Topic Stats

• 10,479 posts
  • 599 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by JOESCHALL
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 210.
#6401 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Anybody install the shaker motor yet? Would you recommend it?

feels really well integrated. must have!!!!

#6402 3 years ago

There is an amazing game here, I'm sure of it. Just a few out of the box ideas and this game is very capable of going to the next level.

Quoted from ATLpb:

Agreed. I think Fawzma knew this already- but I'll pile on and reiterate it as well.

#6403 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

There is an amazing game here, I'm sure of it. Just a few out of the box ideas and this game is very capable of going to the next level.

It will get there! I have a ton of notes on things to add.

#6404 3 years ago

Great!

Quoted from FawzmaGames:

It will get there! I have a ton of notes on things to add.

#6405 3 years ago

Request:
When entering initials for more than one thing it would be nice to have the extra additions default on the (end) instead of the (A) it's confusing.. it feels like you are going to replace a letter with A instead of locking in the previous initials.

#6406 3 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Request:
When entering initials for more than one thing it would be nice to have the extra additions default on the (end) instead of the (A) it's confusing.. it feels like you are going to replace a letter with A instead of locking in the previous initials.

Good point, I thought I set the position to end, guess not. I'll fix it.

#6407 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

found a bug with v15. if enter menu and make an adjustment and escape, the game reboots but mcu does not synch. Keeps trying but no luck so you need to switch game off and back on. MCU is able to synch then, and your changes were saved.

Yes, I experienced the same thing and had to shut game off to recover.

#6408 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

3, gein, fish, dr satan

i'm not sure how hard they are to collect but after Murder Ride, is there another level of Murder Ride for the next time you collect? Or if you collect 12 of them, a unique mode or something similar to Pretzel Mulitball in TSPP?

#6409 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

i'm not sure how hard they are to collect but after Murder Ride, is there another level of Murder Ride for the next time you collect? Or if you collect 12 of them, a unique mode or something similar to Pretzel Mulitball in TSPP?

#6410 3 years ago

Since I've had the game, the clown on the upper playfiled has never pivoted. Is that the normal activity? I've done the test so he does pivot but I have yet to see it in gameplay.

#6411 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Since I've had the game, the clown on the upper playfiled has never pivoted. Is that the normal activity? I've done the test so he does pivot but I have yet to see it in gameplay.

Same thing with me. I've hit him 4x and flipper just goes dead

#6412 3 years ago

found a bug with v15. if enter menu and make an adjustment and escape, the game reboots but mcu does not synch. Keeps trying but no luck so you need to switch game off and back on. MCU is able to synch then, and your changes were saved.

Yep same issue.

#6413 3 years ago

Here's the thing about the menu system, depending on how long you are in the system coming out of the menu causes the font system to get gumbled up.

Until I come up with a reload solution, I force a reboot. Without the reboot, you would be forced to power down anyway.

Ignore the rest as it will bore most people..

If you noticed, there is a MCU sync routine. This is to force the two processors to communicate properly. There are times when they start where the commands are out of sync, if after 8 seconds they don't sync, the AV processor is forced to reboot.

For those that are shutting down out of the menu; does it stay hung for more than 8 seconds?

#6414 3 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Same thing with me. I've hit him 4x and flipper just goes dead

Spaulding gate does a jerk motion when you hit him. When in a mode other than What! You hit him 4x then are forced to get to lower playfield where mode needs you to be.

Are you (anyone) not getting any action at all from Spaulding?

#6415 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Something is coming

#6416 3 years ago

None related to any code talk - after seeing this years Expo I'm kind of glad I stuck with getting RZ. Mine will be shipping at the end of the month. The new games like Dialed In and Batman/Robin look really nice however there's a balance on how much I'd be willing to spend especially not playing them first. RZ is a dream theme for me besides the point but it's also in a nicer price range with everything that is coming in the next few months. Fawzma and Spooky are really on it when it comes to service and attention to detail.

#6417 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

None related to any code talk - after seeing this years Expo I'm kind of glad I stuck with getting RZ. Mine will be shipping at the end of the month.

Glad to hear your RZ will be arriving soon, Habo. It will be a great addition to your awesome collection. I'm really enjoying my routed one--it's holding up beautifully--and the gameplay is challenging. My favorite callouts are those by Sid and Sheri. Enjoy!

#6418 3 years ago

Just curious but does anyone know of any RZ's on location?

#6419 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJump:

Arcad legacy bar edition in Cincinnati OH

#6420 3 years ago

Only one I found in Chicago area was a HORRIBLE experience. All GI was out, couldn't hear anything, plus other issues. I really wish I could find one that played as expected on location. I'm near the back of the list, but I'd prefer to try this game out before my number comes up.

Anyone know of any on location around Chicago?

#6421 3 years ago

Damn fun game We have some great mods installed and the final mods are the play field and speaker light mods from Pinball Refinery that will go on this week.

RZ (resized).jpg

#6422 3 years ago

So what about a rule sheet???? and some high scores you guys have???. I have about 20 games under my belt so far. I got into house of 1000 corpes multi ball.. And managed to put a 70 million game. FWIW this is with V.15

But in general It seems modes arent really worth that much. My biggest game by far is with the big multi ball. So aside from going for add a ball. And multi ball there after. Im kind of lost on what to do. The cards seem pointless. Even hitting the orbits sometimes seems pointless. I really feel something more needs to be added to the orbits and the Middle ramp.

#6423 3 years ago

The programmer is aware, we've got some good stuff coming.

Quoted from bgwilly31:

But in general It seems modes arent really worth that much. My biggest game by far is with the big multi ball. So aside from going for add a ball. And multi ball there after. Im kind of lost on what to do. The cards seem pointless. Even hitting the orbits sometimes seems pointless. I really feel something more needs to be added to the orbits and the Middle ramp.

#6424 3 years ago

I haven't upgraded yet....still on original build release (LE 4). Sorry if I missed it but has infection been fixed? I know one release took it out so I've been waiting for it to go back in before upgrading.

#6425 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

For those that are shutting down out of the menu; does it stay hung for more than 8 seconds?

Yes, I just tried going into menu again and when I tried to exit it just gets stuck or doesn't sync. I think the game is trying to cycle about every 8 seconds(you can hear the speakers making a sound) , but not syncing . Waited about 30 seconds to see if it would process and self correct but nothing happened. I just turned off then on again and problem was resolved.

#6426 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I haven't upgraded yet....still on original build release (LE 4). Sorry if I missed it but has infection been fixed? I know one release took it out so I've been waiting for it to go back in before upgrading.

infection - not fixed yet

Quoted from sparechange1974:

Yes, I just tried going into menu again and when I tried to exit it just gets stuck or doesn't sync. I think the game is trying to cycle about every 8 seconds(you can hear the speakers making a sound) , but not syncing . Waited about 30 seconds to see if it would process and self correct but nothing happened. I just turned off then on again and problem was resolved.

Fawzma is aware and the solution is ... just what you did. After you make changes in the menu, you will have to power machine down and restart.

#6427 3 years ago

Unboxed #120 last night.

RZ set up (resized).JPG

#6428 3 years ago

#134 will arrive in 15 minutes...

#6429 3 years ago
Quoted from TrevixClemson:

#134 will arrive in 15 minutes...

Where's the unboxing videos already?

#6430 3 years ago

My buddy, Dan (Lost) Roebuck and Rob!

#6431 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

V015 is available http://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/
V015 - 13/OCT/2016
Fixed - Scores moved in 2 pixels so they don't get cut off. (AV)
Fixed - Player initials are saved and pre-filled in when multiple scores need to be entered by same person
Fixed - validAdult setting was not returning expected results.
Fixed - Match knocker goes off at match reveal
Added - New lowest score "tiny score" alternate score table
Added - Processors now reset after exiting menu system to allow graphic system to reload
Added - Chop ball save option to turn off/on. If off, players get awarded points instead of setting the ball save timer
Added - "Game Settings" turn shaker off/on while ball is in play
Added - EOB light animation indicates the area of playfield where bonus is earned
Added - Last scores are now shown in attract mode rotation
Update - Extra ball is lit on 3rd ball if score it low
Update - Ramp hand animation priority lowered to allow save clips to play out.
Update - Removed score multiplier (times balls in play) from 1000 corpse mode.
Update - Pops are no longer affected by ball count in play.
Update - Completing super pops increases pop multiplier up to 5x. Only lasts on current ball in play.

Damn. I must be living under a rock lately. Thanks.

#6432 3 years ago

New video posted (with lyrics)... I always wondered what the lyrics were to that song...

If you like the muppets, this might give you a chuckle or two...

-mof

#6433 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Damn. I must be living under a rock lately. Thanks.

working on a quick V16.. I think this new sync/handshake thing broke system update from menu system. You can still get around it by holding the blue button under the spooky ghost on main board (bottom right) then turning on the machine.

I am also moving some SFX files around as one of the folder had too many files in it which might have been causing this "phantom tilt" issue.

#6434 3 years ago

Where's the unboxing videos already?

Ha, actually my evening went into moving W?D upstairs with no help... should be setting up RZ tonight maybe...

#6435 3 years ago

I have been told that #155 will be arriving at my house in the next 3-4 weeks. So exited to own this game.

#6436 3 years ago
Quoted from TrevixClemson:

Ha, actually my evening went into moving W?D upstairs with no help... should be setting up RZ tonight maybe...

can't believe you didn't ask me for help with that.

#6437 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

We could of had a unboxing party I think its the first one in Houston!

#6438 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

No huge deal;
Its all in the planning. A cumalong, a 4x4 and some patience and boom, all done with no back ache.

#6439 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

We could of had a unboxing party I think its the first one in Houston!

Yeah, a party would have required my wife to clean house.... uhh thats a negative ghostrider... lol... ill send up some picks when its nice and in place...

#6440 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJump:

Silverballroom St. Louis

#6441 3 years ago

Just got the pin upstairs today, then up on legs tonight & playing. #123 is alive !
Be sure to put that ground-bolt in the back-box.

HOLY COW... this game is so rocking in a home setting !!!
totally different experience than playing out in a loud public setting.

Took a few minutes to realize the flipper buttons are the settings menu navigation buttons. haha

totally does not need a shaker. this game rocks & rattles enough as is.
had to bend the left lower sling contacts a little back to keep it from firing on vibrations. no biggie.
think i need to bend or something the playfield rail-rest under the playfield. not sure yet, but looks like it might be making contact with the giant bass speaker, adding extra vibration to the game.

that bass is something else !! love it.
really dig how the backglass color changes during certain events. Excellent color choices.

think i might add some extra lighting to the upper playfield. any recommendations?

I'm on v.14 of code. noticed a few interesting things... probably solved already with v.15.
but, after finding & activated adult audio & video, one of the small bloody font sets became corrupted.
I just rebooted machine, and font looked fine.

Those mid-level slings on the left & right are insane !!! I love & hate them
I've totally got the incline too high (probably at like 9 degrees), and wow it plays super fast. Kinda like it, but should adjust it.

The left & right orbits are a beech to hit.
Very cool that we can back-hand some unexpected shots.
The ball(s) can become lightening fast (which i dig). Sometimes they start banging left-and-right so much & so fast, that the guard wire blocking the shooter lane will bounce up & a ball will get sent into it. (i actually like that).

Seems like one of the critical things to do in this game is constantly hit the coffin targets and get additional balls added to playfield.

The adult settings call-outs and videos area a must. So good, that I wish there were more.

So incredibly glad I've got this game.
Team Spooky has NAILED IT. This is a must own game!!!!
If you don't have it, find someone who does & insist that you come over and play it in a home setting.
This pin makes others look tame. Did I mention how great this music is combined with a pinball machine ?!?!?! ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

ps. The gang of 17 year-olds here think the lit-up fried chicken toy is too cool.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

#6442 3 years ago

think i need to get lights for the speakers. any vendor recommendations?

#6443 3 years ago

Love your enthusiasm and write up! Got me even more jacked up to get mine.

#6444 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

think i need to get lights for the speakers. any vendor recommendations?

I think Steve aka hemiorange09 from Pinball Refinery either has them already or is likely working on them as he just got a RZ recently.

#6445 3 years ago

I ordered the playfield and speaker light kit from Steve and gio at the Pinball Refinery. MUST HAVE MODS. I'll take pics this morning, looks cool as hell but also really lights up the game.

#6446 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

The adult settings call-outs and videos area a must. So good, that I wish there were more.
So incredibly glad I've got this game.

Great write up!

Believe it not, we have more to add in!

#6447 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Great write up!
Believe it not, we have more to add in!

Sweet !!! Can't wait.
This pin is such a blast.

#6448 3 years ago

Wife (not a pin player) tried zombie tonight. Managed to do this on 2nd ball.
Took us both a min to figure out where it went

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#6449 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Wife (not a pin player) tried zombie tonight. Managed to do this on 2nd ball.
Took us both a min to figure out where it went

Interesting... are the sling posts taller than most games?

#6450 3 years ago

I have played this game more than anyone and have yet to get a ball stuck in a sling. Second time I heard this happening.

Sling power set pretty high?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Plymouth, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 210.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside