2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 223.
#10801 3 years ago

Does anyone have any RZ mods to sell? Will pay a premium. Also has anyone had any issues with the first ball not registering and the second not registering. The balls just keep kicking out into the trough and after you launch it the next one ejects. It’s a ongoing cycle.

#10802 3 years ago
Quoted from WannabeWizard:

Does anyone have any RZ mods to sell? Will pay a premium. Also has anyone had any issues with the first ball not registering and the second not registering. The balls just keep kicking out into the trough and after you launch it the next one ejects. It’s a ongoing cycle.

Usually that means you have a ball trough switch problem. Empty the trough, go into switch test mode and then load the balls one at a time and see if the trough switches are registering properly as the ball loads in.

#10803 3 years ago

Also looking for mods.....if any of the mod guys who are no longer doing them can share some files that would be appreciated. Would pay for them.

#10804 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Also looking for mods.....if any of the mod guys who are no longer doing them can share some files that would be appreciated. Would pay for them.

It would be disingenuous to discontinue mods, then offer them in some other way. For RZ mods, only the ball stop will be freely available on Thingiverse.

#10805 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

It would be disingenuous to discontinue mods, then offer them in some other way. For RZ mods, only the ball stop will be freely available on Thingiverse.

Thats fair if you personally don't want to. But I have gotten mods from other folks this way that have been discontinued.

#10806 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I personally have purchased every mod you have made besides the spine since it was already discontinued once I bought my machine and would not be offended in any way if you shared your files since new owners don't have the ability to order from you again. Especially considering how empty the top half of the game is without them. I personally would never take the time to print, paint,wire and build them myself. I don't have the artistic ability or the time.

Just my 2 cents that no one asked for and completely understand your position also.

Maybe create a want list and raise the price to do another run? Money always talks.

Anyways thanks for the great mods you did make!

#10807 3 years ago

Some people paid a premium to buy into the mods after they were discontinued. I think it's pretty cool to respect the investment of those people and stick to not producing. Those people (I assume) paid the premium because they thought that was the only way to get in.

Plus, there are really cool Medisinyl mods for multiple games. I'd rather see his talents get spread to new games than get bogged down churning out all the same old stuff. On the waiting list to get the EHOH mods and I don't even have the game yet.

#10809 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Some people paid a premium to buy into the mods after they were discontinued. I think it's pretty cool to respect the investment of those people and stick to not producing. Those people (I assume) paid the premium because they thought that was the only way to get in.
Plus, there are really cool Medisinyl mods for multiple games. I'd rather see his talents get spread to new games than get bogged down churning out all the same old stuff. On the waiting list to get the EHOH mods and I don't even have the game yet.

This is indeed one of the reasons I'd never set a precedent of going against my word when I discontinue a mod (most collectors don't like to hear that their OOP item gets re-run, especially after paying a premium).

Doing so would also potentially undermine the ability to sell new mods--if the precedent is set that anything I make could eventually become free, then the value is inherently reduced out of the gate, and many would just wait. Despite loving to make the mods, I do unfortunately need to protect the financial aspect to put as much time as I do into some mods (will be 100s of hours into developing AMH files by the time it's all complete, with no promise anyone will want them).

Quoted from Timfenske11:

Maybe create a want list and raise the price to do another run? Money always talks.

I made some of the RZ mods for over three years, so most had a fair chance at them. I still have a list to finish of people that got in line before the discontinuation announcement, and I'll be glad to finally have RZ mods behind me once the last few orders are satisfied.

----------------------------------------------

Throwing this AMH teaser here for now (2nd nearly completed mod of a larger set).

#10810 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

This is indeed one of the reasons I'd never set a precedent of going against my word when I discontinue a mod (most collectors don't like to hear that their OOP item gets re-run, especially after paying a premium).
Doing so would also potentially undermine the ability to sell new mods--if the precedent is set that anything I make could eventually become free, then the value is inherently reduced out of the gate, and many would just wait. Despite loving to make the mods, I do unfortunately need to protect the financial aspect to put as much time as I do into some mods (will be 100s of hours into developing AMH files by the time it's all complete, with no promise anyone will want them).

I made some of the RZ mods for over three years, so most had a fair chance at them. I still have a list to finish of people that got in line before the discontinuation announcement, and I'll be glad to finally have RZ mods behind me once the last few orders are satisfied.
----------------------------------------------
Throwing this AMH teaser here for now (2nd nearly completed mod of a larger set).

Like I said I completely understand. I was late to the party acquiring RZ and AMH.

Please put me on the list for the complete set of AMH.

Thanks

#10811 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

Quoted from Timfenske11:

Like I said I completely understand. I was late to the party acquiring RZ and AMH.
Please put me on the list for the complete set of AMH.
Thanks

The AMH set will likely only be sold as a full, limited edition, numbered set (either max number of mods or time period ends to get on the list once officially revealed). Whole set will be cohesive and it's unlikely anyone would just want one piece of it once seen. I had debated options for pricing flexibility, but just decided to go fully loaded on any decisions this time around.

Won't be a cheap set, but it will be significantly transformative for the game (more than any mod set I'm aware of).

Pricing won't be decided until I've completed the set and can assess what it takes to build a set (time/cost), what it took to develop it all, etc.

Looking forward to the full reveal when I can, and I'll perhaps tease other parts before the full reveal (first mod has been done awhile now, and also has a partial spoiler in my teaser clip for those looking for clues).

#10812 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

The AMH set will likely only be sold as a full, limited edition, numbered set (either max number of mods or time period ends to get on the list once officially revealed). Whole set will be cohesive and it's unlikely anyone would just want one piece of it once seen. I had debated options, etc. for pricing flexibility, but just decided to go fully loaded on any decisions this time around.
Won't be a cheap set, but it will be significantly transformative for the game (more than any mod set I'm aware of).
Pricing won't be decided until I've completed the set and can assess what it takes to build a set (time/cost), what it took to develop it all, etc.
Looking forward to the full reveal when I can, and I'll perhaps tease other parts before the full reveal (first mod has been done awhile now, and also has a partial spoiler in my teaser clip for those looking for clues).

Can't wait!

#10813 3 years ago

I would have no problem paying a premium to get discontinued items. Machines change hands so there are always new owners that want mods. They should also get a opportunity. Just my 2 cents.

#10814 3 years ago
Quoted from WannabeWizard:

I would have no problem paying a premium to get discontinued items. Machines change hands so there are always new owners that want mods. They should also get a opportunity. Just my 2 cents.

One issue that leads to discontinuation is my long backlog on everything. I only just recently shipped TMNT mods for those that got on the list 6 months ago (was already backlogged on everything before that release).

If I discontinue a mod to remain sane and promote efficiency, most seem to think it's fair to look for the mod second hand, rather than feel they "should" have the opportunity to get it. While I'd rather not disappoint anyone at all, this way seems best overall.

Since I started discontinuing mods, reception for my new mods, and even previous mods that are/were still available, became stronger. Some now purchase the mods without even owning the game, both due to a fear of missing out and better confidence that they'll be able to get their money back if necessary.

At the end of the day, I want the time to be able to develop new mods more often--without that, I become depressed and crazy

#10815 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

One issue that leads to discontinuation is my long backlog on everything. I only just recently shipped TMNT mods for those that got on the list 6 months ago (was already backlogged on everything before that release).
If I discontinue a mod to remain sane and promote efficiency, most seem to think it's fair to look for the mod second hand, rather than feel they "should" have the opportunity to get it. While I'd rather not disappoint anyone at all, this way seems best overall.
Since I started discontinuing mods, reception for my new mods, and even previous mods that are/were still available, became stronger. Some now purchase the mods without even owning the game, both due to a fear of missing out and better confidence that they'll be able to get their money back if necessary.
At the end of the day, I want the time to be able to develop new mods more often--without that, I become depressed and crazy

Sounds like an opportunity to expand. If the molds and up front design work have been absorbed, continuing sets at a premium is mostly profit. I understand the desire to continue developing if that's the fun part of the business for you. But if you can hire and delegate support of a premium business of replicating parts on demand, then might be something to consider. I dont know you well enough to determine if this is a hobby or full time venture, so additional profits may not be a motivator for you. And maybe the process doesn't lend itself to one offs if you're the only artist. Just talking out loud

#10816 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Sounds like an opportunity to expand. If the molds and up front design work have been absorbed, continuing sets at a premium is mostly profit. I understand the desire to continue developing if that's the fun part of the business for you. But if you can hire and delegate support of a premium business of replicating parts on demand, then might be something to consider. I dont know you well enough to determine if this is a hobby or full time venture, so additional profits may not be a motivator for you. And maybe the process doesn't lend itself to one offs if you're the only artist. Just talking out loud

While I wouldn't be able to do this for free, money isn't the main motivator.

I did hire someone this year, which is how I have time for AMH, but as a fairly antisocial hermit (high functioning autism), I prefer to keep everything as solo and under control as possible, and much of the time spent is detailed paint and prep work (been odd enough training one person as I find details that are obvious to me need to be pointed out regularly, and I'm very worried about how my work is perceived [would be a stressful nightmare to have to monitor any other people this way]).

Grateful to be able to create art (with some engineering) for a living for the time being, and my main motivator is bringing more of the excitement I feel with pinball to others through my mods, and the innate need to have such a creative outlet (having an audience that appreciates what I'm doing is a great motivator to improve quality...not profit potential).

[Didn't mean to derail the RZ thread in this way]

#10817 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

[Didn't mean to derail the RZ thread in this way]

Yeah guys. He's made his stance VERY clear, and there's absolutely nothing unreasonable about it. Respect it and move on.

#10818 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Some people paid a premium to buy into the mods after they were discontinued.

Paid a premium, to who?

#10819 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Paid a premium, to who?

Resellers. Never to me (if that's the question/implication). I've had many ask to pay a premium on discontinued mods, but I stick to my word.

The rarest mod I've made only has about 15 production models and a couple prototypes made. That was the interactive IJ PoA rails. I discontinued it after about a month with nearly 50 on the list (was too time consuming and messy to produce), and have had well over 100 asking for them. Such mods are sought after and carry a premium second hand (a fun project for me, but a loss overall with about 300 hours into its development over several months [between 3 Pinsiders as I didn't own the machine, which dragged it out beyond what it would have been if I owned the game--I had to borrow rails to mold, ask for measurements back and forth, etc.] and fair expense for resin and silicone [3 molds made], but super awesome to see that it's desired by those that know it exists).

For RZ, the Spine mod has had demand inquiry around 3x what exists and I know has sold for a premium. This was discontinued before I released the Elvira mods--ever since then, everything I've ever made got a significant boost in demand (partially thanks to Zach's endorsement on SDTM for Elvira, ACNC, and RZ in Jan/March 2020).

I'm far happier to see others get a premium after they supported my mods than accept one myself.

If I ever saw anyone have to sell for a loss, I'd feel negatively self conscious, as if I failed to offer something of value.

----

Unfortunately this isn't the first time there's been some uproar about discontinuation that I attempt to defend. My JD Sniper Tower thread shows a few other public pushes I responded to. Otherwise, it's every few days I'm asked about discontinued mods (most accepting the fact and not offering a premium).

#10820 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Unfortunately this isn't the first time there's been some uproar about discontinuation that I attempt to defend

For what it’s worth, I don’t think you have to defend yourself - at all. It’s your business, so you can do what you want. From my interaction with you and your posts, I see nothing but a man of integrity. Let’s move on and let Medisinyl Mods do what he does best, which is to make mods.

#10821 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

For what it’s worth, I don’t think you have to defend yourself - at all. It’s your business, so you can do what you want. From my interaction with you and your posts, I see nothing but a man of integrity. Let’s move on and let Medisinyl Mods do what he does best, which is to make mods.

I agree here. I started this conversation and it was never meant for anyone to have to defend anything. It was meant to say hey if anyone has files they would be willing to share please feel free. I had received other files this way for other machines. All good and wasn't meant to be negative. We'll move on.....

#10822 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

For RZ, the Spine mod has had demand inquiry around 3x what exists and I know has sold for a premium. This was discontinued before I released the Elvira mods--ever since then, everything I've ever made got a significant boost in demand (partially thanks to Zach's endorsement on SDTM for Elvira, ACNC, and RZ in Jan/March 2020).

I keep finding broken ribs on the playfield

#10823 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I keep finding broken ribs on the playfield

Unfortunate to learn of (if not just joking with the emoji about the intentional design breaks). I've never had any break from gameplay on mine (though was aware they could be at risk [fortunately some could be lost and be undetected overall]), but I did intentionally break off one that would lead to a ball trap I'd discover a couple years later.

While I'm still happy with the mod, it was early in my learning of 3D design and 3D printing in general, and it would have some differences in appearance, strength, and the circuit if designed today (I'm still surprised I was able to figure out the mausoleum at the time I did [huge step up from the earlier BSD mods before it that I'm not as proud of today]).

Some of my ideas are hard for me to figure out how to bring into reality (I'm blown away by some of the more complicated circuits/programming knowledge and such that some other modders are familiar with), but it's getting easier with each set and more research. I generally try to add one thing I haven't used before to each set (for AMH, that's been adding a motor and experimenting with genuine wood filament).

Once Spooky releases another horror-esque title that I can't live without, hopefully I'll be able to create whatever comes to mind. Really hoping for an all out horror/gore theme with room to mod something more frightening and animated.

#10824 3 years ago

True. Definately not complaining (specially since i am not the original purchaser) and it still looks totally cool. The emogi was just spossed to be a grin, i don't know what they actually mean.

rz1 (resized).jpgrz1 (resized).jpg

rz2 (resized).jpgrz2 (resized).jpg

Once again, not complaining, the mod is super cool like it is and looks like it should have been standard.

#10825 3 years ago

Didn't the original design have missing ribs on purpose? I know mine had several missing from the start.

#10826 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

True. Definately not complaining (specially since i am not the original purchaser) and it still looks totally cool. The emogi was just spossed to be a grin, i don't know what they actually mean.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Once again, not complaining, the mod is super cool like it is and looks like it should have been standard.

Yeah, looks like you've lost two (one on each side). Six are intentionally missing in the design on the right side, and one on the left (I liked the look, and wanted the ball to be more visible).

Glad you're enjoying the mod

#10827 3 years ago

That would be right then, because two is all i've found. The mod was already installed when i bought the game (along with a lot of others that are probably yours too).

#10828 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

That would be right then, because two is all i've found. The mod was already installed when i bought the game (along with a lot of others that are probably yours too).

If you're getting significant airballs, it may help to add those padded target decals (those fixed that issue on my game [haven't checked to see if they're still being offered on eBay]).

I've seen many with a mix of my mods and Tim's mods.

#10829 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

If you're getting significant airballs, it may help to add those padded target decals (those fixed that issue on my game [haven't checked to see if they're still being offered on eBay]).
I've seen many with a mix of my mods and Tim's mods.

I've never seen another one (i think they are pretty rare over here) so i don't know what's standard and what's not. I do know i have to fix the leds that have dropped out of a mod up the top (and put the MRS in while i'm there) before i play it again.

Great machine, i like it better then Alice because it's so individual (and the adult setting).

#10830 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I've never seen another one (i think they are pretty rare over here) so i don't know what's standard and what's not. I do know i have to fix the leds that have dropped out of a mod up the top (and put the MRS in while i'm there) before i play it again.
Great machine, i like it better then Alice because it's so individual (and the adult setting).

Unlikely my mod with LEDs falling out...shouldn't be possible on any of mine.

I prefer both RZ and AMH to ACNC (wasn't my initial expectation).

#10831 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Unlikely my mod with LEDs falling out...shouldn't be possible on any of mine.

Yeah, once again, was only noting that i had to fix it. Stuff happens and as far as i know it's a stock piece. It's like an awning part over the top playfield with silver and red stripes on it (something to do with the fried chicken reference i suppose). It had a cover over the led strip that fell off first, now the strip has fallen out is all. I'll get in there once i have built up the nerve to tackle the playfield removal to put the reed switch in. No biggie whatsoever.

#10832 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, once again, was only noting that i had to fix it. Stuff happens and as far as i know it's a stock piece. It's like an awning part over the top playfield with silver and red stripes on it (something to do with the fried chicken reference i suppose). It had a cover over the led strip that fell off first, now the strip has fallen out is all. I'll get in there once i have built up the nerve to tackle the playfield removal to put the reed switch in. No biggie whatsoever.

Then that's the gas station mod, which is indeed mine. Didn't think it was possible for the LED cover to come off on its own (good to know, as I may do something similar in the future to cover a light).

That mod is directly based off of the gas station in the movie (House of 1000 Corpses).

Some comparisons can be found in this thread. Neat to see if you're unfamiliar with the film. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombie-3d-gas-station-pumps-and-awning-medisinyl-mods

#10833 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Alice Cooper ... best game evvvvverrrrr.

Just keeps me coming back for more.

rd

#10834 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Good to hear! It’s on my shortlist of titles. I’ve actually never played one, but I tend to enjoy Spooky releases and love horror type themes.

#10835 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Just keeps me coming back for more.
rd

AMH, RZ, and ACNC are all underrated games. Seems they have a bad rap from servo failures and various quality/design issues, but once they're all sorted, all three games are awesome and very unique in a collection (and certainly all games that need to be experienced in a quiet/dark environment to fully appreciate).

#10836 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

AMH, RZ, and ACNC are all underrated games. Seems they have a bad rap from servo failures and various quality/design issues

I think that’s overblown ... I’ve never had any issues with the 4 I’ve had.

Hey ... there’s a couple things that could have been done better here and there (RZ apron ...) bit overall, I have no complaints.

rd

#10837 3 years ago

Both my RZ and Alice are quirky as fuck. Alice has a ball missing at the moment that i haven't looked for yet (common with mine) and Rob Zombie is forever losing track of balls or getting them stuck up the loop.

I can't put either of them in comp because you can never get 4 straight games in a row.

:Love them dearly for all that.

#10838 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Both my RZ and Alice are quirky as fuck. Alice has a ball missing at the moment that i haven't looked for yet (common with mine) and Rob Zombie is forever losing track of balls or getting them stuck up the loop.
I can't put either of them in comp because you can never get 4 straight games in a row.
:Love them dearly for all that.

Do the MRS mod from M&M Creations. That will take care of the RZ ball stuck in the loop.

#10839 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Do the MRS mod from M&M Creations. That will take care of the RZ ball stuck in the loop.

Thanks, i have one sitting here, just have to get the guts up to tackle the job.

#10840 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:Alice has a ball missing at the moment that i haven't looked for yet (common with mine) and Rob Zombie is forever losing track of balls or getting them stuck up the loop.

Both sound like simple problems.

Firstly, check your balls (fnnr fnnnnrrr) and see if one or two have gone magnetic.

Put them on the neighbouring machines Lockbar/glass, roll them around, and see if any click together.

If not, check the trough switches with the switch test.

One switch probably needs a slight adjustment.

rd

#10841 3 years ago

My RZ has become borderline unplayable due to balls in the trough stacking up. All the time during a game, I get the first 2 balls stacked up in the trough, so the game thinks there is a ball in play. This ends up burning ball saves all the time and kills some multiballs too. We end up needing to shake the machine virtually to a tilt to settle the balls back out.

Anyone have any ideas?

#10842 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

My RZ has become borderline unplayable due to balls in the trough stacking up

Are they stacking up at the end?

Where the coil kicks them up?

rd

#10843 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Are they stacking up at the end?
Where the coil kicks them up?
rd

Yes. If you look into the trough from the shooter lane, you can see a ball on top of another, so the game thinks there's one less ball in the trough than there is.

#10844 3 years ago

Unfortunately my game is packed up for moving, so I can’t take a look ...

But from memory there is an anti jam switch at the end of the trough, check that in switch test.

And check the trough up-kick coil is working all good.

Sometimes the curved guide at the top might need a bend so the ball fires out properly ... if the ball shoots up and doesn’t clear the scoop, it’ll fall back down and sit on top. Bend the scoop up a little so the ball comes out every time.

Check those things in that order, and see how you go.

#10845 3 years ago

RZ has no jam switch. Mine has had similar trough issues but I haven't had time to really dig into the cause yet. I don't think it stacked the balls very often when I first got it, so I'm hoping I can tweak it back to behaving better. Pretty sure the balls aren't magnetized. Now I've got the itch to play RZ so will take a look this weekend.

#10846 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

RZ has no jam switch. Mine has had similar trough issues but I haven't had time to really dig into the cause yet. I don't think it stacked the balls very often when I first got it, so I'm hoping I can tweak it back to behaving better. Pretty sure the balls aren't magnetized. Now I've got the itch to play RZ so will take a look this weekend.

Yeah, this was only an intermittent problem at most early on. Lately it's ALL THE TIME. Renders a lot of ball save timers worthless and impacts how many balls come out for multiball. Not sure what's changed, but it has definitely gotten much worse over time.

#10847 3 years ago

I replaced the switch #1 at the end of the trough with a new one (I think I purchased one at Pinball Life that looked right). The one that was in it was bent up pretty good and had been messed with. Haven't had any issues since I replaced the switch.

20210402_065738 (resized).jpg20210402_065738 (resized).jpg20210402_065758 (resized).jpg20210402_065758 (resized).jpg
#10848 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

My RZ has become borderline unplayable due to balls in the trough stacking up. All the time during a game, I get the first 2 balls stacked up in the trough, so the game thinks there is a ball in play. This ends up burning ball saves all the time and kills some multiballs too. We end up needing to shake the machine virtually to a tilt to settle the balls back out.
Anyone have any ideas?

I had this issue early on. I lowered the coil strength so the ball doesn't hit the top of the assembly and rattle back down. Try this. If its already real low you may need to increase it. My problem went from having it happen every game/nearly every ball to never! And its on location.

Another thing to check is the coil bracket on the assembly. Make sure it has not bent so that when it fires it is shooting the ball at the wrong angle. I have seen that too. The metal is kind of cheap and it can bend easily.

#10849 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Where can I find the m&m creations mrs mod? Years ago I change the switch in the lock loop to a stern switch and slightly bent the rail to take out the flat spot. It has worked maybe 95-98%, but not 100%. Still occasionally have an issue. Would love to make it 100%. Thanks.

#10850 3 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Where can I find the m&m creations mrs mod? Years ago I change the switch in the lock loop to a stern switch and slightly bent the rail to take out the flat spot. It has worked maybe 95-98%, but not 100%. Still occasionally have an issue. Would love to make it 100%. Thanks.

PM Sonic

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 210.00
Wanted
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/217?hl=timfenske11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.