2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 223.
#2151 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Best I could do would be to make some sort of flipper code while in attract mode.

Fawz, Please do this along with any other secret squirrel stash stuff. Thanks a bunch!

#2152 8 years ago

How about adding gobble holes to upper right pf? Sometimes you nudge ball into one, other times shoot over and past them towards spaulding.

#2153 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Not possible. Unless there's a secret clock feature, the board has no awareness of time. Best I could do would be to make some sort of flipper code while in attract mode.
In settings you could record flipper hits, repeat in attract, which enables adult mode.

Mine will always be set to adult mode. There is no other way to play it.

#2154 8 years ago

Bumber, I had someone willing to transfer their spot to me but was told by KT that is not allowed....dang

#2155 8 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Bumber, I had someone willing to transfer their spot to me but was told by KT that is not allowed....dang

Exactly as it should be. No cutting in line!

#2156 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Make that 2, and I think 2 more for sure......

No make that 3!

#2157 8 years ago

Charlie you can tell KT I am giving up my spot. So move it down the line. Later fellas

#2158 8 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Charlie you can tell KT I am giving up my spot. So move it down the line. Later fellas

Please email and let her know... I don't know real names vs Pinside names / emails / etc.

And thanks for letting others have a chance!

#2159 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

but I remember that the skill shot was you had to bounce it from one pop to the next to the third. It was an amazingly creative

It's the left UPPER sling, to the right UPPER sling, to any of the pops... lights extra ball immediately if you pull it off, and it's harder than hell to hit. Still there... no way I was taking that out.

Plus it destroys the Robot!

#2160 8 years ago

I'm in, got the email exactly at noon so couldn't be more excited. Already put my check in the mail for the deposit and the postman has already picked it up! Now the wait begins.

I have not received my AMH yet even though I ordered in April. I once again want to reiterate that because of the fact I know Spooky are great people and they constantly give updates I never feel anxious or angry about getting my game. I know it will come and the communication from Kayte is what puts me at ease.

#2161 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I have not received my AMH yet

There's a bunch in final testing now, and ALL AMH's will be out the door by the end of January... then we switch to RZ.

#2162 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

in playfield roll over would be sweet!
Did you try those?

What about a one sided hanging spinner, like 9 ball?

-c

#2163 8 years ago

I've watched the video a handful of times in slow motion to get a better understanding of the shots. The more I am noticing, the more I like it. This really is a creative layout and I could see it being a lot of fun with the right rules. One thing I can't figure out though, if the right orbit takes the ball to the upper playfield, where does the left orbit shot go?

Anyway, huge congrats to Charlie. This really his first game and it must be badass finally getting to put his creation out there, not to mention getting to do it all with RZ along for the ride. You did it, man!

#2164 8 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

No make that 3!

make it 4

#2165 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Simply stunning! Great Job guys. I have a buddy who is getting one and im very happy for him. Cant wait to play it at his house along with his amh!

Shovelhead,

Looks like you might know 2 people with RZSI games. although I'm pretty sure that the other one will be a nicer LE. I may be able to drag you out to good ol lodi sooner or later!

#2166 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

If sending via paypal, do Spooky right and send via friends and family to save them the fees !

Kayte has explained that they can't accept the money as a gift via Paypal (probably why they love checks)--as a business they must pay the fees.

#2167 8 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

right orbit takes the ball to the upper playfield, where does the left orbit shot go?

Right returns to the left flipper, left goes to upper playfield... or does it?!

#2168 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

There's a bunch in final testing now, and ALL AMH's will be out the door by the end of January... then we switch to RZ.

I certainly wasn't complaining but good to hear. If anything, Spooky makes it a LOT easier to budget for my favorite pins!

#2169 8 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Kayte has explained that they can't accept the money as a gift via Paypal (probably why they love checks)--as a business they must pay the fees.

I'm seeing a lot of deposit sent posts.

Do Spooky Pinball a favor and pay by check!

3% of a thousand is $30

$30 x 300 = $3000

Support Spooky Pinball. Pay by check!

#2170 8 years ago

Is there a close up shot of the back left? Or did I miss it?
Kinda reminds me of the end of the Disney Haunted House ride where the ghosts ride along with you.
Maybe close up that is not what it is at all. But it looks interesting.

#2171 8 years ago

make it 5-6
Me and a friend are in.

#2172 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Is there a close up shot of the back left? Or did I miss it?
Kinda reminds me of the end of the Disney Haunted House ride where the ghosts ride along with you.
Maybe close up that is not what it is at all. But it looks interesting.

Looks like something to do with the living dead girl mode.

#2173 8 years ago

I can't stop watching the video been trying to see all whats going on.

#2174 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

3% of a thousand is $30
$30 x 300 = $3000

Agreed and why I am sending my payment via check as well!

#2175 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

3% of a thousand is $30
$30 x 300 = $3000

It's also a little more peace of mind for them (and potentially less hassle), PayPal payments are easier to dispute for little to no reason. Spooky has proven themselves trustworthy in my opinion and as much as I wanted to get my payment to them as fast as possible. I opted for check to save them on costs and worry. I'd say us Pinside users can be a bit more unpredictable than the folks at Spooky. They are deserving of my trust.

#2177 8 years ago

For simplicity of sending money I just did paypal but added the fees on my end. So now they get the full 1000 and I don't have to mail a check during the holidays.

#2178 8 years ago

Congrats to all those getting one. Great day for all of you and pinball in general. Congrats Charlie. Ben. And the team at Spooky.

#2179 8 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Have the courtesy to send your own email. Later.........

Don't let the door hit you...

#2180 8 years ago

I'm glad you're all happy with it... But I'm just not feeling it. The art in the middle of the playfield is.... bland, and the layout, while unique" for today, reminds me of 1986 Data East.

#2181 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'm glad you're all happy with it... But I'm just not feeling it. The art in the middle of the playfield is.... bland, and the layout, while unique" for today, reminds me of 1986 Data East.

Have another jack and coke? (See avatar) What exactly about 1986 Data East grabs you?

#2182 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Right returns to the left flipper, left goes to upper playfield... or does it?!

Nice! So it looks like there is actually an inner loop AND an outer loop, with some possible diversions. Looking forward to seeing the gameplay.

#2183 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What exactly about 1986 Data East grabs you?

Nothing at all.

And you're the most infamous drunk on Pinside. Glass houses, throwing stones, etc....

#2184 8 years ago

Here we go!

#2185 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

3% of a thousand is $30

$30 x 300 = $3000

Yep... I sent a check this morning too!

#2186 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Nothing at all.

That's what I thought, what about 1985? hehe

If you can remember those days then you don't count.

And I'd rather have a lawn dart stuck in my neck, Will Ferrell style, then post that ridiculous analysis.

Might want to change that ridiculous drunken avatar. Reality versus perception?

#2187 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

3% of a thousand is $30
$30 x 300 = $3000

I get your point, but $30 x 300= $9000.

And technically you'd have to send $1031 for them to receive $1000. ($1000 / 0.97)

#2188 8 years ago

Game looks fan-f'ing-tastic charlie (and family and crew)! Looking forward to getting my LE.
Deposit sent!
Terry.

#2189 8 years ago

Hi all. Relatively new to pinside. This post is too long to read the whole thing and it sounds like KT and the rest of the folks at Spooky are being slammed by email right now, so I'll ask the community my ? instead...

Why only 300??? Sounds like they sold out within a few hours! Why not just keep making them until demand is met? Is Spooky still small enough that they figure it will take 18 months to make 300 and by that time they will be sick of building RZ and want to make something else instead? Or was the license only for 300? Sounds like Spooky is truly doing this as a labor of love, but hey why not make additional $$$ (and fans) too on the way?

#2190 8 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Hi all. Relatively new to pinside. This post is too long to read the whole thing and it sounds like KT and the rest of the folks at Spooky are being slammed by email right now, so I'll ask the community my ? instead...
Why only 300??? Sounds like they sold out within a few hours! Why not just keep making them until demand is met? Is Spooky still small enough that they figure it will take 18 months to make 300 and by that time they will be sick of building RZ and want to make something else instead? Or was the license only for 300? Sounds like Spooky is truly doing this as a labor of love, but hey why not make additional $$$ (and fans) too on the way?

Both of the reasons you listed, but they licensed to only do 300 because it's a safe number that they know they can make without getting in over their heads. It's already double the size of any game run they've done before, so it's a big increase for them, and I'd say it's a very smart choice to stop there, as to not leave people waiting an extremely long time to get their game, and to not be stuck building the same game for so long.

#2191 8 years ago

I hope enough people say no, so I can say yes. Different strokes for different folks. Everybody is entitled to there opinion.

#2192 8 years ago

Boo-Hoo! Oh well, I'll be sure to follow them more closely and get in early on their next sci-fi or monster theme!

#2193 8 years ago

Very nice looking cabinet artwork! The backglass looks really slick and it's great to finally see a manufacturer use a ColorDMD by default in the game. Theme integration seems very well done especially with Spooky getting Rob Zombie himself to do callouts.

My only concerns are that the playfield looks rather bare due to a lack of inserts in the bottom 2/3 of the playfield and there appears to be less interactive toys in this game compared to AMH. Also, I can't really tell what shot is supposed to be made using the upper mini playfield. I must be missing something as the upper mini playfield shot just looks to be a shot over a rollover switch in a wide open area.

Looking forward to playing the game. Oh, that video mode looks like a lot of fun to play!

#2194 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

lso, I can't really tell what shot is supposed to be made using the upper mini playfield. I must be missing something as the upper mini playfield shot just looks to be a shot over a rollover switch in a wide open area.

You loop it up and around to the left to bash the Capt. Spaulding toy I believe.

#2195 8 years ago

Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day...

#2196 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You loop it up and around to the left to bash the Capt. Spaulding toy I believe.

Then the Spaulding toy opens as it's a gate and let's the ball go past it to......

#2197 8 years ago

I can't wait to hear all of the voice samples. So far Sid's voice is just the most natural to me. I love all of his call-outs.

#2198 8 years ago

Just dropped my deposit check in the mail! Great looking game! Well done Charlie and gang!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2199 8 years ago

Looks awesome!! We are in.

#2200 8 years ago

The game doesn't suck! I had the privilege of playing Rob Zombie tonight. Had a blast playing head to head with Charlie. I am very excited to be getting one of the LEs.

20151211_222853.jpg20151211_222853.jpg

20151211_223223.jpg20151211_223223.jpg

20151211_223228.jpg20151211_223228.jpg

20151211_222707.jpg20151211_222707.jpg

20151211_231702.jpg20151211_231702.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Wanted
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.