2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 223.
#8151 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

So I did this and it has helped a ton. Still a tough shot but I now feel like it isn't impossible. Thanks!

What I'd suggest ...

Take the glass off.

Start a game.

Grab the ball.

Cradle it on your right flipper.

Shoot for the left orbit over and over again. Just practice the shot over and over till you can make it consistently.

Pinball is no different to baseball or football. You gotta practice to get better.

Machines like RZ and XMen (tight shots) will make you a better player long term.

rd

#8152 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

What I'd suggest ...
Take the glass off.
Start a game.
Grab the ball.
Shoot for the left orbit over and over again. Just practice the shot over and over till you can make it consistently.
Pinball is no different to baseball or football. You gotta practice to get better.
Machines like RZ and XMen (tight shots) will make you a better player long term.
rd

I'm pretty new to pinball but I feel like I'm getting consistently better every day. I'll definitely give this a try.

#8153 6 years ago

Rotor Daves advice for pinball is how I choose to live my life as a whole. You just have to cradle your balls and shoot a lot!

#8154 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

What I'd suggest ...
Take the glass off.
Start a game.
Grab the ball.
rd

Exactly right RD, you gotta practice.

#8155 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

That dude needs to get his act together! A five minute wait is uncalled for! His shits in the street with customer service. Hopefully everyone saw the sarcasm in that lol.
The customer service that they show is second to none and is why I'll continue to support them. Well and the fact they put out some pretty good games

The industry standard seems to be to not to respond, at least that is what has happened to me with Stern.

#8156 6 years ago
Quoted from Deafcon:

The industry standard seems to be to not to respond, at least that is what has happened to me with Stern.

Also, #274 will be home this Sunday! Spooky was kind enough to hold the pin and allow me to pick it up on a Sunday when I'm the area for some family stuff.

#8157 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

From FaceBook: "well over 100 new callouts added..."

FB Update: "I'll have to double check, but after tomorrow, there will be about 175 new callouts on Rob Zombie. Still have a few more modes to revamp, so that number will go up." -- Fawzma Games

#8158 6 years ago

I really love some of the ideas coming up in here.

I love the idea of modes continuing progress, but incorporating infection into any replays. Infection sounds way too cool to be something you easily avoid.

I also really like the hybrid suggestion of mini 2-ball multiballs after modes, but saving the big multiball as a risk reward opportunity based on how many modes you've completed.

And stacking LDG with modes seems to be a common thought, but I really like that idea as well.

I really hope this is where things are headed.

#8159 6 years ago

Had another event at my house. 40+ people drinking horchata and playing pinball. Rob Zombie is still a hit, despite the difficulty for novice players. Free-play helps. People keep going back to it. You hear "just one more game...." lol No errors/issues throughout the entire event. Proof that a smaller manufacturer can make a solid game that can stand up to many hours of repeated plays.

#8160 6 years ago

Again for those that don't see the Facebook updates:

"That was an extremely close guess at how many RZ callouts were added.

Today's compare is 172 new SFX files from V019. It is technically over 175 since I deleted several test files.

There are also 30 new video clips, but some are slight variations to account for ball counts and such." -- Fawzma Games.

#8161 6 years ago

When is this update expected to be available?

#8162 6 years ago

Summer I think was the last guestimate

#8163 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

From FaceBook: "well over 100 new callouts added..."

how many do you think there are in V19? it seems like i hear the same 15 or 20 over and over and over and over ...

#8164 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Summer I think was the last guestimate

I thought V20 was due out very soon and there was a larger summer update planned with more rule updates and polishing?

#8165 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I thought V20 was due out very soon and there was a larger summer update planned with more rule updates and polishing?

I also would like to see v20 released so feedback can be provided from the owners. I have a feeling v20 will be the final update except for some polish and bug fixes.

#8166 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

I also would like to see v20 released so feedback can be provided from the owners. I have a feeling v20 will be the final update except for some polish and bug fixes.

I severely doubt V20 is anywhere near final

#8167 6 years ago

It's not ... lots more coming.

(Don't ask me how I know ...).

rd

#8168 6 years ago

I hope you are right.

#8169 6 years ago

Well I will trust what RD says, sounds like spooky is committed to this title, good to hear.

#8170 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

Well I will trust what RD says, sounds like spooky is committed to this title, good to hear.

Ooooooh nice to be trusted.

Lots more stuff to come ... Fawzma is on to it.

rd

#8171 6 years ago

Guys no worries. V20 is going to be a huge update but not the last. Im rolling in the "summer update" into this one.

Some people have seen v20 but it is only a small fraction of what's been added since.

#8172 6 years ago

I hate you all for making me buy a RZ... only a few short months away now

#8173 6 years ago

From Fawzma Games FB:

Progress on Rob Zombie V020
LDG and HOTC modes need to be looked at still.
RZ UPDATE V020 - ***COMING SOONISH****
Fixed - Start to hold feature (when disabled) would end a game as soon as it was started
Fixed - Added more checks to resave settings when loaded settings are outside the normal value
Fixed - Ball save video plays when save activates on outside lanes
Fixed - Mode select flipper handling improvements. Much easier to use both flippers to select a mode
Fixed - Drop target will reset to correct position at the end of modes
Fixed - CHOP lane shifts works properly
Fixed - Using a space in your last initial works properly now
Fixed - Added a delay between name entry and match to help prevent match animation from not playing
Fixed - Reduced time between drain and extra ball eject and shows "PLAY AGAIN" instead of full animation
Fixed - Boombox switch was giving way to many points
Fixed - Ball search makes it through complete cycle without triggering a switch by mistake, deadswitch check increased with relation to search time set
Fixed - PF animation would hang during last score info
Fixed - added rampup debounce to VUK switch
Fixed - added rampup debounce to Drop Target
Fixed - If you drain with drop target down and didn't lock ball, sneaking in behind drop target would gives
a lock credit on your next ball, then bug out the mode so you couldn't progress.
Fixed - Jackpot value increases now account for the multiplier
Fixed - Dead City, Some switches did not award point in MB
Fixed - Upper right sling did not award point if its the first switch hit in skill shot
Fixed - What! mode time refreshes when you roll over UPF switch.
Fixed - What! in bash mode, clips from first part of mode would play when the shouldn't
Fixed - What! mode total was being added to score when mode finished, effectively doubling your points in error
Fixed - Center ramp is worthless once superjackpot is ready, this includes the left inner lane, prevents ramp spamming in tourny
Added - *NEW* mode start hurryup "Quick Lightning" light up lightning targets outside of a main mode to start timer. Get to VUK to start a mode in time to collect points award
Added - Stop post added to ball search routine
Added - When game ends, the screen is dumped to last scores
Added - Menu setting to turn off/on the free play text - Main Menu
Added - Ballsearch time adjustable between 8 and 20 seconds. - Main Menu
Added - Last game score(s) now are part of the score tables as you hit the right flipper in attract mode
Added - PF RGB flashes when ball save is activated
Added - Game can be played with missing balls. Machine has to have at least 2 balls in the trough
Added - Game Over clip + music
Added - Dragula videomode into lightshow
Added - Shaker goes off with the Rev's in video mode intro
Added - Shaker when demon mode ends
Added - What! movie screen countdown added to start of mode, plus something extra
Added - Callout, if start pressed and no coins inserted (family and adult versions)
Added - Demonoid, voice countdown starts at 5 seconds remaining
Added - Demonoid, voices at certain points in time
Added - Lightning switches, causes lightning effect on lower RGB
Added - Shaker on thunder effect
Added - When in a mode, VUK triggers Spauldings entrance vocals
Added - Murder ride callouts for starting, and when collecting
Added - Replay value increases each game if a player reaches replay value. Replay value resets to normal when last game doesn't reach goal.
Updated - Replay value option in Game Settings, increases by 5 million instead of 10 million
Updated - Upper flipper temporary disabled when you get the JP multiplier to 4.
Updated - Chop animation would play even if lane was already set, animation will play only if the lane wasn't completed already
Updated - Servos are powered down during drain to help reduce chatter
Updated - What! mode instructions play completely at first start of mode
Updated - SuperPop animation priority lowered
Updated - Inner right obit switch added to What! mode complete check
Updated - Dragula pf lights updated to only show what shots are required for mode
Updated - Dragula ramp light blinks when one ramp is left to hit
Updated - Dragula, 3,2,1 more to go callouts added
Updated - Dragula video mode now has a car rev'ing/taking off SFX with running engine sound
Updated - Dragula Added timer to videomode/jackpot selection piece of the mode.
Updated - Dragula MB, jackpots are claimed but center ramp and stops when SJP is ready
Super jackpots start on center ramp then move around the next round
Once SPJ is claimed, parts collected resets.
Super jackpot activation takes more and more jackpot shots to get to the next round
Updated - Reduced drop target power in ball search. This will prevent the target from resetting all the way when it should be down
Updated - Dragula, MB score display now shows jackpot value, ball#, score
Updated - Dragula overtime, collecting parts advanced jackpot. center ramp collects.
Updated - Dragula overtime, coffin targets now collect car parts.
Updated - Player initials autopopulated and set to end position for each score table
Updated - Deadcity, which target to hit animation added
Updated - Deadcity, MB score display now shows jackpot value, ball#, score
Updated - Deadcity, little rocker added as a collectible in MB
Updated - Deadcity, MB mode lights updated to stay on instead of going out when targets are hit
Updated - What! mode rewrite. After collecting RH or time running out on RH, mode goes into spaulding hurryup (if not collected). 30 seconds to collect displayed value.
Updated - What! MB now shows current jackpot. Advance jackpot multiplier on coffin switches. Increase jackpot by shooting through spaulding gate
Updated - Demonoid, remove upper playfield switch requirement. Only 15 switches required.
Updated - Demonoid, in MB jackpot advanced on each switch hit. center ramp collects displayed value. Super jackpot resets switches
Updated - Demonoid, jackpot multiplier advancement added to start of mode. Increase your jackpot multiplier before getting into MB.
Updated - Demonoid, add a ball light changed to blink instead of pulse
Updated - Superbeast, Rob calls out superbeast sneak attack MB if used instead of normal MB callout
Updated - Superbeast, SJP locations limited to outer orbits and center ramp
Updated - SuperBeast, in MB, advance jackpot but dropping drop target. Timer starts up and you have 20 amount of seconds to increase JP value by completing right inner orbit
Updated - Superbeast, MB JP starts at JP multiplierx2 due to difficult of increasing jackpots
Updated - Superbeast, updated the same as previous modes when in MB. shows JP values..etc. jackpot collected from center ramp, supers from random places
Updated - American Witch, updated the same as previous modes when in MB. shows JP values..etc. jackpot collected from center ramp, supers from random places
Updated - American Witch, in adult mode, dancing witches are only used.

#8174 6 years ago

Wow V20 is one hell of an update.

#8175 6 years ago

I was thinking as well if there could be a wall of shame score board not only for the day (as already implemented) but all time too! A reminder of how terrible some people have played

#8176 6 years ago

Has anyone made some nice decals for the 1,2,3 and LDG targets? Just looking at those bare red standups and wouldn't mind something on them.

#8177 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

From Fawzma Games FB:
Progress on Rob Zombie V020
LDG and HOTC modes need to be looked at still.
RZ UPDATE V020 - ***COMING SOONISH****
Fixed - Start to hold feature (when disabled) would end a game as soon as it was started
Fixed - Added more checks to resave settings when loaded settings are outside the normal value
Fixed - Ball save video plays when save activates on outside lanes
Fixed - Mode select flipper handling improvements. Much easier to use both flippers to select a mode
Fixed - Drop target will reset to correct position at the end of modes
Fixed - CHOP lane shifts works properly
Fixed - Using a space in your last initial works properly now
Fixed - Added a delay between name entry and match to help prevent match animation from not playing
Fixed - Reduced time between drain and extra ball eject and shows "PLAY AGAIN" instead of full animation
Fixed - Boombox switch was giving way to many points
Fixed - Ball search makes it through complete cycle without triggering a switch by mistake, deadswitch check increased with relation to search time set
Fixed - PF animation would hang during last score info
Fixed - added rampup debounce to VUK switch
Fixed - added rampup debounce to Drop Target
Fixed - If you drain with drop target down and didn't lock ball, sneaking in behind drop target would gives
a lock credit on your next ball, then bug out the mode so you couldn't progress.
Fixed - Jackpot value increases now account for the multiplier
Fixed - Dead City, Some switches did not award point in MB
Fixed - Upper right sling did not award point if its the first switch hit in skill shot
Fixed - What! mode time refreshes when you roll over UPF switch.
Fixed - What! in bash mode, clips from first part of mode would play when the shouldn't
Fixed - What! mode total was being added to score when mode finished, effectively doubling your points in error
Fixed - Center ramp is worthless once superjackpot is ready, this includes the left inner lane, prevents ramp spamming in tourny
Added - *NEW* mode start hurryup "Quick Lightning" light up lightning targets outside of a main mode to start timer. Get to VUK to start a mode in time to collect points award
Added - Stop post added to ball search routine
Added - When game ends, the screen is dumped to last scores
Added - Menu setting to turn off/on the free play text - Main Menu
Added - Ballsearch time adjustable between 8 and 20 seconds. - Main Menu
Added - Last game score(s) now are part of the score tables as you hit the right flipper in attract mode
Added - PF RGB flashes when ball save is activated
Added - Game can be played with missing balls. Machine has to have at least 2 balls in the trough
Added - Game Over clip + music
Added - Dragula videomode into lightshow
Added - Shaker goes off with the Rev's in video mode intro
Added - Shaker when demon mode ends
Added - What! movie screen countdown added to start of mode, plus something extra
Added - Callout, if start pressed and no coins inserted (family and adult versions)
Added - Demonoid, voice countdown starts at 5 seconds remaining
Added - Demonoid, voices at certain points in time
Added - Lightning switches, causes lightning effect on lower RGB
Added - Shaker on thunder effect
Added - When in a mode, VUK triggers Spauldings entrance vocals
Added - Murder ride callouts for starting, and when collecting
Added - Replay value increases each game if a player reaches replay value. Replay value resets to normal when last game doesn't reach goal.
Updated - Replay value option in Game Settings, increases by 5 million instead of 10 million
Updated - Upper flipper temporary disabled when you get the JP multiplier to 4.
Updated - Chop animation would play even if lane was already set, animation will play only if the lane wasn't completed already
Updated - Servos are powered down during drain to help reduce chatter
Updated - What! mode instructions play completely at first start of mode
Updated - SuperPop animation priority lowered
Updated - Inner right obit switch added to What! mode complete check
Updated - Dragula pf lights updated to only show what shots are required for mode
Updated - Dragula ramp light blinks when one ramp is left to hit
Updated - Dragula, 3,2,1 more to go callouts added
Updated - Dragula video mode now has a car rev'ing/taking off SFX with running engine sound
Updated - Dragula Added timer to videomode/jackpot selection piece of the mode.
Updated - Dragula MB, jackpots are claimed but center ramp and stops when SJP is ready
Super jackpots start on center ramp then move around the next round
Once SPJ is claimed, parts collected resets.
Super jackpot activation takes more and more jackpot shots to get to the next round
Updated - Reduced drop target power in ball search. This will prevent the target from resetting all the way when it should be down
Updated - Dragula, MB score display now shows jackpot value, ball#, score
Updated - Dragula overtime, collecting parts advanced jackpot. center ramp collects.
Updated - Dragula overtime, coffin targets now collect car parts.
Updated - Player initials autopopulated and set to end position for each score table
Updated - Deadcity, which target to hit animation added
Updated - Deadcity, MB score display now shows jackpot value, ball#, score
Updated - Deadcity, little rocker added as a collectible in MB
Updated - Deadcity, MB mode lights updated to stay on instead of going out when targets are hit
Updated - What! mode rewrite. After collecting RH or time running out on RH, mode goes into spaulding hurryup (if not collected). 30 seconds to collect displayed value.
Updated - What! MB now shows current jackpot. Advance jackpot multiplier on coffin switches. Increase jackpot by shooting through spaulding gate
Updated - Demonoid, remove upper playfield switch requirement. Only 15 switches required.
Updated - Demonoid, in MB jackpot advanced on each switch hit. center ramp collects displayed value. Super jackpot resets switches
Updated - Demonoid, jackpot multiplier advancement added to start of mode. Increase your jackpot multiplier before getting into MB.
Updated - Demonoid, add a ball light changed to blink instead of pulse
Updated - Superbeast, Rob calls out superbeast sneak attack MB if used instead of normal MB callout
Updated - Superbeast, SJP locations limited to outer orbits and center ramp
Updated - SuperBeast, in MB, advance jackpot but dropping drop target. Timer starts up and you have 20 amount of seconds to increase JP value by completing right inner orbit
Updated - Superbeast, MB JP starts at JP multiplierx2 due to difficult of increasing jackpots
Updated - Superbeast, updated the same as previous modes when in MB. shows JP values..etc. jackpot collected from center ramp, supers from random places
Updated - American Witch, updated the same as previous modes when in MB. shows JP values..etc. jackpot collected from center ramp, supers from random places
Updated - American Witch, in adult mode, dancing witches are only used.

Makes me wonder what a steaming pile v19 is. Time to let this one free into the wild, eyes peeled for it to drop.

#8178 6 years ago

Took me a solid couple of minutes to find my missing ball.. I lost one somewhere during a 4 ball MB.

First time for everything right?

image1 (resized).JPGimage1 (resized).JPG

image2 (resized).JPGimage2 (resized).JPG

#8179 6 years ago

I have had the same thing happen in the same spot.

#8180 6 years ago

Took me a solid couple of minutes to find my missing ball.. I lost one somewhere during a 4 ball MB.
First time for everything right?

Time to change your sling rubber too my friend. She's about to go snap! I put the red translucent on, they look great!

#8181 6 years ago
Quoted from Dutts:

Time to change your sling rubber too my friend. She's about to go snap! I put the red translucent on, they look great!

Really? I've only had the game for about a month. Does it go through rubbers that quick?

I have noticed my left flipper rubber is starting to get pretty chewed up too.

#8182 6 years ago
Quoted from Dutts:

It's just an illusion from the lighting

#8183 6 years ago

Really? I've only had the game for about a month. Does it go through rubbers that quick?
I have noticed my left flipper rubber is starting to get pretty chewed up too.

The stock flipper rubbers wear fast but you can rotate them for months. I was going to throw something else on but found I really like the way they play so I guess I'm getting some more next time I have a PL order together.

#8184 6 years ago

Just got word that my Rob Zombie shipped. I'm quite excited to say the least.

Since i'm a newbie I was wondering if anyone had instructions on setting this up once I got it. Does it come with assembly instructions? I know it sounds stupid but everyone's knowledge on a topic has to start somewhere and I knew you were the people to ask.

Thanks in advance.

#8185 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Since i'm a newbie I was wondering if anyone had instructions on setting this up once I got it. Does it come with assembly instructions? I know it sounds stupid but everyone's knowledge on a topic has to start somewhere and I knew you were the people to ask.
Thanks in advance.

I'm fairly certain there are instructions but I don't believe the setup of this game is different from any other. There are lots of resources on setting up a new game and Stern put out like a 14 part video on Youtube of first time setup - from unboxing, to leveling, to testing.

I recommend you check it out, lots of useful information in there.

#8186 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Thanks in advance.

Nothing to it really! Open it up and unwrap, install legs and raise the head. Remove packing material from robot. Plug in the line cord.

#8187 6 years ago

Currently sitting in a hotel in Dodgeville, Wisconsin. Picking mine up direct in a couple hours!

#8188 6 years ago

I'm fairly certain there are instructions but I don't believe the setup of this game is different from any other. There are lots of resources on setting up a new game and Stern put out like a 14 part video on Youtube of first time setup - from unboxing, to leveling, to testing.
I recommend you check it out, lots of useful information in there.

Thank you - i'll watch these.

How many people do you think I need for lifting and coordinating getting the legs on?

#8189 6 years ago

Just watched one of those videos and it looks much simpler then i expected.

#8190 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Thank you - i'll watch these.
How many people do you think I need for lifting and coordinating getting the legs on?

I'd put the front legs on and sit it on those. From there you can life the back and let it rest on your leg or some other object to get the back legs on. This worked like a champ for me.

#8191 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I'd put the front legs on and sit it on those. From there you can life the back and let it rest on your leg or some other object to get the back legs on. This worked like a champ for me.

That's a good idea - Thanks

#8192 6 years ago

I recently turned off Match on our game as it doesn't do much good for a home setting with the pin set to free play. Now it goes straight to the game over screen which looks pretty cool but I miss the match callouts. "Bummer" being the most missed from the match callouts.

FawzmaGames any plans for game over callouts or game over music? Or perhaps just auto starting another game if you win match instead of dumping to the main attract screen when in free play?

#8193 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Thanks in advance.

Be excited, and if you get stuck, ask questions. Sometimes I am a bit surprised at how helpful some people can be on these forums. Good times ahead for you.

#8194 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Thanks in advance.

Big thing, is get the legs on it and standing on them BEFORE you cut any wrap or ties holding the head down. If you have it sitting on it's back end and cut those before getting it in playing position the head will fall back and probably break something or at least get nicked. There was a warning on only one side of my game (not a big deal to me). I think Charlie is starting to put the warning stickers on multiple sides so you should be warned, but that is the thing I would worry most about if you've never setup a game.

#8195 6 years ago

Big thing, is get the legs on it and standing on them BEFORE you cut any wrap or ties holding the head down. If you have it sitting on it's back end and cut those before getting it in playing position the head will fall back and probably break something or at least get nicked. There was a warning on only one side of my game (not a big deal to me). I think Charlie is starting to put the warning stickers on multiple sides so you should be warned, but that is the thing I would worry most about if you've never setup a game.

When i just watched that stern video that's how they did it as well and it makes sense. I didn't realize it was packed standing up which actually seems to make it much easier to get the legs on then i expected it to be. Thanks for all of the help. I'm hopeful to be able to help some other newbie down the line.

#8196 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

When i just watched that stern video that's how they did it as well and it makes sense. I didn't realize it was packed standing up which actually seems to make it much easier to get the legs on then i expected it to be. Thanks for all of the help. I'm hopeful to be able to help some other newbie down the line.

Yep the machines are made to be folded up and set on end. That way you can use a dolley to move them around (have it on the bottom side of the cabinet). There are even small plastic feet on the back of the cabinet (the down side when folded) so it can be slid a bit easier and have an air gap under it when stored.

If you ever fold it back up to move/sell etc just make sure you take all the balls out so they don't rattle around and reverse the process. Wrap the head first, then take the back legs off and set it down, then tilt it up to stand, then take the front legs off. After a few you'll be a pro

Oh yeah, did anyone warn you pins are a disease and usually don't stop with just one...more like just one more...

#8197 6 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

I recently turned off Match on our game as it doesn't do much good for a home setting with the pin set to free play. Now it goes straight to the game over screen which looks pretty cool but I miss the match callouts. "Bummer" being the most missed from the match callouts.
fawzmagames any plans for game over callouts or game over music? Or perhaps just auto starting another game if you win match instead of dumping to the main attract screen when in free play?

V20 has a game over graphic and "never gonna stop me" music playing

#8198 6 years ago

Oh yeah, did anyone warn you pins are a disease and usually don't stop with just one...more like just one more...

I can totally believe this. I've loved pinball forever and once i bought my new house that has more room I planned on getting a pinball machine. Hearing that there was a Rob Zombie one put me over the edge. It was between this and Metallica but Metallica is literally everywhere and I can go somewhere and play that one.

#8199 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Great news. Thanks Fawzma.

#8200 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I knew that song was going to be used somewhere, any other plans for it. Such a cool song and would hate that only a small snippet of it would be used in the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 20.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/164 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.