2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 223.
#9051 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

That's fine if you want the game over music to play longer but I don't like how the music keeps playing even when I started a new game. The volume needs to be turned down a bit too to match the rest of the volume levels.

Agree agree agree

#9052 6 years ago

Selling my Rob Zombie LE about 75 to 100 plays, mint condition. Updated code. Just don't play it. Pm me if interested

#9053 6 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I would suggest the game over music play a bit longer. Just seems way to short.

+1

#9054 6 years ago

So this cracked me up. I thought there might be two stuck but was amazed there are three. They are wedged just perfectly that the up kicker can't touch a ball and no amount of shaking was fixing it.

IMG_3784 (resized).JPGIMG_3784 (resized).JPG

#9055 6 years ago

Anybody have an issue with their game acting like its "shorting out" while playing , audio and video both fade out for a second or two , always comes back from it and doesn't lose any game info
Thanks

#9056 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

So this cracked me up. I thought there might be two stuck but was amazed there are three. They are wedged just perfectly that the up kicker can't touch a ball and no amount of shaking was fixing it.

How did you fix - this happened to me today

#9057 6 years ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

How did you fix - this happened to me today

I just used an extendable magnet and pulled the balls out. I haven't decided what to do long term. I think it's happened one other time with two.

My thought is I probably need to add something extending from the cage down so two balls can't get wedged there.

#9058 6 years ago

I just used an extendable magnet and pulled the balls out. I haven't decided what to do long term. I think it's happened one other time with two.
My thought is I probably need to add something extending from the cage down so two balls can't get wedged there.

Thanks

#9059 6 years ago

Ok. I'm either seeing a bug or have something odd going on. Sometimes when playing, the lock lights and cross lights just go dark. Then it seems like a mode changes and they start working again.

On another note. I saw where during living dead girl if I get the bonus going by shooting the upper playfield the bonus lights continue to Flash after the mode has ended. Is the bonus supposed to continue???

I had one double feed into the trough on ball three of a game after I noticed the light issue above. Only one I've seen and I've been playing a bunch.

#9060 6 years ago

I did get my mods and mirror blades on too. Been a RZ sort of week.

IMG_3828 (resized).JPGIMG_3828 (resized).JPG

#9061 6 years ago

Ok. I'm either seeing a bug or have something odd going on. Sometimes when playing, the lock lights and cross lights just go dark. Then it seems like a mode changes and they start working again.
On another note. I saw where during living dead girl if I get the bonus going by shooting the upper playfield the bonus lights continue to Flash after the mode has ended. Is the bonus supposed to continue???
I had one double feed into the trough on ball three of a game after I noticed the light issue above. Only one I've seen and I've been playing a bunch.

I also had the lock lights go out the other night. Thought something was broken at first but then they turned back on. I can't recall what modes I was in or had just started but that seemed to be the cause (overlapping modes?)

#9062 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

I also had the lock lights go out the other night. Thought something was broken at first but then they turned back on. I can't recall what modes I was in or had just started but that seemed to be the cause (overlapping modes?)

There could be playfield light animations playing and interfering with mode lights. I'd have to see it in action before confirming.

#9063 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

There could be playfield light animations playing and interfering with mode lights. I'd have to see it in action before confirming.

I just had it happen on ball one with no mode started. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can figure out what is triggering it.

Btw. Is the liquor shot coded yet? Swear I have hit it and not sure it did anything. Seems to be working because I can hit it during one of the modes and it registers.

#9064 6 years ago

Btw. Is the liquor shot coded yet?

Liquor shot? You mean spamming my the ramp 6 times then shooting right orbit? It should start G Ober. Assuming you are on V20

#9065 6 years ago

I've seen this a few times too.

#9066 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Liquor shot? You mean spamming my the ramp 6 times then shooting right orbit? It should start G Ober. Assuming you are on V20

Yes, OK I saw GOBER start once (on V21), but doesn't seem to start consistently. I wonder if that switch isn't registering at highspeeds. I'll pay more attention since I know what its supposed to do now.

#9068 6 years ago

Happens to me too.

#9069 6 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Happens to me too.

Fawzma gave me the latest beta, but I still saw this occur once. I think those lights going off is definitely a bug. I'm hoping to play some more tonight and see what happens.

It may be related to the living dead girl mode or workup to the mode. I know I didn't ever hit the orbit to start one of those modes when it happened.

[EDIT] Not a bug, read below... I just wasn't understanding what was happening.

#9070 6 years ago

I've been making it a mission to correct the playfield anytime a ball gets stuck instead of just removing it.

If anyone else gets a ball stuck on top of the pop bumper cap for the robot, simply loosen the plastic over the cap and place it on top of the clear plastic protector that is supposed to stop balls from getting stuck. This lets the ball roll better because everything is angled. I can get a pic if this doesn't make sense.

My next one is this picture. I'm hoping a simple round plastic protector from CPR on the screw will be enough. Otherwise I'll have to make a clear plastic to extend over the post. This one was stuck good.

IMG_3845 (resized).JPGIMG_3845 (resized).JPG

#9071 6 years ago

It seems to happen when a hurry up is started . ( hitting the 2 blue standups on the right ) I thought it was done on purpose to focus your attention to the hurry up .I was still able to lock a ball even though my lock light was not lit at this time .

#9072 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

It seems to happen when a hurry up is started . ( hitting the 2 blue standups on the right ) I thought it was done on purpose to focus your attention to the hurry up .I was still able to lock a ball even though my lock light was not lit at this time .

This wass the intention. I am going to move the lock lights out like I did with the chop lanes.

#9073 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

This wass the intention. I am going to move the lock lights out like I did with the chop lanes.

Yep that seems to be it. Just doesn't feel quite right when all the other lights on the playfield are still flashing in the center etc.

To focus attention you could try animating all the playfield lights over to the hurry up (right to left) and then animating those lights going up and then flashing the hurry up and arrow quickly. Something like that might get you to look that way on the playfield and not just look like some went out.

On a side note. Whatever sound is being played when you switch the selectable modes seems to be pretty distorted when the bass is up. I've been playing the game a little louder and trying to balance the bass/treble. I'll play with that some more.

#9074 6 years ago

On a side note. Whatever sound is being played when you switch the selectable modes seems to be pretty distorted when the bass is up. I've been playing the game a little louder and trying to balance the bass/treble. I'll play with that some more.

That was a complaint I've heard from others ... there is a block of bass noise that is about 2 secs long when a mode starts that blasts the machine.

rd

#9075 6 years ago

the mode select sound is a sfx of a radio tuning to a new station type sound.

#9076 6 years ago

That sound comes out distorted and rattles the cabinet. Is there a way to lower the volume or just remove it?
I'm just checking it's the bass sound that is played just as the ball is kicked out of the vuk. Beginning of the mode.

Fawzma you are doing a great job I appreciate all the work your doing love the robots and American witch animations.
This game is really coming along great I just need to learn how to play better pinball its a ball buster.

#9077 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

the mode select sound is a sfx of a radio tuning to a new station type sound.

I like that idea. Maybe it's just to deep and needs to be resampled to a higher pitch? Maybe cut out everything under 100hz or whatever the crossover top limit is on the amp. When it comes across it seems to add a huge amount of bass and just distort/rattle everything.

I just added a couple layers of anti rattle tape to the glass so will try playing again in a few minutes and see if that helps. Helped a lot with the jukebox.

I hope none of this comes out as complaining just trying to pass along observations. Having a good time playing the new code and appreciate all the work.

#9078 6 years ago
Quoted from fugus:

This game is really coming along great I just need to learn how to play better pinball its a ball buster.

This may be one of the biggest understatements. It's a mean game but I keep hitting start.

#9079 6 years ago

This may be one of the biggest understatements. It's a mean game but I keep hitting start.

Yep , I am very much addicted to this game . It gives me a glimmer of hope and then crushes me . And I love it for that . It makes having a great game on Rob Zombie is very rewarding .

#9080 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yep , I am very much addicted to this game . It gives me a glimmer of hope and then crushes me . And I love it for that . It makes having a great game on Rob Zombie is very rewarding .

Same here. I completed 4 modes the other day on my first game and felt I was gonna have a good session. Very next game I scored under 1 million.

Game is an ass kicker but a damn fun one. Can't wait to see everything else we have in store to round this game out code wise.

#9081 6 years ago

I finally completed 1K corpses with 1001 corpses. Woo hoo! I did not think I was going to make it...

Pussy Liquors is still a tough shot to hit consistently.

#9082 6 years ago

I'll be move the v21 beta back into stable as soon as I hear back from a couple people. So far it looks like that chronic double eject issue is fixed.

#9083 6 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I finally completed 1K corpses with 1001 corpses. Woo hoo! I did not think I was going to make it...

Agree. Hardest shot in the whole game and it's necessary to advance jackpots. I dont think there is a way to consistently hit that. Seems more like you try and sometimes you get lucky.

#9084 6 years ago

Very difficult shot messed up many attempts to finish American witch.

#9085 6 years ago

For whatever reason I combo'd the right orbit on several occasions last night. Better to be lucky than good I suppose

#9086 6 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Nice! Feels pretty good to get there for sure . Did you have to get to corpses multiball twice or did you get them all with one multiball? I usually need to get corpses multiball twice to collect enough .
Yeah that right orbit is the toughest shot in the game , I got the left one nailed down, but the right one not so much .

#9087 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Nice! Feels pretty good to get there for sure . Did you have to get to corpses multiball twice or did you get them all with one multiball? I usually need to get corpses multiball twice to collect enough .
Yeah that right orbit is the toughest shot in the game , I got the left one nailed down, but the right one not so much .

In a rare occurrence, I got it on the first attempt @ 1K corpses. I usually don't try for that mode because it isn't my favorite. Scores pretty well though. I will definitely be trying for it when playing it during pinball league. Normally, I go for modes, especially Goobr. I think this was a clever addition to the game.

#9088 6 years ago

I was getting ready to host a pinball tournament last weekend and one of the things I do with all my games is tighten the tilts. I noticed on RZ that quick hits were not always registering. During the tournament people were getting away with some strong shakes where you could hear the bob hit the ring but warnings weren't always registering. A friend of mine came up with a solution that seems to work well so far. Basically he added a small capacitor.

Here's a pic and an explanation. https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/6vkejn/i_modded_a_rob_zombie_because_it_wasnt/

Software requests: On a related note I also noticed that I would not always get a tilt warning on the display when one was given. There would be an audio call out but I think any tilt warning should also always display. Also, the tilt bob does not work while the ball is in the shooter lane. Is this by design?

#9089 6 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

I was getting ready to host a pinball tournament last weekend and one of the things I do with all my games is tighten the tilts. I noticed on RZ that quick hits were not always registering. During the tournament people were getting away with some strong shakes where you could hear the bob hit the ring but warnings weren't always registering. A friend of mine came up with a solution that seems to work well so far. Basically he added a small capacitor.
Here's a pic and an explanation. https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/6vkejn/i_modded_a_rob_zombie_because_it_wasnt/
Software requests: On a related note I also noticed that I would not always get a tilt warning on the display when one was given. There would be an audio call out but I think any tilt warning should also always display. Also, the tilt bob does not work while the ball is in the shooter lane. Is this by design?

Bally used to have capacitors on its switches for the same reason ... so the quick hits registered properly. Mind you, their CPU power was less than a Casio watch, so I'm sure the PinHeck board can sense them better.

rd

#9090 6 years ago

Tilt does not work properly....i have access to 3 machines - they are all the same - i know some kind of software fix is in the works.

Quoted from tmontana:

#9091 6 years ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

Tilt does not work properly....i have access to 3 machines - they are all the same - i know some kind of software fix is in the works.

Hmmm, wasn't aware of a software fix coming, I hope you are correct. Good thing about this mod is that it was cheap and easy, and it can be easily removed when/if their is a software fix.

#9092 6 years ago

I have have been doing more updates on v21.. i was working on tilt stuff today among other things.

There was an initial fix for the phanton tilts.. but I never removed all the extra stuff I put in to help combat it.

#9093 6 years ago

Had this issue. Start LDG with drop target up. Knock down drop target during LDG. Drain out of LDG and drop never returns up and can never lock ball for H1K no matter how many times I hit the lock shot. I would guess I looped it through at least 10 times with no lock??

#9094 6 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Had this issue. Start LDG with drop target up. Knock down drop target during LDG. Drain out of LDG and drop never returns up and can never lock ball for H1K no matter how many times I hit the lock shot. I would guess I looped it through at least 10 times with no lock??

Version 20?

#9095 6 years ago

Loving the new beta v21.
Been playing a lot lately.
I've had the random 2 ball kick outs with the beta.

One pet peeve is the game over music blaring before Sid gets a chance to complete his game over end quote. Let Sid complete his call out and then fade in the music after the match sequence.

#9097 6 years ago

I will however will say I can not emulate it with glass off last 15 minutes. I have noticed it twice during game play?
I will say that I Love the Update Fawzma.

#9098 6 years ago

I'm certain this is already noted but when I'm playing in a multi ball and drain both simultaneously with the ball save light flashing a lot of times it will only kick out one ball and end the multiball. Is this a product of how the trough is set up?

#9099 6 years ago

The code is really getting awesome with so much that's been added. I'm really enjoying the game.

#9100 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I'm certain this is already noted but when I'm playing in a multi ball and drain both simultaneously with the ball save light flashing a lot of times it will only kick out one ball and end the multiball. Is this a product of how the trough is set up?

I'm thinking it should be like that any way...It's "Ball" save, not "Balls" save. Usually when a ball save is activated, it goes away. Not active for subsequent balls.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/182?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.