2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 223.
#2951 8 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

So, please Spooky/Fawzma don't make 1000 switch hits easy. In fact, I'd love to see harder modes and have RZ be more like Monster Bash's wizard mode. That is, one wizard mode for having started all the modes (kinda easy to do) and one, very hard to get to for having completed all the modes (okay MB's Monsters of Rock isn't that hard, but you get my point) wizard mode but with different software and rules (unlike MB). This just adds way more to the game and Spooky wouldn't have to add inserts or other modes to the game to do so.

Re-read my post - fixed to clarify my point. That is, one wizard for starting all modes, but another one for COMPLETING all the modes.

#2952 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Adding to my todo. Poor EEPROM won't know what hit it.

It's awesome that the programmer is listening. Thanks!

I thought the above poster had some great ideas.

#2953 8 years ago

Can you put the code in for a spinner and then we can install one ourselves??

#2954 8 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

I'll put it on switch[6],5

I'm kidding though, so don't bother messing with the switch matrix

#2955 8 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

this would be awesome!!!!

Spinner is honestly the one thing I would love to see in this game somewhere that also seems very feasible to still add at this stage.

#2956 8 years ago

Just ordered skeleton flippers and lane guides from Pinball Life. Should look pretty cool on this machine. 1 year away from getting the game, but thought I'd better buy them while available. These parts go out of stock a lot.
boney.jpgboney.jpg

#2957 8 years ago

Well glad to see people thinking rules and not ripping each other anyway! Spinners will be coming in future games... just not an option right now. Trust me, we tried. Someone mentioned drop targets on the upper playfield.. there are 3 lanes under the upper playfield, no where for the mechs to go. It's more fun and tougher than it looks. Is what it is, and I hope you like it.

Someone else mentioned "even Rob says there's nothing in this game"... ummm sorry, but he was referring to the blank whitewood he was looking at, and nothing else.

Corpses will have a few options... stealing them from other players, instant multipliers in single player games, or bonus multipliers to help get to 1,000 quicker. Bonus jackpot will by X the number of balls left when you hit 1,000... we'll mess with it, and get it right. On a single good ball, I can rack up 400 or more pretty quick as it is. It needs to be a hard event to gather, but yeah... certainly don't want it to be impossible.

And yes, spotlights will be added to the game. It needs them!

Back to work... cleaning out the 8 billion things piled up in the hall so we can roll out 11 more AMH's this week, and get a clear path to move the whole shop across the parking lot in a few more weeks.

#2958 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Someone else mentioned "even Rob says there's nothing in this game"...

Nothing that user has posted has been of any value. Responding to them is just "feeding the trolls." Even this post is likely guilty of that now :/

#2959 8 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

Also, while I'm making requests: please add multiple high score tables like one for each mode (ala AC/DC or Met) - the more HS tables there are the more the home player has something to shoot for when playing.

Oh man, I would be SOOOOOO happy to see this! Glad it sounds like you're open to this!

I also have argued for a while that it would be awesome if after a game was over, it said something like your score - 10M, average score - 13%, your score was better than 33% of the games played on this machine - or something. The larger the high score table, the happier it'll make people.

I worked with a NBAFB on route, and once players learned that they could play as a team with a "low" starting score and could get their initials in the high score table, they were ecstatic. The game had something like 28 possible high scores. When I have had mine set up and people have visited and I've shown them the same thing, even people who have never played a pinball machine before end up playing it for a long time to put their initials in there.

I have begged for a long time (you can find this in posts probably 5 years old from me) for a high score table that was like 100 long. Do that, or make it an option, and I think it will be a huge hit with casual players

#2961 8 years ago

...connection.

Sorry.

#2962 8 years ago

Well glad to see people thinking rules and not ripping each other anyway!

For me talking theme, rules and layout is just that "talk". Can't live the dream, but it's sure fun to think about what I'd love to see in a machine. Although, I am serious about that King of Tokyo. I still think it would be amazingly fun to help the monsters destroy Tokyo. That might be my new dream theme.

#2963 8 years ago
Quoted from Rico_Roughneck:

I had to bow out. Just couldn't swing the cash right now.

Dude, the game won't be made until probably a year. You can't scrape up $6K by then?

#2964 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Oh man, I would be SOOOOOO happy to see this! Glad it sounds like you're open to this!
I also have argued for a while that it would be awesome if after a game was over, it said something like your score - 10M, average score - 13%, your score was better than 33% of the games played on this machine - or something. The larger the high score table, the happier it'll make people.
I worked with a NBAFB on route, and once players learned that they could play as a team with a "low" starting score and could get their initials in the high score table, they were ecstatic. The game had something like 28 possible high scores. When I have had mine set up and people have visited and I've shown them the same thing, even people who have never played a pinball machine before end up playing it for a long time to put their initials in there.
I have begged for a long time (you can find this in posts probably 5 years old from me) for a high score table that was like 100 long. Do that, or make it an option, and I think it will be a huge hit with casual players

Video games learned the importance of this as always like 20 spots for high scores.

Well glad to see people thinking rules and not ripping each other anyway! Spinners will be coming in future games... just not an option right now. Trust me, we tried. Someone mentioned drop targets on the upper playfield.. there are 3 lanes under the upper playfield, no where for the mechs to go. It's more fun and tougher than it looks. Is what it is, and I hope you like it.
Someone else mentioned "even Rob says there's nothing in this game"... ummm sorry, but he was referring to the blank whitewood he was looking at, and nothing else.
Corpses will have a few options... stealing them from other players, instant multipliers in single player games, or bonus multipliers to help get to 1,000 quicker. Bonus jackpot will by X the number of balls left when you hit 1,000... we'll mess with it, and get it right. On a single good ball, I can rack up 400 or more pretty quick as it is. It needs to be a hard event to gather, but yeah... certainly don't want it to be impossible.
Back to work... cleaning out the 8 billion things piled up in the hall so we can roll out 11 more AMH's this week, and get a clear path to move the whole shop across the parking lot in a few more weeks.

Hope spots fairly unobtrusive and not in players eyes

Might seem obvious but played a few Sterns where they get you right between the eyes!

Rules are already looking interesting

#2965 8 years ago

along rules, it never hurts to steal good things form other games.

I am a huge fan of the "bonus lost' thing that has apparently been added to WOZ.

you tilt and it still tallies up your bonus to tell you how many points you tossed away. On a fun note, would be great to also have a leader board for this! GC of "most points tossed away "you loser". Have a special callout that is triggered if you surpass the current leader for the dummy prize.

#2966 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Why....do you...keep...pausing?

Dude relax. On the bright side, you got a thumbs up!

#2967 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dude, the game won't be made until probably a year. You can't scrape up $6K by then?

I'm building a house this summer and would prefer a little time, personally. I'm dragging my heels a little but I'm still leaning toward pulling that trigger. How cool would RZSI, Met, BSD, and Centaur be right next to each other? \m/

#2968 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I'm building a house this summer and would prefer a little time, personally. I'm dragging my heels a little but I'm still leaning toward pulling that trigger. How cool would RZSI, Met, BSD, and Centaur be right next to each other? \m/

Very

BSD one of my favorite games of all time - just shows what great call outs and great rules can do! The triple stack is rush city!

#2969 8 years ago

I got myself in the first 300 list and received the email from KT that I had till December 18th to say YAY or NAY for this game. Ive thought about it for hours and spoke to a few of my pinball friends. Long story short I'm mailing the check off for the deposit amount tomorrow. I plan to put the game on location in Charlotte, NC at a "barcade" that should be open in a couple of months (i know it can be 3-18 months before i see the game). Ive given Charlie some crap in the Domino's thread and annoyed some folks earlier on in this thread. At the end of the day the pin looks great and has a healthy team supporting it and interacting with us here. I haven't met Charlie before but look forward to apologizing to him in person at the Southern Fried Gaming Expo.

#2970 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

As mine will also be paired up with Met and BSD, I suppose I'd think it's very cool (Freddy instead of Centaur in my case though for relevant pins).

Quoted from ZenTron:

... and annoyed some folks earlier on in this thread.

Yes, I remember. Respectable come around post

#2971 8 years ago

So is there a specific time deadline such as midnight Thursday to decide by?

#2972 8 years ago

You have until Friday the 18th, I would interpret this to mean you have all of Friday until Midnight Saturday.

#2973 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

You have until Friday the 18th, I would interpret this to mean you have all of Friday until Midnight Saturday.

This isn't Wells Fargo. It means Friday, December 18th.

#2974 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

So you want analytics

#2975 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

So you want analytics

I would LOVE it. Just at a really high level though.

If I would play a game, and afterward it how that stacked up, I'd keep playing it over and over again. This is something I have wished for in a game forever. A simple comparison to how well everyone else who played did.

It's particularly perfect for route games, which I know isn't the market for the majority of these, but still. If I play and I do better than like 20% of the people who have played only, you darn well know I'm playing until I'm like up near the 75% or so percentage...

#2976 8 years ago

I'm officially on the waiting list. So...some of you guys keep dropping out please.

#2977 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm officially on the waiting list. So...some of you guys keep dropping out please.

Good luck Unfortunately...sounds like you'll need it :/

#2978 8 years ago

Anyone know if we get like build number to know were we are in the query ?

#2979 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

which I know isn't the market for the majority of these

with almost 10% of the AMH available on route, I would not rule out route use for RZ.

#2980 8 years ago

Just sent in my deposit tonight. Excited to get this game.

#2981 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Anyone know if we get like build number to know were we are in the query ?

I asked KT about this today. She's hoping to have numbers tomorrow.

#2982 8 years ago

Okay, okay.......like who do you think you are. Why don't you just let The designer and manufacturer take care of the game. If you were so smart and wanted to take the gamble of quitting your day job and putting everything on the line to start a pinball manufacturing company of your own, announce a unique pin, with awesome theme, with awesome art, actually acknowledge the outcry from the community to film an impromptu video, allow your programmer to interact with with the community, respond to the community about their out cry's, have an excellent sales group (KT) who has answered all ridiculous emails sent in regards to the sales of this machine, offer the machine at a very competitive rate and have a trail of absolutely outstanding great customer service reviews on a previous game you released...than why don't you go ahead and do it!........ Sorry I figured I would let the ripping start back up. We can't wait for our game

#2983 8 years ago

Selling my side-by-side Joust vid to fund the down payment (anyone interested PM me). Well worth it if you ask me. Game looks kick butt and its from Charlie, Kayte and crew. Nuff said. Check's in the mail in the a.m. I think I'm in the low 100's so hopefully see my game by summer.

#2984 8 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Good luck Unfortunately...sounds like you'll need it :/

Yea, I'm back of the line. We will see if it works out. If it doesn't, it's not the end of the world for me.

#2985 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

with almost 10% of the AMH available on route, I would not rule out route use for RZ.

You really think 151 or more of these will end up on route?

#2986 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

You really think 151 or more of these will end up on route?

Think you've got an extra 1 in there.

#2987 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Think you've got an extra 1 in there.

You don't have a majority unless you get at least half plus one...

#2988 8 years ago

not the majority of games... the VAST majority of plays will surely be on the 10% or so that get shared on route...

That is equally important to future success and sales, so catering to the operator (even if only 10% of games) still has real and tangible value IME.

#2989 8 years ago

Can't wait to play this at MGC Hopefully Spooky will bring one and at least 1 or more others will show up!

#2990 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Can't wait to play this at MGC Hopefully Spooky will bring one and at least 1 or more others will show up!

I hope there is one at allentown next year

#2991 8 years ago

Officially on the list! Deposit sent. One game should go to France, one way or another.
Hoping to be among the very last numbers because I can barely afford it.

Side comment:
Once upon a time I thought: "If I get back my Predator deposit in time, may be I can grab one of the very last AMH spots".
Not counting on it anymore but...
Kevin, don't think for a minute I will let it go.
If I were allowed to spend money to make you lose money, I would.

#2992 8 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Soooo.......just throwin it out there as a complete long shot. I have a GoT premium paid in full that I'm willing to trade for a spot or hook the spooky crew up with it to get in. It can be changed to anything if GoT isn't wanted. It's basically a few hundred bucks in someone's pocket. It's from a well known top distributor so I'm sure you can do whatever you want with the money.
My old battalion is serving a long duty overseas and we have a couple Zombie songs that serve as our theme when we're out there. They'll be there all next year and probably 2017, I want to get one of these put in our wellness center out there to keep all of the soldiers morale up!
Unfortunately I'm late to the game and all my money is tied up in that pin.

Thank you for the upvotes, it is really appreciated. Also, to all those that have reached out with at least the thought of helping out, thank you! Not only do I appreciate it, but I know the guys and gals overseas would too. This is when the pinball community is at its best, when we can forget the arguing for a bit and support those around us, even if it's just with words.

#2993 8 years ago

Anyone know if the apron is metal? Kind of looks that way - cool if so.

#2994 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Think how great a game TSPP is.

Now imagine if every one of the modes had had a high score table - so much better!

#2995 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Anyone know if the apron is metal? Kind of looks that way - cool if so.

There was one part in the video where Charlie was grabbing the ball before it drained and the apron flexed a lot, so I don't think it is metal.

#2996 8 years ago

It's likely a nice cardstock cover to the normal Spooky apron.

#2997 8 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

It's likely a nice cardstock cover to the normal Spooky apron.

Shame as there is just something special about a classy metal apron.

#2998 8 years ago

I got the impression that the apron in the video was just a mockup. It sure looked like metal in the teaser photo and AMH had a metal apron.

#2999 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Shame as there is just something special about a classy metal apron.

Agreed, and the Spooky apron is the best looking one out there. But, that is where RZ is showing the credits and maybe it was something Rob wanted to have done. There's probably an apron under there, it's just being covered up.

#3000 8 years ago

Was listening to Zombie Past and present disc. This song came on and never really noticed this before last night. Check the lyrics

Girl on Fire
Rob Zombie
Lyrics

Yeah, I am the super-eye
A blackened dream a golden eye
Trapped in a fantasy
A silent clown, a villain see
Mongrels of pinball filth
Electric shrines to boogey tilt
Dying is to get her way
Get it, get it, she want it, she want it

Yeah, she's on fire
That girl's on fire
Burn me up, burn me up
She's on fire
That girl's on fire

Burn me up, burn me up
Yeah, get going under ground
A raven hood a blanket sound
(Save?) thee and aggravate
A ravaging, a frozen slate
Time square in outer space
I kick the move right in your face
Satanic fantasies

Get it, she want it
She's on fire
That girl's on fire
Burn me up, burn me up
She's on fire
That girl's on fire

Burn me up, burn me up
He is a megaman
A electric spark a desperate man
Track down to run away
Live to kill another day
Mongrels…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.