Topic Stats

• 10,502 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by KingPinGames
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10502 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 211.
#2451 4 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Last thing for now. If you go to a haunted house, they usually have tons of stuff set up outside (usually just on the front facade) to get you pumped to go in. At one place I worked at, we had this big wall with figures and the attraction's logo and whatnot enticing people to give us their money.
Once you walk in, the rooms are without exception dark with only minimal highlights. There is something central to the room that is your focus.
Intentional or not, that is exactly what I think of the art and why I like it.
I am actually apparently the only one not wholly sold by the side art. I wish it billboarded the name of the game more.
Don't know what else to say about it, the package is unique and fun. I don't need another TFTC playfield, I already have one. Ditto Metallica.

Did the haunted house cost $6k to get in?

#2452 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Did the haunted house cost $6k to get in?

Cute.

Unless I'm mistaken, RZ for those who route it will probably cost $1 or so to play.

It cost us over a million bucks to set up and tear down our three houses every year not including labor. Cost was $8 apiece to get in usually (they were changed often, sometimes even weekend to weekend) and that was on top of he $50 ticket to get into the park where we had them.

Next, let's compare RCT to a real roller coaster! Then, we'll compare buying a WWFRR or WWE to going to one of their shows! Yeah, that's the ticket!

What does this matter?

#2453 4 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Cute.
Unless I'm mistaken, RZ for those who route it will probably cost $1 or so to play.
It cost us over a million bucks to set up and tear down our three houses every year not including labor. Cost was $8 apiece to get in usually (they were changed often, sometimes even weekend to weekend) and that was on top of he $50 ticket to get into the park where we had them.
Next, let's compare RCT to a real roller coaster! Then, we'll compare buying a WWFRR or WWE to going to one of their shows! Yeah, that's the ticket!
What does this matter?

It matters because people are paying $6k (plus tax and possiby shipping if you don't live in the Midwest and are willing to go pick it up) for what is essentially a piece of art. Call me crazy, but if I'm going to lay down that kind of coin for a pinball machine, I expect to get a pinball machine!

#2454 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

It matters because people are paying $6k (plus tax and possiby shipping if you don't live in the Midwest and are willing to go pick it up) for what is essentially a piece of art. Call me crazy, but if I'm going to lay down that kind of coin for a pinball machine, I expect to get a pinball machine!

What does this have to do with walking into a haunted house? You didn't ask me anything about art, you asked if it cost $6k to walk through it.

It won't cost you $6k to look at a pinball machine. You just have to find one to look at. Probably free, although I'd probably charge you like $100 to see mine just based on principal. Good deal, right? $5900 off!

There will be 299 more of these than the haunted house that I was talking about too.

#2455 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

It's safe to say everyone who's going to get one will be happy. The thing that's happening is this: pinball fans are critiquing what they see fairly. On day 1, it was as if RZ got a pass because we all love Charlie. But there's no denying the fact that playfield art is not their strong point. I also feel the toys and plastics look a little cheap and home brew, but again, Spooky is a home brew kind of shop. So not slamming it, just saying that's they type of game you're getting. It's a bit more craft pinball then big beer pinball (stern).

The thing is most toys on pinball machines look cheap because they are!

The dragon on Got would be $3 in a store, most plastic figures in Stern games are $3. AC/DC dancing band. Could go on and on.

Have to say that whilst I would like some minor improvements in the playfield art, you are getting way more bang for your buck with this game than Stern games for example.

And the backbox on this game is WAAAY better than Stern backbox's with the plastic trim.

#2456 4 years ago

And moving on to gameplay and code. I loved the way Zombies played in the video so hoping this game has the same crazy action.

And it would be nice to get an idea as to what the code might entail?

I really hope there are some insane jackpot's like DOD on IM and the kind that Lyman has coded on AC/DC and Metallica.

These extra hooks can turn an average game into an awesome game, which is what Lyman does!

#2457 4 years ago

I hope through all this, I get a chance to purchase. Because buying from someone who flips sucks!!! Flippers are like ambulance chasers. Stop raping the small collector if you have done nothing to the game, but get on a list. Buy it to have not to profit.

#2458 4 years ago

for the record I don't have an issue with the playfield artwork. But for those that do, perhaps they can't wrap their mind around it being watercolor and not having everything outlined like a cartoon. See how much worse it would look if they went that route:
rz-outline.jpg

#2459 4 years ago

the merry-go-round keeps going around and around and around. I think at this point Charlie and company get it, and either will or will not do something about it. Talk at this point is excessive and just reitorating the same thing.

#2460 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

So, 6/17 is the latest date that anyone got a "you're on the list" confirmation and also later got the "you're in the 300" email. Anyone else have a later date? (sorry to go back to this, but I'm really interested)

I reserved a spot on 6-24
I got an email.

#2461 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm a middle class dude. I do pretty well for myself, not singing any kind of sob story, I have a nice collection of pins.
But at least for me putting $1000 down, and then waiting a year or whatever and then spending another $6000 (shipping and taxes) isn't a casual thing. It's real money, and I have to give up a pin for it.

For a lot of people here tho... It is a casual thing..Don't be fooled... This side of the hobby frequently has more money than common sense.

I too was immediately thrown by the pf look and the insert "style". Ben clarifying he contributed kind of explains some of that but it still very much feels like it lacks a overall package. Filling out a play field on so many surfaces while meeting so many demands and needs is challenging and very different than just a print. Amh had some hat of the same problem, but manages to overcome it in the total sum of the game. So t,here is hope yet...

As for purchasing tho... You are in a good region for resale. Unless you're putting yourself out by having it, which is something you probably already considered befor getting on the list, you're probably better off just trying it. There is no foul,in selling a game on that didn't resonate. You don't need to keep it a year or more... Keep it in a temp spot, try it and then make the call. With the limited avail and slow roll out of inventory... It's pretty safe to assume there will be someone itching to have one "now".

There is a lot more upside than long term risk IMO

#2462 4 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

I've never seen a hobby where people will pile in on an unknown project so willingly. Even though its apparent that Spooky can deliver, in light of recent pre-order debacles the behavior is bizarre.

I agree that it is weird to see a running of the bulls (pinheads), to get on board. Look at TBL. Look at any new Stern. "Take my money please"!!!

If you don't think buying a GOT is risky right now before the code gets completed then you don't get the full picture of "pre order".

Spooky can and will deliver a pin, not in doubt, to compare to "recent pre order debacles" is misguided. Will it play great, who knows and that's no different from any Stern people buy AFTER its released.

It's pinball, since when has the behavior NOT been "bizarre".

#2463 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Who think's it's OK for Aurich to offer Charlie design help on RZ while he's currently designing a game for a competitor?

I do, its genuine and comes from expertise and a genuine personal interest in both making the pin better and in helping a company we all support. Its only competition if your pitting startup pinball companies against each other.

From an art standpoint, the elements are spot on, Alex's art rocks. However it has potential to be more cohesive and coordinated. More than the sum of its parts. The art direction and design are what in my opinion didn't quite hit the mark, its not bad, its just not great. I feel the same way about a lot of new pins of late.

I'm proud and happy for what Charlie and the team at Spooky have done, I hope that criticism from fans and from fans with expertise is considered. It did a tremendous amount for the Hobbit, and if that's an lesson that can be learned from here, then more power and wisdom to Charlie and his team. I also realize that decision comes with problems, delays, changes that some who already bought in won't want made, and maybe its not something Rob Zombie wants to see happen.

There's no doubt all 300 will sell with or without changes. In my opinion what stands to happen is a decision from Spooky on how they will manage input and feedback and if after stepping back how they feel about it. Its their decision after all.

#2464 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Art is how a woman looks.
Code is how she F#$ks.
We're initially drawn in by the art.

Actually, I am initially drawn in 100% by how she thinks and acts. How she looks is far down the list but again always a nicety.

I like women like I do my pinball, unique, a bit quirky, intelligent, and a bit rough around the edges while continually challenging me so I want it more.

either way, this is better than any carguement

#2465 4 years ago
Quoted from DarkTruth:

I reserved a spot on 6-24
I got an email.

Mine must have bounced back or something??

#2466 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

For sure. How many fucking times do we need to hear how he's on the fence blah blah blah. Time to put the keyboard away for the day.

Are people not allowed to reply to people addressing them? He posted far less than people going on about if they got their mail or not... Sheez

If you don't want to consider what he posted just scroll on. Dirtbag has beat beating a dead horse... Aulrich just carried a conversation instead of repeating the same crap repeatedly

#2467 4 years ago

I would imagine with machines expected to ship in February that it is likely that all playfields have been printed and having the clear cure now as discussions continue. I only mention this for those who have high expectations for change that I imagine it may not be possible.

Brad

#2468 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I would imagine with machines expected to ship in February that it is likely that all playfields have been printed and having the clear cure now as discussions continue. I only mention this for those who have high expectations for change that I imagine it may not be possible.
Brad

Hey, don't try dragging common sense into this mess. I like the game the way it is. I just hope those repeatedly banging the drum don't delay what I already have money down on or cause it to be changed to something I like less. With a 7 ball multiball maybe less art on the playfield is better.

#2469 4 years ago

Toyotaboy brings up a good example:

Pins usually have a different art style on the PF than the rest of the art package. It's super evident on early 90's Data East, most of the 90's B/W, but became less obvious once we got into the modern "Photoshop Collage of Stock Images" age. By "PF art" I mean posterized, simple colors, outlines on most everything, no shading.

If you look at the "gold standard" Metallica the entire game is done "PF" style. Zombie Yeti's art style is also "PF art" making his games look cohesive. Even AMH... some say "it was bad, but better than RZ" well again, that's because it was in a more traditional PF style - simple colors and outlines.

Alex Horley does not paint in that way. So while the BG and cab may be what "everyone wants" applying that style to the PF isn't as universally loved. Because subconsciously we're used to a different look.

That said, I agree it could use more detail. As-is it doesn't match the density of the rest of the art on the same machine! I can't speak to that decision, only Chuck can.

I can however speak to my flow art and inserts. I wanted the inserts to "pop off" the background, almost like a 3D effect. Most inserts are just white text, black online, straight font. I wanted energy, and a unique look for each mode light (staying within the "3 font rule" of course) They have a bold, lurid, comic-book feel I knew Rob would like. We could desaturate them to fit the background better, but they would look worse when actually lit (washed out)

Shot trails - well, they're hand-drawn at least! (Wacom) Alex had trouble visualizing them (first pinball!) so we considered them part of the "insert layer" and added them ourselves (with Alex's approval) Unlike the inserts, I believe we could tweak their saturation to blend into the background better.

#2470 4 years ago

Bottom line is if the game plays great and has an engauging rule set, play fast and fun then who gives a shit if the PF art isn't up to par. I doubt any non RZ fans will buy this game and if I was a fan of his then I would buy it regardless af the PF art. Please Spooky make a Slayer pin and fast, just happy we have many companies making pinball machines.

#2471 4 years ago

This is a forum to talk about pinball

It's like sports and fantasy football. Or college hoops kicking into gear. Whatever you like.

If you are passionate about it, you want to talk about it, break it down, get excited, get upset, whatever floats your boat.

OMG the horror of all enthusiasm and passion. Some people like to act like a bump on a log, some people have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain (myself in that group)

Either way, I like to argue and talk about it! If you don't like it don't join in.

I see great potential for this pin, like TWD's potential. Hard, punishing and different

#2472 4 years ago

Please don't. Really, it's just a very few loud people. You guys have a vision, I hope you guys execute it exactly how you guys see it.

Quoted from benheck:

I believe we could tweak their saturation to blend into the background better.

#2473 4 years ago

At this point I'm mostly put off by Charlie's dismissive tone when responding to what seems like legitimate criticism. Turn off the computer and go outside?

You're asking people to drop $6,000 on a game they won't have a chance to play first, have only seen photos of, and any hesitation on the part of customers due to game play and art is just dismissed with a shrug and a glib response.

#2474 4 years ago

The inserts are great Ben. Having acquired a talent for art appreciation, I "get it". The bold comic book look ties in with the toys really well too.

#2475 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

At this point I'm mostly put off by Charlie's dismissive tone when responding to what seems like legitimate criticism. Turn off the computer and go outside?
You're asking people to drop $6,000 on a game they won't have a chance to play first, have only seen photos of, and any hesitation on the part of customers due to game play and art is just dismissed with a shrug and a glib response.

Your judge of character is a little off. First of all he clearly stated they would be gone for the weekend and because of timing the reveal ended up being when it was. Also if you have ever spoken to him in person or listened to his podcast you would know that he takes all of this to heart, good and bad.

I had 10 people over last night for pinball and not one of them have ever bought a new in box game. I had two of them wondering aloud if they should do what it takes to get one of these even though it would have to be on the second hand market. Bottom line is these games will be sold out shortly after the one week deadline comes around. 150/300 already as of yesterday morning.

How often do you see Gary Stern and company on here giving detail and explanations of what they are doing? They put out a product and your choice is take it or leave it.

#2476 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Bottom line is if the game plays great and has an engauging rule set, play fast and fun then who gives a shit if the PF art isn't up to par. I doubt any non RZ fans will buy this game and if I was a fan of his then I would buy it regardless af the PF art. Please Spooky make a Slayer pin and fast, just happy we have many companies making pinball machines.

Actually I think many people who are non RZ fans will buy this game. I knew nothing about him until this pin appeared.

But, it has an edgy, dark, gothic type feel with music that will really raise the adrenalin while playing.

And it is just different to cookie cutter games and themes. Add the unique call outs and humor and the potential grows.

I am not a RZ fan but I would like this game.

#2477 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Charlie is spending time with his family as he should. He works his ass off as well as the rest of the staff. Give these people a fucking break and know they do not need to answer a question minutes from a post....Unbelievable!

#2478 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

How often do you see Gary Stern and company on here giving detail and explanations of what they are doing? They put out a product and your choice is take it or leave it.

That's kind of my point, I was expecting better from Charlie than to just tell people to take it or leave it.

I find the playfield art muddy, indistinct and sparse. They've even somewhat admitted that the playfield is a bit of an issue given the artist's lack of experience. Everyone in the thread has been very supportive and moderate even in their criticism. I see no reason not to address the issue, as Ben has done for example, but instead he just told Aurich to turn off the computer and go outside. That's more like what Jack would say.

#2479 4 years ago

Dont let them get you down charlie and spooky pinball. Game looks awesome and cant wait to get mine.
The only thing i would change is...... wait nothing. You built the game you wanted and it sold out (once the 7 day decision time passes).
As for price come on people tons of toys and most of them actually do something:
Robot moves on a servo built into a pop bumper
Living dead girl behind a mirror like plastic that changes with RGB lights
Captain spaulding bobble head figure with built in gate
plus all the little extras skull pile, gas pump , bucket of chicken, radio etc.

Then throw in and awesome color display , flipper fidelity speakers and powder coated armor hand painted artwork by a known artist and possibly the best callouts ever done on a pinball machine. For 6k what more do you want in a pinball machine

#2480 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That's kind of my point, I was expecting better from Charlie than to just tell people to take it or leave it.
I find the playfield art muddy, indistinct and sparse. They've even somewhat admitted that the playfield is a bit of an issue given the artist's lack of experience. Everyone in the thread has been very supportive and moderate even in their criticism. I see no reason not to address the issue, as Ben has done for example, but instead he just told Aurich to turn off the computer and go outside. That's more like what Jack would say.

Certain people do need to turn off the computer and go outside. Quantity and volume of posts does not make you an expert even if it gains you Pinside followers.

#2481 4 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Give these people a fucking break and know they do not need to answer a question minutes from a post....Unbelievable!

Come on, everyone knows there would be tons of questions after the announcement - maybe don't announce on a Friday at noon, and then leave? Bad planning.

#2482 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Come on, everyone knows there would be tons of questions after the announcement - maybe don't announce on a Friday at noon, and then leave? Bad planning.

He didn't do that at all. Most of the time Charlie has ever spent on Pinside has been immediately following the reveal. 2 days later he has a 1 day vacation planned, and you accuse him of leaving? Drain the thread.

#2483 4 years ago

I dislike how everything on Pinside is so polarized. Any sort of criticism or challenge offered, and you're a troll and there's a pile-on by the unquestioning fanboys.

I'm one of the 150 on the list, by the way. Even by Pinside rules I'm allowed to have an opinion.

#2484 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's a discussion and comparison pal. And Tron and Acdc look like total shit by comparison, sorry. You are "annoyed", that's hysterical.

I dont understand the need to bag on Stern for these games. The play field art on both these games are fine & fit the theme perfectly. They also have to deal with a licensor and get approval. RZ art looks fine by me and i'm staying in with my pre-order.

Bagging on the only company that can announce a pin & deliver it in a couple months these days is quite comical to me. Think you can do better? Build it & ship it in less then a year & i'll give you full props.

#2485 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I dislike how everything on Pinside is so polarized.

Says the person making totally polarizing posts.

#2486 4 years ago

I'm not sure if I mentioned it but the way the Robot pulses like he is scared during gameplay is freaking killer. David did an awesome job at implementing that into the code.
Oh yeah and the callouts, what an excellent job they have done with that. No voice overs here!

#2487 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Whether it is a complete game or not is subjective. Also another nice thing here is if you don't like you don't have to spend that $6k so your comment and rational makes very little sense to me? Save your money and buy your complete game. You should start another thread maybe to discuss what you would do to make it better. I am sure plenty would love to participate.

#2488 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I dislike how everything on Pinside is so polarized. Any sort of criticism or challenge offered, and you're a troll and there's a pile-on by the unquestioning fanboys.
I'm one of the 150 on the list, by the way. Even by Pinside rules I'm allowed to have an opinion.

I stated nothing for or against your opinions on the game. I pointed out that you are incorrectly blaming Charlie for dropping the announcement and "leaving" which is just plain wrong. That no opinion, it's a fact.

#2489 4 years ago

I see things are calming down a little and there have only been 100 posts since 1am when I went to bed. I expect that by this evening, Charlie will weigh in and tell us whether nothing changes or what he is considering. Does Spooky have to make changes? No. Could they chose to? Yes. If they do so there will be a cost. Redesigning artwork is the cheapest component, while delays to start of production would be the biggest. Would it be astonimical? No - maybe two months of downtime, and there would be some thought given who pays for it. Plan on a month to redesign playfield art, inserts, plastics and to create side panel art. Seems like approval process with RZ is streamlined and could probably occur within that timeframe. A second month to produce a final sample and to take pics and video. Jan / Feb would be shot, but on the plus side, parts can be ordered now to arrive for a Mar 1 start. Additional cost might amount to $100 per unit. I'd bet most would be willing to accept a slightly higher cost for a superior product. I will, but don't think Spooky would actually charge its customers.

So what is the upside for Spooky? It would elevate their design to a higher level. This pin will stand on its own and what if it turns out to be a great pin? Wouldn't you want to know it was the best it could be? Maybe adding side panel art and redoing inserts and plastics would make enough difference. That is pretty simple to do. I really hope that the pf art could be changed too though, as others have stated. Art on PF as-is is not a deal breaker for me, I just hope for it to be changed so that it matches the cabinet style and is more cohesive. Do that Spooky and you have set the bar for all pin designs going forward.

Looking forward to game play video this week.

#2490 4 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I pointed out that you are incorrectly blaming Charlie for dropping the announcement and "leaving" which is just plain wrong.

That's not actually what I was saying. I was saying I found his responses glib and dismissive. I didn't comment on his taking off after the announcement, someone else brought that up and I answered it.

#2491 4 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I dont understand the need to bag on Stern for these games. The play field art on both these games are fine & fit the theme perfectly. They also have to deal with a licensor and get approval. RZ art looks fine by me and i'm staying in with my pre-order.
Bagging on the only company that can announce a pin & deliver it in a couple months these days is quite comical to me. Think you can do better? Build it & ship it in less then a year & i'll give you full props.

Please. I own 5 Sterns. I don't buy pins based on how they look. It's an added bonus.

You really can't be serious saying Stern is immune from criticism because they deliver more pins faster than everybody else

In case you missed it, I'm bagging on Stern art to show the comparison to RZ. They have dropped some stinkers and still sold a ton of them. Get the point? The 3 I pointed out suck, and I own one. Along with a widely hated WPT art

Btw, as far as Stern goes, I won't be saying that about their art in the future with what's coming. They listened and have made changes. It'll be great art but still won't overcome a bad game

#2492 4 years ago

I'm here watching the nonsense.

Quoted from smassa:

Think you can do better? Build it & ship it in less then a year & i'll give you full props.

Funny, I was going to say this till I read it.

In fact, quit your day job in the process and risk everything to make it more interesting. Something I still can't pull the trigger on.

I gotta get back to working on this. I could be a smartass and make the game play like crap so certain people will make up their mind faster

#2493 4 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Bagging on the only company that can announce a pin & deliver it in a couple months these days is quite comical to me.

RZ is announced last week Friday and according to their estimates will start being delivered on February, which would be a couple months...

#2494 4 years ago

I don't have a RZ on order, nor did i get "AMH". But, I do think the artwork is decent. It's not my cup of tea for 6k. If it were more like upper 3's or low 4's I would consider. Just not enough to justify paying 6k. Just my thoughts. Continue on....

#2495 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Lol, the entire wait was for them to show a complete game that they were ready to move into production. It's real simple, you either like it and want it or you don't. Acting like a company is supposed to react to every statement made on an online forum is stupid.

Charlie, if you are happy with the game tell everyone one to take it or leave it. I just spent a night enjoying the heck out of GOTLE, remember its warm reception? The internet is full of experts on everything.

#2496 4 years ago

Or maybe everything is great and making the changes you suggest will have a negative impact. Between the Spooky guys who have money on the line, or random internet stranger, I'll defer to the experts and say all of this armchair game designing is silly.

I don't think I've seen 1 pair of side panel art that wasn't cheesy, or dumb, or flat out didn't fit in with the theme well. We don't need that crap.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Wouldn't you want to know it was the best it could be? Maybe adding side panel art and redoing inserts and plastics would make enough difference.

#2497 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Or maybe everything is great and making the changes you suggest will have a negative impact. Between the Spooky guys who have money on the line, or random internet stranger, I'll defer to the experts and say all of this armchair game designing is silly.
I don't think I've seen 1 pair of side panel art that wasn't cheesy, or dumb, or flat out didn't fit in with the theme well. We don't need that crap.

So the only pro designer weighed in and said, "meh". Any credibility in that?

#2498 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

So the only pro designer weighed in and said, "meh". Any credibility in that?

I truly value his opinion. But the game is done and while I would love to have seen his version, this version still rocks and will be officially sold out very shortly.
For me it had enough cool art, music and theme to make the decision easy. I saw the old version so knew the game play enough.
On that note its time to move on.

#2499 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I'm here watching the nonsense.

Funny, I was going to say this till I read it.
In fact, quit your day job in the process and risk everything to make it more interesting. Something I still can't pull the trigger on.
I gotta get back to working on this. I could be a smartass and make the game play like crap so certain people will make up their mind faster

Fawzma, any chance you could give us a brief outline of the ruleset? Maybe explain how some of the modes work as well as some of the sub modes. I really hope there is some risk/reward built-in as well as the ability to stack modes and multiball together. Thanks!

#2500 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That's not actually what I was saying. I was saying I found his responses glib and dismissive. I didn't comment on his taking off after the announcement, someone else brought that up and I answered it.

His post that seemed "glib" was to Aurich and it MAY have been because he kept making the same point about the PF over and over and over...and was even getting more aggressive about it. They may not be able to change the PF at this point or even want to... so I think his tone was fine. I don't think he wants to reply to the same post for the next three months.

I was lucky enough to be on the list and will decide when we hopefully see a GP video. So far - to me - the overall art is WAAY
ahead of GOT or any of the recent Photoshop collage "efforts" we have (sadly) gotten used to.

I think a few of people here just crave drama...badly. I do too but not so much in a newsgroup these days

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chattanooga, TN
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 10502 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside