Topic Stats

• 10,479 posts
  • 599 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by JOESCHALL
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 210.
#9001 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

There is one.. maybe not so subtle. Depending on match; there are 4 match callouts 2 are adult, and 3 non match callouts

Oh really. Wow I really have to pay more attention.

#9002 2 years ago

fawzmagames with the next update will it just be bug fixes or can we expect some more goodies?

#9003 2 years ago

Dave - are there plans on adding sounds/music for an attract mode? Also, if the flipper buttons are pressed (on most pins) there is a random sound or snarky comment from the game. I saw a menu item there but so far haven't heard anything.

#9004 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

fawzmagames with the next update will it just be bug fixes or can we expect some more goodies?

version 21 is bug fixes + hellbound

Thing I need to add still

Implement the new score system
Needs more light/sfx drama

#9005 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

More lighting/Sfx drama sounds awesome!

#9006 2 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Dave - are there plans on adding sounds/music for an attract mode? Also, if the flipper buttons are pressed (on most pins) there is a random sound or snarky comment from the game. I saw a menu item there but so far haven't heard anything.

There is, there is a jukebox mode for freeplay. Holding left flipper in attract for 5 seconds will start music.. keep holding to pick a new song. Hold right flipper to cancel out. This could use some more work to make it a bit more user friendly.

#9007 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Will the robots be in 21 or after?

#9008 2 years ago

Loving the fact that it appears the "core" of the game is present and we are approaching the fine tuning to bring out all the goodness

#9009 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Loving the fact that it appears the "core" of the game is present and we are approaching the fine tuning to bring out all the goodness

still a bunch of things I want to do, even a new party mode....... just wait and see.

#9010 2 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

Will the robots be in 21 or after?

yes. Robots play a part in this game with V21. Just gotta get far enough to understand why. I do plan on having a score table for those robots as well.

#9011 2 years ago

You know all my games are set to three ball, but I may have to turn 5 ball on RZ for a while so I have a chance of getting to Hellbound. I still don't think it'll be an easy feat.

With that in mind, any chance of keeping separate high score tables for three ball and five ball? Or maybe even a way to choose when you press start whether it's going to be a three ball or five ball game? I don't think there are other games out there that do this, but RZ could sure benefit from a novice mode (5 ball, easier settings or something) so when I have groups of people over the not so gifted players have a chance of seeing/doing anything on the game. Biggest complaint I've seen is from younger and less skilled players that it just kills them and then they walk away.

#9012 2 years ago

With TnA going crazy, just wanted to leave a note... Kayte has been getting lots of side requests for Rob Zombie... on our end, the game is 100% sold out.

You may want to check with Joe at PinballSTAR. He may have a game left for anyone interested.

Back to work! Trying to keep up.

#9013 2 years ago

Did infection retain the reverse flippers that was taken out way back?

#9014 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

There is, there is a jukebox mode for freeplay. Holding left flipper in attract for 5 seconds will start music.. keep holding to pick a new song. Hold right flipper to cancel out. This could use some more work to make it a bit more user friendly.

It would be nice if the jukebox played the next song "automatically" instead of repeating the same one. Sometimes I work on other machines and it would be great to have something to listen to. You could even use the "Dead City Radio" animation. With RZ playing in the background I could probably fix everything in half the time

The other sounds for the flipper buttons would be cool also. Its a feature that I'm just used to seeing on 99% of pins but not a priority.

AC/DC has a cool jukebox/radio feature where it plays all the songs in the game plus live versions as well. There's a radio on the DMD and when the channel is changed you hear static like a radio. RZ already has the sounds and DMD animations so...

#9015 2 years ago

V021 is now available

I'll look into adding a way to play the next song in jukebox mode, and maybe something to show it's playing. As for other songs, we are limited to what we have.

Infected flippers are not reversed at the moment. The mode should be stable now. If I don't get any bad reports on Infected mode, I'll reintroduce the swapped flipper effect.

#9016 2 years ago

Awesome work, I know what I'll be doing tonight!

#9017 2 years ago

fawzmagames Is there a patch notes list like you had for v20? I know you said mostly bug fixes but you also mentioned the robot stuff being added and something about Hellbound. Curious as to all the fixes and changes.

Edit: found the list on FB

Fixed - show last score routine would interfere with starting a new game. start button handled at end of routine to allow for last score display to function properly

Fixed - AV now at V008, random read error

Fixed - shooting vuk after ball launch and not hitting any switches would flake out the mode select routine

Fixed - mode select now works when using infected mode

Update - If allow match was off, game would try to play a game over clip that didn't exist

Update - VUK fires 3 times at normal power, if eject fails power reduced to 3 to attempts a light jog/unjam. If eject fails again, VUK kicks will pause for 8 seconds so not to overpower the fuse.

Update - Shaker only fired one time on VUK eject and won't trigger again for 10 seconds. This is to reduce stress on the fuse.

Update - servo adjustments going down would roll to 255 instead of 12

Update - drain switch logic was setting plunge timer to fire before a ball was ready on trough switch 1

Update - upper flippers will be forced off anytime they aren't needed

Update - Save light forced off after collecting 500 corpse in 1000c

Update - Balls search on start up kicks ball from lane instantly

Added - Corpse mode, when all balls drained at same time. Corpse count display timer was being killed when it shouldn't be

#9018 2 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

fawzmagames Is there a patch notes list like you had for v20? I know you said mostly bug fixes but you also mentioned the robot stuff being added and something about Hellbound. Curious as to all the fixes and changes.

Yes, in the zip file there is a WHATSNEW file with all the update notes

#9019 2 years ago

Does the update reset high scores again?

#9020 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

V021 is now available
I'll look into adding a way to play the next song in jukebox mode, and maybe something to show it's playing. As for other songs, we are limited to what we have.
Infected flippers are not reversed at the moment. The mode should be stable now. If I don't get any bad reports on Infected mode, I'll reintroduce the swapped flipper effect.

OUTSTANDING!
It's because of Rob Zombie Spookshow International I've been spending less time on pinside and more time trying to get to hell.

#9021 2 years ago

Your Commitment to code sets the standard

#9022 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Your Commitment to code sets the standard

Agree, Thanks for all the hard work.

#9023 2 years ago

what about RZ mystery awards? Build a robot for a mystery award shot. Or hit the hurry up for a mystery award. I feel any help on starting a mode or extra ball would be great in this game.

#9024 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

what about RZ mystery awards? Build a robot for a mystery award shot. Or hit the hurry up for a mystery award. I feel any help on starting a mode or extra ball would be great in this game.

That could be fun!

#9025 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

There is already a welfare (is that pc?)extra ball, and one for beating 3 main modes. Robots are for hellbound.

Clear the right lighting targets for a hurry up on the mode start.

#9026 2 years ago

Is anyone getting a second ball loading on a ball save?

#9027 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Is anyone getting a second ball loading on a ball save?

Yes I did

#9028 2 years ago

ok

I'm reverting the zip file back to V20..

#9029 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Robots are for hellbound.

I'll never get to use my robots

#9030 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I'll never get to use my robots

i'll be adding in a score table for them.. so they won't be wasted

#9031 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

ok
I'm reverting the zip file back to V20..

Does this mean don't bother installing 21?

#9032 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Does this mean don't bother installing 21?

I changed all the download files already

I have a fix I need to test but not machine.. if you are willing to try it out, send me a msg

#9033 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

There is already a welfare (is that pc?)extra ball, and one for beating 3 main modes. Robots are for hellbound.
Clear the right lighting targets for a hurry up on the mode start.

Mystery awards are more than just extra balls. Just a thought.

#9034 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Mystery awards are more than just extra balls. Just a thought.

I know.. just being a s.a.

#9035 2 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I know.. just being a s.a.

It's not a big deal. I don't Know if it's even a good idea. I was just throwing it out there.
Plus I know you have your hands full and the game really has come together nicely already.

#9036 2 years ago

Awesome stuff!!!

So is V21 temporarily pulled?

#9037 2 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Awesome stuff!!!
So is V21 temporarily pulled?

temporary, yes.. I have a fix being tested.

#9038 2 years ago

Would it be possible to make entering initials for lowest score of the day optional via menu? It seems to really confuse new players when we have game nights. As a result when I fire up the machine I just start a game and let it drain to put the lowest score before anyone plays. Turning it on and off via menu would be a bit easier as I forget a lot.

#9039 2 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Would it be possible to make entering initials for lowest score of the day optional via menu? It seems to really confuse new players when we have game nights. As a result when I fire up the machine I just start a game and let it drain to put the lowest score before anyone plays. Turning it on and off via menu would be a bit easier as I forget a lot.

I like this suggestion - i find it annoying. On location its kind of funny. At home I don't think it has the same effect

#9040 2 years ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

I like this suggestion - i find it annoying. On location its kind of funny. At home I don't think it has the same effect

I would also turn it off if I could

#9041 2 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

When low score comes up for initials, I just hit the left button once to select end and it automatically puts "daf". At least that's pretty quick.

#9042 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

When low score comes up for initials, I just hit the left button once to select end and it automatically puts "daf". At least that's pretty quick.

I do the same thing

#9043 2 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Not a bad idea, I'll make that an option.

#9044 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

i just do aaa

#9045 2 years ago

I always put in my own initials so I have the highest and lowest scores on the table. Thanks Fawzma!

#9046 2 years ago

I would suggest the game over music play a bit longer. Just seems way to short.

#9047 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I agree - it is an awesome addition but I think it could play a little longer.

#9048 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Respectfully disagree

#9050 2 years ago

That's fine if you want the game over music to play longer but I don't like how the music keeps playing even when I started a new game. The volume needs to be turned down a bit too to match the rest of the volume levels.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Plymouth, MN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 210.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside