2024-01-30 14.05.02 (resized).jpg
sr17 (resized).jpg
R0010137 (resized).jpg
R0010139 (resized).jpg
R0010136 (resized).jpg
R0010127 (resized).jpg
R0010088 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 223.
#9951 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Here’s the 7 pages (!!) of Rob Zombie dissertations for the next Spooky podcast.
rd

Should be an interesting listen. Do you give any suggestions for code/rule enhancements?

#9952 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Should be an interesting listen. Do you give any suggestions for code/rule enhancements?

I already have - a lot of the code tweaks over the last year are ones I came up with. Like the Super Jackpot in the mode moving around after 5 jackpots.

I like the game the way it is - my only issue is that HO1KC is broken at present and I can’t get to Hellbound.

Fawz knows about this issue, hopefully it is sorted out sooner rather than later.

Otherwise, I think the game is shit hot.

(That’s downunder talk for “cool”)

rd

#9953 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I already have - a lot of the code tweaks over the last year are ones I came up with. Like the Super Jackpot in the mode moving around after 5 jackpots.
I like the game the way it is - my only issue is that HO1KC is broken at present and I can’t get to Hellbound.
Fawz knows about this issue, hopefully it is sorted out sooner rather than later.
Otherwise, I think the game is shit hot.
(That’s downunder talk for “cool”)

rd

I'd say as it stands, RZ is the shit (good stuff) But have Spooky start by incorporating your 7 page list. Then have them read this thread and bring back requested features and add some of the good suggestions. Then allow them to fix known bugs and add their wants. Spooky, you do that and RZ will be shit hot!

#9954 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I'd say as it stands, RZ is the shit (good stuff) But have Spooky start by incorporating your 7 page list.

Those 7 pages are just an outline of the rules as they are now.

rd

#9955 5 years ago

I've just been playing a few games. I love how when you finish Dragula, then the Dragula video mode, and then get back into regular play, the music stays with the 8-bit version of the song from the video mode. That's a great touch. Makes me smile every time. I'm assuming this was Ben's idea, given that he did the video mode. Well played, sir!

#9956 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Those 7 pages are just an outline of the rules as they are now.
rd

That starts them off half way to the finish line then

#9957 5 years ago

That starts them off half way to the finish line then

You reckon?

You’ve completed all the current code? As in, finished Hellbound etc?

rd

#9958 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

You reckon?
You’ve completed all the current code? As in, finished Hellbound etc?
rd

Haven't started Hellbound yet, but I like a little whip cream with my pinball.

#9959 5 years ago

Haven't started Hellbound yet, but I like a little whip cream with my pinball.

All comes down to personal taste I guess.

I can’t stand games like WOZ or Hobbit that have ridiculously overcomplicated rules that almost nobody understands.

Rules like that wouldn’t work on RZ. RZ is a game of survival.

Same with something like Aerosmith... the current AS rules suit that game perfectly. Overload it with 32 modes like the hobbit — that’d be awful.

Recently I was astounded by a pinsider who complained that he didn’t like the X-Men ruleset because it didn’t have a “master wizard mode” for completing both Danger Room and Dark Phoenix. Then in the next sentence he admitted to only ever completing 2 (out of 7) villain modes. So why the f**k does he want a wizard mode he’s never going to get to? Ever? Just makes absolutely no sense to me. Sort of like complaining your car is speed limited to 200 miles an hour when you live in Los Angeles. People just like to moan I guess.

There’s my rant of the day. I enjoyed it!

rd

#9960 5 years ago

I’ve been two modes away from hell bound and it was a complete rush! Though I had come so far I still had to beat HO1KC & demonoid phenomenon to qualify he’ll bound which is no easy task.

I just wish the game had a mini wizard mode of some sort.

#9961 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

All comes down to personal taste I guess.
I can’t stand games like WOZ or Hobbit that have ridiculously overcomplicated rules that almost nobody understands.
Rules like that wouldn’t work on RZ. RZ is a game of survival.
Same with something like Aerosmith... the current AS rules suit that game perfectly. Overload it with 32 modes like the hobbit — that’d be awful.
Recently I was astounded by a pinsider who complained that he didn’t like the X-Men ruleset because it didn’t have a “master wizard mode” for completing both Danger Room and Dark Phoenix. Then in the next sentence he admitted to only ever completing 2 (out of 7) villain modes. So why the f**k does he want a wizard mode he’s never going to get to? Ever? Just makes absolutely no sense to me. Sort of like complaining your car is speed limited to 200 miles an hour when you live in Los Angeles. People just like to moan I guess.
There’s my rant of the day. I enjoyed it!
rd

WOZ isn't overcomplicated at all, for the most part. Only thing is the horses ... which are ... kind of ridiculous, to put it mildly. But they don't really play that much of a role in the game, so it's no big deal.

#9962 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I’ve been two modes away from hell bound and it was a complete rush! Though I had come so far I still had to beat HO1KC & demonoid phenomenon to qualify he’ll bound which is no easy task.
I just wish the game had a mini wizard mode of some sort.

I made it to Hell bound once on early code, but it was very anti climatic, as HB was buggy at the time.

#9963 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I made it to Hell bound once on early code, but it was very anti climatic, as HB was buggy at the time.

I took the glass off and cheated my way to hell bound when it was revisited and cleaned up. It still has an issue or two with bugs and I couldn’t help but feel a bit let down with it.

The game is such as ass kicker and with only 1 wizard mode I was hoping for something really awesome but just didn’t feel like the mode delivered the experience I was hoping for.

Awhile back Charlie had mentioned bringing more excitement to HO1KC when you finish it and I’m hoping that more attention is brought to making the wizard mode even more of an experience.

#9964 5 years ago

Have my cousins in town for a wedding , we played some pinball last night . RZ was the hit of night my guests really enjoyed playing it and were laughing at all the callouts .

#9965 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I took the glass off and cheated my way to hell bound when it was revisited and cleaned up. It still has an issue or two with bugs and I couldn’t help but feel a bit let down with it.

Have you done it lately?

I helped out with the development and testing of it ... imo it’s a cool wizard mode.

I’m not sure how many other wizards you’ve seen, but to be honest 9/10 are pretty anticlimactic. Off the top of my head, some cool ones:
- lost in the zone is well done
- danger room and dark Phoenix on X-Men. Very different and very cool.

A lot of wizard modes are just a high value multiball. I can remember several times getting to a wiz and going “is that it?” - and the gloss is gone off the game. Been there, done that, and it was stink!

Hellbound is a much more than that and well worth trying to get to.

rd

#9966 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Have you done it lately?
I helped out with the development and testing of it ... imo it’s a cool wizard mode.
I’m not sure how many other wizards you’ve seen, but to be honest 9/10 are pretty anticlimactic. Off the top of my head, some cool ones:
A lot of wizard modes are just a high value multiball. I can remember several times getting to a wiz and going “is that it?” - and the gloss is gone off the game. Been there, done that, and it was stink!
rd

Tend to agree....There's a few games that have decent mini wizard modes....scared stiffs stiffometer and tspps alien invasion come to mind. But even the venerable tspps sdmewm is somewhat antI climatic.

#9967 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Have you done it lately?
A lot of wizard modes :**:are just a high value multiball. I can remember several times getting to a wiz and going “is that it?” - and the gloss is gone off the game. Been there, done that, and it was stink!
rd

Looking forward to reaching Hell(bound) one day. Completing it sounds like something very few people will accomplish. Given the rarity of completing a wizard mode, I am surprised no manufacturer has thought to build a custom message feature for the wizard mode. It would be a good selling feature too.

Hypothetically, one buys a RZ and enters their wizard mode custom message. Ten year later rotordave is traveling the US and stops by looking for a couple of pints. Seeing you have a RZ he immediately challenges you to a game. You play great and even start Hellbound, but drain before finishing. :gif-thatswhatshesaid: Rotordave does even better by starting and completing Hellbound, he is on fire. rotordave is smiling from ear to ear, boasting about the Aussies and drooling about entering his initials on your game. Then he sees your wizard message - rotordave is a big weenie - and he burst out laughing. You swoop in and enter your initials and a good time is had by all. Fiona does some high kicks in celebration and Danni takes a moment to look up from studying for her mcats and says, "Congrats and I agree, rotordave is a big weenie". I am sure Hellbound is a great wizard mode and plan to reach and defeat it one day. and it better not have any bugs or be super lame

#9968 5 years ago

But RZ code still needs attention and owning one for 2 years allows me to say - this is ridiculous and SpookyCharlie needs to polish the game already. RZSSI is fun, challenging, humorous and pretty. It has great sounds, music and a chop ball save. RZ is a very good game as it stands. It feels unique and is a pleasure to own, but it is not shit hot (Pinside Top 20 Hot). They should assign that Kerins kid to making it perfect. It would be good if Spooky said we will have it done by .... Thanksgiving? and we will consider all items below except ??. As it stands we have a commitment by Charlie to look at it and a promise to make some fixes, leaving the waters murky.

imo the code needs 1) reverse flippers added back in 2) corpse stealing added back in 3) show # corpses collected on display during ho1kc 4) build a super cool show for reaching 1000 corpses 5) squash handful of known bugs 6) add Super Secret Ain't Clowns Fucking Funny Jackpots during ANY multiball (send ball to upper playfield, bash Spaulding once to open gate and shoot past him into hole for SSACFF Jackpot, 5M points and Spaulding callout 7) add a Spaulding multiball 8). create material for dmd screen apron mod 9) add ho1kc multiplier (use existing x targets on playfield - light both to qualify, light both again for 2x # corpses, light both again to qualify, light both again for 3x etc 10) reconsider how infection mode is implemented 11) other ideas in this thread and 12) porting code over to run on p3roc system.

If Spooky fixes #1-9, it would catch them up to the level of programming that JJP, Stern and American Pinball are already doing (and which Heighway Pinball did). A winning Pinball manufacturer needs to demonstrate best practices level of coding. If you are slammed with ACNC, then giving us a clearer picture of when/what we could expect would be appreciated, but surely by Xmas 2018, right

#9969 5 years ago

Just joined the club, learning the game from nothing and wondering about Superbeast mode. When I shoot the ramp 5 times and start multiball, the drop target reset coil (and maybe others, shots to the murder ride are rejected during this so I’m thinking there is a diverter in there) start firing over and over again, a little faster than once per second I think. This continues until I’m back to one ball and the mode ends. I’m thinking this can’t be normal, am I wrong?

#9970 5 years ago

But RZ code still needs attention and owning one for 2 years allows me to say - this is ridiculous and spookycharlie needs to polish the game already. RZSSI is fun, challenging, humorous and pretty. It has great sounds, music and a chop ball save. RZ is a very good game as it stands. It feels unique and is a pleasure to own, but it is not shit hot (Pinside Top 20 Hot). They should assign that Kerins kid to making it perfect. It would be good if Spooky said we will have it done by .... Thanksgiving? and we will consider all items below except ??. As it stands we have a commitment by Charlie to look at it and a promise to make some fixes, leaving the waters murky.
imo the code needs 1) reverse flippers added back in 2) corpse stealing added back in 3) show # corpses collected on display during ho1kc 4) build a super cool show for reaching 1000 corpses 5) squash handful of known bugs 6) add Super Secret Ain't Clowns Fucking Funny Jackpots during ANY multiball (send ball to upper playfield, bash Spaulding once to open gate and shoot past him into hole for SSACFF Jackpot, 5M points and Spaulding callout 7) add a Spaulding multiball 8). create material for dmd screen apron mod 9) add ho1kc multiplier (use existing x targets on playfield - light both to qualify, light both again for 2x # corpses, light both again to qualify, light both again for 3x etc 10) reconsider how infection mode is implemented 11) other ideas in this thread and 12) porting code over to run on p3roc system.
If Spooky fixes #1-9, it would catch them up to the level of programming that JJP, Stern and American Pinball are already doing (and which Heighway Pinball did). A winning Pinball manufacturer needs to demonstrate best practices level of coding. If you are slammed with ACNC, then giving us a clearer picture of when/what we could expect would be appreciated, but surely by Xmas 2018, right

Yes! I've been a Spooky supporter having bought both AMH and RZLE NIB. I almost put a deposit on ACHM, but lack of video has me holding off. But it does stick in my craw a little that RZ has been left on the vine to whither. We've been promised fixes for reverse infection flippers for 2 years and nothing. That 2 years later there are still bugs that force removal of glass is a bit ridiculous. I understand that as a company to survive you hae to keep innovating and pushing forward with new products. But maybe consider hiring staff to finish what you started before you just yank the only programmer to work on the next product.

#9971 5 years ago

Rotordave does even better by starting and completing Hellbound, he is on fire. rotordave is smiling from ear to ear, boasting about the Aussies

I doubt he’d be boasting about any Aussies .... seeing he isn’t one ...

It’d be an impressive game if two players got to Hellbound in one game! Actually it would be good if Bowen did a Hellbound challenge on stage rather than Reactor 9. I think it’d be harder to do, on command.

TNA has a custom wizard message — don’t think the user can adjust it though.

rd

#9972 5 years ago

People bitching about RZ code are ridiculous, code is killer with very few bugs(which Charlie already said would get fixed).........also, reverse flippers are gimmicky and lame, not needed in this game. The only thing I would like added is the ability to set infected modes to start after 1,2, or 3 fails.

#9973 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I doubt he’d be boasting about any Aussies .... seeing he isn’t one ...
It’d be an impressive game if two players got to Hellbound in one game! Actually it would be good if Bowen did a Hellbound challenge on stage rather than Reactor 9. I think it’d be harder to do, on command.
TNA has a custom wizard message — don’t think the user can adjust it though.
rd

Aussies and NZ's are all the same, right?

#9974 5 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

People bitching about RZ code are ridiculous, code is killer with very few bugs(which Charlie already said would get fixed).........also, reverse flippers are gimmicky and lame, not needed in this game. The only thing I would like added is the ability to set infected modes to start after 1,2, or 3 fails.

You can have your opinion, that's fine, but get off your high horse calling others ridiculous for an opinion differing from you. Reverse flippers were used in marketing the game initially. I want it in my game as promised. You don't and that's fine as I'm sure they'll be selectable to turn off. It is ironic that in the same sentence you denounce those complaining about bugs, you then say there are bugs. I never expect code to be perfect but I don't expect bugs that lock the game.

#9975 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

You can have your opinion, that's fine, but get off your high horse calling others ridiculous for an opinion differing from you. Reverse flippers were used in marketing the game initially. I want it in my game as promised. You don't and that's fine as I'm sure they'll be selectable to turn off. It is ironic that in the same sentence you denounce those complaining about bugs, you then say there are bugs. I never expect code to be perfect but I don't expect bugs that lock the game.

First of all, I don't even like horses.....

#9976 5 years ago

Aussies and NZ's are all the same, right?

Pretty much, yeah ...

Except the Aussie bogan level is wayyyyy higher. Lol

rd

#9977 5 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

The only thing I would like added is the ability to set infected modes to start after 1,2, or 3 fails.

To me this is critical. I don't care what they do to infection mode if it's gonna start after every fail. You fail way too many modes in RZ and infection isn't really that cool, especially to see that often. If it got reverse flippers and you still saw it after every mode fail, there's no chance I would turn it on. AT LEAST give the option to have it kick in after the second fail.

#9978 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

To me this is critical. I don't care what they do to infection mode if it's gonna start after every fail. You fail way too many modes in RZ and infection isn't really that cool, especially to see that often. If it got reverse flippers and you still saw it after every mode fail, there's no chance I would turn it on. AT LEAST give the option to have it kick in after the second fail.

If you turned infection mode option on AND reverse flippers (still awaiting this feature) option on, it might be more challenging for you.

If you've ever collected 1k corpses, my hats are off to you sir. But with corpse stealing (still awaiting this feature) turned on you have a chance to take from others and with corpse multipliers it is becomes possible for the mortal man to reach.

If life has taught me anything .... when given a choice, go big. And more is always the right answer.

Which of these would you rather have?

IMG_2499 (resized).PNGIMG_2499 (resized).PNGIMG_2500 (resized).PNGIMG_2500 (resized).PNG
#9979 5 years ago

I think reverse flippers would be a neat feature. Maybe give an in game option to play a multi ball normal or reversed. If choosing reversed maybe make it a reward if you score a certain number of super jackpots you could get something special such as being spotted a mode completion or a mini wizard mode of Simenon sort

#9980 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I think reverse flippers would be a neat feature. Maybe give an in game option to play a multi ball normal or reversed. If choosing reversed maybe make it a reward if you score a certain number of super jackpots you could get something special such as being spotted a mode completion or a mini wizard mode of Simenon sort

I think reverse flippers makes sense in this game. It is great in TSPP and sucks in Houdini (seems gimmicky and out of place).

#9981 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I think reverse flippers makes sense in this game. It is great in TSPP and sucks in Houdini (seems gimmicky and out of place).

I agree reverse flippers on RZ fits it perfectly. Even if two other games do a version of this too, it doesn't mean another one can't. Especially as RZ preceded Houdini and it was the first pin since 2003 to have it. Fifteen years and reverse flippers rise from the grave !! It was an advertised feature all along and it was included in many versions of the software and you could run the feature or turn it off. Previous versions had the feature in or out depending the weather, current version it is removed. So that is what is being requested and is one of the 9 items on my wishlist above.

#9982 5 years ago

Has anyone replaced many of the rubber pieces on the game? If so, I'm curious what colors you used and where you purchased. I'm considering changing out some of the black to a red version possibly translucent red if available but so far I've only found translucent red for the flippers.

#9983 5 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Superbeast mode. When I shoot the ramp 5 times and start multiball, the drop target reset coil (and maybe others, shots to the murder ride are rejected during this so I’m thinking there is a diverter in there) start firing over and over again, a little faster than once per second I think. This continues until I’m back to one ball and the mode ends.

Can anyone confirm that this is not normal? And if not, what might be going on to cause this?

#9984 5 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Can anyone confirm that this is not normal? And if not, what might be going on to cause this?

No, that’s not normal.

If that’s the only time that those coils fire like that, maybe your software is corrupted. Download the version, format your SD card etc etc.

If they fire like that at other times, maybe they need physical adjustment.

rd

#9985 5 years ago

I agree reverse flippers on RZ fits it perfectly. Even if two other games do a version of this too, it doesn't mean another one can't. Especially as RZ preceded Houdini and it was the first pin since 2003 to have it. Fifteen years and reverse flippers rise from the grave !! It was an advertised feature all along and it was included in many versions of the software and you could run the feature or turn it off. Previous versions had the feature in or out depending the weather, current version it is removed. So that is what is being requested and is one of the 9 items on my wishlist above.

I think WOZ has reverse flippers?

#9986 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

No, that’s not normal.

If that’s the only time that those coils fire like that, maybe your software is corrupted. Download the version, format your SD card etc etc.

If they fire like that at other times, maybe they need physical adjustment.

rd

Thanks Dave. It's only during the Superbeast multiball...I suspected a software issue but I honestly didn't know if it was supposed to be like that since I'd never played one before I bought it.

#9987 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I think WOZ has reverse flippers?

Damnit Charlie give Jeff the reverse flippers so he can sleep at night!

#9988 5 years ago

My Zombie crapped out on me tonight for some reason. While it was playing the game basically went dead on the screen and sound yet the lights and flippers seemed to work. I rebooted and I keep getting alot of audio noise and then it goes back to a boot screen on the display that I've included a picture of. The only new thing I did was add a few mods including Tims Fried Chicken light, the Murder Ride light, and the Liquor light up sign. All were and are lighting up correctly. I didn't short anything or pull anything loose but now I'm wondering where to go from here.....

20180721_030853 (resized).jpg20180721_030853 (resized).jpg
#9989 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

My Zombie crapped out on me tonight for some reason. While it was playing the game basically went dead on the screen and sound yet the lights and flippers seemed to work. I rebooted and I keep getting alot of audio noise and then it goes back to a boot screen on the display that I've included a picture of. The only new thing I did was add a few mods including Tims Fried Chicken light, the Murder Ride light, and the Liquor light up sign. All were and are lighting up correctly. I didn't short anything or pull anything loose but now I'm wondering where to go from here.....

Now I'm getting "SD CARD ERROR" on the display and it appears to try to reboot to the screen in my previous posting. Now the game won't even start. Should I download the firmware and try reformatting the SD card?

#9990 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Now I'm getting "SD CARD ERROR" on the display and it appears to try to reboot to the screen in my previous posting. Now the game won't even start. Should I download the firmware and try reformatting the SD card?

I had something very similar going on and it turned out to be a bad CPT. Spaulding servo. Try disconnecting his servo harness and see if it boots.

#9991 5 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I had something very similar going on and it turned out to be a bad CPT. Spaulding servo. Try disconnecting his servo harness and see if it boots.

Just after adding the mods last night, I actually took Spaulding off because the figurine was loose by removing the arm that he sits on and tightening him back down with a different screw so I wonder if I did something to the servo. I'll check later this morning. Where did you disconnect?
Spooky already wrote back (fast!) And said maybe 5v voltage too low with added mods.... I have to check that as well

#9992 5 years ago

A cautionary tale to others ... not having a dig at you ... but everyone keeps taxing the power supplies of pins with all these mods. Not the way to go.

WPC Pins in particular, the 5v is marginal at best, even before stealing some of it to power something else.

End result - cpu doesnt have enough power to run. WPC will reboot under load. Sys11 will lock up.

My advice - Don’t do it.

rd

#9993 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

A cautionary tale to others ... not having a dig at you ... but everyone keeps taxing the power supplies of pins with all these mods. Not the way to go.

Yup those PSU's have maybe 30% overhead at best. Eventually you'll cause things to brown out.

#9994 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yup those PSU's have maybe 30% overhead at best. Eventually you'll cause things to brown out.

And nobody likes a “brown out”.

And the old power supply boards are even worse.

They’re not designed to run anything else. And after 20-30 years of work, they can hardly run the CPU board ...

rd

#9995 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

And nobody likes a “brown out”.
And the old power supply boards are even worse.
They’re not designed to run anything else. And after 20-30 years of work, they can hardly run the CPU board ...
rd

"But it's plugged into the wall! The power available is infinite!"

#9996 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"But it's plugged into the wall! The power available is infinite!"

“These 20 bright-as-the-sun LEDs won’t draw any current at all!”

rd

#9997 5 years ago

Those 3 mods draw a total of 240mA. I seriously doubt that has anything to do with what is being described. I have sold over a hundred of those mods and have never had that issue reported. A lot of the people that buy my mods also have a few other mods installed with no issues.

#9998 5 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Those 3 mods draw a total of 240mA. I seriously doubt that has anything to do with what is being described

As I said in my post, I wasn’t referring to the posters mods - just a general heads up.

The amount of shit some people are putting in their games these days is astounding.

rd

Quoted from rotordave:

A cautionary tale to others ... not having a dig at you ...

#9999 5 years ago

"Low-power" LED's are like low-fat cookies.

Individually they might not be much, but eat enough and you'll still get fat.

#10000 5 years ago

Whenever a tech questions come in, one of the first things I ask is "have you removed all the electrical mods so we can start with a known level?"

I agree that one, maybe two mods might not cause issues, but when you start adding them up (topper, under cabinet lights, speaker lights, flipper button lights, cabinet lighting strips, light up toys, etc) it can cause issues... especially if you have a questionable incoming power grid to start with. If it wasn't planned for at the factory, then the power supply wasn't installed for it.

Also, (this is not exclusive to Spooky), adding any electrical mods to a system could VOID your manufacturer's warranty.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
There are 11,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.