Topic Stats

• 10,479 posts
  • 599 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by JOESCHALL
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 210.
#2101 4 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

So Pinball Side Mirrors fit on a Spooky cabinet?

Marty Roberts makes them... so, yup!

#2102 4 years ago

Just showed the video to my wife and we both agreed on two things.

1) Looks awesome and would be cool looking to have even not knowing if the game is fun.

2) The Extra Ball call out is a deal breaker.

#2104 4 years ago

Bump for Captain Spaulding and Spooky Pinball!

Brad

#2105 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

1) Looks awesome and would be cool looking to have even not knowing if the game is fun.

I love sherri moons call out! The more of her voice the better...fap fap fap

#2106 4 years ago

Only just realised that the upper right corner is an upper PF. Im a big fan of upper PF's but this one looks really sparse. Is that final?

#2107 4 years ago

everything is final, production starts in January

yeah it does look sparse, bash cpt til he moves, sometimes it goes in hole sometimes it drains down to bottom right flipper

#2108 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

everything is final, production starts in January
yeah it does look sparse, bash cpt til he moves, sometimes it goes in hole sometimes it drains down to bottom right flipper

So you hit the ball into the guide rail to send it around to the Captain, then it feeds back to the upper flipper through the left switch lane.

#2109 4 years ago

Waiting with deposit on hand, I just need about 140 people to pass...lol like that'll happen. Emailed KT last night she said I was 140th-ish on the wait list. I missed the boat on this one I think I never knew about it and when I found out I sent KT an email right away which was August 14th.

Congrats to the buyers awesome machine!

#2110 4 years ago

Charlie, Awesome stuff. Game ships with family code, understood. But is there a chance when the owner gets the game and switches it to "adult mode" there could be a feature where "adult mode" comes on automatically at a certain time the owner seems fit (expl. 10pm to 4am)? Thanks for any response.

#2111 4 years ago

tumblr_makjwusA5b1rx332fo1_500.gif

Im in!!! Deposit sent!

tumblr_lif9noqLAl1qh643ao1_500.gif
tumblr_mubd2dmEAg1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

#2112 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Only just realised that the upper right corner is an upper PF. Im a big fan of upper PF's but this one looks really sparse. Is that final?

It's odd... we tried that area in a whole lot of configurations. Lane guides just kept feeding the flipper and it was way too damn easy. Posts here and there made it to hard to complete the lanes and open the Spaulding gate shot.

So out of frustration, I stripped it completely off... put 1 post like you see now with zero intent of leaving it that way. Played it for giggles, and suddenly, it was fun. Feed to the flipper is consistent if you hit solid shots, but you can also backhand those lanes which is good for you, AND can be bad. Nudging became important up there for the 1st time.

I beat myself up over it 100 times and left it knowing full well it was gonna get pointed out today. But, the more ya' play it, it just feels right.

#2113 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

It's odd... we tried that area in a whole lot of configurations. Lane guides just kept feeding the flipper and it was way too damn easy. Posts here and there made it to hard to complete the lanes and open the Spaulding gate shot.
So out of frustration, I stripped it completely off... put 1 post like you see now with zero intent of leaving it that way. Played it for giggles, and suddenly, it was fun. Feed to the flipper is consistent if you hit solid shots, but you can also backhand those lanes which is good for you, AND can be bad. Nudging became important up there for the 1st time.
I beat myself up over it 100 times and left it knowing full well it was gonna get pointed out today. But, the more ya' play it, it just feels right.

Go home. Enjoy the night with the family. You've earned it!!!

#2114 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

is there a chance when the owner gets the game and switches it to "adult mode" there could be a feature where "adult mode" comes on automatically at a certain time the owner seems fit (expl. 10pm to 4am)? Thanks for any response.

I suppose with code, all things of this nature are possible. I'll leave that to Mr. Fawzma.

#2115 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Go home. Enjoy the night with the family. You've earned it!!!

Got a customer picking up an AMH at 8:30... pinball is hard.

You know, I think I've offered you a job as our QC inspector. If you lived here, we could be drinking beer right now and playing this game!

#2116 4 years ago

Charlie: FYI, I think your video is frozen and won't load. I don't know if it has to do with youtube flagging it for music. Ironically, I can save it using keepvid.

#2117 4 years ago

Yeah, Thanks Charlie and KT, just got my e-mail. Super excited!

For those waiting on the e-mail it looks like they may still be sending them out.

#2118 4 years ago

in playfield roll over would be sweet!

Did you try those?

#2119 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No love for Sheri Moon?
I'm hoping the game is a ton of fun to play. It sure looks nice.

#2120 4 years ago

Deposit sent. Woohoo! I was getting nervous there for a while...

#2121 4 years ago

Deposit will be sent in before the deadline. So excited for this.

#2122 4 years ago

Keep up the good work charlie it sounds like it well play real good. Cant wait to see it in action

#2123 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Did you try those?

I absolutely hate installing them... real pain to get consistent in production.

#2124 4 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

At least 1 will be coming to Australia!

I'm in so that's another for Aust.

#2125 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That was my first thought as well.

I can only guess how hard it is to design a pf and come up with something that works. You've played it 100's of times in different configurations, so if you say it was the best way to go, it most likely was. I can see what you mean about lane guides making it too easy. Some open space makes it a challenge and the post encourages some nudging.

Congratulations on a great looking game. Must be a relief to finally have it complete and revealed.

#2126 4 years ago

Waiting to send in deposit....

#2127 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

I'm in so that's another for Aust.

+1 here, so that's 3 at least.

#2128 4 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

I'm hoping that Alex Horley will be making the pinball Expo rounds selling art.

It would be good to have him at the Chiller Theatre Convention. Many great artists and Sid Haig has been there many times.

#2129 4 years ago

Got my email recently. Talk about patiently waiting! Hoping to get down to Benton the end of next week to check it out and I'll pay it in person. Things should calm down by then, right?

#2130 4 years ago

At least one is headed to Canada.

#2131 4 years ago

I absolutely hate installing them... real pain to get consistent in production.

I can only imagine.

Captive ball in upper right hand corner Did you try that?

#2132 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can only imagine.
Captive ball in upper right hand corner Did you try that?

The game is done, people are buying it, what's the point of torturing Charlie by asking him to do things to his game that he's finished and presented?

Ask about code if you have questions or suggestions, that can change.

#2133 4 years ago

Too long, did t read it all but will the LE backglass be available for seperate purchase?
I dig the witch in the thong. Bad ass. I need that one in my machine for sure

#2134 4 years ago

Just got my email about 30 minutes ago, was getting nervous thinking I missed out but all is good.

#2135 4 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

At least one is headed to Canada.

Make that 2, and I think 2 more for sure......

#2136 4 years ago

I am actually of the mind that in its minimalistic set up, it looks far more fun than just about any other mini playfield that I can think of.

I honestly don't remember much about the game when it used to be called Pinball Zombies, but I remember that the skill shot was you had to bounce it from one pop to the next to the third. It was an amazingly creative skill shot, nothing ever done like it.

I really enjoy AMH because of how different it is to everything else, and I'm excited to play this for what I expect will be a similarly creative reason!

#2137 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

OMG! That extra ball call out is awesome! How could it be a deal breaker?

#2138 4 years ago

Yep the skill shot was a 3 bank shot. It was a biatch trying to hit it and when I did I thought I conquered the world.
I can't think of a game that has that feature in it.

#2139 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

OMG! That extra ball call out is awesome! How could it be a deal breaker?

The game has t***s, a**, and a lot of f***ing curse words according to the reveal video. Maybe not the right game for sensitive wives.

#2140 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

The game has t***s, a**, and a lot of f***ing curse words according to the reveal video. Maybe not the right game for sensitive wives.

start swearing right now around her so she can get used to it if you get the game.

#2141 4 years ago

For what it's worth, I absolutely love the mini playfield on the Shadow and all it consists of is bouncing the ball around the perimeter of a completely barren rectangle. Don't beat yourself up too much. If it's fun, it's fun.

#2142 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The game is done, people are buying it, what's the point of torturing Charlie by asking him to do things to his game that he's finished and presented?
Ask about code if you have questions or suggestions, that can change.

simmer down now Aurich.

Just talking pinball and nothing is EVER done until it is delivered! (as most modders know it is not even done at that time )

#2143 4 years ago

On the topic of code, can we get a general ruleset laid out for us?

Would love to hear some of the interesting concepts that have likely come about from a completely fresh perspective on coding pinball!

#2144 4 years ago

I dunno. If you want a game with tons of shit on it breaking the flow of the game you always have TZ.

At the end of the day, the code is just as important as the layout. LOTR has the most generic layout imaginable and the dumbest upper play filed I've ever seen, but the game is epic because of the code.

The art on RZ is crazy (in the best of ways), nothing like it out there. The layout, not much like it out there (in the best of ways). If this game has the code to match, it could be epic.

Also, please tell me "tutti fucking frutti" is an audio call for something.

#2145 4 years ago

I'm in

#2146 4 years ago

I like the art.

#2147 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

This is 1000 F ing % why I'm in. The callouts alone will make this one great!

If your wives are that sensitive then I don't know what to F ing tell you. Take your panties off and man up!

So let's recap:

1) tits and a**, a lot of f**king curse words.............A+

2) Rob Zombie theme and music.........A+

3) Artwork..............A Fing +

4) A NON F ing fan layout, totally different and creative........ A +++

5) Supporting pinball done right and for the love of the game..........A+++

6) Beat Stern on DMD in game #2 by a HUGE amount............A+++

Great job Spooky!

#2148 4 years ago

I suppose with code, all things of this nature are possible. I'll leave that to Mr. Fawzma.

Not possible. Unless there's a secret clock feature, the board has no awareness of time. Best I could do would be to make some sort of flipper code while in attract mode.

In settings you could record flipper hits, repeat in attract, which enables adult mode.

#2149 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Not possible. Unless there's a secret clock feature, the board has no awareness of time. Best I could do would be to make some sort of flipper code while in attract mode.
In settings you could record flipper hits, repeat in attract, which enables adult mode.

Stick to making great code Fozzy, let's not worry about shit that doesn't matter.

Think Lyman and Keith. We want to add Fozzy to the HOF short list.

#2150 4 years ago

Normally I don't post a lot, usually I'm late to the game especially when someone is looking for help LLoyd or Vid always beats me, usually with a better idea too lol. I just got home from work and low an behold I got the e-mail! Didn't think I made the cut nice end of week surprise. Deposit just sent. To Charlie and KT thanks so much for AMH! Game is a blast and service is great. Family and friends love it. Looking forward to the new pin, it looks fantastic. Well done!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chattanooga, TN
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 210.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside