IMG_7429 (resized).png
2024-01-30 14.05.02 (resized).jpg
sr17 (resized).jpg
R0010137 (resized).jpg
R0010139 (resized).jpg
R0010136 (resized).jpg
R0010127 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,119 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 223.
#1451 8 years ago

So much hype for the playfield layout reveal. I don't even care about the playfield art. After seeing that translite, we already know it's going to rock, show me what I don't know!

#1452 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Awesome I rather wait for kick ass pin than have it rushed. ...

I am ready for Hobbit now, just as it is.... no more improvements (other than code), no more foolin around. The design changes following Expo last year must have been implemented by Christmas. Other than waiting for an additional round of approvals, the delays occuring during 2015 were after that point in time. It is incorrect logic to argue more wait equals a better machine. What you should be stating is that the additional time allowed JJP to work through issues making this pin, not to make the present version better.

#1453 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What you should be stating is that the additional time allowed JJP to work through issues making this pin, not to make the present version better.

Think your in the wrong thread

#1454 8 years ago

Yep let's keep the zombie thread clean of hobbit and mmr drama

Ps zombie is gonna be fucking awesome!!!

#1455 8 years ago

The only drama here is trying to decide which game gets bumped once Zombie ships.

#1456 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Think your in the wrong thread

Haha you're right, I got distracted. I don't have any timetable or predetermined expectations for the Rob Zombie pin. Also don't feel stress or that things are in question at this point. Pay if I like the game, only after it is complete and when it is in the queue.

Will RZ be produced this year? If parts won't be ordered until game is final, it might take three months to build enough parts backlog. Seems that mighy translate into April 2016 for early deliveries.

#1457 8 years ago

Spooky's plan from the announcement has been to start production in January 2016. He appears to be on track and it doesn't take 3 months to build the first game.

#1458 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

The only drama here is trying to decide which game gets bumped once Zombie ships.

Card Whiz

#1459 8 years ago

Bring on the art!

#1460 8 years ago

Again, no love for the Card Whiz? I can get by with a 9th machine with it because it kinda fits on the other side of the room. Getting rid of it would not really free up a spot for RZSSI.

I'm leaning toward TOTAN at the moment, but I still have time to decide. My wife says MET, but nobody in their right mind would get rid of MET, right Mudflaps?

#1461 8 years ago

This waiting is killing me
giphy[1].gifgiphy[1].gif

#1462 8 years ago

165 pixels sneak preview!

#1463 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

artz.jpg

I'll take it! where do I send my deposite

#1465 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

artz.jpg

dollar says this reveals to be Bryan MFing Kelly fliping us all the bird...

#1466 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

artz.jpg

So blood red rgb side lighting then?

#1467 8 years ago

Wow... way to let the cat out of the bag Heck!

Just down to physically cutting / printing / installing the playfield, and part of that is happening right now. All art files are set up and ready. Cutting the plastics today, and all the custom / final metal walked in the door 2 hours ago.

All shall be revealed soon.

#1468 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Wow... way to let the cat out of the bag Heck!
Just down to physically cutting / printing / installing the playfield, and part of that is happening right now. All art files are set up and ready. Cutting the plastics today, and all the custom / final metal walked in the door 2 hours ago.
All shall be revealed soon.

Please release a gameplay video when this gets built! I can't wait to see art, but since you will have a fully assembled machine, as opposed to the 3D renders Stern shows initially, I'm sure everyone would love to see how it plays as well as how it looks.

#1469 8 years ago

Woo! I'm excited to see the final game, but probably not even a fraction as excited as Chuck is!

Oh snap!Oh snap!

#1470 8 years ago

Mother funking yaaaaaa can't wait

#1471 8 years ago

pumped every time Charlie posts. Great to have had a few extra days to build deposit funds. People are getting less Xmas presents this year.

#1472 8 years ago

Awesome I wonder if it be reveled b4 turkey day lol

#1473 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Again, no love for the Card Whiz? I can get by with a 9th machine with it because it kinda fits on the other side of the room. Getting rid of it would not really free up a spot for RZSSI.
I'm leaning toward TOTAN at the moment, but I still have time to decide. My wife says MET, but nobody in their right mind would get rid of MET, right Mudflaps?

I sold Met to fund a CQ Card Whiz but a nice one hasn't popped up yet. Let me know if you have any leads.

#1474 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

This image got 1 "unsafe" tag and has been hidden automatically, as per your settings. un-hideartz.jpg 1

I think I see a nipple.

#1475 8 years ago

Next reveal chance could be at Arcade Expo 2.0!!!

#1476 8 years ago

Looks like the first RZ playfield (with approved artwork) was printed today based on Spooky's FB post.... Can't wait until they get it populated, installed and ready for the reveal!

#1477 8 years ago

its gonna be awesome i still think it be a black friday reveal

#1478 8 years ago

Charlie, I am coming to Galena. You want Company fri or Sat at the shop!!!

#1479 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I think I see a nipple.

Not on pinside. They have a nipple filter.

#1480 8 years ago

Any details on how the production run is going to go?

I know that the plan is for a reveal very soon and a deposit required after that. My understanding is that the first games are still planned for early 2016 shipment? Will you be going standards then LEs? LEs then standards? A mix based on when people got on the list and what they requested?

Just curious, as assuming I like the reveal I need to budget appropriately.

#1481 8 years ago

When I talked to Charlie and KT at Expo they told.me LE's would be first.

#1482 8 years ago

Got to be any day now. So excited!!

#1483 8 years ago

#1484 8 years ago

Not sure if anyone else plans to put their game on location but if the pieces fall into place that's what I plan to do. There is a new barcade opening in a couple of months in Charlotte, NC and I hope to be given room for two pins. To piggy back onto Whysnow's question, I don't have an issue with $1000 deposit but it would be good to know if I should expect my game in February '16 or November '16.

#1485 8 years ago

I may put mine out on location but will probably keep it at the house and play it for a while to enjoy the second of what I hope is many Spooky games.

I am just happy to be able to get one and am not worried about delivery. Charlie has his plan and he has to work with suppliers that may or may not meet his delivery dates but I am positive he will do all he can to meet his projected timelines. Rock On Spooky

#1486 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Not sure if anyone else plans to put their game on location

I would like to put out RZ (like we have with AMH), but the adult nature of it will limit the location it can safely be put at without offending some patrons I would guess.

I LOVE the adult content but not sure if it will be OK at all locations. I am fine with it staying at home if that is the case, but preference would be to share another rare and unique game built right in WI.

#1487 8 years ago

Unlike AMH, we went into this one planning a selectable Adult Mode. There are "clean and dirty" versions of almost every line. This applies to many animations as well.

#1488 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Unlike AMH, we went into this one planning a selectable Adult Mode. There are "clean and dirty" versions of almost every line. This applies to many animations as well.

awesom news Ben!

#1489 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

There are "clean and dirty" versions of almost every line.

F~CK YEAH!

#1490 8 years ago

What's the over/under on whether Rob Zombie will actually survive to see the final product? Oh...wait...I was thinking of JJP

#1491 8 years ago

Its gonna be awesome can't wait but i don't want them to rush. Still hoping for black friday reveal

#1492 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Still hoping for black friday reveal

I hope so, I've been waiting in line in the cold for days now
230882979_black20friday20best20buy203_answer_1_xlarge[1].jpeg230882979_black20friday20best20buy203_answer_1_xlarge[1].jpeg

#1493 8 years ago

They should do a contest. If you can party with Rob Zombie for 24 hours and survive you get a free machine. Just a thought.

#1494 8 years ago

With all the projects he has going, I'd be surprised if Rob isn't a pretty sober guy and does a lot of partying.

#1495 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I hope so, I've been waiting in line in the cold for days now
230882979_black20friday20best20buy203_answer_1_xlarge[1].jpeg

Haha Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and I'll sit on my ass order the online deals b4 I stand in line lol Anyway back to pinball and drinking

#1496 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Pussy Licker

#1497 8 years ago

it's "Red hot pussy liquor"

#1498 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

it's "Red hot pussy liquor"

The title is just Pussy Liquor.

#1499 8 years ago

...........waiting...............happy thanksgiving...............waiting.................

#1500 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

The title is just Pussy Liquor.

here:

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 11,119 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.