Topic Stats

• 10,502 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by KingPinGames
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10502 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 211.
#9651 2 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I see the thoughts on the apron mod. But my two cents. The LDG is awesome looking but like many toys doesn’t help your gameplay. So the apron mod does still locate information where you are looking and helps with modes. So I’m in the apron mod side.

I'm on the side of BOTH Though as noted, I too hope for something to be added to the Apron mod as it used to have information that wasn't on the DMD, so I no longer look at it, yet I have a friend that still likes to use the screen alone, so it's been worth it to me. LDG mod does add to the fun factor and significantly to the aesthetic (feel feel to call me biased ).

I do appreciate all of the positive comments, and thank everyone that has ordered so far. I updated in the other thread that the 2nd run sold out last night. Currently taking pre-orders for run #3 (to ship the 2nd week of Jan. or earlier).

#9652 2 years ago

Just ordered Living Dead Girl mod!

#9653 2 years ago

Hey dudes,

wanna install my RZ shaker motor and am looking for the best place for it. Can anybody post a pic from his shaker motor position please? Have heard that there are good...and bad places . Thanks a lot as tomorrow morning there‘s modding time:

- shaker motor
- RGB lockdown bar
- TV mod
- undercab lightning
- speaker lightning
- new speaker grills

Must have missed something .

Well would love to update my software as I am still V15 or something but I am so f#%*ng scared to do something wrong

Thx 4 helping out with a hint for the best shaker motor position guys!

#9654 2 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Can anybody post a pic from his shaker motor position please?

This is where the factory put mine. Haven’t tried it anywhere else.

CC6D954A-EC15-4CBF-BF2A-05C921B64BE2 (resized).jpeg

#9655 2 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

- new speaker grills

Link for these?

#9656 2 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

This is where the factory put mine. Haven’t tried it anywhere else.

Thanks bro!

#9657 2 years ago

Kimpinball is
Your friend )

#9658 2 years ago

Everything’s installed and I am very happy!

Two minor problems (maybe someone has an idea):

- V22 is running smoothly and adult mode is on. I see no titties what do I have to do ?

- when the shaker is on (used the right position) the cabinet makes a shaky noise (doesn’t seem to be the glass). Would love to make it more stable/eliminate this but don’t know how to locate the problem. Anybody had same experiences?

Thx,

Lars

#9659 2 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

I see no titties what do I have to do ?

Superpops

#9660 2 years ago

Making some updates

I found the half step setting in the load coil setting was being ignored on ball loads.

I've also increased the default power a bit .. so its the (power setting + 5) now. Ball loads changed up a bit as I got rid of the double pulse/eject/hold stuff to help reduce stress on the coil/fuse

There is also a bug found where the game would get confused on a drain when the save timer was just about to turn off. This would give the appearance of dead flippers and whatnot.

#9661 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

There is also a bug found where the game would get confused on a drain when the save timer was just about to turn off. This would give the appearance of dead flippers and whatnot.

glad to see that one squashed, it was a peeve.

#9662 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Making some updates

My brother-in-law found this bug yesterday. At first I thought he was wrong but then I witnessed it while he was playing.

#9663 2 years ago

What’s the best way to hook up an external sub?

#9664 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

What’s the best way to hook up an external sub?

Hook it up directly to the amp at the bottom of the cabinet

#9665 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Hook it up directly to the amp at the bottom of the cabinet

I checked out the amp... the 3.5mm plug is used by the board. The only open connection I see is a red/white RCA.

Splitter, or RCA to 3.5mm?

#9666 2 years ago

Use the speaker level output that goes to the cabinet speaker. Just add your wires to the same spots the speaker connects to.

Your suggestions would work as well, but this requires nothing extra.

#9667 2 years ago

Apron Mod installed with the very, very, VERY rare black metal apron. Not Really. David had trouble with the plastic version and offered this as a substitute. I like it better as I think it blends well with the playfield area.
IMG_1323 (resized).JPG
IMG_1334 (resized).JPG
IMG_1336 (resized).JPG
IMG_1330 (resized).JPG
IMG_1326 (resized).JPG

#9668 2 years ago

I would be interested in getting one of those aprons. Looks great.

#9669 2 years ago

The black metal looks awesome. Did he include the sticker/magnet on the right or was that something you got elsewhere? Looks great either way!

#9670 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

The black metal looks awesome. Did he include the sticker/magnet on the right or was that something you got elsewhere? Looks great either way!

David included the center and upper decals. I added the right side decal to match my topper.

IMG_1348 (resized).JPG

#9671 2 years ago

Digging the apron and mod together. I would love to buy David’s mod with the metal apron. Looks great. Would just need to send it to get the le powder coat.

#9672 2 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

Digging the apron and mod together. I would love to buy David’s mod with the metal apron. Looks great. Would just need to send it to get the le powder coat.

Heck his Facebook page. Someone did just that.

Anyone use the latest code. V23. Looking for feedback before my NYE party.

#9673 2 years ago

Here is a pic of the metal apron powdercoated.
Magicchiz

20171226_223130 (resized).jpg

20171226_223152 (resized).jpg

#9674 2 years ago

I am still needing a good card for the right.
Anyone want to send me something.
Or have some good ideas.
Magicchix

#9675 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I am still needing a good card for the right.
Anyone want to send me something.
Or have some good ideas.
Magicchix

Use your LE card.

#9676 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Making some updates
I found the half step setting in the load coil setting was being ignored on ball loads.
I've also increased the default power a bit .. so its the (power setting + 5) now. Ball loads changed up a bit as I got rid of the double pulse/eject/hold stuff to help reduce stress on the coil/fuse

Is the bug fixed if I re-download v.22 from spooky site or is this something on the list to be fixed?

#9677 2 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Use your LE card.

Curious what you mean by LE Card ?
Spooky only has 1 set of Apron Cards for RZSSI that I can find.

Do you mean the small Plastic RZSSI-LE Key Fob ?

Thanks !

#9678 2 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Is the bug fixed if I re-download v.22 from spooky site or is this something on the list to be fixed?

Just updated to v23 beta from David to fix some issues from v22. So far so good.

#9679 2 years ago

Just updated my tunes! Thanks Oga and Habo! It’s like a whole new game.

#9680 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Just updated my tunes! Thanks Oga and Habo! It’s like a whole new game.

What did you put in?

#9681 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

What did you put in?

Scum of the Earth, Crippletown, Iron Head, Spookshow Baby, and the remixes for Living Dead Girl and Superbeast.

Everything worked well with pinball browser. I blew my shaker fuse, but I’m sure that was a coincidence. Anyone else have that problem?

#9682 2 years ago

I would like to eventually sub the versions from "American made music to strip by" on mine.

#9683 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I blew my shaker fuse, but I’m sure that was a coincidence. Anyone else have that problem?

Mine blew once when I loaded the V22 beta. It was just it’s time I guess

#9684 2 years ago

As requested by "jeffspinballpalace", I've designed a fix for the issue of balls falling back into the cabinet. This ball stop mod installs with no permanent modification. I hope it can save some of us from losing a ball during a stellar game As an added bonus, it helps take some of the warp/droop out of the shooter cover and holds the angle better.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1104-medisinyl-mods/01437-rob-zombie-ball-stop-mod-fix

EDIT (Mod thread): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombie-ball-stop-modfix-medisinyl-mods#post-4151432

20171230_234638 (resized).jpg
20171231_004634 (resized).jpg
20171231_004546 (resized).jpg
20171230_234806 (resized).jpg

#9685 2 years ago

That’s a great little mod! I’ve had that happen a handful of times and it’s annoying as hell!

#9686 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

As requested by "jeffspinballpalace", I've designed a fix for the issue of balls falling back into the cabinet. This ball stop mod installs with no permanent modification. I hope it can save some of us from losing a ball during a stellar game As an added bonus, it helps take some of the warp/droop out of the shooter cover and holds the angle better.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1104-medisinyl-mods/01437-rob-zombie-ball-stop-mod-fix
EDIT (Mod thread): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombie-ball-stop-modfix-medisinyl-mods#post-4151432

Great job Greg. Simple yet sturdy solution to a real issue and elegant too. Your RZ mods demonstrate that you should have been hired as a consultant on the original design team. Just ordered the ball stop, this mod should be considered a mandatory upgrade. It belongs on every RZ, especially those on location.

#9687 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Great job Greg. Simple yet sturdy solution to a real issue and elegant too. Your RZ mods demonstrate that you should have been hired as a consultant on the original design team. Just ordered the ball stop, this mod should be considered a mandatory upgrade. It belongs on every RZ, especially those on location.

I couldn't ask for better feedback than that Thank you!

#9688 2 years ago

I can’t wait to see what else you are designing for this game. Great work so far

#9689 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I asked that question several pages back and the answer is no. From my understanding it’s a hardware issue. Originally the game was not going to have a color display. They added it at no additional cost to the buy (really awesome if them to do so). However I agree that making it truly hi def resolution would be killer!
It can be accomplished. Fawzma has said he could build a mod for the board that would give the board the necessary hardware. However the animations would need redone as well. So at what cost are we willing to pay to get this?
I would love to hear an estimated price. If within reason I’d gladly pay for this upgrade as I feel this is a big negative with the game. We have a color display capable of soooo much more and it isn’t being exploited.
Hopefully enough people would actually purchase if we can convince Spooky it is a worthwhile endeavor.

I paid $500 got the colour Mod chip for my MMR and it is awesome really love it...so I guess I would be happy to pay $500 to have RZ in HD

#9690 2 years ago

$317 AUD gone I cannot wait to get my Living dead girl mod and the ball stop mod sweeeeeet

#9691 2 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Hey dudes,
wanna install my RZ shaker motor and am looking for the best place for it. Can anybody post a pic from his shaker motor position please? Have heard that there are good...and bad places . Thanks a lot as tomorrow morning there‘s modding time:
- shaker motor
- RGB lockdown bar
- TV mod
- undercab lightning
- speaker lightning
- new speaker grills
Must have missed something .
Well would love to update my software as I am still V15 or something but I am so f#%*ng scared to do something wrong
Thx 4 helping out with a hint for the best shaker motor position guys!

Hey mate this is where I mounted mine I had to go closer to the front of the cabinet as I couldn't get it close to the sub like the factory install shows its as if my sub is in a different spot?!?!?! but yeah works fine here I had to unstaple some staples from the earth wire to allow slack and repositioned it so it wasn't in the way....also this is where I mounted my TV...I used some structural steel brace/strap which can be bent into shape and painted it black and hot glued it to the back of the TV and screwed down with existing nut it doesn't get in the way of the ball at all and have on a slight angle in case a ball one day lands there it can roll off..I also found the picture that is on the backboard on this forum printed it laminated it and used blutack to stick it there...it looks pretty cool fills a blank spot....hope this helps

26513546_10216096794671706_126808854_o (resized).jpg

26540140_10216096794951713_1286534841_o (resized).jpg

26610159_10216096794991714_1312237006_o (resized).jpg

26510930_10216096794271696_1579228565_o (resized).jpg

26540602_10216096794311697_1011334281_o (resized).jpg

#9692 2 years ago
Quoted from NEOZATZY:

Hey mate this is where I mounted mine I had to go closer to the front of the cabinet as I couldn't get it close to the sub like the factory install shows its as if my sub is in a different spot?!?!?! but yeah works fine here I had to unstaple some staples from the earth wire to allow slack and repositioned it so it wasn't in the way....also this is where I mounted my TV...I used some structural steel brace/strap which can be bent into shape and painted it black and hot glued it to the back of the TV and screwed down with existing nut it doesn't get in the way of the ball at all and have on a slight angle in case a ball one day lands there it can roll off..I also found the picture that is on the backboard on this forum printed it laminated it and used blutack to stick it there...it looks pretty cool fills a blank spot....hope this helps

Can you link that picture? Thanks!

#9693 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Can you link that picture? Thanks!

there you go mate

RHPL (resized).jpg

#9694 2 years ago
Quoted from NEOZATZY:

Thx Dude that’s cool!

Here another pic for the Liquor ad with more „details“

4672335D-9BF8-4950-AD8D-2422571C482C (resized).jpeg

#9695 2 years ago

My best score yet on v22 !

20180102_201010 (resized).jpg

#9696 2 years ago

Anyone have a link to some nice rules and free play cards?

#9697 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Anyone have a link to some nice rules and free play cards?

They have them on the spooky pinball website which suite the apron well. Otherwise I have not seen any others

#9698 2 years ago
#9699 2 years ago

I figured out the external sub.

I used a 3.5mm to +/- adapter and speaker wire. I connected the speaker wire to the amp and adapter to my pinnnovators multi-game thingy. Works great.

131558F2-D4B5-4A76-ADCA-4A9DA7AE3ED8 (resized).jpeg

#9700 2 years ago

Considering posting a list of ideas to be incorporated to finalize the code but wondering if another thread is better? Figure it is worth a final push to get some things polished. Thumbs up for using this thread or down for starting a new one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax Station, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 10502 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside