2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 223.
#1201 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Is anyone else nervous about the list??? I sent an email and got a simple response that I was added, but I would feel better if there was something more formal??

Is there a list for the first 300 people that said they were interested and another standby list for everyone else after the first 300? Or is there just a single big (over 300) list for whoever expressed interest and then when it's fully revealed they'll just take the first 300 from the big list?

#1202 8 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Is there a list for the first 300 people that said they were interested and another standby list for everyone else after the first 300? Or is there just a single big (over 300) list for whoever expressed interest and then when it's fully revealed they'll just take the first 300 from the big list?

It's my understanding KT has a spreadsheet with everyone's contact info (with spillover). As people drop out, those rows get deleted and everyone moves up.

#1203 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

It's my understanding KT has a spreadsheet with everyone's contact info (with spillover). As people drop out, those rows get deleted and everyone moves up.

Well considering no money was asked to be given yet, why would anyone drop off the list?

#1204 8 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Its explained earlier in the thread. A quick recap.
-KT has the list
-The list was over 600 within a month
- I don't think Charlie or KT has shared the size of the list since August.
- Early adopters of AMH got first dibs on the RZSI limited editions
- AFTER complete game is revealed, $1000 deposit to confirm your order
- If one of the 300 decides not to put $1000 down, #301 will be asked

#1205 8 years ago

So far so good!

#1206 8 years ago

I'm on the list, and not nervous about it.

#1207 8 years ago

Lots of code so far, with more to go. Kinda neat to see how it went from no code to what it is now.

#1208 8 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

What?!! No bevel & emboss??!!!

Didn't there used to be a button for that, like in PS 2.5.1 or so? Back before layers...

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Is anyone else nervous about the list??? I sent an email and got a simple response that I was added, but I would feel better if there was something more formal??

Is a confirmation email from KT laminated on the fridge enough? That's what we're saving for.

#1209 8 years ago

F YOU Jpop!

This helps wash away your stench!

The fact that an actual pinball machine is coming to back up this AWESOME theme and artwork is boner worthy!

#1210 8 years ago

I'm pretty F ing excited!

That's how you do a theme JUSTICE Stern, and everybody else.

If you can blow away Rob Zombie himself, hell yeah, that alone ought to be motivation to get it right.

The passion of Spooky is coming through and I love it!

#1211 8 years ago

Awesome work so far, but it helps when you're dealing with a cool guy who's into the project (same can be said about Metallica) as opposed to a bunch of lawyers who could care less about a pinball machine and who get paid to make sure that the same photoshopped crap is used all over the crappy memorabilia for their crappy commercial art-product.

Much props to Spooky, wish I had enough money to get this, I'm a mild fan of Rob Zombie but very excited about this pin.

#1212 8 years ago

I'm seriously wondering how the LE backglass is going to top that. It's freakin' perfect! This is going to be a game worth buying based on artwork alone.

#1213 8 years ago

I hope further down the line they make some more AMHs. I don't know why couldn't after a few years and they expand. They are doing it the right way though and slowly building a customer base and a nice catalogue of games.

#1214 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I hope further down the line they make some more AMHs.

they won't and it has been clearly and concisely stated MULTIPLE times now. AMH is DONE after 150!

#1215 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I hope further down the line they make some more AMHs. I don't know why couldn't after a few years and they expand. They are doing it the right way though and slowly building a customer base and a nice catalogue of games.

I hope AMH ends up being their worst game, and they just keep striving for new ideas and making new pins and building on what they learn each time. No reason to look back, look forward.

#1216 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I hope AMH ends up being their worst game, and they just keep striving for new ideas and making new pins and building on what they learn each time. No reason to look back, look forward.

Amh is done at 150 and I believe Charlie is not going to move from that position and I agree with you that they should keep moving and innovating but if amh is there worst pin we are in for some great games

#1217 8 years ago

With the creativity we have seen with those guys the sky is the limit.

-c

#1218 8 years ago

That is one killer translight! Make it a true backglass for the LE?

Buying AMH and getting in on this game is looking like the best pinball related decision for me ever! A company that delivers great games with superior support after the sale.

I plan on supporting Spooky Pinball for as long as they want to keep making games!

#1219 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

That is one killer translight! Make it a true backglass for the LE?
Buying AMH and getting in on this game is looking like the best pinball related decision for me ever! A company that delivers great games with superior support after the sale.
I plan on supporting Spooky Pinball for as long as they want to keep making games!

Thought the LE is going to be a different design unless things changed.

· The LE backglass shows Rob Zombie driving the Dragula towards camera, running over skeletons and the characters jumping out of the way. More of an action shot.

#1220 8 years ago

Looks great, top left corner is dead space, move the house below up higher and add detail to the house. Maybe Alice Cooper could be hiding up there.

#1221 8 years ago

2015-10-07-09-33-28--2069385399.jpeg2015-10-07-09-33-28--2069385399.jpeg459807-i.jpg459807-i.jpg

Ah.... Mr. Stern, we have a slight problem. ...

#1222 8 years ago

Hey Charlie and Spooky Team,
Looks like you guys hit a home run there. Very nice!
Wally

#1223 8 years ago
Quoted from DarkTruth:

Right. And look at their response. Notice the similarities?

11062918_10153631667879244_4430915831348193463_o.jpg11062918_10153631667879244_4430915831348193463_o.jpg

#1224 8 years ago

I cant believe someone is actually gripping about the rob zombie translite; it looks amazing

#1225 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I cant believe someone is actually gripping about the rob zombie translite; it looks amazing

Who is griping?

#1226 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Who is griping?

Someone was saying the top left corner is empty and the black fades in from the left but not the right. Valid criticisms in an otherwise great picture. I'm not really into the theme but I can't wait to try one out.

I just watched Escape from L.A. and White Zombie had a song on the soundtrack. They even made a music video.

#1227 8 years ago

The one guye was complaining about the one left corner; i think it looks incredible

#1228 8 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Who is griping?

I for one am gripping

That LE glass sounds awesome!

-c

#1229 8 years ago

The Rob Zombie pre-order people are "gripping" tight to their pre-order slots now that they have seen the translite.

#1230 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The Rob Zombie pre-order people are "gripping" tight to their pre-order slots now that they have seen the translite.

Horley was confirmed from the start, and Ben said what they'd look like. There was never any doubt.

Whether it's ready by expo or not, it's great that Jan is approaching and they've indicated they're making strong progress towards that goal.

Nothing but good news so far on this...had to laugh when I saw the gripe...ahh the Internet, can't please everybody.

#1231 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I agree it looks great. It just needs some lightening or is it lightning, oh I mean lighting.

#1232 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

The one guye was complaining about the one left corner; i think it looks incredible

Wow u guys are so funny, so serious, not complaining just a slight small suggestion that it looks strange. I like translits packed with as much as we can get in them, I thinking moving up the house would work better, just a thought, don't chop my head off. At least TFTC translit is packed with stuff if you know what I mean. Hey that's two quotes from the game. Que the crypt laugh.

#1233 8 years ago
Quoted from DarkTruth:

2015-10-07-09-33-28--2069385399.jpeg459807-i.jpg

I think they both look great.

#1234 8 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I like translits packed with as much as we can get in them

I like a little visual space to breathe, the "packed" look isn't my favorite. So I have no problems with that corner myself.

#1235 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I like a little visual space to breathe, the "packed" look isn't my favorite. So I have no problems with that corner myself.

My only issue is that it's a little lopsided. I guess I prefer symmetry.

Other than that, it's very good. Certainly 100x better than the GoT art.

#1236 8 years ago

I also griped about the left side of the translite looking aymmetrical after saying it's one of my favorite backglasses of all time and I'm hoping to be able to purchase one. Sorry for being so hard on Spooky

#1237 8 years ago

Imagine if pinside was around when DM was released. That art package would have been ripped to shreds...especially the translight!

#1238 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Imagine if pinside was around when DM was released. That art package would have been ripped to shreds...especially the translight!

Better to get those concerns handled up front than have people still bringing it up 20 years later

#1239 8 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

...top left corner is dead space, move the house below up higher and add detail to the house.

I think we'll find once it's backlit that corner will fill out nicely...it may look sparse now but it appears to me that the house will have a warm glow that'll create the illusion of real depth. This artist knows what he's doing!

Keep kickin ass Spooky!!!

#1240 8 years ago
Quoted from carbonROD:

I think we'll find once it's backlit that corner will fill out nicely...it may look sparse now but it appears to me that the house will have a warm glow that'll create the illusion of real depth.

That is a good point, if individual bulbs are used behind the translite to highlight the characters it will work out very nicely.

#1241 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

That is a good point, if individual bulbs are used behind the translite to highlight the characters it will work out very nicely

I sort of hope it has individually controlled sections of lighting. Ben heck is already working on a mod to add a light strip to light up AMH ghosts. If Spooky can bring back animated backglasses, it'll sell well. The aftermarket for Stern simpsons looks awesome

#1243 8 years ago

Getting closer to expo Any updates on if it will be ready on time?

#1244 8 years ago

Nice to know there are no licensing questions with regards to this game .

#1245 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Nice to know there are no licensing questions with regards to this game .

even nicer to know its being built by a real company!

#1246 8 years ago

Busy as hell guys, but just to be clear... this game isn't going to make it to Expo. Little more art to go, and until it's 100% complete we can't show anything more.

Won't be long... wish we would have made it to Expo with the game, but we'd rather have it right than rushed. Production is still looking pretty good for January, and that's what really matters! (keeps us in business and Minions working... kind of REALLY important).

Rob's an awesome guy to work with... Every detail of the game matters to him. I was hoping to just meet the guy when we delivered his game. Lol!!! Far beyond that... he cares a ton about this and is all over every aspect.

Thanks! See you guys at Pinball Life all day Friday for the AMH #150 charity auction with Svengoolie, and we'll be at Expo all day Saturday walking around & speaking at noon.

#1247 8 years ago

Are these pins sold out now?

#1248 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don't believe anything has been "sold" yet, but the interested list has been well beyond 300 for awhile now if I've understood correctly.

#1249 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

600 total on waiting list for 300 games..even with the drop offs I'm not seeing getting in with out early number on list..i signed on early as my son is a rob zombie fan big time..again,,thanks to spooky and the gods of pinball

#1250 8 years ago

Apparently they dont have license to sell overseas/europe... what the hell :s

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.