IMG_7429 (resized).png
2024-01-30 14.05.02 (resized).jpg
sr17 (resized).jpg
R0010137 (resized).jpg
R0010139 (resized).jpg
R0010136 (resized).jpg
R0010127 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,119 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 223.
#8701 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

For those needing to hold the blue button to update. How long does it take for your machine to boot.

I held the button in for a few minutes while it updated. Maybe 5 mins total?? Then two power cycles.

#8702 6 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

I held the button in for a few minutes while it updated. Maybe 5 mins total?? Then two power cycles.

When you hold but button to program it you let go when it starts counting down.

I'm talking about when you turn the machine on to play, it does a sync check before going to attract mode.

#8703 6 years ago

Oh... ok. Sorry, No, I only had to do that for the update process. Once that was done, no issues.

#8704 6 years ago

This is an entirely new game now!! I don't no where to start with the greatness!!Damn fine job!! FawzmaGames SpookyCharlie and the whole spooky team! Been running 4 hours no issues with many new personal high scores for us all here. Thank you for the holiday weekend drop of new code and all your hard work!

#8705 6 years ago

Don't forget to rate/re-rate RZ on the top 100

#8706 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I got it sounding really nice. Try:
Left little knob (bass/sub volume) - set to your desired BASS volume level.. game may sound muffled til you complete rest of adjustments; that is fine.
Right little knob (bass/sub crossover) - turn up (clockwise) for low volume levels, turn down for high volume levels. Too much low end shakes the cab badly if you crank the volume.
Left big knob (treble) - set all way up (clockwise) for clear backbox sound (but you can hear a little artifacting in the audio)
Middle big knob (backbox bass) - set pretty far up for full-range sound from backbox.. back it off a bit if you really crank the backbox volume so they don't get too much bass.
Right big knob (backbox volume) - set high enough to balance against the left little knob (bass/sub volume). Readjust bass (1st step) if needed.
In the game, set the SFX around 80% and the music around 60%... I like the music loud, but too loud drowns out some of the quotes. Adjust to your liking after playtesting.

Big help! Thank you, it sounds much better now

#8707 6 years ago

I've just updated to today's patch to v20 (07.02) (Thanks for your dedication Fawzma!) I only have a few games on the upgraded code, but my scores have taken a bit of a dive. Am I correct in thinking that you can no longer advance Murder Ride by hitting the 2 target while Living Dead Girl is active?

Another question: I can't understand the new call out that starts "move your..." It sounds like it might be truck. Is that right? I know it's a tip to Creature, but it sure seems to play an awful lot. What prompts it?

Many thanks to Spooky and company for all of their efforts. I look forward to exploring the new RZ in detail.

#8708 6 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I've just updated to today's patch to v20 (07.02) (Thanks for your dedication Fawzma!) I only have a few games on the upgraded code, but my scores have taken a bit of a dive. Am I correct in thinking that you can no longer advance Murder Ride by hitting the 2 target while Living Dead Girl is active?
Another question: I can't understand the new call out that starts "move your..." It sounds like it might be truck. Is that right? I know it's a tip to Creature, but it sure seems to play an awful lot. What prompts it?
Many thanks to Spooky and company for all of their efforts. I look forward to exploring the new RZ in detail.

I believe it says "move your bra" on adult mode.

#8709 6 years ago

Thank you. That makes sense. It must be prompted by the new Superpops. That's going to get me into trouble with the better half.

#8710 6 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Murder ride is only advanced using that center target next to the ramp.. LDG targets never had anything to do with it.

Pops start move your Bra or Pop your top depending on family/adult mode. when super pop starts you hear the prompts again.. and then again at the last 3 seconds..

Hit pops 25 (progressive) times to go into super pops.. mode can be played throughout out all modes.

#8711 6 years ago

Murder ride has more to it as well.. after collecting Dr Satan, you go into a timed superloop mode. shoot the inner orbit as fast as you can to collect the shown value. This is progressive as well.

#8712 6 years ago

So, when I hit that target, even during LDG, it will advance the current letter in Murder Ride?

#8713 6 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

So, when I hit that target, even during LDG, it will advance the current letter in Murder Ride?

not sure why i did that but it does look like its only available out of a main mode.. I'll fix it to be allow to run in any mode that doesn't require that center target.

#8714 6 years ago

The updated v20 has been running great. I love the added content and it just feels better all around, with everything from the flipper buttons reliably controlling the chop lights to the updated animations, even just simple things like the way the text moves on the screen makes it feel so much more like a premium product.

I love all of the new call outs and sound effects, but it does feel like I hear the "Move your bra" call out a bit too frequently. (Especially with the game play being so addictive that I just have to keep playing 1 more game, until it's been 20 more games.)

#8715 6 years ago
Quoted from RavagedUnicorn:

The updated v20 has been running great. I love the added content and it just feels better all around, with everything from the flipper buttons reliably controlling the chop lights to the updated animations, even just simple things like the way the text moves on the screen makes it feel so much more like a premium product.
I love all of the new call outs and sound effects, but it does feel like I hear the "Move your bra" call out a bit too frequently. (Especially with the game play being so addictive that I just have to keep playing 1 more game, until it's been 20 more games.)

Funny, and that's after the callout was reduced before it was released.

I can change it to only call out when superpops starts.

#8716 6 years ago

Thank you David, I am super tired at work today because of how awesome the new code is.

#8717 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I agree, I hear it way too often, reducing it would be good.

#8718 6 years ago

Is 'infected' best turned off for now? When I have it on, can't see the modes on the screen.

Been through menu - not sure how to switch on adult mode as there isn't really a yes or no on this?

Really liked the 3 million shot on WHAT multiball but any chance a call out can be added when you hit it as I got it but didn't know I had?

Game is definitely coming together now

#8719 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I wouldn't be opposed to completely removing it, myself. To me, it doesn't feel like it fits the rest of the game. Plus, it's not like you're going to shoot at the pops on purpose.

#8720 6 years ago

3 million jackpot on What! How is that achieved? Yeah it you cash that out an awesome call out should follow

#8721 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

3 million jackpot on What! How is that achieved? Yeah it you cash that out an awesome call out should follow

Start MB and hit one of the inner lanes. It tells you what to do but not when you have done it.

Hoping the other modes have these sweet rewards at end of multiball.

Just this single feature now has me wanting to play WHAT way, way more than before!

#8722 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Is 'infected' best turned off for now? When I have it on, can't see the modes on the screen.
Been through menu - not sure how to switch on adult mode as there isn't really a yes or no on this?
Really liked the 3 million shot on WHAT multiball but any chance a call out can be added when you hit it as I got it but didn't know I had?
Game is definitely coming together now

Leave infected off for now! Still being worked on.
Adult setting is in there you just have to go through some empty option in settings not sure of number but think it's in the 20s. Keep going through you will find it.

#8723 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Thank you David, I am super tired at work today because of how awesome the new code is.

Then I did my job lol

#8724 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Leave infected off for now! Still being worked on.
Adult setting is in there you just have to go through some empty option in settings not sure of number but think it's in the 20s. Keep going through you will find it.

Found it!

Thanks - just didn't think to scroll that far.

Adult voice and video now

#8725 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Yeah I didnt even notice until I was cleaning up all the shipping materials that mine was listed as 295. I was under the assumption that I was 294. Not sure what happened or if it really matters. If you happen to get shipped 294 it should also have all factory mods.

Very odd. I will know Thursday when I go pick up my machine. I'll report back.

#8726 6 years ago

All in all code is pretty darn, bloody good.
Pussy liquor off the ramp is great didn't seem to do anything when I achieved GOOBER though. But at least it encourages going for right orbit more.
Extra sound effects are awesome and score animations have improved. LDG is also fantastic!
A negative I must comment on though is the headphone girl ABSOLUTELY AWFUL cringe worthy and out of keeping with the theme and over all style of the game I personally can not stand this cheap headphones advert style green screen animation. I implore all involved to replace it with something cool and befitting of the games horror theme.
Also move your bra was passed its welcome half hour into playing the game.
Great job all round the game is now ALIVE!!!
Thanks to all at Spooky.

#8727 6 years ago
Quoted from Dutts:

A negative I must comment on though is the headphone girl ABSOLUTELY AWFUL cringe worthy and out of keeping with the theme and over all style of the game I personally can not stand this cheap headphones advert style green screen animation.

I actually like her a lot. Much better than the old Superpop animation. It definitely 'feels' different than the rest of the game, but it's cool nonetheless.

#8728 6 years ago

I think the quality f the headphone girl animation is nice. Better than the old super pop for sure. In adult mode is this when your not in super pops?

#8729 6 years ago

really loving the new code, totally different game now. hopefully a ruleset will follow cuz I don't know what half the stuff is anymore

#8730 6 years ago

Been gone and just now loaded V20. Played two games and just sound alone much improved. LDG much better now. An extended black screen after first super jackpot. Anyone else have that??
In past codes hold left flipper and start button during start was adult mode. Has this changed?
#142 here feels like he had a new game

#8731 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I actually like her a lot. Much better than the old Superpop animation

Agree 100%

#8732 6 years ago

Trying to update to v20, but when trying to format my SD card, it says it is write-protected. I have tried moving the little switch on the card to both positions multiple times, but I still get the same error. Any advice?

#8733 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Trying to update to v20, but when trying to format my SD card, it says it is write-protected. I have tried moving the little switch on the card to both positions multiple times, but I still get the same error. Any advice?

Make sure it's in the disabled position, then make sure it's not being pushed back to write protect position when you insert the card into your writer's slot. It's easy to brush the edge of the card against the slot edge and inadvertantly move the slider back to write protected position.

#8734 6 years ago

Is the option to turn on adult mode by holding the left flipper button and start while turning on still in V20? I couldn't find the option in the menus.

#8735 6 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Is the option to turn on adult mode by holding the left flipper button and start while turning on still in V20? I couldn't find the option in the menus.

Still there look in game or main settings

#8736 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Make sure it's in the disabled position, then make sure it's not being pushed back to write protect position when you insert the card into your writer's slot. It's easy to brush the edge of the card against the slot edge and inadvertantly move the slider back to write protected position.

I'm 100% sure the switch is not getting moved after insertion. Regardless of which position the switch is in, I get a write-protect message when trying to format.

#8737 6 years ago

Love the new code - even though I only got one game in before work today. So much deeper - got thorough 5 modes completed (always happens when you just want the one "quick" game") and saw a ton of new stuff. Had one "hang-up" during 1k Corpses - all ball drained, didn't recognize, didn't go into a ball search at all - did a manual relaunch of a ball through the door, then it started to full multiball again. All trough switches worked fine for the rest of the game. Probably a "one-off" thing.

Thanks to you all for the great update!

#8738 6 years ago

The update went well - does anyone else have the never gonna stop song at the end rattle everything and sound kind of poor? I wonder if it's a setting or something but everything rattles.

#8739 6 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Been gone and just now loaded V20. Played two games and just sound alone much improved. LDG much better now. An extended black screen after first super jackpot. Anyone else have that??
In past codes hold left flipper and start button during start was adult mode. Has this changed?
#142 here feels like he had a new game

I've had this happen. I wasn't sure what triggered the extended black screen but I did get a couple Super Jackpots in the game I noticed it. Thought something was broken at first until it came back with the visuals.

#8740 6 years ago

Earlier I completed dragula and shit left orbit to go to video mode upon completion the mode select music played but didn't give me the option to select a mode. The DMD just read "completed" then seconds later the VUK ejected the ball before ball search happened. Once the ball came down from the upper playfield normal play resumed.

#8741 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Still there look in game or main settings

Found it, forgot what it was called. For others:

Quoted from FawzmaGames:

with V014, adult flip code is being replaced with "Auto Adult" This is an option you can turn on or off in the main settings. When on, holding the left flip and start button at power up will turn adult mode on.

#8742 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Earlier I completed dragula and shit left orbit to go to video mode upon completion the mode select music played but didn't give me the option to select a mode. The DMD just read "completed" then seconds later the VUK ejected the ball before ball search happened. Once the ball came down from the upper playfield normal play resumed.

That seems to be normal now I have gotten video mode quite a few times on the new code and it has done this every single time . Getting to choose another mode after completing the video mode was one of the reasons to go for the video mode instead of multiball . Don't know if this change was intended or not .

#8743 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

The update went well - does anyone else have the never gonna stop song at the end rattle everything and sound kind of poor? I wonder if it's a setting or something but everything rattles.

The "Never Gonna Stop" song seems to play at much a higher volume than whatever the pin is set to. Maybe they will adjust in the future?

#8744 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

That seems to be normal now I have gotten video mode quite a few times on the new code and it has done this every single time . Getting to choose another mode after completing the video mode was one of the reasons to go for the video mode instead of multiball . Don't know if this change was intended or not .

This change was done on purpose. I'll revisit if I get too much pushback

#8745 6 years ago

I had original code from back when the LE's were built. I updated to this code without a problem. First multiball with new code and upper VUK blew a fuse. Any suggestions?

#8746 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

With the time limit on getting the video mode , it seems like a hurry up. I'm thinking there should be some sort of bonus for getting it . As is now there would be no reason to go for the video mode , I think most players would opt to craddle the ball and wait for the multiball to auto start .

#8747 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

With the time limit on getting the video mode , it seems like a hurry up. I'm thinking there should be some sort of bonus for getting it . As is now there would be no reason to go for the video mode , I think most players would opt to craddle the ball and wait for the multiball to auto start .

Unless there is a special score if you miss everything

#8748 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Unless there is a special score if you miss everything

Hmm, never thought of that . Never even tried to do that , interesting .

#8749 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Please don't consider my comments a pushback . This was just my thoughts after a limited time with the new code . I am still learning the new rules, this new way might very well be the better way to do do it. I 'm sure there is more to this than I know of now . I just need to learn more and change up how I go about playing this game with the new rules . Thank you for all the work you have put into this game .

#8750 6 years ago

My wife was playing this evening, and she basically shoots up the middle all day long. After 6 ramp shots, the RHPL callout got old really quickly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Other
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 11,119 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/175 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.