2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 223.
#1551 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm curious to see how people react to one feature of the game which somehow hasn't slipped out, considering how many know about it.

my "feature" slipped out once at local bar...they asked me to leave

#1553 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

my "feature" slipped out once at local bar...they asked me to leave

Let me guess. Was the name of the bar "Dick's Hang Out"?

#1554 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm curious to see how people react to one feature of the game which somehow hasn't slipped out, considering how many know about it.

Would that be a color display?

#1555 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

A free pizza with every purchase?

Brad

free_pizza.jpegfree_pizza.jpeg

#1556 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

We were all sworn to secrecy

#1557 8 years ago

Hopefully it has something to do with Capt. Spaulding's amazing carnival ride. Disney has nothing on that guy.

Quoted from benheck:

#1558 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Maybe it has to do with Sheri Moon Zombie being incredibly inappropriate. Rob has shown no hesitation for exploiting her hotness in the past.

#1560 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

No money down yet I know I'll get a game. Now this is a fun ride!

Ben's teasers just add to the excitement level!

Anyone in the know can pm me so I too can be in the know!

#1561 8 years ago

One lucky owner will get a free performance at there house with Rob Zombie, and a catered chicken dinner.

#1562 8 years ago

Still hoping for more to be made if there is demand,regardless

#1563 8 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Still hoping for more to be made if there is demand,regardless

You can hope but it'll never happen.

Charlie is true to his word, plus being a boutique company, Spooky is only going to be able to have so much being made at once, and they're going to want to use that to make something new, rather than just running the same old thing over and over.

#1564 8 years ago

So how do I get Rob Zombie to battle me on this thing?!

#1565 8 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Beg Charlie to beg Rob for you

Or maybe this is a hint as to what's coming up on that rumored RZ reveal stream

#1566 8 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Hell yeah, that would be Epic!! Damn it, Jared's got me using the word "Epic" at least once a day now.

#1567 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

For an extra $1000, Ben, Charlie and Rob Z will come to your house and assemble the game?

#1568 8 years ago

Rob Zombie pinball stream has been rescheduled for the 1st or 2nd week of January. Jack Danger announced this today on his Dead Flip stream.

#1569 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Rob Zombie pinball stream reveal has been moved to 1st or 2nd week of January. Jack Danger announced this today on his Dead Flip stream.

So i guess this means we wont see it till next year ? Maybe rob wanted them to change some stuff 1st.

#1570 8 years ago

OH SNAP!

snap.pngsnap.png

#1571 8 years ago

Yay! Color dots! ...and then?

#1572 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

So i guess this means we wont see it till next year ? Maybe rob wanted them to change some stuff 1st.

It's pinball. Delays are inevitable.

#1573 8 years ago

That's awesome! Maybe that's the new thing they're delaying it for, I think I remember as of Expo it was still planned to be mono-color DMD.

I wonder if there will be a purchasable add-on for AMH to have the Color DMD added.

#1574 8 years ago

Awesome just seen the facebook post too

#1575 8 years ago

Excellent.

#1576 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

That's awesome! Maybe that's the new thing they're delaying it for, I think I remember as of Expo it was still planned to be mono-color DMD.
I wonder if there will be a purchasable add-on for AMH to have the Color DMD added.

I asked that same question they said not at this time. So hopefully there add it later

#1577 8 years ago

Ok, Ben/Charlie, now that the cat is out of the bag - how about some details. Is it RGB LED? LCD? What's the scoop!

#1578 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Ok, Ben/Charlie, now that the cat is out of the bag - how about some details. Is it RGB LED? LCD? What's the scoop!

ummmm.... hasnt this been know for months now?

#1579 8 years ago

The stream has been re-scheduled so that it can be done from our new shop!! Keep your fingers crossed that things go quickly and maybe it will be even earlier.

#1580 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

ummmm.... hasnt this been know for months now?

No, not publicly. Remember how Ben remarked that he couldn't believe one of the features hadn't leaked?

Looking forward to the full reveal!

#1581 8 years ago

SpookyVision in full color. Looking forward to seeing the full reveal as well.

#1582 8 years ago
Quoted from Street:

Cough cough I heard color dmd.

That was posted 5 months ago and the coder then joked about it in this thread??? I thought it was obvious to all that this was color?

#1583 8 years ago

Nothing is obvious if it's not confirmed by the manufacturer.

#1584 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I thought it was obvious to all that this was color?

Green is a color.. it was never confirmed it was FULL color

#1585 8 years ago

Love Spooky so much. This company is what Zidware wanted to be. Limited pins people want. Stick to the limited number. Have higher demand than supply. Oh and almost 50% less than Zidware games.

#1586 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

The stream has been re-scheduled so that it can be done from our new shop!! Keep your fingers crossed that things go quickly and maybe it will be even earlier.

So once you get walls up right? Who needs a roof to do a reveal, AMIRIGHT?

#1588 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

You Bentoners don't muck around - if I had to build a factory/warehouse in Australia it would take 6 months.

#1589 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

So once you get walls up right? Who needs a roof to do a reveal, AMIRIGHT?

It'd be pointless to build the roof first anyways, because this reveal's gonna blow it off.

#1590 8 years ago

Spooky rocks and are just great people

#1591 8 years ago

Oh man, super excited! I can't wait for the stream. My wife is excited for this game too, and I was just telling her yesterday how cool it would be if they incorporated a color display, as we were trying to decipher Ben's hints.

#1593 8 years ago

What KT said... Mr. Danger will be over as soon as we have the new shop set up to have some fun. Right now, the old shop is a gigantic overflowing chaotic messy mess, and that's its good points! It's like worse than my kids rooms or the back of Ben's old guy Ford station wagon.

And you um, might wanna check the Spooky Pinball Facebook page each day this week. Showtime.gifShowtime.gif

#1594 8 years ago

Happy New Year indeed.

I feel like the cost of colorDMD is prohibitive or it'd be on every pinheads games. Having color shipped and baked in is gonna be a very nice bonus.
-cap'n obvious, reporting for duty, sir!

#1595 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Hell yeah, that would be Epic!! Damn it, Jared's got me using the word "Epic" at least once a day now.

Epic!!!!!

#1596 8 years ago

I just hope KT didn't lose my email address!

#1597 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

This pin comes with a rug too ?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1598 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

This pin comes with a rug too ?
image.jpg

It's kind of on topic, because it's spooky, but is there a realistic chance this guy will be the next US president?

On second thoughts I should take it to the basement.

#1599 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It's kind of on topic, because it's spooky, but is there a realistic chance this guy will be the next US president?

I vote spooky for president.
Pins for every home.

#1600 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You should probably just keep it off Pinside honestly, it's destined to not end well.

Let's keep the good shit going instead. Color dots are going to be awesome. Monochrome DMDs are done!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.