2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 223.
#9251 6 years ago

Another thing I notice that i felt was a problem in the last one - when you get into living dead girl multi ball and you hit jackpot a few times you need to hit a superjackpot to get jackpot to light again - the superjackpot moves but when its the inner loop near ldg there is no light that indicates thats the auper jackpot whereas there is a light when its the outer right or left loop

#9252 6 years ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

Another thing I notice that i felt was a problem in the last one - when you get into living dead girl multi ball and you hit jackpot a few times you need to hit a superjackpot to get jackpot to light again - the superjackpot moves but when its the inner loop near ldg there is no light that indicates thats the auper jackpot whereas there is a light when its the outer right or left loop

I'l have this looked at again as well as the ball eject item you mentioned.. If the balls drain like that, and you think about it can you go into the menu system and check the switches, curios if a trough switch didn't trigger. When it went into search and kicked one out, it could have jarred it loose.

#9253 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I'l have this looked at again as well as the ball eject item you mentioned.. If the balls drain like that, and you think about it can you go into the menu system and check the switches, curios if a trough switch didn't trigger. When it went into search and kicked one out, it could have jarred it loose.

Will do. Thanks

#9254 6 years ago

FawzmaGames did you revert the change during Multiball to be able to collect Murder Ride letters?

In v19, I could be in Multiball and complete the Murder Ride pretty regularly but since v20, you no longer get letters when you are in Multiball.

#9255 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

fawzmagames did you revert the change during Multiball to be able to collect Murder Ride letters?
In v19, I could be in Multiball and complete the Murder Ride pretty regularly but since v20, you no longer get letters when you are in Multiball.

I'll double check and make sure you can collect during MB

#9256 6 years ago

Infected is turned on, but I can’t seem to activate. I thought if you started a mode, didn’t finish it, started it again, didn’t finish it again, then Infected would start. What am I missing? Also, are there custom dots or sounds for Infected?

#9257 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Infected is turned on, but I can’t seem to activate. I thought if you started a mode, didn’t finish it, started it again, didn’t finish it again, then Infected would start. What am I missing? Also, are there custom dots or sounds for Infected?

Infected triggered by completing a mode then starting the same mode again and failing it. However I really like the idea of it being triggered by a second failed attempt of a mode

#9258 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Infected triggered by completing a mode then starting the same mode again and failing it. However I really like the idea of it being triggered by a second failed attempt of a mode

I agree with this as well and have mentioned it to Fawzma previously. Otherwise in a home environment, there's really no reason to turn them on.

#9259 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I agree with this as well and have mentioned it to Fawzma previously. Otherwise in a home environment, there's really no reason to turn them on.

Totally agree. Why would I replay a completed mode?

#9260 6 years ago

you guys are killing me

In other news I have a few apron mods available http://store.fawzma.com

#9261 6 years ago
Quoted from rockett60:

I cut a piece of a rubber ring and wedged it in there so it would not bend any further and short.

Could you post a pic? Please.

#9262 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

you guys are killing me

Great! Did a notice go out to those that registered their interest on your site?

#9263 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Great! Did a notice go out to those that registered their interest on your site?

I've been sending emails.. but i cant tell if they are going to spam or not

#9264 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I've been sending emails.. but i cant tell if they are going to spam or not

I didn't receive any prior notice, but you don't have to tell me twice . . . just ordered one!

#9265 6 years ago

No email notice for me either, but I'm in, too!

#9266 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

you guys are killing me

Not trying to kill ya, just trying to help!

#9267 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Not trying to kill ya, just trying to help!

I know, i do like the idea of failing twice

#9268 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Totally agree. Why would I replay a completed mode?

Normally I would agree with this statement though dragula has 2 modes. vid and the collecting car parts which if your anal you'll return back to collect all the parts.

I'm not sure if there's any benefit in doing this?

#9269 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

you guys are killing me

Are these apron mods sold out? I was on the original interested list and never got a notice. That sucks if now I missed out again somehow.

#9270 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Are these sold out? I was on the original interested list and never got a notice. That sucks if now I missed out again somehow.

Yes they are sold out but here is a NIB RZ for $5700.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51088
-Mike
Wow I should have read better. Talking about apron mod. Need more coffee in me before I post. Sorry. -Mike

#9271 6 years ago

Went to order also. Don't see it being available right now. Any info.

#9272 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

you guys are killing me

I hope we’re not coming across as whining or ungrateful. Just some constructive criticism. Keep up the good work.

I’m sure we’ll all find something we don’t agree on with V69.

#9273 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m sure we’ll all find something we don’t agree on with V69.

We still have 48 more updates ahead of us! That's awesome news lol. I can't wait
to see what Fawzma comes up with

#9274 6 years ago

I do have some more thing I want to do for sure.

For mods exists no stock is sold out. I'm going to put up the item as preorder so if you don't want to miss out again you are guaranteed a spot. This time I'm not going to say they will be in a week later. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll let you know when the store is updated.

I am still working on a mod update as well, I need to add a feature that makes it easier for me to display arbitrary info, right now it's kinda static.

As for the killing me comment there was a smiley at the end. But, with each change it introduces an unforeseen bug.

#9275 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I know, i do like the idea of failing twice

YAY! Really hoping this is how you ultimately decide to implement Infected. I failed What! a few times last night and it would be nice if I got punished for screwing it up. I've literally never replayed a completed mode, so the fail twice would be a great way to see this feature in a meaningful way.

#9276 6 years ago

With Halloween coming up anyone see anything cool as an RZ topper? Was at Lowes Halloween section, for $15 there is a 15" lantern that is sound activated where LED lights flickers and spooky voice is sound activated. Not a fan of putting anything up as a topper, but it has lights and sound so fits my criteria. Anything else out there that is RZ topper worthy?

IMG_9751 (resized).JPGIMG_9751 (resized).JPG

#9277 6 years ago

I like mine

17190944_1946931835593039_6132595846508134408_n(1) (resized).jpg17190944_1946931835593039_6132595846508134408_n(1) (resized).jpg

#9278 6 years ago

The three seashells

#9279 6 years ago

Where did you get that?

#9280 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The three seashells

3 shells for the win!

rd

#9281 6 years ago

Very cool topper!

I thought about buying a latex Rob Zombie mask then putting it on a Styrofoam manikin head and adding some black light up eyes and latex hands reaching over back box. I figured it would scare the crap out of me every time I ran downstairs and turned the lights on so I never went through with it.

#9282 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The three seashells

I know! Just the other day I thought of that topper and spent half an hour searching Pinside and Google images trying to find it... lol

#9283 6 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Very cool topper!
I thought about buying a latex Rob Zombie mask then putting it on a Styrofoam manikin head and adding some black light up eyes and latex hands reaching over back box. I figured it would scare the crap out of me every time I ran downstairs and turned the lights on so I never went through with it.

Don't do it. I have a james dean full size cardboard cutout by my skill roll. Caught me off guard way too many times.

#9284 6 years ago

I just finished installing v21 and my new apron video mod! I’m looking forward to some games and beverages tonight (have to beat those default high scores again).

Many thanks to all of those early adopters who took time to post their installation experience with this mod. I found it very helpful. Most of all, thanks to Fawzma for taking the time to put out and support this cool little upgrade!

Here’s my original apron with the custom black and white instruction cards I made. I won’t need these anymore.
IMG_3649 (resized).jpgIMG_3649 (resized).jpg

I like how they added the large Spooky logo on the right of the new apron. It’s a lot like what I was trying to do with mine, only better.
IMG_3654 (resized).JPGIMG_3654 (resized).JPG

Like some of the others, I wasn’t really happy with the hanger option for the boards, plus I wanted to avoid obstructing any LEDs if possible. Looking around the backbox, I noticed how the 3D printed clips holding up the LEDs were spaced.
IMG_3644 (resized).jpgIMG_3644 (resized).jpg

Sure enough, it’s a match for the mounting bracket for the board assembly. Cool. No drilling required!
IMG_3646 (resized).jpgIMG_3646 (resized).jpg

I did need a bit longer screw, but fortunately had some of the right size on hand. Everything is nice and stable with the Raspberry Pi back in place.
IMG_3647 (resized).jpgIMG_3647 (resized).jpg

IMG_3652 (resized).jpgIMG_3652 (resized).jpg

Looking good! I have to agree that this kit really needs to come with an HDMI angle adapter. As is, it’s a really tight fit getting the cable down into the cabinet, and it puts a lot of pressure on the connector. Plus, as has been pointed out, the cable casts a nasty shadow. For the record, mine requires a 270 degree adapter, and not the suggested 90 degree version (which would run the cable up into the apron). My order should be here tomorrow.

Time to go f**k up some demons!

#9285 6 years ago

I like those apron cards nice job!

#9286 6 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Where did you get that?

I like to make my own cheesy toppers.

#9287 6 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I like to make my own cheesy toppers

Me too! And I like it!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54441

#9288 6 years ago

I have the apron installed as well! Love it! Latest code is even better too!

#9289 6 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Sure enough, it’s a match for the mounting bracket for the board assembly. Cool. No drilling required!

Pure luck!

#9290 6 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Here’s my original apron with the custom black and white instruction cards I made. I won’t need these anymore.

Do you have a copy of those instruction cards available? They look nice!

#9291 6 years ago

Sure. I've never tried to post a PDF to Pinside before. Let's see if this works...

RZcards.pdfRZcards.pdf

#9292 6 years ago

Have been playing v19 software since early Feb, and not frequently enough because two trough switches were intermitent and summer got in the way. Now that it is Fall, I had those switches replaced and uploaded v21 software. W O W - Big difference! ! ! I was floored how much the game has evolved - lots of fixes, enhancements, added call outs and instructions where to shoot. Game already had good bones but now it feels gritty, like driving around town in a dragula. Like it so much in fact that I ordered the apron lcd mod.

You may remember that Fawzma did not have prior pinball coding experience, yet has managed to create a fun and challenging pin. Exactly the kind of new blood the industry needs. In fact Spooky’s history is one of a successful startup. They had newbie Ben Heck design and code AMH, while newbie Charlie Emery built it. Then it was newbie Charlie Emery designing his first game – RZ, while newbie Fawza coded it and new kid Charlie built it too. Game three is Alice Cooper. Game four is designed and being coded by newbie Scott Denesi - TNA, while veteran Charlie Emery is building it. Spooky is growing a company that is growing talent in house.

What are the upgrades I have been missing?

RZ UPDATE V21 - 8/14/2017
Fixed - show last score routine would interfere with starting a new game. start button handled at end of routine to allow for last score display to function properly
Fixed - AV now at V008, random read error
Fixed - shooting vuk after ball launch and not hitting any switches would flake out the mode select routine
Fixed - mode select now works when using infected mode
Update - If allow match was off, game would try to play a game over clip that didn't exist
Update - VUK fires 3 times at normal power, if eject fails power reduced to 3 to attempts a light jog/unjam. If eject fails again, VUK kicks will pause for 8 seconds so not to overpower the fuse.
Update - Shaker only fired one time on VUK eject and won't trigger again for 10 seconds. This is to reduce stress on the fuse.
Update - servo adjustments going down would roll to 255 instead of 12
Update - drain switch logic was setting plunge timer to fire before a ball was ready on trough switch 1
Update - upper flippers will be forced off anytime they aren't needed
Update - Save light forced off after collecting 500 corpse in 1000c
Update - Balls search on start up kicks ball from lane instantly
Updated - "move your bra" removed.. only uses "pop your top".
Updated - Robot now moves in ball search
Updated - Lightnig mode strobes left orbit instead of blinking the hurryup
Added - Corpse mode, when all balls drained at same time. Corpse count display timer was being killed when it shouldn't be

RZ UPDATE V020 - 6/30/2017
Fixed - 7/12 - ball save timing changed to prevent premature end of ball
Fixed - 7/1 - goober didn't reset mode properly on drain
Fixed - Start to hold feature (when disabled) would end a game as soon as it was started
Fixed - Added more checks to resave settings when loaded settings are outside the normal value
Fixed - Ball save video plays when save activates on outside lanes
Fixed - Mode select flipper handling improvements. Much easier to use both flippers to select a mode
Fixed - Drop target will reset to correct position at the end of modes
Fixed - CHOP lane shifts works properly
Fixed - Using a space in your last initial works properly now
Fixed - Added a delay between name entry and match to help prevent match animation from not playing
Fixed - Reduced time between drain and extra ball eject and shows "PLAY AGAIN" instead of full animation
Fixed - Boombox switch was giving way to many points
Fixed - Ball search makes it through complete cycle witouttriggering a switch by mistake, deadswitch check increased with relation to search time set
Fixed - PF animation would hang during last score info
Fixed - added rampup debounce to VUK switch
Fixed - added rampup debounce to Drop Target
Fixed - LDG, Rob Zombie would say to hit targets 2 times to complete, when in fact you had to do it 3 times
Fixed - If you drain with drop target down and didn't lock ball, sneaking in behind drop target would gives
a lock credit on your next ball, then bug out the mode so you couldn't progress.
Fixed - Jackpot value increases now account for the multiplier
Fixed - Dead City, Some switches did not award point in MB
Fixed - Upper right sling did not award point if its the first switch hit in skill shot
Fixed - What! mode time refreshes when you roll over UPF switch.
Fixed - What! in bash mode, clips from first part of mode would play when the shouldn't
Fixed - What! mode total was being added to score when mode finished, effectively doubling your points in error
Fixed - Center ramp is worthless once superjackpot is ready, this includes the left inner lane, prevents ramp spamming in tourney
Fixed - Nasty scoring bug squashed that prevented points from being awarded.
Fixed - Infected mode, killer cards were being collected
Fixed - SuperBeast, player score now shown
Fixed - Music loops
Fixed - Extra ball only lights on 3rd ball and low score if tournament mode is off
Fixed - Match knocker moved to after reveal
Added - *NEW* mode start hurryup "Quick Lightning" light up lightning targets outside of a main mode to start timer. Get to VUK to start a mode in time to collect points reward
Added - Stop post added to ball search routine
Added - When game ends, the screen is dumped to last scores
Added - Menu setting to turn off/on the free play text - Main Menu
Added - Ballsearch time adjustable between 8 and 20 seconds. - Main Menu
Added - Last game score(s) now are part of the score tables as you hit the right flipper in attract mode
Added - PF RGB flashes when ball save is activated
Added - Game can be played with missing balls. Machine has to have at least 2 balls in the trough
Added - Game Over clip + music
Added - Dragula videomode into lightshow
Added - Shaker goes off with the Rev's in video mode intro
Added - Shaker when demon mode ends
Added - What! movie screen countdown added to start of mode, plus something extra
Added - Callout, if start pressed and no coins inserted (family and adult versions)
Added - Demonoid, voice countdown starts at 5 seconds remaining
Added - Demonoid, voices at certain points in time
Added - Lighning switches, causes lightning effect on lower RGB
Added - Shaker on thunder effect
Added - When in a mode, VUK triggers Spauldings entrance vocals
Added - Murder ride callouts for starting, and when collecting
Added - Replay value increases each game if a player reaches replay value. Replay value resets to normal when last game doesn't reach goal.
Added - Custom messages, 10..15..20..25..30 second custom message graphics. in "Operator Menu"
Added - Infected mode is back in. Infected flippers will not be used at this time.
Added - Search routine into infect drain routine
Added - Killer cards, after collecting card, value is now flashed
Added - Goober Mode, starts if you get the 6th ramp hand.. stopping short giving you points
Added - Murder Ride bonus mode for collecting all killer cards
Updated - Extraball - 1 knock, Replay - 2 knocks
Updated - Super pops changes to "Pop Your Top!" or "Move your Bra"
Updated - LDG, coffin light goes solid instead of off when collecting
Updated - Dirty pool logic cleaned up
Updated - Backbox pulses green with PF RGB
Updated - Replay value option in Game Settings, increases by 5 million instead of 10 million
Updated - Upper flipper temporary disabled when you get the JP multiplier to 4.
Updated - Drop target raised faster after LDG ends
Updated - Chop animation would play even if lane was already set, animation will play only if the lane wasn't completed already
Updated - Servos are powered down during drain to help reduce chatter
Updated - What! mode instructions play completely at first start of mode
Updated - SuperPop animation priority lowered
Updated - Inner right obit switch added to What! mode complete check
Updated - Dragula pf lights updated to only show what shots are required for mode
Updated - Dragula ramp light blinks when one ramp is left to hit
Updated - Dragula, 3,2,1 more to go callouts added
Updated - Dragula video mode now has a car rev'ing/taking off SFX with running engine sound
Updated - Dragula Added timer to videomode/jackpot selection piece of the mode.
Updated - Dragula MB, jackpots are claimed but center ramp and stops when SJP is ready
Super jackpots start on center ramp then move around the next round
Once SPJ is claimed, parts collected resets.
Super jackpot activation takes more and more jackpot shots to get to the next round
Updated - Reduced drop target power in ball search. This will prevent the target from resetting all the way when it should be down
Updated - Dragula, MB score display now shows jackpot value, ball#, score
Updated - Dragula overtime, collecting parts advanced jackpot. center ramp collects.
Updated - Dragula overtime, coffin targets now collect car parts.
Updated - Dragula, milliseconds increased per second, and takes "13" seconds
Updated - Player initials autopopulated and set to end position for each score table
Updated - Deadcity, which target to hit animation added
Updated - Deadcity, MB score display now shows jackpot value, ball#, score
Updated - Deadcity, little rocker added as a collectible in MB
Updated - Deadcity, MB mode lights updated to stay on instead of going out when targets are hit
Updated - What! mode rewrite. After collecting RH or time running out on RH, mode goes into spaulding hurryup (if not collected). 30 seconds to collect displayed value.
Updated - What! MB now shows current jackpot. Advance jackpot multiplier on coffin switches. Increase jackpot by shooting through spauling gate
Updated - Demonoid, remove upper playfield switch requirement. Only 15 switches required.
Updated - Demonoid, in MB jackpot advanced on each switch hit. center ramp collects displayed value. Super jackpot resets switches
Updated - Demonoid, jackpot multiplier advancement added to start of mode. Increase your jackpot multiplier before getting into MB.
Updated - Demonoid, add a ball light changed to blink instead of pulse
Updated - Superbeast, Rob calls out superbeast sneak attack MB if used instead of normal MB callout
Updated - Superbeast, SJP locations limited to outer orbits and center ramp
Updated - SuperBeast, in MB, advance jackpot but dropping drop target. Timer starts up and you have 20 amount of seconds to increase JP value by completing right inner orbit
Updated - Superbeast, MB JP starts at JP multiplierx2 due to difficult of increasing jackpots
Updated - Superbeast, updated the same as previous modes when in MB. shows JP values..etc. jackpot collected from center ramp, supers from random places
Updated - SuperBeast, animations updated with progress indicator
Updated - American Witch, updated the same as previous modes when in MB. shows JP values..etc. jackpot collected from center ramp, supers from random places
Updated - American Witch, in adult mode, dancing witches are only used.
Updated - Mode start flashes along with arrow instead of strobing when you are out of a main mode
Updated - Killer cards, when a card is ready to collect, that card blinks. doesn't strobe anymore
Updated - Killer cards, score values increment after Satan is collected
Updated - Spaulding hurryup blinks instead of strobes
Updated - Robot servo disabled on skillshot start to reduce wear. Enables when needed.
Updated - Rattle voice priority set to lowest
Updated - Rob calls MB for all modes except What!, Sid calls out instead.
Updated - If mode is complete and not in infected mode, mode selected shows mode complete version or clip

#9293 6 years ago

When Spooky announced RZ production would be limited to 300, many said that number was a mistake and too low. Now they met the goal and the last RZ rolled off the line in August, it appears their forecast was right on the mark. The last 50 took effort to sell and ship but seem to have met market demand. In the meantime, a second-hand market for selling new RZ’s temporarily introduced extra supply, causing offer prices to dip, in order for machines to sell. I heard that a lot of RZ’s were being resold, so I decided to pull adds for 2017, and surprise, there are many, and are listed below. Outlook going forward, prices have likely bottomed and will rise slowly. The good news for all the RZ owners is that the game is Fawzma-tastic!!

2017 Ads thru Sep for RZSSI
For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International Topic
Topic started 24 days ago by J_Striker – in Pinball machines for sale – 19 posts ‐ Last reply 14 days ago
Topic started 25 days ago by pin-pimp – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 25 days ago
For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International w/ mods Topic
Topic started 28 days ago by J_Striker – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 28 days ago
Trade Rob Zombie le Topic
Topic started 31 days ago by bumgahdna – in Pinball parts for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 31 days ago
For trade: Rob Zombie LE Topic
Topic started 36 days ago by bumgahdna – in Pinball machines for sale – 4 posts ‐ Last reply 35 days ago
For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International-#74 of 300 Topic
Topic started 55 days ago by sparechange1974 – in Pinball machines for sale – 4 posts ‐ Last reply 53 days ago
Topic started 94 days ago by Wisconsinpinball – in Pinball machines for sale – 20 posts ‐ Last reply 83 days ago
Topic started 94 days ago by Wisconsinpinball – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 94 days ago
Topic started 100 days ago by jq-pinner77 – in Pinball machines for sale – 11 posts ‐ Last reply 46 days ago
Topic started 104 days ago by C2Motorsports – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 104 days ago
For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International LE #38 Topic
Topic started 116 days ago by KillerKades – in Pinball machines for sale – 5 posts ‐ Last reply 98 days ago
REDUCED: LE Rob Zombie's Spookshow International Topic
Topic started 143 days ago by ZMeny – in Pinball machines for sale – 31 posts ‐ Last reply 125 days ago
Topic started 150 days ago by tk-the-jammer – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 150 days ago
Topic started 167 days ago by mattster – in Pinball machines for sale – 7 posts ‐ Last reply 137 days ago
Topic started 173 days ago by PinballSTAR – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 173 days ago
Rob Zombie shaker motor thoughts Topic
Topic started 178 days ago by davijc02 – in Spooky Pinball – 7 posts ‐ Last reply 177 days ago
Sale or trade : Rob Zombie LE #12 Spookshow International Topic
Topic started 178 days ago by pinstadium – in Pinball machines for sale – 7 posts ‐ Last reply 162 days ago
NIB with all mods: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International Topic
Topic started 181 days ago by pinchamp – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 181 days ago
Rob Zombie Custom #300 auction for JDRF Topic
Topic started 182 days ago by SpookyCharlie – in Pinball charity – 47 posts ‐ Last reply 173 days ago
For sale: Rob Zombie Spookshow International LE #21 reduced Topic
Topic started 183 days ago by GAP – in Pinball machines for sale – 4 posts ‐ Last reply 173 days ago
For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International LE Topic
Topic started 6 months ago by KillerKades – in Pinball machines for sale – 8 posts ‐ Last reply 133 days ago
Rob Zombie Play Field Topic
Topic started 6 months ago by 2Kaulitz – in Pinball parts for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 6 months ago
Topic started 6 months ago by Classic_Stern – in Pinball machines for sale – 19 posts ‐ Last reply 174 days ago
Topic started 6 months ago by cfh – in Pinball machines for sale – 19 posts ‐ Last reply 176 days ago
Topic started 7 months ago by pinballkim – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 7 months ago
FS: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International Topic
Topic started 7 months ago by hAbO – in Pinball machines for sale – 52 posts ‐ Last reply 6 days ago
Rob Zombie RGB Interactive Lockdown Bar Kit Topic
Topic started 7 months ago by Pinitration – in Pinball mods/toppers market – 3 posts ‐ Last reply 7 months ago
Price lowered: Rob Zombie's Spookshow Intl Topic
Topic started 7 months ago by pinghetto – in Pinball machines for sale – 7 posts ‐ Last reply 7 months ago
Topic started 7 months ago by heryworm – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 7 months ago
Trade or FS: Metallica Road Case Premium for Rob Zombie Topic
Topic started 8 months ago by RobOOZE – in Pinball machines for sale – 4 posts ‐ Last reply 7 months ago
Topic started 8 months ago by musketd – in Pinball machines for sale – 4 posts ‐ Last reply 8 months ago
For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International NIB Topic
Topic started 8 months ago by jellikit – in Pinball machines for sale – 14 posts ‐ Last reply 8 months ago
Topic started 8 months ago by jalpert – in Pinball machines for sale – 10 posts ‐ Last reply 8 months ago
Topic started 9 months ago by HemiOrange09 – in Pinball machines for sale – 14 posts ‐ Last reply 9 months ago
For sale or trade: Rob Zombie's Spookshow International LE Topic
Topic started 9 months ago by luckymoey – in Pinball machines for sale – 2 posts ‐ Last reply 9 months ago
Topic started 9 months ago by twenty84 – in Pinball machines for sale – 4 posts ‐ Last reply 9 months ago
Topic started 9 months ago by krankcolc – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 9 months ago
Topic started 9 months ago by trimoto – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 9 months ago
Sell FT for Rob Zombie? Topic
Topic started 9 months ago by davijc02 – in Buying and selling advice – 53 posts ‐ Last reply 9 months ago
Topic started 9 months ago by Troutfarm – in Pinball machines for sale – 31 posts ‐ Last reply 6 months ago
Topic started 10 months ago by Pickenheim – in Pinball machines for sale – 2 posts ‐ Last reply 10 months ago
For sale: Rob Zombie's Spookshow LE NIB Topic
Topic started 10 months ago by Rush1169 – in Pinball machines for sale – 1 post ‐ Last reply 10 months ago

#9294 6 years ago

Where can I find the edition number (1 - 300) on this machine?

#9295 6 years ago

I play lights out or in my dark pinball room . I played RZSSI at a pinhead a home with light on and large widow . The game was light fair to partly cloudy . I think Pin Stadium GI with UV + Flasher mod would really be cool for this pinball .
http://www.pinstadium.com/gallery/

rob_zombie_spookshow_pinball_led_lighting (resized).pngrob_zombie_spookshow_pinball_led_lighting (resized).png

#9296 6 years ago
Quoted from 911Paramedic:

Where can I find the edition number (1 - 300) on this machine?

Open up the coin door and look at the sticker inside on the right. It's above the blue box that is located where a service outlet is on most 90s games

#9297 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I play lights out or in my dark pinball room . I played RZSSI at a pinhead a home with light on and large widow . The game was light fair to partly cloudy . I think Pin Stadium GI with UV + Flasher mod would really be cool for this pinball .

I have the kit in my RZ and it is ASTOUNDING! I'm not sold that it's a must have for every game, since some games can be sufficiently lit with a few dollars worth of spotlights. The Pin Stadium kit with the options is about $250. Never-the-less, I am looking to buy a few more of the kits to see where I like them and where they aren't as needed. That said, I can't imagine a game that benefits from this kit more than RZ.

#9298 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I usually play lights out, day or night as well, it looked extremely dark with only the factory upgraded lighting at night. I ended up getting just the "Killer UV GI Lighting Upgrade" from Pinball Refinery @ $65 + shipping. Based off a couple of other owners suggestions. It was a huge improvement and looks really good in person, everything is well lit and just seems to fit the look of the theme. Unfortunately, pictures never do it justice. But for the price, I took the gamble, so glad I did. It's a great entry level light upgrade and you can always add the other stuff later, if you feel like it. Probably going to stick with what lighting I have for a while though. (Needed to make sure I had funds for that Fawzma Apron mod)

#9299 6 years ago

Durability testing continues on the latest RZ mod...
The Murder Ride Entrance!

20170927_221227 (resized).jpg20170927_221227 (resized).jpg

la caja de pandora 3 (resized).jpgla caja de pandora 3 (resized).jpg

#9300 6 years ago

Is that a 2-way flap? Pretty cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Wanted
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/186?hl=xbmanx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.