2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 223.
#1401 8 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Yea, I hope there are emails and not just a mad dash, first-come-first-served to get your money down after some post on pinside or reveal at a show

There is a list of 700 people on the waiting list. If you have asked to be on the list, then you will be contacted in order.

#1402 8 years ago

When the reveal happens it happens; glad that KT and Charlie are not rushing anything and taking their time with this title; WAY TO GO SPOOKY

#1403 8 years ago

I'm assuming when the reveal happens it won't just be a rush to "SEND MONEY NOW". Spooky will likely give people a bit of time to think it over and then email in order of the list to collect the money.

#1404 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

There is a list of 700 people on the waiting list. If you have asked to be on the list, then you will be contacted in order.

Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm assuming when the reveal happens it won't just be a rush to "SEND MONEY NOW". Spooky will likely give people a bit of time to think it over and then email in order of the list to collect the money.

I'm assuming the same... As far as I know, I'm down for an LE. I got AMH #11 and emailed the morning after the RZ announcement. I can't imagine what it would take for me to pass on this after the reveal. Hell, I can't imagine what it would take for me to not buy each and every Spooky title as they are released. I'm a fan of Spooky Pinball!

#1405 8 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I'm assuming the same... As far as I know, I'm down for an LE. I got AMH #11 and emailed the morning after the RZ announcement. I can't imagine what it would take for me to pass on this after the reveal. Hell, I can't imagine what it would take for me to not buy each and every Spooky title as they are released. I'm a fan of Spooky Pinball!

Same here. I'm incredibly pumped for this game just because I'm a Spooky Pinball fan, and I'm sure I'll be down for whatever they release next as well.

#1406 8 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Yea, I hope there are emails and not just a mad dash, first-come-first-served to get your money down after some post on pinside or reveal at a show. I almost missed getting on the list in the first place because I didn't realize they had started taking names.

I had some emails with Charlie and KY this afternoon about the notifications. KT told me they will start at the top and notify users going down the list to get an official yes / no. Once they get to the end of the 300, if they don't have 300 yes votes, they will continue into the waiting list group in the same orderly fashion until they get the full 300.

They will not be notifying via Pinside, but they expect that others will post info once it gets released.

#1407 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Same here. I'm incredibly pumped for this game just because I'm a Spooky Pinball fan, and I'm sure I'll be down for whatever they release next as well.

I agree with you guys. I hope they continue to give first shot to previous buyers. I hope to buy every title as long as it stays at one a year or less.

#1408 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I hope they continue to give first shot to previous buyers.

I completely agree with this... reward those who paid first to help Spooky & family get launched!

#1409 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I had some emails with Charlie and KY this afternoon

Talk about loving spooky!

#1410 8 years ago

On a side note disappointed in Robs current short set list on the tour, only 13 or 14 or 15 at most and a few covers. Debating about seeing him this week.

#1411 8 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

On a side note disappointed in Robs current short set list on the tour, only 13 or 14 or 15 at most and a few covers. Debating about seeing him this week.

The wife and I saw him a few weeks back at the opening of his haunted house here outside Chicago. I have to say, I was almost as underwhelmed by his show as I was by the haunted house. Both were pretty lackluster.

This was the first time I had seen Zombie live, so I'm not sure if this is the norm or an anomaly. I love Rob's music which made it still "fun" but I wouldn't be able to recommend this show for anyone outside an absolute diehard (and not really even then). For example, I don't plan to ever go see him live again.

#1412 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I'm not sure if this is the norm or an anomaly.

I saw him during the Hellbilly Deluxe tour, and I thought he was great. Of course, that's been quite a while back, so maybe he's slowing down.

#1413 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I saw him during the Hellbilly Deluxe tour, and I though he was great. Of course, that's been quite a while back, so maybe he's slowing down.

Saw him in Oct '12 or '13 in Detroit with Marilyn Manson and the show was phenomenal.

IF he's slowing down, Maybe he is slowing down because he's exhausted from playing his prototype pin : )

#1414 8 years ago

I was lucky enough to see WZ on the AstroCreep 2000 Tour. It was amazing. At the time I had experienced nothing like it.

chris

#1415 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I was lucky enough to see WZ on the AstroCreep 2000 Tour. It was amazing. At the time I had experienced nothing like it.
chris

I saw them on La Sexorcisto with Pantera and Def tones. Amazing show.

#1416 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I know it's not like the reveal is going to happen on a random day in this Pinside thread, but I have to check this thread every time it updates just in case...

Am I the only one that thinks Halloween would be the most fitting date for a reveal?

#1417 8 years ago

I've seen Rob Zombie 3 times. First time was at a small venue only about 4000 people. It was amazing. The next was opening for Ozzy and it was at a stadium. Not great. I wasn't overly impressed. Saw him again 2 summers ago on Rockstar Metal Mayhem tour and he was amazing. So it's a hit or miss. If it's a hit, it's one awesome show. Personally I think he shines in smaller venues.

This game is gonna rock.

#1418 8 years ago

I'm excited for the reveal.

Rob Zombie has a game. Isn't anyone on here a friend of his who can go play it and report back?

#1419 8 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

I saw them on La Sexorcisto with Pantera and Def tones. Amazing show.

I saw the same. Music was great, but with a bird's eye view of the arena floor, I spent most of the show watching a bunch of roid rage guys knocking smaller fans to the floor, entertaining yet appalling. It's not that those types don't exist at all shows, but it was the only concert I've ever seen so many there for the hitting rather than the music.

#1420 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

I saw the same. Music was great, but with a bird's eye view of the arena floor, I spent most of the show watching a bunch of roid rage guys knocking smaller fans to the floor, entertaining yet appalling. It's not that those types don't exist at all shows, but it was the only concert I've ever seen so many there for the hitting rather than the music.

Boo, hitting others to the floor is lame. At the ska shows I go to we knock each other around, but make sure no one falls, and we help them up immediately if they do.

I'm not really a big fan of metal music, but if I were I wouldn't want to go to the live shows because I fear those types in the crowd.

#1421 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

I saw them at the university of Maryland and it was less than a thousand people. Amazing show. They had the grave yard stage setup

#1422 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Boo, hitting others to the floor is lame. At the ska shows I go to we knock each other around, but make sure no one falls, and we help them up immediately if they do.

Yeah, I'm with you there. It's fun to pogo around and even straight crash into each other but you don't knock people down on purpose and ideally we pick up anyone who goes down. I still bounce, just more slowly.

#1423 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm excited for the reveal.
Rob Zombie has a game. Isn't anyone on here a friend of his who can go play it and report back?

I was under the impression he only got to see the game for a moment. There was a post that made it sound like they were delivering one for him to keep, but I don't believe that was the case.

#1424 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm not really a big fan of metal music, but if I were I wouldn't want to go to the live shows because I fear those types in the crowd.

Funny someone just mentioned UMD right below this. I went to a show there, not RZ, and some idiot brutalized this poor kid who couldn't have been more than 14. Repeatedly knocking him down to the floor hard every time he stood up in the pit. Poor kid left crying.
Unfortunately for the tough guy, I'm guessing it was the kid's big brother who came back in the UMD Wrestling shirt with what looked like half the wrestling team, picked the guy up, slammed him on his head and then proceeded to punch him in the face repeatedly before simply walking back out of the pit. I've seen many fights, but to this day that's the only time I've seen someone have knuckle prints on their forehead. Karma.

Edit: And more on topic I can't wait for the reveal!

#1425 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The wife and I saw him a few weeks back at the opening of his haunted house here outside Chicago. I have to say, I was almost as underwhelmed by his show as I was by the haunted house. Both were pretty lackluster.
This was the first time I had seen Zombie live, so I'm not sure if this is the norm or an anomaly. I love Rob's music which made it still "fun" but I wouldn't be able to recommend this show for anyone outside an absolute diehard (and not really even then). For example, I don't plan to ever go see him live again.

Thanks for the honest review. I saw him years ago and enjoyed but lately I have seen him out of breath and not great live skipping through songs. Don't get me wrong I am excited about the pin and Rob was nice when I met him, just think some artists can't pull off live compared to albums. I agree on the haunted house, went last year when we had in AZ and was not the best, quite boring and hardly any interaction. We pick a haunted house every year and this one disappointed us.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1426 8 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

...lately I have seen him out of breath and not great live skipping through songs.

Probably needs a nice big juicy steak!

#1427 8 years ago
Quoted from PIN_GROOM:

Probably needs a nice big juicy steak

Wagyu
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#1428 8 years ago

Breakfast of champions!

#1429 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

what I got out of that talk:
playfield art will be done in 2 weeks, with another week to populate a playfield before it's shown.

I wonder if they're going to be populating a playfield this week.

#1430 8 years ago

The anticipation is killing me! watched house of 1000 corpses again on the weekend.

#1431 8 years ago

After revisiting previous research this past weekend, I think I am here...

In order:
1) The Devil's Rejects
2) The Lords of Salem
3) House of 1000 Corpses
4) Halloween 1
5) Halloween 2

I used to have H1kC higher but it gets lost and boring in the 3rd act. Many may argue about Salem and I cannot blame them but I think the story is tight and that last 15 min or so... Awesome fun that lets you forget you are watching a "mainstream" horror film. Rejects just gets better with each viewing.

Back to this machine... I cannot think of a pin with cooler bg art.

#1432 8 years ago

the real question on my mind, how do I get the super LE backglass?
RZ_SLE.jpgRZ_SLE.jpg

#1433 8 years ago

OMG.... really Joe?! Lol!!!

#1434 8 years ago

Living dead girl interactive toy "raise from the grave"
Captain Spaulding bash toy / battle
6 balls in the trough
Separate upper playfield
2 pairs of slingshots with fully customizable settings
Sheri Moon buttcrack
Special DMD

How many of the above are true... we shall find out soon hopefully!

#1435 8 years ago

Cheeks,

The chicago is a scaled down production for a small venue. His normal production is insane, with dancing girls, full screen video background , monsters, pyrotechnics. He said at the show, next year's show will be nothing you've ever seen.

#1436 8 years ago

More Sherri the better

#1438 8 years ago

Yes when Sherii is dancing at the shows on stage its extra special

#1439 8 years ago

Ya from what I have seen she is quite a dish

#1440 8 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Cheeks,
The chicago is a scaled down production for a small venue. His normal production is insane, with dancing girls, full screen video background , monsters, pyrotechnics. He said at the show, next year's show will be nothing you've ever seen.

Next year at the Halloween Odeum thing, or is he coming through town to another venue?

1 week later
#1441 8 years ago

Can't wait for the reveal....

#1442 8 years ago

I don't want it to be rushed, but at the same time AMH is wrapping up in 6 weeks. He needs to keep the factory going, unless dominoes pizza just kicked RZ out of priority?

#1443 8 years ago

yep no reason to rush it. when its fully done we well see it

#1444 8 years ago

Patiently waiting for a sliver of a fraction of an image of play field art or just a piece of juicy information or the slightest inkling as to more of what is in store for us has been a difficult task. Call me crazy, but this is probably one of the most anticipated reveals I've ever been actively keeping an eye on. Every day I get on here to take a look and see new comments could be that day. But alas, I am foiled once again this morning...

#1445 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

unless dominoes pizza just kicked RZ out of priority?

Not even slightly the case. NOTHING gets priority over RZ getting done.

I appreciate everyone's patience... it's all down to the playfield art. I saw it yesterday again, and we're almost there. Once that's done, you'll see it... full game, production ready. Crazy concept I know.

#1446 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Not even slightly the case. NOTHING gets priority over RZ getting done.
I appreciate everyone's patience... it's all down to the playfield art. I saw it yesterday again, and we're almost there. Once that's done, you'll see it... full game, production ready. Crazy concept I know.

Awesome I rather wait for kick ass pin than have it rushed. I'm guessing it be ready to show end of the month maybe a black Friday reveal

#1447 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Awesome I rather wait for kick ass pin than have it rushed. I'm guessing it be ready to show end of the month maybe a black Friday reveal

Oh no! My credit cards will be full on black Friday

#1448 8 years ago

From the Spooky FB: "For I have seen the light... we're near the end of the tunnel. And that's not a Benton Zephyr reference, that means the Rob Zombie playfield art... IS APPROVED!
No, I'm not showing it until it's installed in the game, no I don't know for sure when that will be... just, soon! smile emoticon I'm one happy pinball dude right now."

Woo Hoo!

#1450 8 years ago

awesome so i might be right for black friday reveal But agan no need to rush it and i would think it just couple weeks max

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.