Topic Stats

• 10,507 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 days ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 103 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10507 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 211.
#1101 4 years ago

Sorry if this was already posted. You guys have to read this as it gave me a rare laugh outburst. Only could happen to him.

http://www.rockfeed.net/heavy-humor/homeless-man-kicked-out-of-music-venue-was-actually-rob-zombie

#1102 4 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

Sorry if this was already posted. You guys have to read this as it gave me a rare laugh outburst. Only could happen to him.
http://www.rockfeed.net/heavy-humor/homeless-man-kicked-out-of-music-venue-was-actually-rob-zombie

hahaha...

#1103 4 years ago
Quoted from Crans:

Spooky is that wiring job. Prototype or not show some pride.

Have you seen the wiring on any of their production model amh's? It's not going to be an issue so there's no need to be a jackass.

#1104 4 years ago

#1105 4 years ago

Homeless kicked out of back stage story is bullshit...

#1106 4 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Homeless kicked out of back stage story is bullshit...

It's on the Internet man, so it's gotta be solid.

rd

#1107 4 years ago

Its bull crap

Quoted from rotordave:

It's on the Internet man, so it's gotta be solid.
rd

#1108 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

from facebook:
What a night... got to watch sound check, hang out with the band, do the haunted houses TWICE, show the whole band the game, see an awesome concert with my family, and go over every square inch of Rob Zombie's Spookshow International with Rob & Sheri! The backglass, logos, cabinet art, and all the toys are approved. WHEW!!! Basically it's all down to playfield art now
It might not make it in time for Expo (still hoping it does), but we'll show everything as soon as possible. We're looking pretty good for production in January as we hoped, and that's what really matters.
Can't stress enough how cool Rob is to work with... he cares about this project and has put a ton of time and effort into his game right along with us. He's even got some mod ideas we can work on over the winter!
And yes, you will hear from Rob Zombie and an extremely dorky really nervous host on the next Spooky Pinball Podcast!
Photos coming soon!
Thanks to all of you for the comments and faith is our little pinball company! Means more to my family than you'll ever know. - Charlie Emery

Congrats, Its good to see that all is going forward and Rob is on board! My only hope is that some people back out at the reveal so i can score a game from a fellow wisconsinite.

#1110 4 years ago

That looks really good.

#1111 4 years ago

Yea, it looks awesome!

#1112 4 years ago

Awesome. For a Dad with kids who love zombies i'm happy for once about the lack of tits. I feel like a bloody puritan for saying this. Looks great.

-c

#1113 4 years ago

so excited for this pin!!!

#1114 4 years ago

Quick and dirty adjustment so you can see the design, I hope this is meant to be public, I'll pull this if not. If it's on Facebook though ...

rz.jpg

It looks rad!

#1115 4 years ago

that looks killer. I can't wait to play the game at expo. I hope it got approved by rob zombie. I wonder if spookie will come on here and confirm it got approved. And if in fact this is the translight. killer art work

#1116 4 years ago

I knew Horley would kill it. Best translite ever! Can't wait to see the rest.

#1117 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

that looks killer. I can't wait to play the game at expo. I hope it got approved by rob zombie. I wonder if spookie will come on here and confirm it got approved. And if in fact this is the translight. killer art work, look at the ass on cowgirl

dup

#1118 4 years ago

that looks killer. I can't wait to play the game at expo. I hope it got approved by rob zombie. I wonder if spookie will come on here and confirm it got approved. And if in fact this is the translight. killer art work

From an old FB post "The backglass, logos, cabinet art, and all the toys are approved. WHEW!!! Basically it's all down to playfield art now smile emoticon It might not make it in time for Expo (still hoping it does), but we'll show everything as soon as possible. We're looking pretty good for production in January as we hoped, and that's what really matters."

#1119 4 years ago

cool to hear

#1120 4 years ago

Great looking translite

#1121 4 years ago

That ass is Sheri's ass. Seen it nude a zillion times in all of his stuff lol.

#1122 4 years ago

Great to see the little guys knocking the art package out of the park. So much better than just generic graphics and bad photoshop jobs. Was there any clue if the same artist is going to do the cab and/or playfield?

#1124 4 years ago

I hope it got approved by rob zombie.

Isn't that his signature right in the middle? Seems he has literally "signed off" on it.

#1125 4 years ago

looks REALLY good!

#1126 4 years ago

Yeah now that's a backglass!!!! Stern you paying attention. This is how you make a backglass.

#1127 4 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Great to see the little guys knocking the art package out of the park. So much better than just generic graphics and bad photoshop jobs. Was there any clue if the same artist is going to do the cab and/or playfield?

Yes to both.

#1128 4 years ago

Double post.

#1129 4 years ago

Happy Monday!

#1130 4 years ago

The actual best thing about this is that people will actually have this in their hands to own and play in a few months.... It makes you wonder about the rest of the pinball universe....

#1131 4 years ago

Cool. I'm liking it.

#1132 4 years ago

The translite is so awesome, one of my favorite in pinball for sure.

Since Pinside is full of professional art critics the past month though, I'll say it bothers me that the left side fades in from black, but the right side art goes right to the border. If I can buy one I will, did the AMH translites ever get offered for sale though?

#1133 4 years ago

Ya ya, the translight is cool, but the real story of this picture is that KT had too much horror fun this weekend and what you don't see is she actually just drove a stake through a vampire's heart and is standing on him for this picture. We all know Charlie likes to only show you a part of stuff when he teases things... Folks, it's October and there's vampire killings going on in Benton - call CNN ! : )

Congrats Charlie and KT - looking forward to the pictures of Charlie crying when he met Rob... It's true it happened, cried like a baby and asked Rob to hold him.

: )~

#1134 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

That looks really good.

Really good? It's fing Awesome!

#1135 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Isn't that his signature right in the middle? Seems he has literally "signed off" on it.

I think your right, hard to tell. Sorry never seen his signature in person

#1136 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Ya ya, the translight is cool, but the real story of this picture is that KT had too much horror fun this weekend and what you don't see is she actually just drove a stake through a vampire's heart and is standing on him for this picture. We all know Charlie likes to only show you a part of stuff when he teases things... Folks, it's October and there's vampire killings going on in Benton - call CNN ! : )
Congrats Charlie and KT - looking forward to the pictures of Charlie crying when he met Rob... It's true it happened, cried like a baby and asked Rob to hold him.
: )~

JOE You know you aren't supposed to tell people about my night job as a vampire hunter!!!

#1137 4 years ago

The game is basically going to be a pin art classic before anyone even plays it! Not selling my spot! If you didn't get on the list, these are going to be impossible to buy!

#1138 4 years ago

Haha wait til you see the side of the cabinet! It's GLORIOUS!

#1139 4 years ago

Will this be at Expo?

#1140 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Will this be at Expo?

I believe that if they get the playfield artwork back in time it should be.

#1141 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I believe that if they get the playfield artwork back in time it should be.

Even if they don't have playfield art I hope they can bring a flipping whitewood so we can play it and see what it's like.

#1142 4 years ago

So just a few thoughts:

First off, it looks kick ass. Fits the name perfectly, it's Rob Zombie's deal, with his name big in the logo and his form looming over it all, but it's also a motley collection of characters from various universes, that are all coming together under one umbrella. When combined with the toys I think they're going to all feel cohesive.

Secondly, this is the hand painted art people have been clambering for! Something that doesn't look so photorealistic you might as well have just used the PR headshots with a little filtering instead. It's got style.

It's dark, but still has lots of color, it's not monochromatic.

The new logo (vs the one on the comic book) looks way better, big improvement.

I need to see the gameplay etc still, but stoked about everything that's been revealed so far, Spooky is killing it.

#1143 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Even if they don't have playfield art I hope they can bring a flipping whitewood so we can play it and see what it's like.

Or at least an empty cabinet.

#1145 4 years ago

Art looks incredible! Excited to see the cabinet and the rest of the game! great job, guys!

#1146 4 years ago

I'm not into RZ or the horror theme much at all but that translite is how you do it. Great art, lots of detail, great mix of colors that should light up nice, and a title that stands out. If I saw that out in the wild, I would have to go check it out even though I'm not into that sort of thing.

#1147 4 years ago

Is the translite going to be available for purchase individually? I'm on the list for an LE, but seeing how badass the standard edition's translite is, I'm wishing I could get one of those to hang up next to the game.

#1148 4 years ago

If it is 100% ready (minus code) it will be at Expo... if not, it will be a few weeks later for the complete reveal. Doing the best we can, but showing unfinished product is something I don't ever want to do again.

Just glad you're liking the glass art! Alex is insanely talented, and I hope we get to do lots more games with him.

#1149 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Is the translite going to be available for purchase individually?

Another vote for extra translites FS. Would buy at least one.

#1150 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

If it is 100% ready (minus code) it will be at Expo... if not, it will be a few weeks later for the complete reveal. Doing the best we can, but showing unfinished product is something I don't ever want to do again.
Just glad you're liking the glass art! Alex is insanely talented, and I hope we get to do lots more games with him.

Great work Charlie and company, I'm looking very forward to building on my nice little spooky pinball collection.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 10507 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside