2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 223.
#1951 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

LE backglass
Screenshot_2015-12-11-12-41-54-1-1-1.png

The LE backglass is awesome but i still like normal one better.

#1952 8 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Ghosts are real?!?

hahaha shhhh!

-c

#1953 8 years ago

Kayte did reply back after deposit sent, but she did not provide my game# as the flyer states. No worries at this point though, just excited!

#1954 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can someone photoshop the game's title onto the side of the cabinet? Curious as to why they left it off...

It does look a bit naked without the logo but man this is still some of the nicest cab art I've seen since Metalica.

#1955 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

The LE backglass is awesome but i still like normal one better.

Spooky doing some terrible business making two of the best backglasses ever and giving one away for free on the normal version!

#1956 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

KT has had a few emails bounce back as undelivered... don't panic, we'll hold those spots until we find you. I'll update that later.
And we appreciate the PayPal friends & family / gift thing, but DON'T do that! Heather the hot accountant will kick our ass... if you want to help in that regard, just tell KT and mail a check.

Cool- wondering when it's ok to worry. I'm about to get kicked off of Yahoo mail for refreshing too many times.

#1957 8 years ago

FYI - As Spooky's only distributor we too are sold out. We do also have a wait list - But please don't PM me here - Email [email protected] with 'Spooky Rob Zombie Wait List' in subject line please to help me keep track... But frankly, I don't have many games and I can't imagine anyone backing out. But just wanted to post here in one place so I don't have to answer the same question to 30 different emails...

BEST CABINET ARTWORK EVER ! (I'm just going to keep saying that....)

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#1958 8 years ago

I got an anti-pinball coworker to admit it's cool. Spooky has officially captured the mainstream.

pasted_image.pngpasted_image.png

#1959 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Kayte did reply back after deposit sent, but she did not provide my game# as the flyer states. No worries at this point though, just excited!

Update when she can breathe.... hang tight!

#1960 8 years ago

man this does look bad ass! I do wish there was more art on the playfield though

Toys are awesome, video mode looks great, the more I stare at the game the more I love it.

I do want to see a gameplay video, I almost want to make the drive and play it

but I think im going for it, bye bye games of mine hello rob zombie

Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

LE backglass
Screenshot_2015-12-11-12-41-54-1-1-1.png

jeff you lucky guy that glass is awesome. I can't wait to play your most haunted sunday.

#1961 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can someone photoshop the game's title onto the side of the cabinet? Curious as to why they left it off...

Are you kidding ? Because it's F'N awesome the way it is... SMH

#1964 8 years ago

Update when she can breathe.... hang tight!

SHIT!!! Looks like I have to come visit you again. You know how I hate that.

#1965 8 years ago

Um, that would be a triple post! You must have too much Zombie running around in your head!

Brad

#1966 8 years ago

Pretty sure this topic has killed any other on pinside for the day

#1967 8 years ago

Congrats to the entire Spooky Team! This thing looks amazing all around! Alex is a beast!!!

#1968 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

June 16th request here, and I did receive an email.

This has me concerned... Shit.

#1969 8 years ago

Anyone know if the $1,000 deposit is refundable?

#1971 8 years ago

Charlie, how many multi balls in this? Is it just the one and you use add a ball to get up to 7 balls?

#1972 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I don't believe so but it is transferable.

#1973 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

The cabinet art is absolutely unbelievable. Wow... just wow.
Now, the playfield art. I don't know quite how to say it. It's actually pretty good in it's own right. BUT, compared to the cabinet art package, it just doesn't compare.
Jaz

That was my first impression as well. The cabinet has a fun and interesting scene of characters, but the playfield is disappointing with only 2 characters and half a tombstone... nice images in their own right but they don't even integrate with each other... reminds me of Stern playfields (clip art with huge gaps). Cabinet art tends to get hidden between games, it's the playfield that is in your face.

Fortunately the most important part is game play, is it going to happen before deposits are required?

#1974 8 years ago

KT has had a few emails bounce back as undelivered... don't panic, we'll hold those spots until we find you. I'll update that later.
And we appreciate the PayPal friends & family / gift thing, but DON'T do that! Heather the hot accountant will kick our ass... if you want to help in that regard, just tell KT and mail a check.

I thought I got in in time for the list of 300, but I'm trying not to panic yet as I haven't gotten the email. Should I be blessed to receive the email Charlie, what is the possibility to be able to drive 5 hours from MN tomorrow to come see it?

#1975 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I don't believe so but it is transferable.

Thank you

#1976 8 years ago

like a dumbass I sent payment first and then emailed later. hopefully it all works out

-c

#1977 8 years ago

Anyone want to sell theirs?

#1978 8 years ago

Looks great! Unfortunately, I'm out, but Spooky should sell these out with zero problems.

Congrats to future owners, the game looks legit.

#1979 8 years ago

Email confirm rec'd. FYI, KT replied in about 45 minutes.

#1980 8 years ago

Hey Kim Mr68 we still have that bet

#1981 8 years ago

Lol. Look at the line on the "activity graph" of the thread. That line is nearly vertical for today...xD

Man. Cabinet art is awesome.

Playfield is.....it looks good. I am on my S5, so I can only see so much. The static toys look GREAT. The level of detail is awesome. Fried chicken and Gasoline - absolutely love it. The shot layout is what I cannot make out so well until I get home. I'll admit, the cabinet art is selling it for me way more than the playfield.

Looking like a very solid sophomore game from Spooky. I genuinely want to see Spooky be in the top 3 of pinball manufacturers for years to come.

#1982 8 years ago

No email confirm for me yet, but I'm sure she is pretty swamped.

#1983 8 years ago

Damn, I can't check my email and so far I have only got to check out the video on a tiny screen. I need this workday to end asap!

#1984 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Charlie, how many multi balls in this? Is it just the one and you use add a ball to get up to 7 balls?

I would also like to know this.

#1985 8 years ago

Wow.

This looks so great. And now I kick myself for not seeing this thread months ago and got signed up earlier. I feel I'm so far down the list I will miss out.

Congrats to all that are onboard. It looks outstanding.

chris

#1986 8 years ago

Charlie; will there be anymore details or gameplay videos released before next Fridays deadline?

#1987 8 years ago

That was in the announcement video way back when.

RZsongs1.jpgRZsongs1.jpg
RZsongs2.jpgRZsongs2.jpg

#1988 8 years ago

Can we get a HELL YEAH for Matt at Back Alley Creations for the incredible playfield sculptures ???

#1989 8 years ago

The upper pf looks oddly open.

I really am looking forward to gameplay video on this and also trying it out.

Charlie > is the shop open for visitors now?

#1990 8 years ago

Looks like the ball can just fall off the upper playfeild if it gets under the upper flipper. Also the pop bumper beside the ramp entrance . This looks like it will be really different to play. Looking forward to playing it

#1991 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Can we get a HELL YEAH for Matt at Back Alley Creations for the incredible playfield sculptures ???

HELL YEA

#1992 8 years ago

All you guys asking to visit the shop (I asked too!) just realize they are preparing to move to their new shop. I am sure their current shop is in various states of disarray getting ready for the move so I doubt he's going to be bringing a bunch of customers in to the old shop.

#1993 8 years ago

Middle of the playfield feels a bit...empty. But the cabinet art is, hands down, the best I have ever seen. Incredible work.

#1994 8 years ago

Congrats, Spooky crew. Great response. Looks like you've got a hit.

#1995 8 years ago

Did the artist who did the cabinet do the playfield?

#1996 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

DO NOT BUY IN IF YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO HOLD A SPOT... buy it because you want it. Period. If you aren't sure, skip it and let the next guy on the list in.

#1997 8 years ago

Fantastic cabinet art and translite - yeah Alex. Great looking molded toys - yeah Matt. One glaring omission - game desperately needs side panel decals with art. I don't mind waiting for this to develop in the aftermarket, but would be sweeter if they were included and installed before shipping. How about it Charlie, can we get some side panel decals??

#1998 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Did the artist who did the cabinet do the playfield?

No clue, the characters look spot on, the blood splats and other stuff looks a little more like a group effort. Either way, looks pretty dope, I'd say for recent stuff only Whoa Nelly and Metallica beat it from a first impression.

#1999 8 years ago

^^agree 1000% Not digging the black interior walls

#2000 8 years ago

2000 posts

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.