2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 223.
#1851 8 years ago

checking mine continually as well, nothing yet. june 17th response from charlie.

#1852 8 years ago

Is it on solo stuff or will White Zombie songs be included? Anyone know?

#1853 8 years ago

The video is not available for me! Don't forget us Canadians

#1854 8 years ago

Color DMD + Flipper Fidelity Sound - nice!

Cabinet Art is hands down the best in pinball EVER!

#1855 8 years ago

How soon does the payment have to be sent?

#1856 8 years ago

Got my email at least though

#1858 8 years ago

Art looks great. Everything else...I don't know. Jury is definitely still out, but my first impression isn't great.

#1859 8 years ago

More pics over on their website.

http://www.spookypinball.com/games-swag/

#1860 8 years ago

Wow. Looks great! Nice job Charlie!

#1861 8 years ago

screen caps

spooky1.pngspooky1.pngspooky2.pngspooky2.pngspooky3.pngspooky3.png

spooky4.pngspooky4.png

#1862 8 years ago

Cab art looks to be some of the best ever. A little "empty" in the middle of the playfield, no? Maybe just lack of art or inserts? It's all gussied up around the perimeter with toys which leaves the middle.....lacking. Won't matter of the game plays great, I guess.

#1863 8 years ago

Whew, just checked my in box and low and behold, KT has made my day.

We have until Dec 18 to decide. Star Trek....... Your time may be up.

#1864 8 years ago

Love it. "Keep your balls to yourself, boy!"

#1865 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Checking mine continually....not missing this. Must be individual, KT emailed me they had my info on the 15 of June and would contact when released.

Exact same boat as you.

#1866 8 years ago

Ben made a brilliant suggestion which had not occurred to me, because I'm an idiot, and I just checked Spooky's website. Nice high rez flyer there.

RobZombieFlyer.jpgRobZombieFlyer.jpg

#1867 8 years ago

Email recieved and response sent. This thing looks really badass and mean, can't wait.

#1868 8 years ago

Text of email with potentially sensitive parts omitted:

Greetings!! The info you have all been waiting for has finally arrived!! In this email there are links & attachments to the game reveal & a descriptive flyer on the Rob Zombie Spookshow International pinball machine!!

You have until Friday December 18th 2015 to tell me---- YAY or NAY on whether you want this game. After that time I will then go to the next people in line waiting for a game. Please let me know whether you will be sending a check to us at [omitted], or using Paypal to make your $1000 deposit. Use this email for PayPal: [omitted]
We love checks!!! And we hope by now you trust us.

Now please keep in mind I am only 1 person and can only type & reply so fast, so please don’t freak if you don’t hear from me right away. I will answer everyone as I receive the emails. [omitted]

Below are the links to our website, and to Jack Danger’s Dead Flip channel on Twitch. Jack will be doing a livestream from our NEW SHOP in January, playing the game and having a blast with us!

Thanks so much for the support, the faith, the patience… we’re not here without you, and we hope 2016 is a banner year for Spooky AND Pinball!

http://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

http://www.spookypinball.com/

--
Thanks
KT Emery
Spooky Pinball LLC

#1869 8 years ago

That's how you art direct a pinball machine! Congrats Charlie & Co., looks great!!

How is it that every boutique has figured out the color display but Stern is still struggling to get there?

#1870 8 years ago

Fucking badass. Best cabinet art ever? Yeah. Best cabinet art ever.

#1871 8 years ago

If sending via paypal, do Spooky right and send via friends and family to save them the fees !

#1872 8 years ago

If anyone wants to pass,i'll give you a hundred bucks for your spot! Think of me.

#1873 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Art looks great. Everything else...I don't know. Jury is definitely still out, but my first impression isn't great.

Agree...cab art is awesome, translight art is awesome, play field art I'm not so sure yet, layout I'm not so sure yet, color DMD is great, and who knows on code.

#1874 8 years ago

The cabinet is pretty excellent.

I think, personally, I prefer keyline art on playfields over Stern-style 4-colour artwork. That's just me, though, I don't think it takes away from others enjoying it.

With the recent exchange rate drop I'm not sure I can stay in. Have to think about what I do to cover that nut!

#1875 8 years ago

Great job Spooky team. I think it looks great.

I'm unfortunately unable to put money down on ANY pinball machine right now, so I can't jump. My pregnant wife thinks there are better ways to spend that money (psh, whatevs). Here is some hope for some of you wait list folks. Number 301, look for your email from KT

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1876 8 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

If anyone wants to pass,i'll give you a hundred bucks for your spot! Think of me.

Pretty sure Spooky doesn't operate that way - if someone passes, it just goes to the next in line. You'd have to have someone stay in and then buy it from them after they receive it. Probably for a lot more than +$100

#1877 8 years ago

Wife and I are all in!!! Looks better than we imagined!

#1878 8 years ago

Will there be gameplay video before Jack Danger?

#1879 8 years ago

I hadn't noticed the mini playfield in the upper right but that looks cool.

#1880 8 years ago

Sweet! In and deposit sent.....

#1881 8 years ago

Looks amazing. Great cabinet art. Looks like tons of fun. Hope pinside stays positive as I have a hunch everyone posting now is in on it and the nay sayers will come out later.

#1882 8 years ago

How does one get on the list to purchase? I assume all the spots are taken.

#1883 8 years ago

No email yet. I've been in since June 13 when the RZ video was posted. Email can be like that, though.

#1884 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Pretty sure Spooky doesn't operate that way - if someone passes, it just goes to the next in line. You'd have to have someone stay in and then buy it from them after they receive it. Probably for a lot more than +$100

It's worth a try, I feel like my dog drooling over a cookie

#1885 8 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

How does one get on the list to purchase? I assume all the spots are taken.

Taken by more than double. You could still email KT and get on the list just in case. But I don't like your odds.

#1886 8 years ago

Deposit sent im in!!!!!

#1887 8 years ago

got the email.sent our deposit.my sons once in a lifetime dream pin becomes reality ! thanks to all at spooky pinball!

#1888 8 years ago

The artwork is just sick. This is how to do the art.

#1889 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How is it that every boutique has figured out the color display but Stern is still struggling to get there?

Because they have no incentive to...yet. A color display sets a boutique out from the pack, with the pack being Stern. They'll get there...but I think it's still a few games out.

#1890 8 years ago

Holy shit Batman, How incredible. Glad Im in 100%. Take my money!!!!!

#1891 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Looks amazing. Great cabinet art. Looks like tons of fun. Hope pinside stays positive as I have a hunch everyone posting now is in on it and the nay sayers will come out later.

I'm not in on it. And all I have to say is that the thing looks bad ass.

#1892 8 years ago

I'm breathing again... be patient on the emails guys, Kayte is here and FREAKING OUT TRYING TO KEEP UP!!!

Thanks for the kind words... I don't expect everyone to love it, but I think enough of you will.

100_3671.jpg100_3671.jpg

#1893 8 years ago

Wow...The LE backglass is friggin SICK.

#1894 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Kayte is here and FREAKING OUT TRYING TO KEEP UP!!

...and I had to already bother her!

#1895 8 years ago

Totally bad ass......and so different and fresh...

#1896 8 years ago

No sound effects yet but here is the video mode I animated and programmed personally:

"Run over stuff with the Dragula for points!"

#1897 8 years ago

Looks like the Rob Zombie fans are in for a treat. I think a new standard might have been set for pinball art in this century. Hopefully others take notice and up their game too.

I'm not into the theme enough to buy one, but I would travel to play it. Looks fun and frenetic.

Great time to be in the hobby.

#1898 8 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Wow...The LE backglass is friggin SICK.

+1

#1900 8 years ago

Cabinet art looks so great. Well done. Hopefully I'll be able to find one of these to play down the road. Still haven't played AMH.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Wanted
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.