2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 223.
#7501 7 years ago

Watched part of the video linked. I would agree that the superpops seems to be on the dmd a lot.
Second. I know there are three switches to get a skill shot. Is there a minor reward for getting one or two of them? Seems like one is hard enough to hit should have something rewarded.

#7502 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Watched part of the video linked. I would agree that the superpops seems to be on the dmd a lot.
Second. I know there are three switches to get a skill shot. Is there a minor reward for getting one or two of them? Seems like one is hard enough to hit should have something rewarded.

Points for 1 more points for 2, points and light extra ball for all 3.

#7503 7 years ago

Light eb plus 1m points for all 3

#7504 7 years ago

Skill shot is hitting the first sling...luck shot is getting number 2...win the lottery shot is number 3. I've only accomplished 3 twice in hundreds of games.

#7505 7 years ago

#3 isn't as hard as it seems since you can hit ANY pop bumper which counts for 3. If you hit 2 which is the hard part, there's a decent chance you'll hit a third. Still not an easy shot though.

#7506 7 years ago

It's only happened twice for me to get all 3 it was like magic. Every once in awhile I will get 1 & 2. After all the games I've played I'm still trying to get those orbit shots down. I love how fast and challenging this pin is. It's like a big pinball gager. Press the start button and blast off.

#7507 7 years ago

Love the skill shot on this game....but dang, those orbit shots are not easy-peasy.

#7508 7 years ago

The super skill shot has a lot of luck in it, but I hit it a couple of times in the stream - twice in one game. So it's do-able, it's just easily repeatable.

Shameless Plug!:

Pinball Undesirables:
https://twitch.tv/pinballundesirables
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjYbdHQdkLJRXNMELiUOB-w
https://www.facebook.com/PinballUndesirables

Like, Subscribe, Follow, or whatever it is on the platform - or thumbs down if you think it sucks.

#7509 7 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Love the skill shot on this game....but dang, those orbit shots are not easy-peasy.

Left orbit isn't bad, it's right orbit that's hard, with the targets to the right of the right orbit being damn near impossible. It pretty much takes a lucky bounce to hit them.

#7510 7 years ago

Hi Fawzma, I have a couple questions for you. I recently recieved my #212, and overall, very few issues. However, I have noticed two things:
1. If a ball gets hung up trying to launch out of the trough into the shooter lane, the entire game goes dead and the screen tells the user to have the operator check the lane switch. This has become very annoying when in a multiball, it kills the entire game, and does that. Seems like a rough way to handle a simple stuck ball. Any thoughts on changing this?

2. During H1k corpses multiball last night, a ball got stuck coming out of the trough, and the game went dead. Even unsticking the ball did not solve the issue, still completely dead with the operator screen stuck on. So I rebooted the game. It did come back to life after the reboot but my right flipper is dead. I assume it blew the flipper fuse, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

I was actually planning on putting this game on route on Saturday, and I am glad I noticed #2 happening before I did that. I will hold on to it at home for a few more weeks to try and work the bugs out. For what its worth, I am still on version 17 of the code, planning to upgrade it to 19 tonight. Is it possible that both of these items are happening because I am on old code?

Thanks for all the support you have shown! I am truly a happy customer, and this game is a blast.

#7511 7 years ago

V20 is the latest, make sure you download that if you're going to update the code tonight.

#7512 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

V20 is the latest, make sure you download that if you're going to update the code tonight.

V20? I thought V19 was the latest?

#7513 7 years ago

yep. not heard of v20 yet?

#7514 7 years ago

Sorry guys you are right - V20 isn't out yet

#7515 7 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

During H1k corpses multiball last night, a ball got stuck coming out of the trough, and the game went dead. Even unsticking the ball did not solve the issue, still completely dead with the operator screen stuck on. So I rebooted the game. It did come back to life after the reboot but my right flipper is dead. I assume it blew the flipper fuse, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

I *think* when the game goes dead if a flipper is powered it remains powered - which is a real problem because that's how you blow a fuse. In my stream, this happens a couple of times, and the flipper stays up when the game locks so you know it powered. The question is, is it at "hold" power or "flip" power. When I open the door the flipper falls since opening the door depowers the high voltage lines.

#7516 7 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Hi Fawzma, I have a couple questions for you. I recently recieved my #212, and overall, very few issues. However, I have noticed two things:
1. If a ball gets hung up trying to launch out of the trough into the shooter lane, the entire game goes dead and the screen tells the user to have the operator check the lane switch. This has become very annoying when in a multiball, it kills the entire game, and does that. Seems like a rough way to handle a simple stuck ball. Any thoughts on changing this?
2. During H1k corpses multiball last night, a ball got stuck coming out of the trough, and the game went dead. Even unsticking the ball did not solve the issue, still completely dead with the operator screen stuck on. So I rebooted the game. It did come back to life after the reboot but my right flipper is dead. I assume it blew the flipper fuse, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
I was actually planning on putting this game on route on Saturday, and I am glad I noticed #2 happening before I did that. I will hold on to it at home for a few more weeks to try and work the bugs out. For what its worth, I am still on version 17 of the code, planning to upgrade it to 19 tonight. Is it possible that both of these items are happening because I am on old code?
Thanks for all the support you have shown! I am truly a happy customer, and this game is a blast.

I have never had a ball hung up in the trough, 400+ games. Something must be causing this issue.

#7517 7 years ago

Sent my check for #239. Won't be long! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

#7518 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Sent my check for #239. Won't be long! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

And it's been nearly 2 years since you started this thread! Congrats on your game finally getting done soon!

#7519 7 years ago

I waited a while for the kinks to get worked out. It's been a long wait, but I love the theme, layout, and rules. I sold my AMH a while back, it will be nice to get a Spooky game back into the collection.

#7520 7 years ago

Quick question regarding the What! mode. I have completed the loops and Spaulding moved aside and I then made the hole in the upper playfield to have the ball fall through and land on the main playfield. Is there something I need to do I get the multi-ball but no all the time. I am wondering if I need to adjust a switch.

#7521 7 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

1. If a ball gets hung up trying to launch out of the trough into the shooter lane, the entire game goes dead and the screen tells the user to have the operator check the lane switch. This has become very annoying when in a multiball, it kills the entire game, and does that. Seems like a rough way to handle a simple stuck ball. Any thoughts on changing this

I had this happen a couple times. On mine it was the shooter switch getting hung up. The ball was in the the lane but the switch wouldn't know it. I adjusted it and hadn't had the problem since. As for why the game doesn't check for it I don't know?

#7522 7 years ago
Quoted from Dutts:

Decided this game is so kick arse that I will splash out and get the shaker motor. Really hanging for scoring to be evened out and jackpots to be displayed. This will be a killer game once code is finished so much so that I feel it will become quite sought after, as it just plays so differently to all modern games.

such is the case with many fantastic modern games. be patient, wait for caring programmers to get their chance to type the game into greatness. you'll be rewardeded. let the impatient flippers do their thing, they're an important part of the hobby too.

#7523 7 years ago

The shaker motor is integrated well into the game. Spooky was nice enough to install the shaker motor and the knocker kit for me when they built my game. Such a classy company.

#7524 7 years ago

Quoted from snakesnsparklers:But it doesn't shake when a shaker would. A sub is no substitute for a shaker motor that's programmed to enhance the gameplay experience.

Good to know. I wasn't sure if the shaker code was properly/fully implemented yet. I remember my Walking Dead was pretty dull for a while until several code updates.

#7525 7 years ago

The crazy thing about this game is that out of all the machines I have, the ones that used to get played the most were very sporadic. Everyone liked something different. Now, everyone has the same favorite machine. I like fast, brutal games with satisfying shots (Walking Dead). One of my best friends likes games that are deep and take a while to complete (Road Show, etc). My wife likes games with great soundtracks (Rollergames, X-Files) Rob Zombies Spook Show International, somehow captures all of this. The game is brutal, but the player has so many options to ensure extended gameplay. And obviously the music kicks ass. I love it more than I ever expected. Never getting rid of this.

#7526 7 years ago

I think I'm getting better, because I get the house of a 1000 corpses more often even a right orbit now and then. 7 ball multiball what a rush. I too love this game way more than I ever expected. On top of it all Spooky is the most amazing group of people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

#7527 7 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

update to 19.. between 17 and 19 there was a focus on fixing what you ran into.

#7528 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

update to 19.. between 17 and 19 there was a focus on fixing what you ran into.

Thanks! Once I updated, it was as smooth as glass, no more issues. So much so, that its up on route now and people are loving it!

One feature I would love to see added, and I'm not sure if its already been brought up, is additional settings for the CHOP ball save. It would be great to leave the feature turned on, but then be able to specify how many times you can use it per ball or per game. My thoughts are to have it turned on, but limited to one CHOP save a ball.

#7529 7 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

but limited to one CHOP save a ball.

Don't you ever want to see Hellbound?

rd

#7530 7 years ago

#244 getting packed up tomorow and I will be picking it up on Thursday this week.

#7531 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

I was one switch away from Hellbound the other day, not even a hard switch, the right inner orbit. Story of my life....

Also want to say a HUGE thank you to Charlie and Fawzma. I have had a few small issues and they both have been very responsive and helpful and got my game going in a minimal amount of time. Seriously some of the best guys in the business.

#7532 7 years ago

I just sent a check for #250 for those tracking the build schedule.

#7533 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

I was one switch away from Hellbound the other day, not even a hard switch, the right inner orbit. Story of my life....
Also want to say a HUGE thank you to Charlie and Fawzma. I have had a few small issues and they both have been very responsive and helpful and got my game going in a minimal amount of time. Seriously some of the best guys in the business.

Great effort! Your heart must of sunk though?

#7534 7 years ago

Looking forward to Hellbound being fixed...reached it once and was very problematic. Definitely needs polish.

#7535 7 years ago
Quoted from Dutts:

Great effort! Your heart must of sunk though?

Hell yes. Played demionoid last and so I knew there was only one switch left, will keep me pushing the start button for a while, great game.

#7536 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Make sure the auto adult feature is turned on in the main menu system. Then when you hold start + left flipper button, turn on the machine it will go into adult mode. powering off then back on it will default to family.

Does this still work in version 19?

#7537 7 years ago

Hellbound?!?!? I'm not even close... I have a hard enough time with American Witch. Avoid the slings.....not easy, but a fun challenge.

#7538 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Yes, I can confirm it still works as long as you have it configured in the menus.

Quoted from PersonX99:

Hellbound?!?!? I'm not even close... I have a hard enough time with American Witch. Avoid the slings.....not easy, but a fun challenge.

Closest I've been is everything but American Witch and a HOTC completion. Somehow I played HOTC twice and still didn't complete it, then I missed the third ramp shot during AW and drained out.

#7539 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Haha, of course, if it were in my home. But now that its out on route, I saw several 20+ minute games in a row, I had to turn the feature off, game will get destroyed and people will get bored before it earns 5 bucks. Just a thought, would be a great as an option, there for us people that need it

#7540 7 years ago

Would like to see Living Dead girl target show progress some how. Flashing to solid to off. Or the other way around.

#7541 7 years ago

I got an email this am that #236 shipped today!

#7542 7 years ago

Got my custom shooter rod installed - looks amazing.

custom_rbsi_shooter (resized).jpgcustom_rbsi_shooter (resized).jpg

#7543 7 years ago
Quoted from pbu:

Got my custom shooter rod installed - looks amazing.

looks GREAT!. One off, or can we purchase somewhere. Not a fan of big moulded heads on shooter rods, they look good but feel awful when you plunge, this would be sweet though.

#7544 7 years ago

By the way, this is what my inner orbit switch looks like now, tweaked. It has been working perfectly, no stuck balls and registers every hit.

IMG_0961 (resized).JPGIMG_0961 (resized).JPG

#7545 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

yes

#7546 7 years ago
Quoted from Dutts:

looks GREAT!. One off, or can we purchase somewhere. Not a fan of big moulded heads on shooter rods, they look good but feel awful when you plunge, this would be sweet though.

It feels perfect. It's slightly larger than a standard plunger knob but it's the same shape. It was a special order from Modelvisionary @ https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1057-super-skill-shot-shop - Not sure if he'll do more of them.

#7547 7 years ago

Are the hi-scores limited to 3-chars like JJP or can they be set to 10-char like Stern?

#7548 7 years ago

1st stab at a wonky topper.

17190944_1946931835593039_6132595846508134408_n (resized).jpg17190944_1946931835593039_6132595846508134408_n (resized).jpg

#7549 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Yes, I can confirm it still works as long as you have it configured in the menus.

That must be what I have wrong. Adult video and audio both "on." Adult time "on." No luck.
Do you then have to go through the adult time timeblocks and set times that you want the shortcut code to work? Or do those timeblocks automatically turn on adult code at the set time?

#7550 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

That must be what I have wrong. Adult video and audio both "on." Adult time "on." No luck.
Do you then have to go through the adult time timeblocks and set times that you want the shortcut code to work? Or do those timeblocks automatically turn on adult code at the set time?
And this is why I'm asking (check out the air guitars!):

set adult video and audio to off
ignore the timeblocks stuff
set adult time to on

with machine off
hold left flipper button and start button, turn machine on. You hear sherry say tell your adult mode is on, let go of flipper and start.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/151?hl=joehog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.