2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 223.
#7251 7 years ago

OK, found another bug that I felt needs mentioning. While playing a two player game, I was player two and on ball 3. I had decided to just go after WHAT! mode (we were only playing for modes, not points). Played it several times in a row (not completing the first times). I think I completed it on the final pass but not sure.

Anyhow, saw a graphic that made me think the game was rebooting, however I stayed in my game and the player 1 score appeared to be zero'd out. We grabbed a quick pic of it. I was able to finish my third ball and then the final scores were displayed and player 1 actually had a score. Not sure if this is related to playing WHAT! over and over, complete coincidence or...

As for scoring tweaks, it seems like if I want big scores, all I do is go after the Add-a-Ball mode (and 1000 corpse multiball). Personally I think the add-a-ball mode should not be able to restart once it is completed unless you complete some other objective. There seems to be very little incentive to go after the other modes if you want the biggest point scores. Perhaps the bonuses for progressing through and also completing modes need to be higher.

Often with friends we play some games for big points which means we end up almost shooting at the add-a-ball exclusively or we play to complete the most modes. It's two very different games at that point.

IMG_2502 (resized).JPGIMG_2502 (resized).JPG

#7252 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ha ha ! Nice , how many languages can you say that in Dave?

A few.

But luckily, "beer" is pretty much a universal word.

rd

#7253 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

As for scoring tweaks, it seems like if I want big scores, all I do is go after the Add-a-Ball mode (and 1000 corpse multiball). Personally I think the add-a-ball mode should not be able to restart once it is completed unless you complete some other objective. There seems to be very little incentive to go after the other modes if you want the biggest point scores

This got me thinking ... so I put it to the test.

Ball one - start LDG (aka add a ball), have a good one, light the insert solid, let the last ball drain ... score with bonus 10.8m. So fair guess at a good LDG = 9m

Second ball - straight up the left orbit, start Superbeast, no upper PF multipliers (passed the flipper!) lots of looping, light the insert solid, let the last ball drain ... score with bonus = 22m. So fair guess at a good Superbeast = 9m.

Third ball - straight up the left orbit, start Dragula, no upper PF multipliers, get multiball going, have an average MB, let the last ball drain, final score 30m. Fair guess at shitty Dragula, 6m.

I would say that the LDG and Superbeast modes would have been similar in terms of game time ... and the scores were around the same.

I always play through the modes, personally.

The only thing in RZ that adds lots of points is 1000 corpse completion. That seems to add about 20m at my guesstimate.

rd

IMG_4264 (resized).JPGIMG_4264 (resized).JPG
IMG_4266 (resized).JPGIMG_4266 (resized).JPG
IMG_4265 (resized).JPGIMG_4265 (resized).JPG

#7254 7 years ago

Dave,

In last image was the score simply to big? Perhaps I need to show MILS.

#7255 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Dave,
In last image was the score simply to big? Perhaps I need to show MILS.

Nah, just iPhone camera caught it as it was moving. Looked 100% sweet to the eye.

rd

#7256 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

OK, found another bug that I felt needs mentioning. While playing a two player game, I was player two and on ball 3. I had decided to just go after WHAT! mode (we were only playing for modes, not points). Played it several times in a row (not completing the first times). I think I completed it on the final pass but not sure.
Anyhow, saw a graphic that made me think the game was rebooting, however I stayed in my game and the player 1 score appeared to be zero'd out. We grabbed a quick pic of it. I was able to finish my third ball and then the final scores were displayed and player 1 actually had a score. Not sure if this is related to playing WHAT! over and over, complete coincidence or...
As for scoring tweaks, it seems like if I want big scores, all I do is go after the Add-a-Ball mode (and 1000 corpse multiball). Personally I think the add-a-ball mode should not be able to restart once it is completed unless you complete some other objective. There seems to be very little incentive to go after the other modes if you want the biggest point scores. Perhaps the bonuses for progressing through and also completing modes need to be higher.
Often with friends we play some games for big points which means we end up almost shooting at the add-a-ball exclusively or we play to complete the most modes. It's two very different games at that point.

I agree in regards to LDG. Once it is complete it should not restart without qualifying something else first or the number of hits to restart it should increase dramatically. Also completing Murder Ride there isnt much value or a sense that it will progress you in the game, It also something just keeps repeating almost pointlessly. Modes are a lot of fun, HO1KC is a bit of a grind and not that satisfying when you get there. I just think there should be a bit more fanfare for getting achievements like that you know? Special animation/music callouts. Ideally wants you reach 999 it would stop counting and the final corpse would have to be qualified by hitting passed the drop target shot again, where at least the ball can be held by the post while you enjoy having completed the mode for a few seconds.
Anyway as it stands this game really is a shitload of fun and I look forward to all future updates. Well done Spooky!

#7257 7 years ago
Quoted from Dutts:

agree in regards to LDG. Once it is complete it should not restart without qualifying something else first or the number of hits to restart it should increase dramatically

Not a bad idea. Like Wolverine on XMen.

First time to start him, it's like 6 hits. Second time, it's 13 hits (from memory) Third time, it's like 25!

Another idea would be, maybe completing Murder Ride allows you to start LDG again. That would give some point to Murder Ride, and slow down the repeat LDG guys.

rd

#7258 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure completing 1000 Corpses awards a 50M bonus. I agree it's definitely where all the points are at.

#7259 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I would say that the LDG and Superbeast modes would have been similar in terms of game time ... and the scores were around the same.

But living dead girl is alot safer and easier to get to, plus missed 1000 corpes shots progress you into ldg

#7260 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

But living dead girl is alot safer and easier to get to, plus missed 1000 corpes shots progress you into ldg

When you get to Hellbound you gotta do the lot, champ!

It'd be a pretty f**king boring game if all you ever did was play LDG all the time ... sorta like only playing Iron Monger on Ironman all the time.

rd

#7261 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

When you get to Hellbound you gotta do the lot, champ!
It'd be a pretty f**king boring game if all you ever did was play LDG all the time ... sorta like only playing Iron Monger on Ironman all the time.
rd

Very true... but what it your not a very good player like me for example and its a challenge just to start 1000 corpses lol.

#7262 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Very true... but what it your not a very good player like me for example and its a challenge just to start 1000 corpses lol.

I can understand that. Even starting a mode up the left orbit can be tricky, let alone completing it.

I will do a gameplay video sometime in the next few weeks, I'm just over in Aussie at the moment.

rd

#7263 7 years ago

Dupe

#7264 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I can understand that. Even starting a mode up the left orbit can be tricky, let alone completing it.
I will do a gameplay video sometime in the next few weeks, I'm just over in Aussie at the moment. Been meaning to do it and got busy ...
rd

Looking forward to the video.

#7265 7 years ago

I wonder if something could be done during the multiballs that would prevent people from cradling a ball on the right flipper and then shooting ramp jackpots all day. IMHO this really prevents this game from every becoming a tournament game. Maybe after a few jackpot shots make it so that another shot needs to be hit to relight the jackpot

#7266 7 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

I wonder if something could be done during the multiballs that would prevent people from cradling a ball on the right flipper and then shooting ramp jackpots all day. IMHO this really prevents this game from every becoming a tournament game. Maybe after a few jackpot shots make it so that another shot needs to be hit to relight the jackpot

In my experience those jackpot shots are worth next to nothing so kind of pointless to do that in a tournament. The ROI is very low.

#7267 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

In my experience those jackpot shots are worth next to nothing so kind of pointless to do that in a tournament. The ROI is very low.

It will be fixed. I'm much more concerned with stability. After V019 gets out there, and no further issues are reported from route owners, I'll be switching over to content.

#7268 7 years ago

Final update list for V019 to be released here soon.

RZ UPDATE V019 - 8/FEB/2017
Update - Increased max coins inserted to 20
Update - Antistack updated to allow the game to play through when the load coil is forced off.
Update - 1000 corpse force save timer reduced to 20 seconds.
Update - Flippers will hold the low power (5 seconds) on initial flip, then convert to a pulse. This gives enough time for an outside orbit to come back around, hit the flipper and prevent the kickback
Added - Operator feature added to menu system. Bonus credits can now be set.
Added - Load coil half step power setting.
Added - Coins inserted count on display.
Fixed - Tilt now clears multiball count
Fixed - Phantom tilt and flippers corrected (for good!)
Fixed - Overlapping text for freeplay/credits has been resolved.

#7269 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Final update list for V019 to be released here soon.
RZ UPDATE V019 - 8/FEB/2017
Update - Increased max coins inserted to 20
Update - Antistack updated to allow the game to play through when the load coil is forced off.
Update - 1000 corpse force save timer reduced to 20 seconds.
Update - Flippers will hold the low power (5 seconds) on initial flip, then convert to a pulse. This gives enough time for an outside orbit to come back around, hit the flipper and prevent the kickback
Added - Operator feature added to menu system. Bonus credits can now be set.
Added - Load coil half step power setting.
Added - Coins inserted count on display.
Fixed - Tilt now clears multiball count
Fixed - Phantom tilt and flippers corrected (for good!)
Fixed - Overlapping text for freeplay/credits has been resolved.

Keep up the great work David! RZ was already fun when I got it but it just keeps getting better.

#7270 7 years ago

If you are an operator and need help with he bonus credit stuff, reach out to me.

You'll get used to it, and I'll eventually add a new feature to make it easier, just tell me what you have your games set to.

For instance, lets say you have 3 dollar games (12 coin drops), and you want to give an extra play or two for loading 5 bucks (20 coin drops)

Main Settings: Free Play = No
Main Settings: Coins/Credit = 12
Operator Settings: Bonus Cred = On
Operator Settings: Coins To Bonus Cred = 20
Operator Settings: Credits Per Bonus = 1

Players can only get the bonus credit while the game is in attract mode
The first 12 coins give the player the 1st credit, dropping an additional 8 coins give the player the extra credit(s).
The bonus and coin count is then reset.

Now the player has 2 or more credits for the 20 coins.

If the player starts the game, they will only get one credit for each additional 12 coins dropped.

#7271 7 years ago

ok, new to RZ here....Is there a txt doc that explains all of the modes that I can review? These tend to pop up after a game has been out for a while.

Seems to be a lot happening in this game, especially during a multi-ball. I find I enjoy the game more when I have a better understanding of the rules.

**That left orbit shot is critical, and not easy to hit (for me).

#7272 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

I absolutely agree with this, but when playing friends and just trying to get the highest scores (and not being the best players), then LDG is about all that consistently gets played and gives good scores.

I feel there just needs to be more reward for completing the other modes and more importantly for completing multiple modes. With an extra bonus for completing multiple modes, and LDG harder to start after completing then the game would reward variety of play much more.

I also like the idea of LDG jackpots being limited instead of just shooting the ramp. Maybe an easy way to do that would be you have to hit the Add a ball targets to relight the jackpot after collecting a jackpot (or a randomly lit target). Maybe even increase the jackpot some each time...

I do love the game since it is quite a bit different from my other games (and I'm a big RZ fan). I'm sure it'll get flushed out eventually.

#7273 7 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

ok, new to RZ here....Is there a txt doc that explains all of the modes that I can review? These tend to pop up after a game has been out for a while.
Seems to be a lot happening in this game, especially during a multi-ball. I find I enjoy the game more when I have a better understanding of the rules.
**That left orbit shot is critical, and not easy to hit (for me).

Check out this video for a brief overview:

Also, go to Fawzma's page. He explains the rules of the modes: http://www.fawzma.com

Hope this helps

#7274 7 years ago

Excited for the phantom tilts to be fixed

#7275 7 years ago

Saw a bug maybe today, or perhaps I don't understand what's supposed to happen. Was playing LDG, and a ball went behind the target without knocking the target down, which normally does the dirty pool graphic. But today, it locked the ball. Is that normal?

Also, what is the determination for the outlane ball save? Sometimes it immediately kicks one out as soon as an outlane switch is hit...other times, the ball has to hit the trough switch. Might be cool to always use the outlane switch and for those that can do a death save, instant multiball

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7276 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Saw a bug maybe today, or perhaps I don't understand what's supposed to happen. Was playing LDG, and a ball went behind the target without knocking the target down, which normally does the dirty pool graphic. But today, it locked the ball. Is that normal?
Also, what is the determination for the outlane ball save? Sometimes it immediately kicks one out as soon as an outlane switch is hit...other times, the ball has to hit the trough switch. Might be cool to always use the outlane switch and for those that can do a death save, instant multiball

The initial timed ball save that starts when you first play a ball requires the ball to drain before a new one is kicked out (if you haven't gone over the time limit). The chop ball save activates immediately when you light the 4th lane and doesn't wait for a drain.

#7277 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

What version are you running?

Ball save on outlane are only active when one ball is on the playfield.

For LDG.. are you sure you didn't drain a second before the ball went behind? In order for the lock to work, the switch the drop target is on has to be activated. Maybe you are hitting on something from a time when I tried to stack modes. If you are on an older version, then that would explain it. Otherwise, check the switch.

#7278 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

For LDG.. are you sure you didn't drain a second before the ball went behind? In order for the lock to work, the switch the drop target is on has to be activated. Maybe you are hitting on something from a time when I tried to stack modes. If you are on an older version, then that would explain it. Otherwise, check the switch.

Ver 17. Switch works fine on target...dozens of other times I get the dirty pool graphic. It could have been a drain of one ball as the second ball went behind the target. Not sure. I just know that it definitely said ball 1 locked even though the target was up and I was in LDG.

#7279 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Not entirely true....Maybe if you've just activated CHOP with the ball....But if you've been playing Mball, and the 2nd to last ball drains and you activated CHOP with it, then the last ball drains, you have to wait for the trough switch.

#7280 7 years ago

Wow! What a company. I have always loved how Spooky has done things, but to get a reply to my email as fast as I did is just amazing. I will do my part to buy as many games as I can from them. What an awesome experience it has continued to be.

#7281 7 years ago

Am I the only one who immediately hears Black Sabbath's Nativity in Black whenever he reads the initials NIB? In any case, #209 came off of the truck today. It's my first new pin. In fact, it's my first one that was built more recently than the Reagan administration I bought RZ in part because of the homage to old school game-play, but more importantly, I bought it because I really appreciate the Spooky story.

Sláinte

IMG_3181 (resized).JPGIMG_3181 (resized).JPG

#7282 7 years ago

I updated to v19 tonight, and the flippers are active during video mode.

So far, the flipper hold feels much better. I was hoping for 100% all the time rather than only for five seconds, but this might be an ok compromise.

#7283 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I updated to v19 tonight, and the flippers are active during video mode.
So far, the flipper hold feels much better. I was hoping for 100% all the time rather than only for five seconds, but this might be an ok compromise.

I tried my best. we did some extreme tests and after 20 minutes of the low hold being on, the coils would get hot. Enough so that the coil performance took a hit. We figured even though they wouldn't be held that long in the real world (I hope) over time as the machine is played, it would add up.

With the pulse we were able to lock them on for 2 hours and didn't break a sweet.

#7284 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I tried my best. we did some extreme tests and after 20 minutes of the low hold being on, the coils would get hot. Enough so that the coil performance took a hit. We figured even though they wouldn't be held that long in the real world (I hope) over time as the machine is played, it would add up.
With the pulse we were able to lock them on for 2 hours and didn't break a sweet.

No its not accumulative like that...a coil doesn't wear out. The resistance changes as it gets hot that's what causes weakness. But once it cools it's back to normal. You can't equate a 20 minute hold to even a 2 hour use with on and off duty cycle.

#7285 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

No its not accumulative like that...a coil doesn't wear out. The resistance changes as it gets hot that's what causes weakness. But once it cools it's back to normal. You can't equate a 20 minute hold to even a 2 hour use with on and off duty cycle.

I didn't read Fawzma's message as if he were saying the coil was wearing out. What I read was that if you held the flipper at 100% for 20 minutes, it would start to weaken due to heat. With the pulsing, it doesn't get hot enough to weaken. In either case, it would recover as the coils cool down.

Let's say I'm in LDG and trap a ball on the right flipper. After 20 minutes of shooting jackpots with the left flipper, I finally decide to drain. I might not be able to shoot the left orbit using the right flipper because it would be too weak.

I guess what I keep coming back to is that these same coils were used in WPC games, the hold was 100%, and the coil voltage was higher. I don't see problems with those games weakening during play, but maybe that's because I'm not a good enough player to trap that long.

I really want to get more playing time on the new code before I make a final judgement on the new scheme. It really felt better during the one game I played last night, and honestly, I'd rather see the rules tweaks than more flipper driver adjustments. I just want it to be the best game it can be, and one complaint I have (or had) is that the flippers get knocked down too often. Oh, and the knocker still fires twice for an extra ball.

#7286 7 years ago

Yes I understood what he was saying. My point is who holds a flipper for 20 minutes in a game. There's almost always some duty cycle involved. If you're trapping a ball for 20 minutes then either your a masochist or a pinball wizard or both because that would be boring as hell

#7287 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Yes I understood what he was saying. My point is who holds a flipper for 20 minutes in a game. There's almost always some duty cycle involved. If you're trapping a ball for 20 minutes then either your a masochist or a pinball wizard or both because that would be boring as hell

Gotcha. I agree, but I understand the "better safe than sorry" mentality. They are being cautious with the flippers, and I'm guessing it's partly due the issues they had a while back with fuses blowing. I'm sure that was another issue, but I can understand it making them gun-shy.

#7288 7 years ago

I'm looking at this from a safety/part lifetime stand point. What if an operator gets some ahole kids who are trying to see what happens. Jokes on them now

The flipper tweaks are done in hopes of bringing back Infected. The real fixes have been for the trough. Since I get more flack for that that say... the knocker firing twice.

I'm thinking this is it for backend system fixes, unless something else gets reported. Now, it's content time.

#7289 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I'm looking at this from a safety/part lifetime stand point. What if an operator gets some ahole kids who are trying to see what happens. Jokes on them now
The flipper tweaks are done in hopes of bringing back Infected. The real fixes have been for the trough. Since I get more flack for that that say... the knocker firing twice.
I'm thinking this is it for backend system fixes, unless something else gets reported. Now, it's content time.

Updated to latest version V19 and now the fuse is blowing for the right flipper and loader during multiball. Loader seems to be more consistent but is blowing fuses often during multiball. Reverted code to V18 and the fuse stopped blowing. Older version of the code the loader does not work consistently but at least does not blow a fuse. Possible issue since the loader, launcher, and right flipper are all on the same fuse and have an increased load during mutiball. Wondering if I am the only one with this issue? Thanks!

#7290 7 years ago
Quoted from Brian_Pinball:

Updated to latest version V19 and now the fuse is blowing for the right flipper and loader during multiball. Loader seems to be more consistent but is blowing fuses often during multiball. Reverted code to V18 and the fuse stopped blowing. Older version of the code the loader does not work consistently but at least does not blow a fuse. Possible issue since the loader, launcher, and right flipper are all on the same fuse and have an increased load during mutiball. Wondering if I am the only one with this issue? Thanks!

nvm... pm'ing you the link to the replacement file

#7291 7 years ago

Running V18:

When you have balls locked, the lock light(1,2,3) only illuminates when drop target is in down position. Would be nice to have those lock lights illuminate accordingly no matter drop position. Also, when drop target is in down position and living dead girl mode is entered, the drop target pops back up once living dead girl mode is finished instead of leaving where it left off upon entering mode. Not sure if these things are by design or a bug?

#7292 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Running V18:
When you have balls locked, the lock light(1,2,3) only illuminates when drop target is in down position. Would be nice to have those lock lights illuminate accordingly no matter drop position. Also, when drop target is in down position and living dead girl mode is entered, the drop target pops back up once living dead girl mode is finished instead of leaving where it left off upon entering mode. Not sure if these things are by design or a bug?

This is an issue they're aware of, so we should expect a fix in the next few updates.

#7293 7 years ago

Played this game today in Perth ( thanks Mick ) what a cracker of a game .
Solid, well laid out, funny, pleasing to the eye, fantastic rule set which is easy to understand and hard to master. Not my theme but jesus this game is a blast.
It looks very basic, but it has some nice little secrets
Well played Spooky

rz side art (resized).jpgrz side art (resized).jpg

Micks RZ (resized).jpgMicks RZ (resized).jpg

#7294 7 years ago

A new PB

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#7295 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

nvm... pm'ing you the link to the replacement file

Spooky has awesome support. Don't know of any other company where the programmer sends you a code fix within minutes of posting an issue on pinside. Back up and running thanks to @fawzmagames.

#7296 7 years ago

Received my blades from pinball side mirrors. I notice they do not fully cover due to stepped cut out in back. Is this what others have as well? Trying to see if I did not get correct ones. Have not heard back from PSM yet. Here's pic.

IMG_9555 (resized).JPGIMG_9555 (resized).JPG

#7297 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

So CHOP does nothing in multiball? That feels kinda lame. Maybe it could count for a jackpot? Or 10 corpses?

#7298 7 years ago
Quoted from Artimage:

So CHOP does nothing in multiball? That feels kinda lame. Maybe it could count for a jackpot? Or 10 corpses?

hrmm,.. its not the worse idea pitched I'll make a note to do something more with it. I mean, its a ball save. BUT it does give bonus points instead of saving after the 500th switch collected.

#7299 7 years ago
Quoted from Brian_Pinball:

Spooky has awesome support. Don't know of any other company where the programmer sends you a code fix within minutes of posting an issue on pinside. Back up and running thanks to fawzmagames.

I suspect I couldn't get away with that with any other company. Either way, it was my mistake and you simply confirmed a suspension I had already.

#7300 7 years ago

Just a thought , but maybe some way to collect corpses other than being in the house multiball might be a good idea . Making 1,000 corpses easier to achieve (and worth less points when achieved ) might balance the game out a little more . Maybe make the murder cards worth like 20 corpses each or collecting all 3 worth 50 or 100 or something like this . Since you can collect cards while in living dead girl maybe this would give you another objective or reason to start living dead girl .
Another thought would be some type of random,or surprise, award ,(many games have this) this could be done with some sort of hurry up: example hit shots one ,two and three on the playfield "hurry up"lights on the left orbit and you have fifteen seconds or so to hit the left orbit . If you hit it you will get a random award before starting the mode . Random awards could be like many other games to include , light extra ball , 500,000 points , collect 100 corpses , bonus x , playfield x , and such . Doing this would also give the player more reason to shoot the orbit and start modes . Just a thought , I already play for the modes but I think making them key in playing this game and maybe a few more ways to achieve goals might be helpfull . Again just a thought , game is pretty awesome as is now . Just thinking of ways to balance it out a little .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 210.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/146 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.