2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 223.
#2851 8 years ago

Check sent.

#2853 8 years ago

Agreed, MM, AFM,

Quoted from goatdan:User setting please. Carry overs drive me nuts.

possibly configurable too? house of 500 corpses doesn't quite have the same ring....possibly have combos give 2x,3x,4x switch hits?

-c

#2854 8 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

Agreed, MM, AFM,

possibly configurable too? house of 500 corpses doesn't quite have the same ring....possibly have combos give 2x,3x,4x switch hits?
-c

There are two targets you can't see (from video) that are assigned to do that.. get one and you get 2x corpse, get he other and you get 3x corpse.

#2855 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

There are two targets you can't see (from video) that are assigned to do that.. get one and you get 2x corpse, get he other and you get 3x corpse.

Any super jackpots with call outs to be coded?

#2856 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Any super jackpots with call outs to be coded?

There are.. Superbeast has one for exacmple. There is a "sneek attack" feature. you can only claim super jackpots if you beat the mode that way. Otherwise, you only get normal jackpots.

#2857 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

too soon to come over?

Hey Taylor, I am definitely in on the game,....and you are always welcome at the Ponderosa....even if you are not on the way to Flippers

#2858 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

too soon to come over?

Come over and play both games. Like to see if you can beat AMH. I can not so far.

#2859 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

It will carry over, I originally had it set to start from scratch. If I have to, it will be a user setting.

Quoted from Whysnow:

user adjustable settings are ALWAYS a good thing!
Mini-modes are also a good thing (talk to frank about WOOLY coding if you want ideas).

Quoted from wcbrandes:

dude, ........aww man never mind its just not worth it

#2860 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

dude, ........aww man never mind its just not worth it

was this in reference to me?

#2861 8 years ago

I read it as a reply to Kaneda's generous offer with ulterior motives...

#2862 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

was this in reference to me?

Unless it was coincidence being under your post. I just kinda took as...'Hey Fawzma is a professional...I am sure he knows how to code, or he wouldn't have earned the gig'
Or maybe not.

#2863 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

'Hey Fawzma is a professional...I am sure he knows how to code, or he wouldn't have earned the gig'

that is like saying pinball coding is the same as coding stuff at mircosoft...
or that doing art for a playfield is the same as painting on an open canvas...

#2864 8 years ago

as per spooky Facebook

"We're working in some spotlights... it has 4 chains of GI (and a TON of lamps). Beyond that, she's done."

#2865 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

as per spooky Facebook
"We're working in some spotlights... it has 4 chains of GI (and a TON of lamps). Beyond that, she's done."

I like the ambient lighting - not too bright please

#2866 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Unless it was coincidence being under your post. I just kinda took as...'Hey Fawzma is a professional...I am sure he knows how to code, or he wouldn't have earned the gig'
Or maybe not.

or maybe he slept with someone in management (looking at kayte here ) just kidding, of course

#2868 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

or maybe he slept with someone in management (looking at kayte here ) just kidding, of course

lol, quite honestly, I never heard of Spooky till someone I worked with came in blabbing about RZ and how they needed a programmer.

#2869 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

I read it as a reply to Kaneda's generous offer with ulterior motives...

oh you mean like ... Aurich stated he would not flip his RZ machine above purchase price if he bought and didn't like it enough to keep. A guy offers to help him finance the $1k downpayment for a year. The guy would naturally expect and would insist that he be offered the game first, should it come up for resale. Since Kaneda is not already on the list of 300, he could slip in the back door and buy one below market. No, that would be way too obvious.

#2870 8 years ago

I'm not borrowing money from anyone, just to be clear. If I want the game I can pay for it.

#2871 8 years ago

I knew there was no way Aurich would step into that trap. Even if he did have Kaneda on ignore.

#2872 8 years ago

I'm getting ready now even if I may not have my game for several mos.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2873 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I offered to lend him the $1,000 until the pin ships. We will see if he accepts.

I know you didn't mean it this way Kaneda, but I'm gonna say it can be construed as pretty insulting on your part to assume that Aurich would need to borrow the $$$ from you.

It could come across as some veiled jab when clearly he stated that if he wanted to do it he could make it work. Maybe read between the lines a little bit.

#2874 8 years ago

These spotlights that are going to be added.......

Where and what will they look like?

I like the clean look as it is so just wondering as this is the only thing that is being added later?

#2875 8 years ago

The GI is already miles beyond AMH.

Spotlights would help even more! (and I wish AMH had some

#2876 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The GI is already miles beyond AMH.
Spotlights would help even more! (and I wish AMH had some

I'll loan you some money to buy spotlights.

#2877 8 years ago

So you are getting one? Please let me know when u get it..

#2878 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpgI-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

#2879 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

It's impossible to talk about this pin objectively. Pinball is art.
So I heard Aurich might not go in due to the $1,000 deposit due during the holidays. Would be a shame since he wanted an RZ pin from Spooky. I offered to lend him the $1,000 until the pin ships. We will see if he accepts.

Aurich is broke? That's too bad.
Maybe You can start a fund to help him out.

#2880 8 years ago

Man, you make one little post about it being Xmas and more of a time to buy things for other people ...

#2881 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, you make one little post about it being Xmas and more of a time to buy things for other people ...

I'm going to have to sell a game also if I want to buy RZ. You've got to admit, we're all very fortunate to be in a position to be able to do this to afford a 6k toy.

#2882 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What are you getting me? I hear Ben would like spotlights.

#2883 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

At what interest rate?

#2884 8 years ago

Lots on strange posts. Looks like a good game a lot of work went into it. The price is reasonable good job spooky.

#2886 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Sorry, that line wasn't in the script.. we might need Ben to do the voiceover for that

I got this.

#2887 8 years ago

Wow the freaking ignore feature is awesome. My first ignore. Aurich = Poof!

#2888 8 years ago

Aurich still hasn't said if he's in or not.

Also kaneda, no one wants your money.

And Charlie, not too bright, some of these recent sterns are just too much to take. I have lost sight of the ball due to too much lights flashing all over the place during a multiball.

#2889 8 years ago

"Boss, He called me Chicken <edited> Boss!"

#2890 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Ignoring is for <edited>. I've never ignored anyone nor will I. No matter how much they flash their money and try and give it away nor if they average 17 posts per day lol.

#2891 8 years ago

I am a <edited>.....

#2892 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I offered to lend him the $1,000 until the pin ships

Dude, it's kind of creepy & desperate the way you constantly seem to stalk this dude who has blocked you. Constantly posting about him so that he can see the responses from those that respond to you.

It's clear that your blockage is really bothering you...maybe just offer him $1000 to unblock you?

#2893 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Now that's some funny shite right there ....but seriously Aurich that care package is on it's way, I hope you fit size 11, I included some shoe goo to fill in the holes.

#2894 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So you are getting one? Please let me know when u get it..

will do!

#2895 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

So you'll only have posts from Kaneda and beelzeboob left on pinside?

(unless you've ignored them also and pinside will just be full of EM tech questions)

#2896 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

too soon to come over?

Im not to far from you guys

#2897 8 years ago

Backboard decal or plastics that had more elements of Spauldings museum would be cool
U71ZKkH.jpgU71ZKkH.jpg

A few items that could be used as a topper or added to the play-field.

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/house-of-1-000-corpes-ravelli-mask.html
House_of_1000-Corpes_Ravelli_Mask_Front (1).pngHouse_of_1000-Corpes_Ravelli_Mask_Front (1).png
Professor1.jpgProfessor1.jpg
11254283_381725482028235_1208785191_n.jpg11254283_381725482028235_1208785191_n.jpg

#2898 8 years ago
Quoted from hooch333:

Hey Taylor, I am definitely in on the game,....and you are always welcome at the Ponderosa....even if you are not on the way to Flippers

Thanks for the invite.
Need to get down your way.

Quoted from 2manypins:

Come over and play both games. Like to see if you can beat AMH. I can not so far.

I'll take you up on that. It's been too long.

#2899 8 years ago

I'm officially out. I too don't want to flip, I'd rather give the chance to someone else who truly wants this.

#2900 8 years ago

I'm in on the standard. When I saw the LE backglass I wasn't sure if I really liked it better than the standard or if it just looked "better" to me because it was the one I wasn't getting, so I showed both to my wife and she likes the standard more so I'm happy with that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

8,000 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/58 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.