2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 223.
#8201 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I knew that song was going to be used somewhere, any other plans for it. Such a cool song and would hate that only a small snippet of it would be used in the game.

You must not have gotten far enough to hear it

#8202 6 years ago

looking for the playfield lighting mods . uv one had the info but misplaced it thanks in advance . mine ships next week

#8203 6 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

looking for the playfield lighting mods . uv one had the info but misplaced it thanks in advance . mine ships next week

There's multiple. One is pinball refinery and the other is pinstadium.

#8204 6 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

http://mipinballrefinery.com/store-to-order-upgrades#!/Killer-UV-GI-Lighting-Upgrade-for-Rob-Zombies-Spook-Show/p/72269323/category=21009054

#8205 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Reminds me of the old joke:

"Man, I'm kinda freaked out that they're putting serial numbers on all the condoms now. What's that about?"
"Serial numbers on condoms? Never seen that before..."
"Oh, you must not be unrolling them far enough."

#8206 6 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Has anyone made some nice decals for the 1,2,3 and LDG targets? Just looking at those bare red standups and wouldn't mind something on them.

I found these awhile ago!

IMG_0223.JPGIMG_0223.JPG

#8207 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Reminds me of the old joke:
"Man, I'm kinda freaked out that they're putting serial numbers on all the condoms now. What's that about?"
"Serial numbers on condoms? Never seen that before..."
"Oh, you must not be unrolling them far enough."

You're supposed to unroll them? Huh....

#8208 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Just got word that my Rob Zombie shipped. I'm quite excited to say the least.
Since i'm a newbie I was wondering if anyone had instructions on setting this up once I got it. Does it come with assembly instructions? I know it sounds stupid but everyone's knowledge on a topic has to start somewhere and I knew you were the people to ask.
Thanks in advance.

Remember if you cut the black strappes outside of the cardboard box, this will seperate the box from the pallet. The top and the bottom lids of the box are secured with those strappes, so it might make things a little difficult if your putting the machine on its side to transport, going up stairs or through doors. To get the box inside my jeep I had to remove black strappes and "John Wayne It" with tape to keep both sides secured. It's not too big of a deal if you know what to expect. Spooky does a great job securing the machine for transport and the cabinet was not compromised durring movement.
IMG_0726 (resized).JPGIMG_0726 (resized).JPG

#8209 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

V20 has a game over graphic and "never gonna stop me" music playing

I've seen this with an unfinished v20. It's cool. And Never gonna stop is an awesome song.

#8210 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Never gonna stop is the Hell Bound song

#8211 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Oh yeah, did anyone warn you pins are a disease and usually don't stop with just one...more like just one more...

I started in 2014 with plans for 3 total, got up to 9. Landing on 4-6. Yup it's a disease... just try to make it a disease that makes you stronger!

#8212 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

I found these awhile ago!

That's what I need - do you know the source?

#8213 6 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

That's what I need - do you know the source?

eBay : Top notch target shields

I can only find them by searching eBay for Rob Zombie target decals. I could not find link to copy and paste for you sorry. If you have trouble I could order and have sent to your address. PM me if you have any probs.

#8214 6 years ago

It was a looooong drive from Owensville to Benton and back again, but it was a great time. Charlie and Kayte are just the best. I can't thank them enough for what they and the rest at Spooky are doing. They were kind enough to give us a tour of the shop and let us hang out for a while to trade stories. I think the funniest thing was when I glanced down, and saws the translight for Total Nuclear Annihilation, and Charlie goes, "Oh. No one's seen that yet. But, I think we're showing it off tonight on the livestream. Just don't tell anyone yet."

Honestly, I could go on and on. The game is a hit with my friend's and family. I can't wait to share it with everyone I can!

18422957_10203124803558687_5755705253375321010_o (resized).jpg18422957_10203124803558687_5755705253375321010_o (resized).jpg
18447192_10203129778203050_4246927032283601565_n (resized).jpg18447192_10203129778203050_4246927032283601565_n (resized).jpg
18449449_10203129798243551_6574112699722390331_o (resized).jpg18449449_10203129798243551_6574112699722390331_o (resized).jpg
18451680_10154673069318099_5682298455275788801_o (resized).jpg18451680_10154673069318099_5682298455275788801_o (resized).jpg

#8215 6 years ago

Rob Zombie #274 is loaded and on it's way to Minnesota! Charlie and KT were great to chat with and nice enough to let me get the machine on a Sunday when we were in the area for family stuff.

IMG_3490 (resized).JPGIMG_3490 (resized).JPG

#8216 6 years ago

I love my wife...
20170514_154456 (resized).jpg20170514_154456 (resized).jpg

Btw, anyone else have issues with the exit kicker in the trough having more than one ball in it?

#8217 6 years ago

#274 home but not quite in yet.

IMG_3493 (resized).JPGIMG_3493 (resized).JPG

#8218 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

eBay : Top notch target shields
I can only find them by searching eBay for Rob Zombie target decals. I could not find link to copy and paste for you sorry. If you have trouble I could order and have sent to your address. PM me if you have any probs.

Found them, thanks. Not sure I should spend what will turn out to be $40 for them. Maybe I can pick up a set at Pinburgh in a couple of months. Thanks for the heads up though.

#8219 6 years ago

This game is certainly getting some interesting (and unexpected) updates (at least between the update below and the apron screen).

From FB : "RZ is getting custom messages. You'll be able to create 10 - 30 second messages, 5 second increments.

You'll eventually be able to submit an image you want to use for your message, and you'll get back .vid files to replace on your SD card.

Fully animated message will have to come through me for processing, This is a perfect opportunity for operators to display something special. Think food/drink specials, etc.." - Fawzma Games -

#8220 6 years ago

Look what came today......

spooky (resized).jpgspooky (resized).jpg

#8221 6 years ago

So what's the best way to do this? I wantched the stern video and what I was going to do was take off the wrap and leave it on the pallet - then attach the front legs and tip it forward and attach the rear legs.....the stern video though shows a tie holding the head down so that if you take the shrink wrap off the head doesnt fall back when working in the shipped position however the spooky wrapping has this warning.

spooky2 (resized).jpgspooky2 (resized).jpg

#8222 6 years ago

Sid Haig call-outs never get old... "Put your name up on the board and go f*** yourself"

#8223 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

So what's the best way to do this? I wantched the stern video and what I was going to do was take off the wrap and leave it on the pallet - then attach the front legs and tip it forward and attach the rear legs.....the stern video though shows a tie holding the head down so that if you take the shrink wrap off the head doesnt fall back when working in the shipped position however the spooky wrapping has this warning.

Pinball trolley. I lay it down on trolley and put legs on. Best thing I ever brought to move pins.

IMG_0179 (resized).JPGIMG_0179 (resized).JPG

#8224 6 years ago

If you don't have a pinball dolly, just rip the wrap in the corners so you can put the legs on and do it like the Stern videos. Just don't take it all off until it's on it's legs.

#8225 6 years ago

From Fawzma games Facebook account

"Working on getting Infected Mode back into RZ now"

#8226 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

If you don't have a pinball dolly, just rip the wrap in the corners so you can put the legs on and do it like the Stern videos. Just don't take it all off until it's on it's legs.

OK cool i'll try this - I'm going to get someone to help out and just hold the head so it doesnt end up falling backwards while Im doing the legs. I'll update you all later - Thanks for all of the help and support.

#8227 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

From Fawzma games Facebook account
"Working on getting Infected Mode back into RZ now"

Just hope that it becomes a mode that will get triggered, rather than one that can be avoided. Please

It sounds awesome!

#8228 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Just hope that it becomes a mode that will get triggered, rather than one that can be avoided. Please
It sounds awesome!

sorry, you can trigger it by sucking at beating modes

#8229 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Sounds like I'm going to be playing it a LOT

#8230 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

That sounds intense and will get the heart rate up

#8231 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Awesome. I was thinking of it just came from repeating a mode, I'd never see it. No reason to repeat a mode, I wouldn't think.

#8232 6 years ago

Is there any shutdown procedure to this game or do you just flip the switch underneath? Thanks

#8233 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Is there any shutdown procedure to this game or do you just flip the switch underneath? Thanks

Just flip it off

#8234 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

I always cuss at mine and call it stupid before I shut it down. Then I apologize everytime I turn it back on for more.

#8235 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Just flip it off

awesome that makes it simple

#8236 6 years ago

I have adult auto set to on in the settings but its not too adulty. Am i doing something wrong or so immune to adult themes i dont even notice? lol

#8237 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

I have adult auto set to on in the settings but its not too adulty. Am i doing something wrong or so immune to adult themes i dont even notice? lol

If Capt Spaulding tells you to go fuck yourself, you're good.

#8238 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

If Capt Spaulding tells you to go fuck yourself, you're good.

He does not - how do i get into that mode?

#8239 6 years ago

I said that kind of tongue in cheek. It's just a game call out.

To get into adult mode, go into game settings and make sure both audio and video are set to adult. If you do it right, Sherri Moon will say 'OK, but there's tits, ass, and a lot of fucking curse words in here.'

Also make sure you have V19.

#8240 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I said that kind of tongue in cheek. It's just a game call out.
To get into adult mode, go into game settings and make sure both audio and video are set to adult. If you do it right, Sherri Moon will say 'OK, but there's tits, ass, and a lot of fucking curse words in here.'
Also make sure you have V19.

You just sent me in the right direction - i think i got it now

#8241 6 years ago

I am up and running thanks to all of your help

RZ (resized).jpgRZ (resized).jpg

#8242 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

I am up and running thanks to all of your help

Great. Now play some RZ or you can go F$@K yourself As a general gauge, if you don't hear the f word every 10 seconds, it ain't on adult mode.

#8243 6 years ago

Hell yeah man enjoy it! I've been told I'm about 2 weeks from mine shipping! Seriously more anxious than a kid for Christmas. Especially since Fawzma is currently killing this next code update with some awesomeness!

#8244 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Hell yeah man enjoy it! I've been told I'm about 2 weeks from mine shipping! Seriously more anxious than a kid for Christmas. Especially since Fawzma is currently killing this next code update with some awesomeness!

It plays really well - i have some kind of issue with the robot that i'm trying to troubleshoot

#8245 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

It plays really well - i have some kind of issue with the robot that i'm trying to troubleshoot

Not moving?

#8246 6 years ago

Correct - even when i test it in the menu.

#8247 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Correct - even when i test it in the menu.

Possible bad servo or maybe a loose wire. I'd hit up Charlie with an email and I bet he will get back with you fairly quickly. They have a YouTube video on how to replace the servo. Maybe take a peek at that and take it apart to make sure connectors didn't wiggle loose in shipping.

#8248 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Just flip it off

I do that constantly but it usually just makes me want to hit the start button again. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. You need to use the middle finger, right?

#8249 6 years ago

Rob Zombie 275 has made it home.

20170517_142803 (resized).jpg20170517_142803 (resized).jpg

20170517_224920 (resized).jpg20170517_224920 (resized).jpg

#8250 6 years ago

First impressions, Fun! It has a different feel and vibe compared to my other pins(and others I have played). I added the pinball refinery UV light kit, pinball side mirrors, a shaker motor and knocker,(love real knockers.. ) along with the lamp mod that goes over the upper play field sign. I also installed the illuminated lock bar(which I love). I replaced all the sling rubbers with clear Titan rings. I have a thing for clear slingshot rubbers. I also adjusted all the sling switches to make them as active as possible. This pin is going to cause me to be fired from my job! I'm staying up too late to play it!
Things I'd like to see in the next code release: More variety in the taunt when you only hit the first sling for the skill shot(which is probably 80% of my plunges). That is the only complaint my wife has had as well. Second, use that shaker motor more and harder! Maybe i'm just used to how the shaker feels on my GB Premium. To the team at Spooky and David, keep up the great work!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/165?hl=deafcon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.