Topic Stats

• 10,551 posts
  • 603 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by davijc02
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,195 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

917E966F-AB1B-4267-BC5B-490906CAB387 (resized).jpeg
ADE83A81-A076-486A-BB15-D149DE1BD5C7 (resized).jpeg
50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10551 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 212.
#6551 3 years ago

For those that own the machine how do you think the game will do on route as far as durability? I am pondering the idea of possibly doing this. Has anyone bought a bill validator and installed one on this game?

#6552 3 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

A couple weeks ago, I went on a 18 hour round trip to pick up another machine and the seller had RZ there. So I got a chance to play it.
I ended up playing RZ more than the game I went to buy. I'm looking forward to getting mine now.
Ever since expo, there's lots of hate showing up for RZ popping up in various forums. I don't get it.

Well to start, it's very dark. So dark that it does not make sense to put the game on location, as it ships. Second, the start button stays on the entire time the game is on. No idea to tell if there is a credit on it. Also, it's very difficult to tell how many people have started in a multi player game. Third, the game never seems to show your opponents scores when you are playing your ball. Makes you memorize what score they have if you are trying to catch their score. Fourth, the sound is poorly executed. Fifth, the skill shot will be impossible to figure out for someone that is not into pinball. Sixth, the artwork on the playfield is very poorly done. Looks like a few high school students did it. The final isssue I have with the game is that you really have no clue as to what to do in the game, besides the dimly lit playfield lights. I would love to find something great to say about the game, but all 30 members of my league unanimously feel that it suks, myself included.

I suppose the animations and modes are amusing but still very forgettable. That's not really a compliment though.

One other issue I would have with location play is reliability. I've seen the game off at the last three show I attended because it was broken. Three different reasons, all required the owner contacting Spooky for support. Sorry but I don't see many new Stern machines fail within a couple hundred games.

Last thing, price. Yeah I said it. It costs way too much for what you get. So sad that people don't care what crap people make. If it's pinball and it's got a cool theme, then take my 8 grand. So silly.

I realize that a lot of these things could be fixed with code and a user upgrading certain aspects regarding the poor lighting. But the pinball buyer shouldn't have to deal with that stuff. It should at least be playable out of the box and not so dimly lit. Is the PF not lit well because they are embarrassed that the artwork is so bad?

I honestly feel that Spooky made all the same mistakes all over again with this game, that they make with AMH.

If you can overlook these things, buy one. Personally, I would never consider it.

You understand now?

#6553 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Well to start, it's very dark. So dark that it does not make sense to put the game on location, as it ships. Second, the start button stays on the entire time the game is on. No idea to tell if there is a credit on it. Also, it's very difficult to tell how many people have started in a multi player game. Third, the game never seems to show your opponents scores when you are playing your ball. Makes you memorize what score they have if you are trying to catch their score. Fourth, the sound is poorly executed. Fifth, the skill shot will be impossible to figure out for someone that is not into pinball. Sixth, the artwork on the playfield is very poorly done. Looks like a few high school students did it. The final isssue I have with the game is that you really have no clue as to what to do in the game, besides the dimly lit playfield lights. I would love to find something great to say about the game, but all 30 members of my league unanimously feel that it suks, myself included.
I suppose the animations and modes are amusing but still very forgettable. That's not really a compliment though.
One other issue I would have with location play is reliability. I've seen the game off at the last three show I attended because it was broken. Three different reasons, all required the owner contacting Spooky for support. Sorry but I don't see many new Stern machines fail within a couple hundred games.
Last thing, price. Yeah I said it. It costs way too much for what you get. So sad that people don't care what crap people make. If it's pinball and it's got a cool theme, then take my 8 grand. So silly.
I realize that a lot of these things could be fixed with code and a user upgrading certain aspects regarding the poor lighting.
However, I feel that Spooky made all the same mistakes all over again with this game that they make on AMH.
You understand now?

I own the game and disagree with 90% of your gripes. Sound is awesome and artwork is different, but in a cool way. Price? Really? Yeah... not getting that. Seemed like a great price to most of the buyers, especially given the crazy NIB prices for some of its competition. As far as reliability, we have a ton of games on ours already and the worst thing we have had is a stuck ball that was easily fixed by minor tweaking. Thats a far cry from the "playfieldgate" issues going on with new Sterns. The Ghostbusters on route by me has been there two months and the playfield is already trashed with a few insert letters are worn and gone. I don't see those issues with RZ.

Code is a work in progress and the updates are based on reaction from the community. What more could you expect?

Clearly you aren't a fan, and that's cool. But seriously.... would you like some cheese with your whine?

#6554 3 years ago

For what it's worth I'm loving the game and have played about 50 games so far with no reliability problems. When playing in a dark room, I do agree some additional GI could help bring out the playfield details (beautiful playfield artwork btw) and pinball refinery's UV lighting kit looks good or you can DIY some additional lighting as desired. In a medium to well lit room it's not an issue at all and plenty of people would upgrade the lighting anyways.

#6555 3 years ago

I also enjoy my RZ. I fell the sound and art are amazing. I like the fact that is so completely different than my other games, and the multi-ball is insane. Shots are challenging,game plays fast,and the chop ball save is great. Mine is holding up great,and needed nothing out the box. My last two sterns nib are also great games, but are both having playfield issues and more adjustments out the box. Everyone's opinion is great, this may not be for you are others, but I don't think it is relevant to anyone in a RZ thread to hear how much you don't like it. Why not start your own thread about how much you hate this game as well as any other games you hate. You and others could share with out bringing your negative tone to a thread that supports this game and Spooky.

#6556 3 years ago

I was really answering the question about putting this game on location. I was not specifically addressing the fanboys of the game.

The game near me on location is probably the 2nd least played game, out of the 8 that are at that location.

I don't hate the game. I just feel it has some problems. I simply pointed out all the reasons that players in my circle do not like it, including locals that play the game at this location in my city. If people in this thread are true fans of Spooky, they would want Spooky to improve upon the criticism that myself any others have shared.

My opinion is that minor improvements have been made since AMH and Domino's.
A few of the these mistakes are similar ones that many pinball companies have made over the years. Poor lighting is key for a barcade location or similar. I would hope that Spooky and their customers would want them to constantly improve upon the products that they are selling. Maybe this isn't the right game for a location or tournament players. I know you say you've had one stuck ball but that is a killer for a location pin. Not such a big deal for the home players. Just one opinion. Hey, it's only pinball.

#6557 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

but all 30 members of my league unanimously feel that it suks,

Uh, no. I played it at PBL party this Expo and liked it. Have never said it sucked.

#6558 3 years ago

Eh, ok. Every person I've asked thus far say they dislike it. How could you even see the ball?

#6559 3 years ago
Quoted from Knox_Amusement:

There's one on location in Rochester, NY @ Monty's Krown.

Thank you. I'm in Manhattan till Monday. It would be about 4.5 hrs away. Can't make it.

#6560 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Eh, ok. Every person I've asked this far say they dislike it. How could you even see the ball?

It was pretty bright upstairs at PBL. If I got one, I'd just add the stadium lighting like I did to WOZ

#6561 3 years ago

Criticism is always helpful. When it is put in a more suggestive way. Use of words like suck, are just kinda of mean and not helpful. You pointed out concerns about being a location pin, but I feel your message went south from there personally. It is just pinball, and every game does not fit for everyone. We should appreciate that there is a choice and stop bashing games on threads of all games.

#6562 3 years ago

Found a minor bug - ball lock inserts do not light until the next ball lock is enabled. For example, lock 1 should light after the 1st ball is locked but it does not light until the drop target is hit again to enable ball 2 lock. You go from no lock inserts to lock 1 being lit and lock 2 flashing at that point. Same happens for lock 2, no lock lights are lit until you hit the drop target to enable lock 3 and lock 1 + lock 2 are lit and lock 3 is then flashing.

#6563 3 years ago

One other extremely low priority bug. The attract mode lighting hangs while the last scores screen is being displayed.

#6564 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Found a minor bug - ball lock inserts do not light until the next ball lock is enabled. For example, lock 1 should light after the 1st ball is locked but it does not light until the drop target is hit again to enable ball 2 lock. You go from no lock inserts to lock 1 being lit and lock 2 flashing at that point. Same happens for lock 2, no lock lights are lit until you hit the drop target to enable lock 3 and lock 1 + lock 2 are lit and lock 3 is then flashing.

Quoted from herg:

One other extremely low priority bug. The attract mode lighting hangs while the last scores screen is being displayed.

Adding to my notes, thanks

#6565 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Eh, ok. Every person I've asked thus far say they dislike it. How could you even see the ball?

the single hardware/design shortcoming is the GI. it's true, it's hard to see the ball in a poorly lit environment. it's also true that this is one of the most easily fixable flaws. easily fixed with a few dollars and 5-10 minutes on your own or with refinery kit.

the software is continuously getting better thanks to Fawzma's attention and open mind.

also, it's possible to like a game without being a "fanboy". and even if someone is a fanboy, why do you care

#6566 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Well to start, it's very dark. So dark that it does not make sense to put the game on location, as it ships.

When I played it, the surrounding environment was very well lit. In the basement, that won't be the case, so auxiliary lighting recommendations are welcomed.

RZ will be my first and last NIB. I hope I like the game when it arrives.

The ridiculous price raising competition between Stern and JJP will soon spill over onto everything in the secondary market. Pins were expensive enough already. I'm done collecting pinball machines for a very long time.

#6567 3 years ago

I have never had a problem seeing the ball on any of the RZs I have played , silver balls contrast the dark playfield nicely . I'm going to get some black balls from Matt at Backalley and put them in my RZ when I get it , make the game even more challenging .

#6568 3 years ago

Eh, overall it's just a poor lighting design.

Spooky pinball should invest a little more time on lighting and artwork. If they don't, I could care less. But if they do, I really feel like they could interest even more players in buying their games. I should probably mention that I have a degree in design and in photography so I suppose I hold a much higher regard when it comes to well designed lighting and artwork.

Same criticisms I made since 2010 on why Stern wouldn't just go 100% LEDs.

Less heat, better lighting. Cheaper and bulbs last longer. It should have been a no brainer but they managed to drag their feet on it for years.

Stern, along with the entire industry did move to LEDs and all companies have greatly improved their lighting in general, since that standard was established. Stern hired some very good talent to design the lighting in their games, starting with the announcement of Met. Pro LED. All these seem like common sense, good decisions to me.

I can pick apart the best designed machines and find lots of things I don't like about every single game I own. I'm not picking on this game. I think it currently suks because with just a few changes, the game could have been or (still can be) great. BUT, I had those same feelings after playing AMH.

Also, regarding the price, wasn't the base price for the game 6k+ at launch? That's 1k more than a new Star Trek pro or Mustang pro. Just trying to justify the price, that's all.

#6569 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Spooky pinball should invest a little more time on lighting and artwork. If they don't, I could care less. But if they do, I really feel like they could interest even more players in buying their games. I should probably mention that I have a degree in design and in photography so I suppose I hold a much higher regard when it comes to well designed lighting and artwork.
Less heat, better lighting. Cheaper and bulbs last longer. It should have been a no brainer but they managed to drag their feet on it for years.
Stern, along with the entire industry did move to LEDs and all companies have greatly improved their lighting in general, since that standard was established. Stern hired some very good talent to design the lighting in their games, starting with the announcement of Met. Pro LED. All these seem like common sense, good decisions to me.
I can pick apart the best designed machines and find lots of things I don't like about every single game I own. I'm not picking on this game. I think it currently suks because with just a few changes, the game could have been or (still can be) great. BUT, I had those same feelings after playing AMH.
Also, regarding the price, wasn't the base price for the game 6k+ at launch? That's 1k more than a new Star Trek pro or Mustang pro. Just trying to justify the price, that's all.

Your tone is much more neutral and well received now. Thanks for adding to the discussion & providing that context. Regarding price, this is licensed content (like a ST Pro or Must Pro..) but unlike the Stern pros, this game is extremely limited to just 300 and sold out quickly. Judging by moving to a bigger facility, hiring more workers, hiring a full time programmer and "graduating" to licensed content and continuing to expand production numbers (500 for next title...), I'd have to say Spooky is doing something right. lol-he and his family have achieved a lot more than I have in the last cpl yrs! ^_^

#6570 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Ok, one persons opinion. Other opinions clearly seem to differ.

Quoted from snyper2099:

Spooky pinball should invest a little more time on lighting and artwork. If they don't, I could care less. But if they do, I really feel like they could interest even more players in buying their games.

You realize that both of their first party games sold out, right? And there's a waiting list for cancellations of RZ? And Dominos has sold WAY more than expected?

You're entitled to your opinion. I also know that Spooky takes all constructive criticism and considers it for the future as they continue to try and improve. But your comments and criticisms are far from constructive... just that you don't like it. So I hope they consider them in the appropriate light (ie: ignore it).

Jaz

#6571 3 years ago

"Sold out."? What does that even mean? More like "pre-sold out".

I can buy one of 6 HUO (or NEW) machines right now from a few different sources (Pinside/local one for sale/other distro. have some). And for right around what the original sale price of the so called "limited run". When it "sells out" what does that really show?

Don't believe the preorder pinball hype! If anyone announced a LE pinball for any popular theme, we all know that it would sell out immediately. It has nothing to do with how good the game actually ends up being. Cases in point : GB LE. It sold out very quickly before anyone knew anything at all about how well the game plays or before the PF design was even done.

RZ? Same deal. People commit to pay for stuff months or years before anything is actually playable. It will never change. NEVER. These same people that preordered games will then bitch about how the code stinks wen they receive the game. Pinball collectors are insane.

Predator fiasco- same deal.
Lexy Lightspeed fiasco- same deal.

This has nothing to do with the final execution of a finished and playable pinball machine. Your argument for a company "selling out" a game has nothing to do with the final product. Hell, if you count bug fixes and such, even Rob Zombie will not be "completed" for several months still. When is it done then? When the customers and players stop complaining? Heh, that'll never happen.

See here---... official announcement...@!!!!@##$$
I'm announcing a LE pinball machine that Nintendo is going to make next year. games will ship by January 2018. The theme is Pokemon/Final Fantasy/Zelda/Mario. Making 200 of them total (50 of each). Send me a $500 deposit for a $5500 machine. Remaining 5k due two weeks prior to scheduled delivery date. How long would it take to SELL OUT this machine? 15-30 minutes is my guess. Possibly a full 24 hours if the promotional execution stinks. Key here is that the first machine is already done and fully playable. It has been completed for over a year.

See how slippery the slope gets? Companies are selling as many of a game as they can when they make LE's and such. It's all part of the design to entice the average pinball consumer.

Hint: not all "LE's" are always made either. This holds true in other industries as well, not just in pinball. Motorcycles, Corvettes, Hot Wheels, Lithography, ect.

Ok, done I swear. Really hoping the multiplayer issues and bugs that others have pointed out CAN be resolved. Although I don't see myself buying one, I would like to enjoy the times that I play the game with my friends.

#6572 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

"Sold out."? What does that even mean?

It means the game sold out. No gray area. Not a subjective opinion. You really need to let it go. You are just here trying to stir up the pot and are clearly confused about your opinion equaling 'fact'.....and I say this not as a 'fanboy of the game' - not an owner. Just a Pinside member looking for interesting pinball tidbits. You clearly don't like the game. Congratulations, you have an opinion and you made it clear several posts ago. Move on now, please.

#6573 3 years ago

Well you almost made it, then you said it sucked again. I think it is redundant to say that and mean spirited. Reading what you have to say diffently shows your opinion on the game without the negativity. You obviously have ideas about what you would like to see in this pin. Why not share those ideas with us. Quit possible others will agree that your ideas are great, and maybe even Spooky. You could possibly see some of your suggestions implemented into their games in the future, and be proud that you were part of that. People have been suggesting code ideas that are being implemented. Sorry you don't like the game, but please share your personal ideas how it could be better. It is clear what you don't like, but not clear to me anyways what could be done to make it better.

#6574 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I couldn't care less what you have a degree in , your opinion on artwork has no higher value to me than anyone else's on pinside . I think the artwork on RZ is awesome ,and that is just my opinion others can feel free to disagree with it .As for lighting ,yes it is a bit dark but I personally like it a bit dark because I think it fits the dark theme of the game ,just like some horror movies have seens that are dark . Some of the suggestions you say are necessary to improve the game are fine, others (in my opinion ) would make it worse . Spooky made a game that is different ,I really like the fact that they did . But it is really pointless for us to go back and forth about opinions because that is all they are is opinions and I'm sure that neither of us will concede that the other is right. You don't like the game and will not be buying one ,I like the game and I am buying one . This game certainly does not suck ,but that's just my opinion .

#6575 3 years ago

Charlie said in an earlier post that it was part of the license the playfield and art be darker. The artwork is fantastic but Alex Horley never did art for a playfield before. It was a new process for him.

#6576 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Charlie said in an earlier post that it was part of the license the playfield and art be darker. The artwork is fantastic but Alex Horley never did art for a playfield before. It was a new process for him.

It was a new process for Spooky as well, including coordination with both Horley and Rob Zombie on playfield art approvals, and constraining the areas. The playfield reflects some of those challenges, but it's pretty nice.

#6577 3 years ago

Sorry for asking the following questions as it has been answered before...but I can' find it anymore...:

How am I able to play the RZ songs while attract/non-play mode?

Thanks!

#6578 3 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Sorry for asking the following questions as it has been answered before...but I can' find it anymore...:
How am I able to play the RZ songs while attract/non-play mode?
Thanks!

Hold left flipper while in attract.. keep holding to skip through songs.. hold left flipper again to turn off. Can only be used while in free play.

#6579 3 years ago

Absolutely love the game.
Could we have the tilt warnings louder or a sound effect instead of words? Never knowing when a tilt warning happens.

#6580 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Hold left flipper while in attract.. keep holding to skip through songs.. hold left flipper again to turn off. Can only be used while in free play.

How long does the left flipper need to be held? I held for up to 10 seconds and couldn't get a song to start. It would just start displaying high scores as soon as I pressed the flipper and then nothing further after holding.

#6581 3 years ago

How long does the left flipper need to be held? I held for up to 10 seconds and couldn't get a song to start. It would just start displaying high scores as soon as I pressed the flipper and then nothing further after holding.

Crap, sorry.. use the right flipper.

#6582 3 years ago

Awesome! I'm unable to stop the music though other than by starting a game. Once you start a song in attract mode by holding the right flipper, neither right, left or both flippers can be help to stop it. If either flipper is held during a song it changes the song.

#6583 3 years ago

5 seconds with right flipper to start / change songs.

After you let go, holding the left flipper for 5 seconds should stop the music.

#6584 3 years ago

Did some further testing - using the right flipper does start the music and if you do not hold it again to change songs, then the left flipper acts to stop the music. The only issue is if you release the right flipper, then hold it again to change the song. After doing that, the left flipper button no longer stops the music but it acts to change the song. The only way to stop the music at this point is to start a game.

edit: After waiting a few minutes or maybe after the next song comes up, then the left flipper works again to kill the music. This is all super low priority if worth changing at all just fyi

#6585 3 years ago

Just thought I'd share some counter-feedback based on what snyper2099 has written multiple times here...

i was concerned by the volume of early flippers of this pin before I received mine, but then i saw the flippers of Ghostbusters (which was massively insane), and became less concerned. Clearly, the norm now is a certain percentage of flippers for the sake of just flipping.

I played the RZ pin at shows, but those are bright & very loud settings & the game code was still in-progress at those times, so the experience was limited.

But let me just say, when we unboxed this pin & hit play (in a very dark room by the way), it is an absolute blast.
I've had multiple groups over to play, and they've all enjoyed it. People of many different ages & eye-sight quality (in this dark room).
I've had 40 teenagers over to play it, and they think it's insanely cool. They totally love the music, the game play, the upper & lower slings, the light-up fried chicken and the call outs.

None of us have had any problems seeing the balls in this dark room. It's dark/goth music, and the dark artwork is an absolute perfect match. Reminds me of how dark my Addam's Family pin is (another dark/goth theme).

This pin is an audio, visual, tactile & gameplay champion. Especially in a dark home setting where you can become fully emersed into the experience. I could not be more impressed by this game & totally recommend it to anyone thinking about buying it. Much like many of the games I own, having a pin in a home setting is just a completely different experience than out in the wild. I say the same thing about my Tron LE and GOTLE.

I guess if you want a Rainbow Brite themed artwork pin, there's options out there for you.

rainbow-brite (resized).png

#6586 3 years ago

Yeah, right flipper 4 music perfectly working! Thanks Fawzma!

#6587 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I guess if you want a Rainbow Brite themed artwork pin, there's options out there for you.

Like woz

Txs for the comments, sounds like a great game, mine is coming up soon, really excited for it

#6588 3 years ago

getting closer. wait til you see finished product in December

IMG_6389 (resized).JPG

IMG_6391 (resized).JPG

IMG_6390 (resized).JPG

#6589 3 years ago

One more 'lil question to RZ-owners: Is Capt. Spaulding looking a bit skywards normally when not being in movement? Could the head be adjusted to look more straight?

#6590 3 years ago

It's just a bobble head. Mine looks straight forward.

#6591 3 years ago

Well whoever got my spot your welcome.

while I enjoyed the game from what I played, I had to bail on it.

I felt it was right to pass it on instead of selling.

#6592 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Well whoever got my spot your welcome.
while I enjoyed the game from what I played, I had to bail on it.
I felt it was right to pass it on instead of selling.

So odd, my spot just opened up as well, because we're moving and I won't have a basement for a game room any longer. Wish it wasn't the case because this game looks amazing.

#6593 3 years ago

I was lucky to get in on a spot (#120) for the regular price after someone who preordered pulled out. So if my spot from one of you guys, thanks doing that rather than trying to resell the spot for more than what you paid. We are enjoying the game a lot.

#6594 3 years ago

Wow! So someone on the the wait list gets to jump ahead of 180 people that have been in from the beginning? No animus toward twenty84 here. I think it's great that someone was willing to release their game rather than flip it, and that someone who really wanted the game got to get in on it. I guess it even makes sense from a bookkeeping point of view. Trying to change everybody's number would be a logistical nightmare. It's just I'm really anxious to get mine!!!

#6595 3 years ago

Here is a modified version of Spooky's instruction cards. This version makes the text on the left card white and is much easier to read in my opinion.

Rob-Zombie-Game-Cards_EDIT.pdf

#6596 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Wow! So someone on the the wait list gets to jump ahead of 180 people that have been in from the beginning? No animus toward twenty84 here. I think it's great that someone was willing to release their game rather than flip it, and that someone who really wanted the game got to get in on it. I guess it even makes sense from a bookkeeping point of view. Trying to change everybody's number would be a logistical nightmare. It's just I'm really anxious to get mine!!!

The 10 coming down under don't have running numbers. All Aussie ones are shipped together, some have been made for awhile waiting for all 10 to be made. My game # 242 will ship soon(next week, all being well) Numbers are a guide but there are exceptions.

#6597 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It's superb stuff if you get the right sort. I bought mine from someone on the site.

Going back to this - what is a good source for anti-rattle tape? I am thinking I need some in the glass channel somewhere as I get some rattles during heavy bass that sounds like they're coming from the upper part of the glass near the head.

#6598 3 years ago

Going back to this - what is a good source for anti-rattle tape? I am thinking I need some in the glass channel somewhere as I get some rattles during heavy bass that sounds like they're coming from the upper part of the glass near the head.

Send pm to Tekman.

It's good stuff.

#6599 3 years ago

I use gorilla clear,it is thick and works well for me ,I lay a down a strip and run a blade along the edge to trim,you may need two layers,cheep local,I have no experience with the brand anti rattle tape

#6600 3 years ago

Maybe a product/brand recommendation..? Not knocking anyone's source but I would think a roll of tape would be a good candidate for Amazon Prime free shipping.

edit: shoulda waited a few minutes

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
4,799 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Los Angeles, CA
There are 10551 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 212.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside