So I've had #163 in my house for just over a week and just hit 100 plays. Also, I appear to be living in the future since my code version is v16.
fawzmagames Some thoughts:
- Mode points aren't getting added to my main score. So I can come out of a mode with 5M mode points and my score will only be 1M. Could be fun to have those added in bonus to make tilting a brutal mistake. Maybe not.
- WHAT progress doesn't seem to be saved and I haven't managed to dial mine in to the point where I can get more than two or 3 flips on the ball before it drains out of the upper playfield. Would be nice if you finish off a pair of gas and chicken the progress was saved.
- Lock sometimes is lit but ball goes through. Usually the next time I hit the shot it captures, but I've had to hit it 3 times once before lock was held.
- Living Dead Girl: I've come to dislike and avoid this mode. Not worth much points and blocks progress on everything else. Maybe allow it to be stacked with a mode?
- Left flipper: If I'm not already in a mode (which is often) then having the ball on the left flipper feels like jail. Can't hit the lock target, can't start a mode. I guess I can hit Living Dead Girl, but as I said I'm actively avoiding that. The post transfer is becoming possible as my rubbers break in but still feels like there should be something valuable to do from the left flipper if you aren't in a mode. Maybe the cards will be that?
- It would be nice if game start overrode the match sequence so I don't have to wait to get back into it.
- I don't love extra ball coming from a skill shot. Feels like it should come from completing a couple modes? Or maybe starting 3 modes?
Anyway, I'm having a blast learning the rules as I go. I know there are videos out there with glass off tutorials, but that would take away the fun for me. Game is wicked fast and I'm enjoying the variety of modes. I might like to see a combo system or something but I expect y'all have ideas for the shots that currently are a bit under utilized.