2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 223.
#3152 8 years ago

LE29

#3153 8 years ago

#192......Perfect!!! May all the bugs be worked out by then.

#3154 8 years ago

250 here.

Would have been 156 but needed a later spot. Thank you KT and Spooky team. I'm really psyched!

#3156 8 years ago

176!

image.gifimage.gif

#3157 8 years ago

183. I was surprised it was so high but not complaining. Glad I got in when I did.

#3158 8 years ago

193#
Hells yeah super stoked

#3159 8 years ago

#3160 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

People might think art is subjective, but there's actually a bunch of rules when it comes to graphic design and they're there for a reason - legibility, colour balance, layout, etc. A playfield isn't a painting, it needs to serve a specific purpose and the art as it stands fails to do that.
For example, did you know there's a bat on the playfield? Hard to tell since it's basically lost near the pops.
As such small numbers I don't think it's a deal breaker - clearly 300 people think it's fine. But that doesn't change the fundamentals of graphic design.

I did GUI design in my past life. An example of an excellent layout is Whoa Nellie. It is fairly busy, but overall simple, clever with good use of color. I would rate it the best I've seen. The worst? That would be a tough one since there are so many horrible play fields.

#3161 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

#192......Perfect!!! May all the bugs be worked out by then.

Its down to just a couple. There aren't any game interfering bugs though. I'm just working out the differences between my version and the one that will be released.

I do have a bug/feature request site set up. Once games are in customers hand they will have access.

#3162 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Its down to just a couple. There aren't any game interfering bugs though. I'm just working out the differences between my version and the one that will be released.
I do have a bug/feature request site set up. Once games are in customers hand they will have access.

Thanks brother! I hope this game puts you on the map! We need some fresh ideas with code, right now there are only a few that we can count on.

#3163 8 years ago

#3164 8 years ago

Just got my #, 243!

#3166 8 years ago

209. Based on the 18 month timetable, that puts me somewhere around March 2017 for delivery. I'll just have to live vicariously through the low number buyers until then. I'm glad to have a spot!

#3168 8 years ago

#220. Just got email this morning

#3169 8 years ago

#3171 8 years ago

#3172 8 years ago

But... But... In that thread asking about people being in and out, they were talking about how like 2/3rd of the people were out! How could that be! The sky is falling! Art is crazy! Yaaaaaaaarg!

In all seriousness, fantasygoat, art IS subjective, although there are rules that you can be taught to go by for normal stuff. I'm not normal. TBLs playfield to me is okay, but definitely not great. I am probably the only one who doesn't love RZs cabinet art. I really like the playfield art.

I might be wrong with traditional art rules, but I like what I like.

#3174 8 years ago

152 right here!

#3175 8 years ago

confirmed number buyers-
for what it's worth- I started a club thread to avoid the 6 mos of speculation, art disagreements, 3k posts etc.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mongrels-of-pinball-filfth-rzssi-club#post-2860281

#3176 8 years ago

227 here, looks like 2017 which im cool with. time to get the kinks worked out..

#3177 8 years ago

Just got my confirmation and I love it that bi will be getting an LE. Number 25 for me...thanks Charlie and Kayte

#3178 8 years ago

Really excited to see these start to ship and hear what people think when they get their hands on them.

#3179 8 years ago

#78 dude!

#3180 8 years ago

Some have thrown around why they have been in or out on this and here is my version:

It was about my 7th grade year in school. I was listening to a ton of Metallica, Guns and Roses, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Alice in Chains, etc.. One of my other black T-Shirt wearing, long haired buddies said "Hey, you need to check this out" and handed me a cassette tape LA Sexorcisto. It came at just the right time. This was one of few albums that I sat down and listened to straight through and played it again.

I was pissed off at everything, awkward, into metal and horror, interested in girls, video games, pretty much anything your parents don't want you looking at, thinking about, or listening to.

I love Rob's stuff Hellbilly and earlier. The music, theme, and gameplay look to be a freaking blast. RZSI looks like a teenage boy's dream pin. What's more Pinball than that?

\m/ -Hougie

#3181 8 years ago

I forgot to say what number I got...............LE# 2 baby!

#3182 8 years ago

Maddog14, I got the dreaded #51. I actually contacted Charlie minutes after the announcement, but didn't contact kayte. That's where I went wrong. I'm a big big zombie fan, been to half dozen concerts, met the man himself, survived front row, seen his movies and got my seven old daughter into him. She's 17 now. Yep, just missed the LE buy 1. Anywho, plan to meet the man again and have him sign my game pro. This game will be added to my signed GNR(sorum, slash,duff), signed Tommy(Roger Daltrey), signed Kiss(Ace, getting Paul and Gene next year) and signed translite for Metallica pro(Kirk). Anyone want out of the LE and switch let me know. The good thing about being low in the numbers is that I won't have to wait long for my game.

#3183 8 years ago

Has it been asked or mentioned....do any of the games have Robs signature? LE or otherwise?

#3184 8 years ago

I'm # 115,my buddy is LE #1

#3185 8 years ago

AMH #72

RZ #59

Any LE owners want to switch backglasses plus cash?

#3186 8 years ago

I would like to get LE #31 if that owner is interested.

#3187 8 years ago

155 here.

#3188 8 years ago

LE 16, I think.

#3189 8 years ago

got my number!
now that we're committed, any interest in starting a petition to enhance the playfield art? nothing major but just something more in the middle lower (more gravestones, better insert tie-ins, more inserts besides the multipliers) . we are now paying customers and i think it would be beneficial for spooky to listen to customers requests. we are just trying to make it the best it can be. and that's spookys goal as well.
i understand it's probably not easy for them to approach Rob Zombie and about this but it's also not that big of deal either. just a few changes.

and maybe no one cares anymore and that's okay too. that's why i'm asking.

#3190 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

got my number!
now that we're committed, any interest in starting a petition to enhance the playfield art? nothing major but just something more in the middle lower (more gravestones, better insert tie-ins, more inserts besides the multipliers) . we are now paying customers and i think it would be beneficial for spooky to listen to customers requests. we are just trying to make it the best it can be. and that's spookys goal as well.
i understand it's probably not easy for them to approach Rob Zombie and about this but it's also not that big of deal either. just a few changes.
and maybe no one cares anymore and that's okay too. that's why i'm asking.

Someone should make some Adult overlays for this game.

#3191 8 years ago

I would back out and request a refund if a retooling of the game were to happen at this stage. But it's not.....and it has been addressed a zillion times. I am #169.

#3192 8 years ago

#263. Looks like I have until mid-2017 to save up.

#3193 8 years ago

I'm going to have to wait until 2017 to get my first NIB.

#3194 8 years ago

There are inserts being added above the gravestone, so some changes are taking place that will help break up the pf artwork a little.

#3195 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

now that we're committed, any interest in starting a petition to enhance the playfield art?

Heh, from the downvotes I'm going with "no".

Charlie's already spoken anyways, but regardless, how does it make sense to sign up for something, and then ask for change? If no one ordered maybe there would be change. Happened on AMH.

But by paying your $1000 you're voting with your wallet that you like it as is. I'd just let it go personally.

Still looking forward to the Jack Danger stream, and getting a chance to play it myself. I know someone getting #174, have to see what my other friend's # is.

#3196 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Heh, from the downvotes I'm going with "no".
Charlie's already spoken anyways, but regardless, how does it make sense to sign up for something, and then ask for change? If no one ordered maybe there would be change. Happened on AMH.
But by paying your $1000 you're voting with your wallet that you like it as is. I'd just let it go personally.
Still looking forward to the Jack Danger stream, and getting a chance to play it myself. I know someone getting #174, have to see what my other friend's # is.

Just wishful thinking.
My thought was now that we paid, maybe our voices are louder than just an angry pinside mob of people with no plans of committing.
i understand the other side as well.
I'll let it go now.

#3197 8 years ago

Damn all of you with your numbers and shit. Congratulations on getting a game I really wanted. Hope some of you will be flipping in a year or so

#3198 8 years ago

Got my number 55 so that's the first batch after the LEs. Love it!

#3199 8 years ago

#247, towards the back, but timing-wise it actually works out well for me... looking forward to seeing the early adopter's experiences!

#3200 8 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

Just got my #, 243!

I'm #242

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 20.00
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.