Topic Stats

• 10,540 posts
  • 603 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by davijc02
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,194 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ADE83A81-A076-486A-BB15-D149DE1BD5C7 (resized).jpeg
50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10540 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 211.
#2051 4 years ago

DSCF2800.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS SPOOKY......Living the American pinball dream....Home-F'n-Run!!

#2052 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

My guess is in 10 days or less, it's probably all gonna be a mute point anyway.

Moot point.

#2053 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

....but where's MY email??

Some emails did bounce back... if anyone has a reply from KT from whenever confirming a spot, and didn't get the info this morning, forward what you have to me and I'll help. She's doing all she can.

TO BE CLEAR... if you emailed her a month ago, you aren't getting the sales info until about 402 other people pass on the game.

charlie@spookypinball.com

#2054 4 years ago

is there a robot tie-in to a movie or song? nothing comes to mind from any of his movies.

also, who are the two large characters on the cab art? again, are they from any of his movies or just imagination of the artist with the theme?
it is the best cab art i've ever seen.

#2055 4 years ago

Bryan Kelly is on his way to your house with a dead carp and a sharp stick. Don't even ask what the dead carp is for...

#2056 4 years ago

I just got confirmation that I'm in on an LE! I think that overall the game looks great and i'm not even all that big of a RZ fan. I'm going to have to agree that the backglass and cabinet are probably the best I've ever seen on any game ever, less so the playfield. I love the blood spattered apron! I can imagine this will look stunning all lit up in a gameroom. Was it ever mentioned what color the armor will be on the LE?

As far as having to put money down before seeing the game in action, I figure this is about the same as what people go through to get a Stern LE. The benefit here is really that Spooky's model encourages a healthy secondary market with their machines. If you end up not liking the game, you'll just make another collector's day.

#2057 4 years ago

Some emails did bounce back..

Does this count? (I hope)

<spfxted@aol.com> wrote:
Howdy! So how do you get your name on the list for one of your cool machines??
Best,---Ted

TheDeadlySpawn.com
Taking over the world...one bite at a time.
monsters411.com
All monsters, all the time!
RayGunsAndRobots.com
Childhood dreams to cinematic wonders.
CandidMonsters.com
Monsters Like You've Never Seen Them!
Pinball411.com
Pinball is Back, Baby!
ChillerTheatreCigarClub.com
Exclusive Club for Men & Women ONLY. No Exceptions!

You just did Ted.
Thanks!
--
Charlie
Spooky Pinball Podcast
www.spookypinball.com

#2058 4 years ago

At least 1 will be coming to Australia!

#2059 4 years ago

Anyone know if Flippers in NC is getting one, or anywhere in the NC/SC/VA region getting one for location? I can't wait to play this and regret not putting a deposit in.

#2060 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

is there a robot tie-in to a movie or song? nothing comes to mind from any of his movies. ..

Don't know if it's on an album cover, but when I saw RZ in concert, the robot was a stage prop. Big walking robot, flames, hot girls, great music... it was an awesome show.
Edit: I'm pretty sure the robot's in at least one video.

#2061 4 years ago

can't wait for it to land at the Texas Pinball Festival in March...

#2062 4 years ago

I will work on a quick and not very polished game play video on Monday... post it either Monday night or Tuesday. Right now, trying to pack up some AMH's for customers.

MINE!!!!!????
#116?! Give it some loving care and get that thing out the door, RZ can wait for right now!

#2063 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

is there a robot tie-in to a movie or song? nothing comes to mind from any of his movies

You are fired as a fan!
image.jpeg

#2064 4 years ago

Heres a few crappy screen shots from the video.20151211_151011.jpg20151211_150944.jpg20151211_150844.jpg20151211_150746.jpg20151211_150618.jpg20151211_150717.jpg

#2065 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

<spfxted@aol.com> wrote:

Maybe that's our problem, Ted... Damned AOL email accounts...

#2066 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Anyone know if Flippers in NC is getting one, or anywhere in the NC/SC/VA region getting one for location? I can't wait to play this and regret not putting a deposit in.

Let's hope they get one. I just asked on their FB page.

#2067 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

She's 9 emails away from you... Lol! Hang on... patience... doing what we can.

#2068 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

You are fired as a fan!
image.jpeg

I accept my termination.
So is it just a stage prop or is there more?

#2069 4 years ago

Just woke up from a night shift, and checked my email.......Oh Hell Yeah!....this pin is going to look great in the Spooky row of my arcade. Now it's time to go get that Munsters license for the tri-fecta.

The spread pops layout on the Pinball Zombies game with just 1 ball was crazy.....now with 7....wow! The LE backglass is F'n SICK!......oh hell, the whole art package just dropped the mic on the industry!!!......color dots look rad, but I must say the animated Alicia running away from the Zombies from the original game was a cool idea that should be re-visited on a future *Munsters*pin.

#2070 4 years ago

I will work on a quick and not very polished game play video on Monday... post it either Monday night or Tuesday.

That would be awesome. I don't need crazy polish, that can come later, but just seeing the game play would be great. I don't need commentary, would even prefer to hear nothing but the game personally.

Just a camera, in a quiet room, pointed at someone flipping would be super sweet.

#2071 4 years ago

She's 9 emails away from you... Lol! Hang on... patience... doing what we can.

Phew!!
Oops...something just came in...................

#2072 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I accept my termination.
So is it just a stage prop or is there more?

Meet the Creeper:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_Creeps

#2073 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Oops...something just came in...................

thumbs_2_up_smile.jpg

#2074 4 years ago

I'm breathing again... be patient on the emails guys, Kayte is here and FREAKING OUT TRYING TO KEEP UP!!!
Thanks for the kind words... I don't expect everyone to love it, but I think enough of you will.

100_3671.jpg

I'd be freaking out if i didnt have a real mouse and 24" monitor.

#2075 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

is there a robot tie-in to a movie or song? nothing comes to mind from any of his movies.

Maybe a nod to his brother of Powerman 5000 fame?

#2076 4 years ago

Deposit sent

#2077 4 years ago

Fingers still crossed

#2078 4 years ago

Just made my deposit. Fired up to be in on this one!

#2079 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I go to league at Flippers every week, and last I talked to David, he was on the fence about this one........However, you are welcome to stop by my arcade and play AMH, and (RZ after I get it) any time.

#2080 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

some closeup photos

You can get your close up pictures here.

http://www.spookypinball.com/games-swag/

Spaulding.jpg

Robot.jpg

UPF.jpg

LDG.jpg

PF.jpg

#2081 4 years ago

One more of the playfield:
playfield.jpg

#2082 4 years ago

Where's the red hot "Kitty" liquor plastic?

-c

#2083 4 years ago

Definitely needs some side art or mirror blades IMO.483490-i.jpg

#2084 4 years ago

I had to file a dispute with YouTube... the video was blocked in different areas because of the music. It's an automatic thing I guess.

Should be resolved quickly (we hope). I mean, do they really think a pinball company would try to get away with copyrighted... oh never mind.

#2085 4 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

Where's the red hot "Kitty" liquor plastic?

It comes in 2 flavors (not tutti f**king frutti) the real version, and the kitty version... and both are included in the goodie bag. Actual shot is the right orbit.

#2086 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Definitely needs some side art or mirror blades IMO.483490-i.jpg

So Pinball Side Mirrors fit on a Spooky cabinet?

#2087 4 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Hope so.

#2089 4 years ago

Was told that Williams armor is used on the Standard if Powdercoated or chrome is put on later.

#2091 4 years ago

I remember that game,sat on the side of spy hunter at local arcade

#2092 4 years ago

As more hi-res images surface, the more me likey! Charlie, did you guys shoot this thing on an iPhone? It's amazing what good lighting / camera will do for a pinball reveal. This is still 100x better than a computer render. Looks damn sweet. When does production start?

#2093 4 years ago

I'm hoping that Alex Horley will be making the pinball Expo rounds selling art. Had a great time with Donnie at TPF and Houston Expo following Metallica. I would love to be able to get some prints of Alex's stuff.

#2094 4 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Yes

#2095 4 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

I'm hoping that Alex Horley will be making the pinball Expo rounds selling art. Had a great time with Donnie at TPF and Houston Expo following Metallica. I would love to be able to get some prints of Alex's stuff.

Working on that!!! Would love to get him to MGC so he can cross over with the gaming (Magic the Gathering / World of Warcraft) and now... pinball crowds.

#2096 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just a camera, in a quiet room, pointed at someone flipping would be super sweet.

so you just want to watch someone playing pinball? anything else?

#2097 4 years ago

I can't wait to play this.

#2098 4 years ago

#2099 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

did you guys shoot this thing on an iPhone?

Just an old Kodak digital camera I got about 10 years ago... what's an iPhone?!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Draper, UT
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chattanooga, TN
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
There are 10540 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside