Topic Stats

• 10,507 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 103 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10507 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 211.
#1901 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

No sound effects yet but here is the video mode I animated and programmed personally:
» YouTube video
"Run over stuff with the Dragula for points!"

Brilliant - especially the wiper to clear the gore before the next hit!

#1902 4 years ago

Paid! In. I will have to re-arrange things so that game is on the end of a row. That cab art is pretty awesome.

-c

#1903 4 years ago

Will there be some actually gameplay videos? How it plays and how the shots feel matter more than artwork.

#1904 4 years ago

Where are pictures of the reg and LE backglass art?

#1905 4 years ago

FINALLY !

BEST CABINET ART EVER ON ANY GAME, EVER. DID I SAY EVER ?

#1906 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

No sound effects yet but here is the video mode I animated and programmed personally:
» YouTube video
"Run over stuff with the Dragula for points!"

You missed the Bunny.

#1907 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

You missed the Bunny.

maybe hitting the fluffy bunny ends the round

#1908 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

I'm breathing again... be patient on the emails guys, Kayte is here and FREAKING OUT TRYING TO KEEP UP!!!
Thanks for the kind words... I don't expect everyone to love it, but I think enough of you will.

Working on a Dell and not a Titan supercomputer? What were you thinking?

Brad

#1909 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Love it. "Keep your balls to yourself, boy!"

That's nothing. You'll laugh your ass off when you hear the rest of them.

#1910 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Will there be some actually gameplay videos? How it plays and how the shots feel matter more than artwork.

As people rush to send their money .. lol ... i probably would too , just based on artwork.

#1911 4 years ago

Not my taste but that is some serious cab art. I like the color display, too. Still dots so looks traditional but color like it should be.

#1912 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cabinet art looks so great. Well done. Hopefully I'll be able to find one of these to play down the road. Still haven't played AMH.

You'll be in for a double treat at the Cleveland Pinball Show next year, then

#1914 4 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Wow...The LE backglass is friggin SICK.

Where is the LE backglass?

#1915 4 years ago

Total package looks fantastic. Great job on the reveal, I'm excited to watch the Jack Danger gameplay in a few weeks. Really only thing that bugged me is the spooky ghost on the speaker grills(a little too cartoony to mesh with the rest of the art for my taste) but other than that this game looks sick!

#1916 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

LOL, Nice work Ben! Love the windshield wiper!

#1917 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Where is the LE backglass?

Was sent in a pdf attached to an email sent to those on the LE list. Maybe someone from Spooky will post a high quality upload here.

I'll try to screenshot and post it, but I'm on mobile so it may not work well.

#1918 4 years ago

I didn't even have the ball launched yet and laughed hysterically with family friendly mode off. No joke, laughed for about 40 seconds.

#1919 4 years ago

June 16th request here, and I did receive an email. I can't watch the video (comfortably) at work, but the cabinet art is incredible. My first impression is that the playfield art is a little sparse. I'm already enemies with the chicken bumper.

#1920 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

FINALLY !
BEST CABINET ART EVER ON ANY GAME, EVER. DID I SAY EVER ?

I have to agree with that Its awesome

#1921 4 years ago

The cabinet art is absolutely unbelievable. Wow... just wow.

Standard backglass is really cool. LE backglass - another WOW. Kills it.

The TOYS on the playfield - wow - Compared to what Stern is putting out, this just simply doesn't compare. I mean LOOK at F-ING CPT. SPAULDING!!! That is just phenomenal!
http://www.spookypinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Spaulding.jpg

Now, the playfield art. I don't know quite how to say it. It's actually pretty good in it's own right. BUT, compared to the cabinet art package, it just doesn't compare. To me, it almost looks like it was done by a different artist. I'm hoping it's just the way the pictures portray it. When you play the game, most of your time is spent looking at the playfield. So I hope it can hold up to the wonder that is the rest of the art in the game.

Based on the reputation of these guys and what I've seen so far, I'm in.

Jaz

#1922 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Love it. "Keep your balls to yourself, boy!"

That's nothing. You'll laugh your ass off when you hear the rest of them.

Quoted from mnpinball:

If sending via paypal, do Spooky right and send via friends and family to save them the fees !

You need to be careful with that, especially when Paypal statements are being used for business purposes. Lets not get them in trouble.

#1923 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

They said Jan 15 Twitch TV. Mr Danger will take us through the game.

#1924 4 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Color DMD + Flipper Fidelity Sound - nice!
Cabinet Art is hands down the best in pinball EVER!

No ColorDMD in this game it's a Chroma-Corpse Color Display.

#1925 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If sending via paypal, do Spooky right and send via friends and family to save them the fees !
You need to be careful with that, especially when Paypal statements are being used for business purposes. Lots not get them in trouble.

I sent it business for those reasons and added the fees on my part.

#1926 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

They said Jan 15 Twitch TV. Mr Danger will take us through the game.

But people have to decide by 12/18?

#1927 4 years ago

What do you think the 2nd right most shot is? another lane? a kicker? I think it was a target before in PZFBTG

#1928 4 years ago

I think some back panel/side decals with Horley artwork will dress it up perfectly. I hope they offer that as an accessory at some point.

I just need to figure out a spot to put it so the cabinet sides show.

#1929 4 years ago

LE backglass
Screenshot_2015-12-11-12-41-54-1-1-1.png

#1930 4 years ago

Now, I just need about 600 people to pass and I'm in!

#1931 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

But people have to decide by 12/18?

Life is tough...

#1932 4 years ago

Holy Shite!! Lucky punks!

#1933 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You need to be careful with that, especially when Paypal statements are being used for business purposes. Lets not get them in trouble.

True. I'm pretty sure PayPal would notice if suddenly someone is receiving $1000 x 300 ($300,000) and all under the "Friends & Family".

#1934 4 years ago

Man, the LE backglass is way better.

#1935 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

You'll be in for a double treat at the Cleveland Pinball Show next year, then

Hell yeah!

#1936 4 years ago

God damn. I'm in for an LE, who wants to give me their spot.

#1937 4 years ago

I think both backglasses look great, hope I can get in on LE, but regardless I'm in, game looks unique and fun. Like the idea of a mode selection that can be seen in the video and the art speaks for itself.

#1938 4 years ago

I'm sure I missed it but what will the total cost be and is the deposit refundable?

#1939 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Life is tough...

Not really. Just figured some actual gameplay would be shown during the reveal.

#1940 4 years ago

It looks like the 2nd right lane leads to a VUK to get the ball to the mini playfield.

Quoted from LapsedGamer:

What do you think the 2nd right most shot is? another lane? a kicker? I think it was a target before in PZFBTG

#1941 4 years ago

AMH art IMHO is so bad it's good. The game would not be as fun as it is if it had accurate depictions of ghosts.

-c

#1942 4 years ago

game looks awesome! I missed all of the early communication about this game and am not on any list so I'm sure I dont have a chance to get one, even though I ordered an AMH. It is awesome and with the color screen and that being the platform going forward, I have a feeling we will be seeing awesome games from spooky for many years to come!

#1943 4 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

accurate depictions of ghosts

Ghosts are real?!?

#1944 4 years ago

Not sure why that posted again. Can't wait to see how this flips. Cool day whenever new pinball enters the world.

#1945 4 years ago

KT has had a few emails bounce back as undelivered... don't panic, we'll hold those spots until we find you. I'll update that later.

And we appreciate the PayPal friends & family / gift thing, but DON'T do that! Heather the hot accountant will kick our ass... if you want to help in that regard, just tell KT and mail a check.

#1946 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can someone photoshop the game's title onto the side of the cabinet? Curious as to why they left it off...

Oh that came up in discussions. At the end, was decided art was so bad ass we didn't want to put anything over it.

#1947 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can someone photoshop the game's title onto the side of the cabinet? Curious as to why they left it off...

It's on there 3 times, and we didn't wanna cover it up... too awesome!!!

#1948 4 years ago

Love that LE backglass. Damn

#1949 4 years ago

Looks really nice. I wish I was able to buy one of these. Agreed the playfield art is a slight step down from the cabinet art but overall it's still good.

#1950 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Best cab art ever and we're still not happy. Good call not covering that art up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tampa, FL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 10507 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside