Topic Stats

• 10,502 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by KingPinGames
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10502 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 211.
#9451 2 years ago

I assumed the game was already doing that - adult mode using ALL quotes; family mode removing the vulgar stuff. Definitely need to make all the sounds available in adult mode, since mode owners will run the game that way anyway.

#9452 2 years ago

Looks like the new code is up per Spooky's FB page! Appears V22 is a huge and almost final update except if any bug fixes are needed.

#9453 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Looks like the new code is up per Spooky's FB page! Appears V22 is a huge and almost final update except if any bug fixes are needed.

Looking forward to it. Just downloaded, but not sure if it will get updated until tomorrow night or so.

#9454 2 years ago

Sweet. Is there a readme?

#9455 2 years ago

Here is V22 patch notes.

RZ UPDATE V22 - 11/22/2017
Added - Flipper power is now controllable
Added - New Mega Corpse mode. Every 250 corpse collected goes into Mega Corpse Mode
- Mega starts at 250, 500, 750, and 1000
- Value collected at 1000 is proportional to the amount of balls you have left on the field
- Hit drop target 1+n times to claim displayed amount, within the amount of time given
Added - Instant Info is now available. Hold left or right flipper for 8 seconds to engage
- Use other flipper to scroll through the data
Added - Left/Right orbit switches now do a rapid flash on their respective flasher to indicate ball location
Added - New node. Cycle between the Radio target, robot and chicken bucket. Completing one moves to the next. Gets progressively harder to collect
- Boombox Blast
- Robot Rumble
- Chicken Bucket Bash
Added - Dirty Pool changed to show progress and a score value as well as a new graphic
Update - Infected mode has a new option.
- Off
- Activated when you fail a select able mode you already beat
- Activated when you fail a select-able mode at any time
Update - What victory lap utilizes the spaulding gate to advace jackpot 2+n times
Shoot past spauling to load up on jackpots from center ramp
Collect the super jackpot, then go back to spaulding to advance jackpot further
Update - Attract video handling method changed to help get rid of overlapped text
Update - Super beast would not end properly on apron mod
Update - Lane kickoff only happens when load routine has finished
Update - Dragula timer was resetting back to 20 seconds. Base start time starts at 15 seconds instead of 13
Update - Superbeast center ramp strobes instead of pulses arrow for urgency
Update - Removed hard-coded ball count of 6, now accounts for missing balls
Update - Removed screen setting reset on version change
Update - Attract video timings changed to avoid chance of video being missed being played
Update - Card collecting removed while in infected mode
Update - Lowered killer card video priority to allow JP animations to play out
Update - Hellbound - Added extra info to show how satan bash were reduces due to robots built
Update - American Witch, coffin save reduced to 10 seconds
Update - Hellbound spaulding bashes reduced to 13 - robots built or 5 whichever if greater;
Update - Superbeast, added instructions to the score display to indicate the JP advance method
Update - What,gate now used to advance jackpot in victory lap mode
Update - What, instruction added to indicate jackpot advancement
Fixed - Buffer overflow was causing the MB variable to change, causing unintended MB's
Fixed - 1000 corpse multiplier targets were not giving points
Fixed - Backglass lighting increased to 100%
Fixed - High Rez dot setting was not saving properly
Fixed - What mode ending did not reset apron mod mode status.
Fixed - Ball/player/number of players was resetting back to 1 when Hellbound finished
Fixed - LDG lights would blink while in SuperBeast giving a false impression those targets are needed
Fixed - LDG lights would blink while in Deadcity part 1, giving a false impression those targets are needed
Fixed - LDG lights would blink while in American Witch, giving a false impression those targets are needed
Fixed - LDG Jackpot/SJP award messages would be missing the value
Fixed - Killer card collecting is back to being collectible during any mode. Murder ride hurryup will only activate when not in a selected mode
Fixed - Card Member EOB X and the bonus amount overlapped
Fixed - American Witch, beating mode would play the wrong MB void clip
Fixed - Random chance not all numbers were clearing when skillshot clip was playing
Fixed - Leftover flashing numbers would show up in Goober mods
Fixed - Drop target would not reset at the end of Goober
Fixed - Robots built clip did not show the amount on screen
Fixed - Robots assembly clip was missing for the 60% mark
Fixed - Spaulding (get to the murder ride...) voice timer was't being killed at the end of a ball. This was a global timer and not player specific, so it could lead to confusion.
Fixed - 1000 Corpse mode light would blink at the wrong time. Due to old code trying to stack LDG
Fixed - 1000 Corpse mode count might not show the total corpse collected at the end of mode
Fixed - Several mode end detection routines were set to look for a specific value
Fixed - Superpop value would not show while in a main mode
Fixed - Mode complete lights where not staying on like they should
Fixed - Red Hot mode light didn't light up when it was supposed to
Fixed - All modes lights stay lit after completing
Fixed - American Witch, coffin targets strobe to indicate you need to save yourself
Fixed - American Witch, left orbit didnt strobe immediately on start
Fixed - removed the pop/sling warning that was in queue during the fail message
Fixed - Dead City, collecting 5 target sections in victory lap would display the wrong super JP location on screen
Fixed - Hellbound would be ready sooner than it should, was missing goober mode check and used the wrong corpse mode end condition

#9457 2 years ago

Killer update!

If I understand correctly, one of the Infected options goes into Infected when I fail a mode? Does that mean any failed mode goes right into Infected?

#9458 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Killer update!
If I understand correctly, one of the Infected options goes into Infected when I fail a mode? Does that mean any failed mode goes right into Infected?

Yup. Pretty brutal setting!

#9459 2 years ago

Yup. Pretty brutal setting!

Yikes! I don’t know if I’m excited or terrified.

#9460 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Yikes! I don’t know if I’m excited or terrified.

Me either! Lol... I leave infected off. I've got about a 10% chance of beating this thing on my best pinball day as it is.

Seriously, this was a crazy team effort, but really proud of what Fawzma turned this game into. Not bad for a guy we stole from IBM who made a few phone games!

#9461 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Killer update!

one of the 6 mains

#9462 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Me either! Lol... I leave infected off. I've got about a 10% chance of beating this thing on my best pinball day as it is.
Seriously, this was a crazy team effort, but really proud of what Fawzma turned this game into. Not bad for a guy we stole from IBM who made a few phone games!

a few.. it was 12 to be exact

#9463 2 years ago

Yeah, if I can beat 2 or 3 modes, I’m having a good game. Put Infected on top of that, and yikes!!!

#9464 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

a few.. it was 12 to be exact

Yeah, but none of them were pinball so they aren't real games! Hahahaha!!!!

Sorry, kind of a 1 track mind here.

#9465 2 years ago

So I’m assuming that this means the apron mod will contain no gameplay features?

#9466 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

So I’m assuming that this means the apron mod will contain no gameplay features?

Why would you think that?

#9467 2 years ago

From a Facebook post Spooky was calling the code complete minus any bugs.

#9468 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

one of the 6 mains

I was really hoping Infected would be after failing a mode for the second time. I never play a mode I've already beaten, and I'll never turn it on to hit me whenever I fail a mode the first time (I fail too many). This seems like "too easy" and "too hard" where as after failing a mode the second time would be challenging but fair.

PLEASE, PLEASE consider adding that option.

#9469 2 years ago

From Spookys FB page - for those who don’t have it.

Rob Zombie complete and KICK ASS code is now available. There is a MOUNTAIN of work that went into this... and we're very proud that we saw it to completion and made it to a level we hope you enjoy (translation: the code runs DEEP!). Thanks to absolutely everyone who supported Spooky and this game, and we genuinely hope you enjoy the daylights out of it. ROCK ON! Zombie fans for life... all of us at Spooky Pinball LLC.

http://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/

CCDFF106-796C-4CE8-A046-EBB36C6A9580 (resized).jpeg

#9470 2 years ago

New code seems to work ok.

Just noticed one bug ... sometimes on the “mode select” screen there is random text (like a score, says 100,000 in the centre of the screen) over the top of the selection screens. Move the selection screens (dragula, What etc) and the text remains there.

rd

E7676065-A988-4DCC-A93C-5A3482C33EB8 (resized).jpeg

97B93E99-0617-46BC-B42C-00DC20184233 (resized).jpeg

#9471 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

New code seems to work ok.

I played out of my a** today... and had 23 million! Lol... I gotta get more respectable at my own game!

#9472 2 years ago

I played out of my a** today... and had 23 million! Lol... I gotta get more respectable at my own game!

Crank it up Charlie!

rd

#9473 2 years ago

I'm thankful the code dropped, beating turkey day by one.

#9474 2 years ago

Ugh the only reason I curse Apple. I can’t update the game until my pc buddy is back in town. Waaahhhhh first world problems. Stoked to hear the reviews though

#9475 2 years ago

With being in charge of the turkey and then having folks coming over, I won't time to update the machine! Eh, the visitors won't notice, they'll just play the game. I'll do it this weekend.

#9476 2 years ago

Infected mode is coooool. Thanks guys

#9477 2 years ago

I have left flipper fuse blow twice in just a. Few games on v22 back to 21 and no blow so far

#9478 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I have left flipper fuse blow twice in just a. Few games on v22 back to 21 and no blow so far

Need to know what you were doing when it happened.

I also hope you aren’t ising eBay//Amazon fuses.

#9479 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Need to know what you were doing when it happened.
I also hope you aren’t ising eBay//Amazon fuses.

Any changes since 22 Beta? do I need to brick my game again

#9480 2 years ago

I think Rotor Dave needs to get some video of himself working this machine over. I played for close to 2 hours last night and best I got was 17 mil

#9481 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Make sure you are using genuine 3 amp slow blows... Bug and I have more than 20 hours on 2 different games this week with zero fuse issues. Minions and I played 3 & 4 player games for hours last night after we bloated out on work day feast.

Check that EOS switch and anything else obvious too. Plus hey, Rotor Dave would have murdered 10 boxes of fuses with that score!

Quoted from davijc02:

I think Rotor Dave needs to get some video of himself working this machine over. I played for close to 2 hours last night and best I got was 17 mil

22 mil is my best with the glass on in the last 2 days.

#9482 2 years ago

New code has some nice added features, put up a 51 & 61 mil game both with 5 modes finished. 1000 corpses seems harder now, to start and to finish, but idk. Anyone have ball kick out issues on new code or just me?

EF0D155A-2C70-48DB-B040-0E71783F5A85 (resized).jpeg
4AE130CB-0E64-4E68-83A2-01AC9FA9A48D (resized).jpeg

#9483 2 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

Anyone have ball kick out issues on new code or just me?

I only got to play three games on the new code last night, but the recent ball load issue continues to be a problem for me. On FB, David suggests upping the coil power. I’m going to try that and will report back.

I really like that you can spot letters for Murder Ride while in other modes again. Still discovering the mechanics of the new mini modes. I like what I see so far. Great job team Spooky!

#9484 2 years ago

Zero issues for me with ball loading issues so far and haven’t adjusted any coil strength besides the VUK.

#9485 2 years ago

I had similar issues then eventually I got ball missing message on start up. I found that that the switch far right or ball 1 was faulty intermittently.

I'm pretty tight so I bent/adjusted the switch and dropped some deoxy down the plunger worked and let dry etc.

Had about 10 games, no issue so far 45k best score so far new code. I didn't change any coil settings.

#9486 2 years ago

Only had time to play 2 games on the new code but this is the score from my second game .

20171123_121936 (resized).jpg

#9487 2 years ago

Just updated from 19 to 22 last night and had several ball kick out issues. Thought something wrong with my trough but I’ll try upping coil power tonight. Hope that fixes it

#9488 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Yep, I said I would make an instructional video some time ago, but the code kept updating so I said I’d wait till it’s finished. Looks like she’s done so I’ll have a go at it.

Check that EOS switch and anything else obvious too. Plus hey, Rotor Dave would have murdered 10 boxes of fuses with that score!

Yeah, no problems. Also put up 70m last night and two in the 40m range and no issues except the aforementioned text on the Menu screen.

FYI The 70m game was one mode away from Hellbound, but only 530 odd corpses in the one multiball. Haven’t hit 1000 corpses since the CHOP stopped at 500 (or wherever it stops now) a few updates ago.

rd

#9489 2 years ago

Love this new code! So damn cool. Always liked the game but wow it’s so much fun now. Hopefully the haters shut up now.

Maxed out the coil at ten and no more trough issue.

49m only 3 modes complete

#9490 2 years ago

I installed V22 - Very Solid - No issues so far - Thanks for all the hard work spooky and fawzma

#9491 2 years ago

since the update my game is blowing the left flipper fuse after a play or two . it also likes to blow the upper vuk fuse a lot like once a week { this was before the update } i have the game out for public use . does anyone else have one of theses on route ?? just wondering if its too much for this game to be out in public

#9492 2 years ago

5y 56k 577 22 8
Quoted from rockrand:
exactly what mine is doing after the update !
frustrating we had a big black friday tournament and could not even play it !

#9493 2 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

5y 56k 577 22 8
Quoted from rockrand:
exactly what mine is doing after the update !
frustrating we had a big black friday tournament and could not even play it !

This is best answered by Charlie ...

But here in NZ we found the 3amp slow blow a little marginal. Voltage difference, maybe ....

We upgraded all solenoid fuses to 4amp slow blow, and never had an issue since. We’re using the game for competition use too.

PS saw the video of the kid at your Rock Fantasy place and your house, cool collection.

rd

#9494 2 years ago

Anyone else not hearing Rob get pissed if you don’t plunge fast enough. I was on my phone last night during a game and didn’t hear it once. Is that an option I may have accidentally turned off?

#9495 2 years ago

Horrorhouse Fest 2017 was a blast and we built a room with Rob Zombie's SpookShow International in it! Check it out in the walk-through video below:

#9496 2 years ago

I see there are a a few more owners having left flipper fuse blow,is it safe to run 4 amp,Charlie would say not safe to over fuse,I have cheep Amazon bought fuses in the game could that really be the problem,all I know is it works fine on v21.

#9497 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

,is it safe to run 4 amp

I also want to know if this is safe and spooky approved?

#9498 2 years ago

yeah it was fine on old code with a 3 amp . why just the left ? has to be a bug in new code ??

#9499 2 years ago

so anyhow i refused it and played about ten games and the left flipper blew again !

#9500 2 years ago

Installed V22 last night. Played about 20 games with no issues. Great stuff-thanks!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
There are 10502 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 211.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside