2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 223.
#1501 8 years ago

screw the turkey i want tasty captain spaulding fried chicken

fried-chicken-gasoline-44.gif.jpgfried-chicken-gasoline-44.gif.jpg

#1502 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

They should do a contest. If you can party with Rob Zombie for 24 hours and survive you get a free machine. Just a thought.

I'm in. Excellent idea.

#1503 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

here:

Screenshot_2015-11-26-08-18-43.png 1

I was just referring to the song title. Although a lit sign like that could be an awesome mod for the game. I'm assuming it's not already in there, Not very family friendly.

#1504 8 years ago

double post

#1505 8 years ago

It's called "Red Hot Kitty Lovers" in family mode, both the speech and Dots change.

Again, we went in from the start planning a family mode, because in adult it will be the most profane, bloody pin by a country mile.

#1506 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It's called "Red Hot Kitty Lovers" in family mode, both the speech and Dots change.
Again, we went in from the start planning a family mode, because in adult it will be the most profane, bloody pin by a country mile.

That's awesome! I can't wait to see this.
So the sign mod still has potential.

#1507 8 years ago

they said at expo the red hot pussy liquor plastic will be in the goody bag

#1508 8 years ago

This is going to be the best game EVER!!!!

#1509 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

they said at expo the red hot pussy liquor plastic will be in the goody bag

I didn't hear that, but really cool.

#1510 8 years ago

Ya Charlie said it when he was talking about the family frendly mode which he said is still pg13.
he said no nudity on the playfeild and one of the plastics would say "Red hot kitty lovers" but there would be a replacement plastic in the goody bag with the real saying on it you can swap out.

#1511 8 years ago

Well, no exposed nipples, at least.

"Hair bras" and blood will still be a no go for some homes, I'm sure.

My favorite is the side cabinet art, it's sooooo bad ass.

#1512 8 years ago

Anyone who buys this theme hoping for family friendly is either naive or an idiot. I'm thinking not many of either type here on Pinside.

Didn't get many folks here complaining about how gross TWD was after buying one and setting it up in house. You gotta have a clue what you're buying, right?

#1513 8 years ago

It seems you can pick up a GOT without worry of blood and gore, who woulda thought? Lame

#1514 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Your right some well skip because that content but i don't see many buying it for family friendly location.

Hope we get black friday reveal

#1515 8 years ago

I appreciate being able to turn off adult modes. When I have a garage full of Girl Scouts or my daughter's soccer team I do try and remember to turn off the swearing on Metallica at least.

But if I buy the RZ game that's pretty much the only time I'll utilize it, otherwise that sucker is staying in adult mode.

( at "hair bras")

#1516 8 years ago

There's still the similar concern as i have with TBL.. Occasionally you have people over at your house with kids, even if you don't have kids yourself. So, you're left with either turning the game off while the kids are over or running it in family mode.

So anyways, glad the boutiques are still thinking of family modes even though they would probably get a pass on it since they are adult themes and not as much for route market.

#1518 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I appreciate being able to turn off adult modes. When I have a garage full of Girl Scouts or my daughter's soccer team I do try and remember to turn off the swearing on Metallica at least.
But if I buy the RZ game that's pretty much the only time I'll utilize it, otherwise that sucker is staying in adult mode.
( at "hair bras")

Umm a garage full of Girl Scouts?? Hmmm kind of like the garage full of cheerleaders from 1000 corpses? Something you wanna tell us about yourself?

#1519 8 years ago

Rumor is jack danger twitch reveal first week of december. Not sure if thats just gameplay reveal or entire game. Just a rumor!

#1520 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I appreciate being able to turn off adult modes.

I agree, it is a great idea to have this menu option plus swappable plastics as needed.

#1521 8 years ago

Can't wait any longer. Please hurry. This game will be amazing!!!

#1522 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Time for a hidden Easter eggs

#1523 8 years ago

I hope we get a warning before the big reveal, such as the date or hour even.

#1524 8 years ago

I'm sure I missed this somewhere. Who is doing the programming for RZ? Will it be deep? Not expecting Lyman or Keith but it is kind of important.

#1525 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I hope we get a warning before the big reveal, such as the date or hour even.

Why? Reserved spots are already held in the order they were received. It won't be a mad dash to see who gets them deposits the quickest to get earlier spots in the run.

Quoted from iceman44:

I'm sure I missed this somewhere. Who is doing the programming for RZ? Will it be deep? Not expecting Lyman or Keith but it is kind of important.

David Fawcett (FawzmaGames) and this is his first pinball game. Can't really comment on the code yet as it hasn't been released, but I hope he does a good job I'm looking forward to it and don't have any hesitation due to the new programmer.

#1526 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Why? Reserved spots are already held in the order they were received. It won't be a mad dash to see who gets them deposits the quickest to get earlier spots in the run.

David Fawcett (FawzmaGames) and this is his first pinball game. Can't really comment on the code yet as it hasn't been released, but I hope he does a good job I'm looking forward to it and don't have any hesitation due to the new programmer.

Ben is also is over seeing the programming too so i'm sure it well be good. They would of not picked david to program unless he was good

#1527 8 years ago

The real funny part is how over the top adult it will be and the poor saps trying to convince wives to let it in the Gameroom I'll have no issues here, my Gameroom , my rules. !

#1528 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

The real funny part is how over the top adult it will be and the poor saps trying to convince wives to let it in the Gameroom I'll have no issues here, my Gameroom , my rules. !

lucky-1.jpglucky-1.jpg

#1529 8 years ago

I hope so that way I can make sure to get mine

#1530 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

My wife is the one who told me to get it

#1531 8 years ago

Mine too . She loves Rob and profanity . Deal done hope I get a spot.

#1532 8 years ago

Mine did as well. Going to go well with the music pin collection.

#1533 8 years ago

This just popped up in my Facebook memories thingy from 2 years ago and I thought it was appropriate I snagged this picture at the time.

"Crazy night at 9:30 club in DC. Rob Zombie walked out into the crowd and hopped on top of the bar by us. As he got up on the bar he kicked my wife then he freaking gave me a fist bump! - Awesome!"

1466060_10200896923614779_1285042616_n.jpg1466060_10200896923614779_1285042616_n.jpg

#1534 8 years ago

Hope on the spooky pod cast tmrw they say when it well be reveled

#1535 8 years ago

Literally has to be any day. Especially if they shipping in a month and wanna get those deposits lined up

#1536 8 years ago

Literally has to be any day

Well since Charlie has been pretty consistent in releasing podcast shows the first of the month, that means he's recording today.. And if he hasn't sent out emails to customers yet, most likely he's going to talk about how "it's coming soon"

#1537 8 years ago

I have insider information that the reveal is coming very soon.

#1538 8 years ago

Sorry, *Pinsider information.

#1539 8 years ago

Literally has to be any day. Especially if they shipping in a month and wanna get those deposits lined up

I don't think anybody has ever said they will be shipping in a month. When the game was announced they planned to start production in January. That is all.

#1540 8 years ago

well if they are produced in January they should ship pretty soon thereafter

#1541 8 years ago

I'd think that "start production" would likely mean finalizing BOM, begin standardizing build procedures, securing deposits, ordering parts, etc. I wouldn't presume that it means that finished games begin rolling off the line in the second week of January. Give it a little time. Spooky has demonstrated that they can get machines out.

#1542 8 years ago

I think Jack Danger will be filming in Benton soon......per Spooky Facebook.

#1543 8 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

I think Jack Danger will be filming in Benton soon......per Spooky Facebook.

I met Jack Danger at Expo and he was one of the nicest guys I met all weekend - he genuinely loves what he does and all things pinball. I wish him the best and hope he does get to film RZ for the reveal...and then Alien right after!

#1544 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I met Jack Danger at Expo and he was one of the nicest guys I met all weekend - he genuinely loves what he does and all things pinball. I wish him the best and hope he does get to film RZ for the reveal...and then Alien right after!

Second that - Jack is great, and a fun guy to have a few beers with!

#1545 8 years ago

spooky 69 is out:
http://www.spookypinball.com/podpress_trac/web/1514/0/Spooky_Pinball_Podcast_69.mp3

Playfield is populated and being played tested, to be revealed in next few days?

#1546 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

spooky 69 is out:
http://www.spookypinball.com/podpress_trac/web/1514/0/Spooky_Pinball_Podcast_69.mp3
Playfield is populated and being played tested, to be revealed in next few days?

From what i took from the pod cast is that there going to get the details worked out in few days. But does not mean it be reveled untill they 1st gotta get the ok from rob on the final packaged 2nd take pics/vids ect. So it could reveled in few days to couple of weeks.

I hope its this week

#1547 8 years ago

I love everything about this project. Spooky is the fan favorite company for sure!

#1548 8 years ago

FYI: Dead Flip's Jack Danger sent his supporters an e-mail update yesterday stating that the RZ pinball stream will be happening "very soon". So, I expect that we should see something within the next week.

#1549 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

FYI: Dead Flip's Jack Danger sent his supporters an e-mail update yesterday stating that the RZ pinball stream will be happening "very soon". So, I expect that we should see something within the next week.

That is awesome and I great way to show off the pinball

#1550 8 years ago

I'm curious to see how people react to one feature of the game which somehow hasn't slipped out, considering how many know about it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 20.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.