a cool and interesting feature. And the whole dancing cat idea for family mode is a hoot. I love this ruleset.

I am sure that just like AMH there will be the ability to put the game into "tournament mode" in the settings which will then get rid of randomizers and make things more "fair"

#3769 4 years ago

Fawzma >> this game is pretty tough which is cool.

Any chance of some mini-wizard modes being added? It is cool to have some fun and unique rewards as you beat a subset of goals in the game.

#3770 4 years ago

Fawzma, thanks again for the write up! The modes all sound fun and a bit different than what were used to.

Can you explain how the mode restarts work. I know if you fail a mode you have the ability to re-select it again and continue where you left off. Charlie also mentioned something about becoming infected if you fail it after the third attempt?

I agree with the others that some mini wizard modes and sub goals would be nice to have! Based on the difficulty of the machine the primary wizard goal may be difficult to achieve so its nice to have some smaller goals to achieve along the way.

#3771 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Fawzma, thanks again for the write up! The modes all sound fun and a bit different than what were used to.
Can you explain how the mode restarts work. I know if you fail a mode you have the ability to re-select it again and continue where you left off. Charlie also mentioned something about becoming infected if you fail it after the third attempt?
I agree with the others that some mini wizard modes and sub goals would be nice to have! Based on the difficulty of the machine the primary wizard goal may be difficult to achieve so its nice to have some smaller goals to achieve along the way.

Sounds like there are some unique modes and some real creative things going on with this game...

#3772 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Fawzma >> this game is pretty tough which is cool.
Any chance of some mini-wizard modes being added? It is cool to have some fun and unique rewards as you beat a subset of goals in the game.

I think I'll have to meet you half way on this. The two submodes already give a 5ball and 7ball multi ball.. adding in another wizard may seem like overkill?? What I could do is open up new bonuses/strategies/rewards. I really want what we have so far in peoples hands to get feedback as it is.

We also have to remember we only have so much speech/inserts. So anything added will have to be DMD only with voices done some other way.

Quoted from MikeS:

If you already beat a mode and you fail by either by draining, or running out of time; I'll make it so you can pick up where you left off. Once you beat the mode, all bets are off. Right now Superbeast is fully operational with the infect mode. If you beat it, then play it again and fail; you go into the infection mode. Infection mode is user adjustable per mode.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I am sure that just like AMH there will be the ability to put the game into "tournament mode" in the settings which will then get rid of randomizers and make things more "fair"

Yes, I agree. tournament mode setting is in, but we'll need to come to an agreement what stays and what goes at some point. I'm adding a note to my tracker to remove the bonuses I already have while in tournament.

#3773 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I really want what we have so far in peoples hands to get feedback as it is.

awesome and agreed with this. Good thing to get it into homes/ on route and once people start getting extensive play then they can give better/quality feedback.

#3774 4 years ago

I'm proud to be a part of this game. It means a lot to me to see the programmers that are making this game happen are very involved in the hobby and take the opinions of those "in on the game" and that they have been very forthcoming with information on the modes and game play of this machine.

This is going to suck having to wait a year+ for mine

#3775 4 years ago

I've been working with Roy Eltham to improve the A/V kernel, to achieve more speed for the double-high version.

Audio is always given priority to the SD card, the display has to request sectors from it. So enough audio running (like all 4 channels) and the display frame rate can take a hit. Never happened on AMH, probably wouldn't on RZ, but with 128x64 it did.

We did a ton of optimizations and now we have a double-high display running at 71 FPS. We can apply these same tricks to RZ and ensure its frame rate is rock solid!

#3776 4 years ago

That is awesome news

#3777 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I've been working with Roy Eltham to improve the A/V kernel, to achieve more speed for the double-high version.
Audio is always given priority to the SD card, the display has to request sectors from it. So enough audio running (like all 4 channels) and the display frame rate can take a hit. Never happened on AMH, probably wouldn't on RZ, but with 128x64 it did.
We did a ton of optimizations and now we have a double-high display running at 71 FPS. We can apply these same tricks to RZ and ensure its frame rate is rock solid!

That well be kool

#3778 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

U get 2 do all the fun stuff

#3779 4 years ago

So, Hellbound is the final wizard mode.

Is there a mini wizard mode before this?

#3780 4 years ago

Craig, what number are you? I am 159. Glad to hear you got in on this.

#3781 4 years ago

Fawz.
Just throwing it out there and maybe you already have this covered, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Any chance of a secret mode "hurry up" multi ball? Kinda like Get Away "secret mania" when you spot 3 cars at the donut shop (sometimes there's one car, two or four, which disable the mode)and have to press a couple buttons just right to get "secret mania"?
For the secret mode have a random queue in the rob zombie code where the player has to press a certain button sequence a few times (aka similar to "bone fish" in FT or when Dracula crosses his eyes in BSD) then have the machine go dark and all targets make random Rob Zombie curses or ghost sounds from AMH or something cool to get points for 10 sec?
Just a suggestion. I'm stoked with all the progress and all your input already towards this spooky project.

#3782 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Fawz.
Just throwing it out there and maybe you already have this covered, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Any chance of a secret mode "hurry up" multi ball? Kinda like Get Away "secret mania" when you spot 3 cars at the donut shop (sometimes there's one car, two or four, which disable the mode)and have to press a couple buttons just right to get "secret mania"?
For the secret mode have a random queue in the rob zombie code where the player has to press a certain button sequence a few times (aka similar to "bone fish" in FT or when Dracula crosses his eyes in BSD) then have the machine go dark and all targets make random Rob Zombie curses or ghost sounds from AMH or something cool to get points for 10 sec?
Just a suggestion. I'm stoked with all the progress and all your input already towards this spooky project.

It wouldn't be secret if he told us about it.

#3783 4 years ago

There is a hurry-up related to What!.. after beating What! get back to the upper playfield to shoot the gate.

Add bonus, try and get that and red hot done at the same time. It will test your multitasking abilities.

I'm all for adding the extra fun stuff, but I really want to make sure the core game is bug free at the moment. Save the suggestions till you play it.

#3784 4 years ago

Now that looks sweet

FB_IMG_1452708768381_(resized).jpg

#3785 4 years ago

Wish I would have known about Spooky and this Rob Zombie theme when pre orders were happening. I'm pretty new to the hobby and not well connected. I wrote my high school senior paper on White Zombie. My teacher didn't originally approve the theme because he thought it was an alcoholic drink!

I hope this is wildly successful so it's available on a larger scale

#3786 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Now that looks sweet

Not just sweet....look at the PF art..that's real art! so cool. Way better than Falien PF IMOI

#3787 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Now that looks sweet

Any more shots?

#3788 4 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

Wish I would have known about Spooky and this Rob Zombie theme when pre orders were happening. I'm pretty new to the hobby and not well connected. I wrote my high school senior paper on White Zombie. My teacher didn't originally approve the theme because he thought it was an alcoholic drink!
I hope this is wildly successful so it's available on a larger scale

There will only be 300 made as Charlie has stated multiple times. One could already consider it wildly successful as it sold out very quickly. No more will be made. Your only chance to buy one will be the second-hand market.

#3789 4 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

There will only be 300 made as Charlie has stated multiple times. Once could already consider it wildly successful as it sold out very quickly. No more will be made. Your only chance to buy one will be the second-hand market.

Adding to this. There will be games for sale as games will be flipped for sure. How much over MSRP is still up in the air.

#3790 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Any more shots?

That was just a photo from Spooky's Facebook meant to show off the flipper bats and rubbers that will ship on the game.

#3791 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Any more shots?

Posted on their FB page to show black flipper bats with red PL rubber.

#3792 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Any more shots?

That's the only new pic they posted on facebook. The red/black look real good in that game.

#3793 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Adding to this. There will be games for sale as games will be flipped for sure. How much over MSRP is still up in the air.

(Corrected) lol I'm sure some well sell for 7+ at some point just like AMH I don't see going too high right away.

#3794 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Price is staying the same it's been set and not changing

Pretty sure he meant people who are in on it will be flipping them NIB over MSRP after they take delivery.

#3795 4 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Pretty sure he meant people who are in on it will be flipping them NIB over MSRP after they take delivery.

Oh yup your right thats what i get for drinking this early

#3796 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Price is staying the same it's been set and not changing

I meant how much over MSRP people will try and flip NIB for. It's gonna happen for sure

#3797 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Oh yup your right thats what i get for drinking this early

No worries, but now I'm always going to remember this day as the day you made me stick up for Kaneda. ☹

#3798 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I meant how much over MSRP people will try and flip NIB for. It's gonna happen for sure

Yeah i fixed my post Yup def gonna go up in price that's for sure.

#3799 4 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

No worries, but now I'm always going to remember this day as the day you made me stick up for Kaneda. ☹

For that I'm gonna PayPal you $5! PM me your email to claim your prize!!!

#3800 4 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

...... You did your good deed for the day

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Trade
Machine - For Trade
San Jose, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
There are 10502 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside