2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 223.
#8051 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I just finished a small batch of the Chicken & Gas sign lamps. They are now available for purchase on my website http://www.timspinballmods.com Price is $16.99.
Thanks,
Tim

Very cool Tim! I Love this and was thinking of how to dress that area up similarly. One of the things I was thinking of doing is getting "doll house" picture frames and sticking pictures of Ed Gein, Albert Fish and Doctor Satan pictures up there like in the movie.

Dom-1000-trupov (resized).jpgDom-1000-trupov (resized).jpg

#8052 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I just finished a small batch of the Chicken & Gas sign lamps. They are now available for purchase on my website http://www.timspinballmods.com Price is $16.99.
Thanks,
Tim

Ordered. Looks cool!

#8053 6 years ago

I'll look into cheaper shipping options to Canada. I'll have other mods for RZ coming soon so worst case maybe you can bundle to make shipping worthwhile.
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

#8054 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

As mentioned below I have a hold start to end game option.

I suppose I could modify it to dump you to a screen to let you pick to end the game or remove a player.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll give the start button a workout tonight to test it. I'm thinking a screen might be overkill now that I know about holding start.

#8055 6 years ago

I thought I would post this up here as I just launched Pin Stadium lights little over a week ago and Charlie at Spooky saw the results of the lighting kit on my RZLE and said it was "Damn impressive!!". I'm doing a pre-order of a 100 to start, they have been selling quickly which has been great, but I figured I would post here and share this image with you guys here to give you a chance to order a set if you would like. Many RZ owners have already ordered.

This was a game changer for my RZ (# 12 of 50, came from the Seattle pinball museum) since it was so dark playing it. I set the app color settings to 100% red and then 40% white so that it maintains the originally intended "eerie" look but reveals the amazing artwork that was previously hidden.

I figured you guys would appreciate this as I struggled with this problem in my dark game room. Also I use the UV+Glow flasher option and tied it into the purple flasher on the right, so Living Dead Girl mode is really intense and makes it pretty cool. Here is the link www.pinstadium.com

PM me with any questions or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I would be more than happy to help. Here is a discount code for RZ owners that will give you a free flasher option upgrade: RZOWNER

*Note: Once you add your item to the cart you must click on "Shopping Cart" or "View Cart" to then be able to enter the code. It will discount it when you go to checkout. Also you DO NOT need the converter as Charlie already gave us flashers from the factory with 12 volts.

Scott

rob_zombie_spookshow_pinball_led_lighting (resized).pngrob_zombie_spookshow_pinball_led_lighting (resized).png

#8056 6 years ago

Wow that was fast, I just got a few requests for a video in my inbox. I am posting it here as several wanted to see it in action. Someone filmed my game at a pinball party in the local groups because they liked the lights so much. Thanks chuckwurt!

The settings on the app for the Pin Stadium kit in this video was turned up 100% red and 100% white, I would personally dial the white down but everyone at the party wanted to see how bright the kit could get since the room was rather dark and had strange beams of bright light coming through the shades making it hard to see. This also shows the UV+Glow flasher option in action:

#8057 6 years ago

I started a game and this is all I got on the display and thoughts,games works but no display

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#8058 6 years ago

I found it,loose connection.

Thanks

#8059 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I found it,loose connection.
Thanks

can you explain which connection for future people reading this thread?

#8060 6 years ago

Ribbon cable

#8061 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Thanks,
Tim

Ordered, it's a race between you and spooky for delivery!

#8062 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Thanks,
Tim

Seems to be sold out. You planning on making more?

#8063 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Seems to be sold out. You planning on making more?

First batch is indeed sold out. I will be making more. I'll post here when they are ready. Thanks for the support everyone!

#8064 6 years ago

Have we hit the 270's yet? 290's are so close I can taste it!

#8065 6 years ago
Quoted from rask4p:

Have we hit the 270's yet? 290's are so close I can taste it!

I inquired about mine yesterday (294). Charlie confirmed that they are in the last batch but not yet to mine but VERY close

#8066 6 years ago

I received mine #264 about 2 weeks ago.

#8067 6 years ago

I finished another small batch of lamps. They are available again on my website.

Still working on cheaper shipping for you Canadians. I think I figured something out but I have to get it working on the website and I just haven't had time to do it yet.

#8068 6 years ago

For RZSI fans, we posted this today. Just a bit of Daddy/Daughter competition.

#8069 6 years ago

Ok so my rob zombie is the only one I have ever played. Always thought the left outline sucked. It seems I am missing a post?

IMG_0420 (resized).JPGIMG_0420 (resized).JPG

#8070 6 years ago

Yep, one large post and rubber missing from that side - whoops! You can see it clearly on my video on 5:24

#8071 6 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Yep, one large post and rubber missing from that side - whoops! You can see it clearly on my video on 5:24

Damn, I bet the game is a bit easier with that post.

#8072 6 years ago

Word on the street is game #274 is in play testing right now. It should be in my home very soon!

#8073 6 years ago

Is Spooky planning a public celebration after RZ #299 rolls off the line at the end of May? I dug up Herg's shipping projection from back in the day and am shocked that it forecast completion by May 15, 2017, two weeks earlier than Spooky will probably achieve this milestone. In fact, it is kind of .... spooky. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/122#post-3335716

They had a plan to sell and build 300 RZ pins, they built them and somehow managed to stay on track doing it. Spooky is a modern day example of they came, they saw and they kicked azz - how rare for any business, but especially for a pinball manufacturer. Here's to making it look easy.... wish Charlie would sign on to build my Tesla next.

herg_shipping_tracker (resized).jpgherg_shipping_tracker (resized).jpg

#8074 6 years ago

It is definitely uncanny how accurate their projections were over this 2 year design and build process, as you can see with the almost perfect straight line start to finish. It's a model business.

#8075 6 years ago

I think it says far more about the other manufacturers and their merry-go-round of delays and surprises that Spooky can drop jaws just by being competent.

The fact that they're kind and passionate about pinball as well is icing on that cake.

#8076 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I think it says far more about the other manufacturers and their merry-go-round of delays and surprises that Spooky can drop jaws just by being competent.
The fact that they're kind and passionate about pinball as well is icing on that cake.

Give them a bit more credit than just "competent!" They have stellar customer service, they regularly speak to the pinside community, and their coder FawzmaGames is constantly taking in feedback and creating updates with fixes and new features.

#8077 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I finished another small batch of lamps. They are available again on my website.
Still working on cheaper shipping for you Canadians. I think I figured something out but I have to get it working on the website and I just haven't had time to do it yet.

Not sure how shipping works but I just had a small box with a metal container of glue and 5 plastic applicators shipped to me by a fellow members in Lexington KY and it only cost him $11 to ship with usps

#8078 6 years ago

i am 285 or was it 286 and was told 9 games ahead of me and two were being made a week . so i continue to wait !

#8079 6 years ago

From FaceBook: "well over 100 new callouts added..."

#8080 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Where did you see this? I don't see it on Spooky's page.

#8081 6 years ago

FawzmaGames FB account

#8082 6 years ago

thanks

#8083 6 years ago

Holy shit that's a lot of callouts! It's going to be like playing a whole new game!!!

#8084 6 years ago

This is going to be a pretty substantial update! Awesome news for sure. As well a what was called a "massive update" this summer will certainly add some more polish and fine tuning of the modes I'm sure. Great job Spooky crew!

#8085 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Just ordered! ☺

#8086 6 years ago

New shipping rates to Canada are up on my website. I got them as low as I possibly could.

I also fixed other international shipping rates for all my products. I used to have to enter flat rates but now Shopify allows me to enter automatically calculated rates as an option.

#8087 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

That is good news indeed.

This game has everything right now except a polished code.

The good news it is being massively worked on with the huge summer update coming. More call outs adds to the ambience. I am still hoping for better scoring and some risk/reward mega jackpots as in a flash a game changes in an instant.

Played Iron Man today and the count down 35 million Jericho jackpot just makes the game. A single feature but boy it works.

#8088 6 years ago

Having a hard time updating the game to v19.

Getting an error "Connect PIC32: Fail. Please Restart" or sometimes the 'Fail' isn't there and the game just sits.

I've formatted the SD card a bunch of times, both quick and regular, always in FAT32. Copied over the files from the unzipped update archive, which I have downloaded multiple times on different computers. If I start the game with the SD card removed I get an error "Insert SD Card" or something like that....

I've already re-seated connections around the board, didn't expect that to help though.

Any thoughts?

#8089 6 years ago

Did you unzip the files to a folder on your computer. And then copy them over to the SD card.

#8090 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Did you unzip the files to a folder on your computer. And then copy them over to the SD card.

Yes, I did.

#8091 6 years ago
Quoted from Knox_Amusement:

Having a hard time updating the game to v19.
Getting an error "Connect PIC32: Fail. Please Restart" or sometimes the 'Fail' isn't there and the game just sits.
I've formatted the SD card a bunch of times, both quick and regular, always in FAT32. Copied over the files from the unzipped update archive, which I have downloaded multiple times on different computers. If I start the game with the SD card removed I get an error "Insert SD Card" or something like that....
I've already re-seated connections around the board, didn't expect that to help though.
Any thoughts?

Hold the blue button under the spooky logo, bottom right of ghost fins.

3rd blue button from left, says prop prog.

Hold it when turning on the machine then let go when it starts counting down. You should be fine from there. Msg me if you have any other issues

#8092 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Hold the blue button under the spooky logo, bottom right of ghost fins.
3rd blue button from left, says prop prog.
Hold it when turning on the machine then let go when it starts counting down. You should be fine from there. Msg me if you have any other issues

Hey FawzmaGames thanks for the quick reply!

I don't see a button labeled that. I have PIC_Program, PIC_Reset, PROP_Config, and PROP_Reset

20170504_172933 (resized).jpg20170504_172933 (resized).jpg

#8093 6 years ago
Quoted from Knox_Amusement:

Hey fawzmagames thanks for the quick reply!
I don't see a button labeled that. I have PIC_Program, PIC_Reset, PROP_Config, and PROP_Reset

Prop config sorry

#8094 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Prop config sorry

All set! Thanks so much!

#8095 6 years ago

Played Hobbit yesterday and it was an interesting comparison to RZ.

The game looks more cutting edge than anything else out there. The screen is awesome with all the HD footage etc. The sound is awesome. The information on the screen is complex for sure.

The game is immersive but, but, the playfield feels too big for the design and while playing you miss so much that is on the screen. The code is so deep that you need to be prepared for a very long game to progress. And ball times are long.

Compare to RZ with it's brutal gameplay, and simplicity, and a fairly basic screen.

Very different games but already I prefer RZ to Hobbit as it feels more like 'pure pinball' , compared to a long game of chess like pinball on the Hobbit.

#8096 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Played Hobbit yesterday and it was an interesting comparison to RZ.
The game looks more cutting edge than anything else out there. The screen is awesome with all the HD footage etc. The sound is awesome. The information on the screen is complex for sure.
The game is immersive but, but, the playfield feels too big for the design and while playing you miss so much that is on the screen. The code is so deep that you need to be prepared for a very long game to progress. And ball times are long.
Compare to RZ with it's brutal gameplay, and simplicity, and a fairly basic screen.
Very different games but already I prefer RZ to Hobbit as it feels more like 'pure pinball' , compared to a long game of chess like pinball on the Hobbit.

I'm with you on your comparison. I've played a lot of games on the hobbit and have had some fun but it's mostly just ok. The playfield is rather barren in my opinion. For the longest time I stayed clear of woz just based on theme but damnit that game is fun and good looking. One day I think I would like one sitting next to my RZ. What a strange and combo that would be lol

#8097 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I'm with you on your comparison. I've played a lot of games on the hobbit and have had some fun but it's mostly just ok. The playfield is rather barren in my opinion. For the longest time I stayed clear of woz just based on theme but damnit that game is fun and good looking. One day I think I would like one sitting next to my RZ. What a strange and combo that would be lol

You mean, like this?

20160918_094426 (resized).jpg20160918_094426 (resized).jpg

My Tron makes some weird electrical interference that was getting amplified through RZ's sub, so I've swapped WW and RZ since this picture was taken.

#8098 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

And you forgot the one important thing, at least for me and my wife, Hobbit bores the crap out of us. There is just almost nothing exciting about playing it; monotonish calls out, most shots seem hap hazard, you can't tell when you've actually completed something unless you're looking at the big screen, etc...

BTW: I have a WOZ and we love it. I think they just forgot to make Hobbit fun.

#8099 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

You mean, like this?

My Tron makes some weird electrical interference that was getting amplified through RZ's sub, so I've swapped WW and RZ since this picture was taken.

or like this.

rz_woz (resized).jpgrz_woz (resized).jpg

#8100 6 years ago

Ha ha, I have all those games too, but my RZ is in the converted gameroom and my Woz is in the living room (more family oriented). Of course the MM with home roms and adult cussing is in the living room too, but hey that's almost family friendly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/162 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.