2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 223.
#801 8 years ago

Alex Horley you say? Do I get the option of naked zombie chicks on my playfield??

#803 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Alex Horley you say? Do I get the option of naked zombie chicks on my playfield??
This image got 1 "unsafe" tag and has been hidden automatically, as per your settings. un-hideRZ.jpg 1

No need to choose, you are sure to get them both.

#804 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I'm guessing someone was already working on the artwork for this game before Zombie Yeti's name came to the forefront on JPop's games, but he just seems like the absolute perfect fit to do the artwork for this. Aside from also having the name Zombie, lol, his style just seems to naturally fit the horror genre. That could really make this game epic.

please please.. start form the start of the thread. Don't have to read the middle and end... but you're rehashing stuff made clear on like page 1

#805 8 years ago

Is rob zombie getting an LE?

Do you think you can leave out any reference from Witches of Salem? Just a suggestion.

#806 8 years ago

If anyone has an AMH they want to sell, Let me know. I am prepared to overpay (a bit.)

#807 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

The July 4th was the date we'd release any remaining LE's to non AMH customers... it's a non issue because there are far more than 50 AMH customers who'd like an LE. You can jump on the standard list now, and I suggest you email [email protected] quickly.

I may be confused. Thought early July (July 4th?) would also correspond to an official disclosure of artwork, layout, etc? Am I wrong?
For those officially on the list (I hope I am... indirectly due to my unfortunate EU address) how long will we have to wire the $1000?

Suggestion: someone may create an official update locked thread for RZ?

#808 8 years ago

You are wrong. They're hoping for Expo reveal. July 4 is the date that non-AMH owners can add themselves to the interested list for the LE. That's it.

It's easy to only look at comments by a particular user (SpookyCharlie) in a thread. All the info is there.

#809 8 years ago

Saw 20 new post today and got excited but all it was is people to lazy to read the thread and asking questions that have already been answered. Can't anybody read a thread before asking the same questions over and over?

#810 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Saw 20 new post today

There were not 20 posts today before yours... Only two.

Quoted from Excalabur:

It's easy to only look at comments by a particular user (SpookyCharlie) in a thread. All the info is there.

I just reread the 19 posts from Spooky Charlie and spooky pinball website. I am probably dumb, but I could not find an exact date for reveal (see below) at least in his posts in this thread. Closest I could find are pasted below. When is the Expo?

This will ONLY happen after we've shown a completed package. Then it's $1,000 down to reserve your spot, and NOTHING until your game is done. You will at least see it before you buy it.

Deposit of $1,000 when we show the FULL GAME.

#811 8 years ago

Expo is in Oct. They have not announced a reveal date yet. Just that the game will be revealed before the initial $1000 deposite is due.

#812 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

There were not 20 posts today before yours... Only two.

20 new posts since last time I saw it sorry for the confusion

#813 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Thanks for the kind words.

Np although i did edit my post before you quoted me and it wasn't directed at you so dont flatter yourself.

#814 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

I just reread the 19 posts from Spooky Charlie and spooky pinball website. I am probably dumb, but I could not find an exact date for reveal (see below) at least in his posts in this thread. Closest I could find are pasted below. When is the Expo?

Check the posts in this thread by ben heck he says expo to. Pretty sure he is referring to the pinball expo in Chicago

#815 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Check the posts in this thread by ben heck he says expo to. Pretty sure he is referring to the pinball expo in Chicago

Got it, thanks:

Quoted from benheck:

Hopefully Expo.

Happy to know I don't have to pay $1000 this month... need $ for the Predator lawsuit. I hesitated but I decided simply can't let it pass.
Believe it or not, but there was a time when I thought I would receive a refund from Kevin for the Predator deposit early enough to pay for AMH...

PS: a locked RZ update thread would be handy, especially if Expo reveal is in October. Any mod wants to make it? Tiger?

Quoted from Mitch:

Np although i did edit my post before you quoted me and it wasn't directed at you so dont flatter yourself.

Deleted my comment

#816 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Happy to know I don't have to pay $1000 this month... need $ for the Predator lawsuit. I hesitated but I decided simply can't let it pass.
Believe it or not, but there was a time when I thought I would receive a refund from Kevin for the Predator deposit early enough to pay for AMH...

PS: a locked RZ update thread would be handy, especially if Expo reveal is in October. Any mod wants to make it? Tiger?

I hear you im in the exact same situation for predator. Really sucked when i got the refund from kevin just to have it cancelled before it cleared. A locked thread just for official posts and updates might not be a bad idea.

#817 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Saw 20 new post today and got excited but all it was is people to lazy to read the thread and asking questions that have already been answered. Can't anybody read a thread before asking the same questions over and over?

Quoted from Mitch:

20 new posts since last time I saw it sorry for the confusion

Quoted from Mitch:

Quoted from Mitch:

Quoted from Mitch:

I hear you im in the exact same situation for Predator. Really sucked when i got the refund from kevin just to have it cancelled before it cleared. A locked thread just for official posts and updates might not be a bad idea.

Hmmm saw all this new activity and got excited

#818 8 years ago

Updates on my progress with code on RZ will be at www.facebook.com/FawzmaGames

#819 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Updates on my progress with code on RZ will be at http://www.facebook.com/FawzmaGames

folowing along now. thanks for the link.

#820 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Updates on my progress with code on RZ will be at http://www.facebook.com/FawzmaGames

Link to the github repo please

#822 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I can't believe you don't even have 100 likes yet... Must be too busy having fun with your prototype

Any tidbits of info you can share?

#823 8 years ago

I thought for sure it would have hit 100.. just stopped at 92. (@93 4 minutes ago, Thanks Wayne!!)

Lets just say I have enough pics and videos to clog up Youtube and Facebook lol. I can't share anything at the moment. I can say that the DOT guy is sending in some really nice stuff. With each update It makes the pin that much more enjoyable to play and watch. I still have AMH SFX running. Once that's out of here and the real stuff is in... I can't wait!!

Anyone who has seen this pin in the form it was in, forget what you saw! Even if you saw it in the past month, forget it. It didn't have any of my code running on it

Side note.. I need to get out of the IOS business so I can focus on Spooky.. any taker

#824 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I thought for sure it would have hit 100.. just stopped at 92. (@93 4 minutes ago, Thanks Wayne!!)
Lets just say I have enough pics and videos to clog up Youtube and Facebook lol. I can't share anything at the moment. I can say that the DOT guy is sending in some really nice stuff. With each update It makes the pin that much more enjoyable to play and watch. I still have AMH SFX running. Once that's out of here and the real stuff is in... I can't wait!!
Anyone who has seen this pin in the form it was in, forget what you saw! Even if you saw it in the past month, forget it. It didn't have any of my code running on it
Side note.. I need to get out of the IOS business so I can focus on Spooky.. any taker

Can you even just say what color will the DMD display be? Green like AMH?
Can you say if any video mode(s) are planned for the game?
Can you tell us how many toys are in the game? I know this is generally open to interpretation (such as whether you consider pop-ups "toys") but still ... ballpark?

It would be cool if Spooky could throw us a teaser here and there ... a little close-up of some artwork (cabinet or playfield), maybe a quick vid of some dots, or the game logo?) I know a reveal is coming soon enough but a few teasers would sure keep some discussion going.

#825 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

It would be cool if Spooky could throw us a teaser here and there ... a little close-up of some artwork (cabinet or playfield), maybe a quick vid of some dots, or the game logo?)

Eek, a little too Popaduik for my liking...

I think larger reveals more spread out is fine...

#826 8 years ago

Cough cough I heard color dmd.

#827 8 years ago

Color? Chuck never told me about color.. All I have are reels.. do they make color changing reels? I'm kidding.. in my prototype they put a fish tank in the DMD spot. they thought it would be funny.

#828 8 years ago
Quoted from Street:

That would be AWESOME. Something Stern should have done at a minimum more than a couple years ago.

#829 8 years ago
Quoted from Street:

I heard Ben is going to fly out to your house any time you want to play and put on a puppet show in the empty DMD area.

#830 8 years ago

^^^^that is so funny, it would be great if Ben made all the noises he made at the Spooky conference at TPF.

#831 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I heard Ben is going to fly out to your house any time you want to play and put on a puppet show in the empty DMD area.

Only if you pony up the extra $1000.

#832 8 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Only if you pony up the extra $1000.

Chuck better put a $100 bill validator on the coin door.

#833 8 years ago

will RZ come with a coin door able to accept a bill validator?

That would be nice and needed IMHO.

#834 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

will RZ come with a coin door able to accept a bill validator?
That would be nice and needed IMHO.

That makes me wonder, does AMH have a coin door able to accept bill validators?

#835 8 years ago

I assume it's just a generic Happ door, no?

#836 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

That makes me wonder, does AMH have a coin door able to accept bill validators?

It needs to be retrofitted I was told? Not sure if that is still the case but I remember that being the case for the game that when to the MN fair last year???

#837 8 years ago

Irwin Keyes passed away we need a tribute to him on the PF at the minimum. I am sure ROB will likely insist on that actually.

#838 8 years ago

I thought it was stated somewhere but now I can't find it ... when is the game reveal planned for? Some upcoming show?

#839 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I thought it was stated somewhere but now I can't find it ... when is the game reveal planned for? Some upcoming show?

No firm date. The hope is Expo.

#840 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Oof. Really? That far off? I wonder what the reason for announcing it this far in advance was then?

Come on Spooky, please reconsider revealing a few details here and there between now and expo. I'm begging ya.

#841 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Could it be said that this reveal was just a tad bit early? It would have made more sense to reveal it once some details/artwork were more readily available, no?

#842 8 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Could it be said that this reveal was just a tad bit early?

Yes. Charlie implied that he was "forced" to reveal sooner than planned because the title started to leak.

#843 8 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Yes. Charlie implied that he was "forced" to reveal sooner than planned because the title started to leak.

Well, I hope some pictures of the cabinet or playfield artwork begin to leak among other details.

#844 8 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Ah, didn't see that mentioned. If so, then I guess it's understandable.

#845 8 years ago

Said it on his most recent podcast.

#846 8 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Does that really matter? Stern stuff leaks forever before it becomes reality sometimes. Game of Thrones has been rumored for over a year now. KISS was rumored forever. Hobbit was rumored with JJP before it became reality. What difference does the leak make with when you announce it?

#847 8 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

What difference does the leak make with when you announce it?

Did you just answer your own question?

#848 8 years ago

From RZ's FB page...

Let's take moment to remember our fallen friends from House Of 1000 Corpses. It was a blast to work and know each of them.

Karen Black 1939 - 2013
Dennis Fimple 1940 - 2002
Irwin Keyes 1952 - 2015
Matt McGrory 1973 - 2005
Tom Towles - 1950 - 2015
Harrison Young 1930 - 2005

10986992_10153168848023323_3227757261727249149_n.jpg10986992_10153168848023323_3227757261727249149_n.jpg

#849 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Did you just answer your own question?

Not really, they mentioned they 'had' to do it because of it leaking. Yet Stern doesn't 'have' to do it when they leak stuff, they do it when they're ready. That's why I wasn't sure why the leak forced announcement of anything when it doesn't for other manufacturers.

#850 8 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

Not really, they mentioned they 'had' to do it because of it leaking. Yet Stern doesn't 'have' to do it when they leak stuff, they do it when they're ready

Stern marketing / reveals are terrible IMHO. I don't think they should be the standard in which we compare others to.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Wanted
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.