Topic Stats

• 10,479 posts
  • 599 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by JOESCHALL
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 210.
#6351 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Look! There's my Spooky pins!
rd

That's pretty awesome tracking it through the Panama Canal. How long from there? Two weeks?

#6352 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

That's pretty awesome tracking it through the Panama Canal. How long from there? Two weeks?

Total trip from New Jersey to Auckland is 3-4 weeks (depending on what stops it makes) Boat is due in Port 2nd November.

As opposed to Los Angeles to AKL which is only 10 days direct.

I have the Offical NZ Spooky Pinball Reveal Party (with IFPA Comp) booked in for the 3rd of December. . November was already all booked up, so 3rd December it is!

It'll be the first chance for anyone in NZ to play a Spooky pin (that I'm aware of ..) I have stood right next to AHM but I have never played one yet.

rd

#6353 3 years ago

Dave when you play AMH I'm sure you'll agree that it's one of the top two best ghost-hunting games available.

#6354 3 years ago
Quoted from PumpkinKing:

Anyone know of a machine in New England? I need to play one before committing to buy it!
Thanks,
Jay

Are you a member of BPA? Perhaps someone on there has one. If you get one and need help playing it, let me know.

#6355 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Do wms or stern mirror blades fit a spooky game?

Curious to know this as well.

#6356 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Dave when you play AMH I'm sure you'll agree that it's one of the top two best ghost-hunting games available.

Oh yeah, I already know that.

rd

#6357 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

labnip - were you able to confirm your game number?

yeah... 123

#6358 3 years ago

Just got the email from KT! My game will be ready in about 2 weeks. My wife is due in 3 weeks.... hopefully I can get a few games in before I won't have any time to play

i think the "family mode" setting meant something else on this pin

#6359 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

That's cool Mitch. I want to come by and play it.

for sure text me

#6360 3 years ago

Have any of you guys put your RZ on location? I've never routed a boutique pin before and I'm not sure it's a good idea. I could use some feedback.

Is RZ earning well? As well as the other top dogs such as Walking Dead, Ghostbusters, etc?

Has it been mechanically reliable?

Is the code far enough along and not too buggy?

Are you dealing with many lost or stuck balls, resets, flakey switches, or other problems?

I'd love to put one out there and share it, but not at the expense of excessive technician calls and/or sub par earnings for a pricey (and rare) new pin. I just don't know if it will hold up, or earn, like a Stern.

#6361 3 years ago

I think you have to specify a working coin door for starters, not sure if there's an additional charge for those mechs.

#6362 3 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

For those watching numbers, excited to say I got email that mine is on line and should be ready in 3 weeks. #150! Super excited!

Ditto for #149 here No intention of selling anytime soon

#6363 3 years ago

If you want to route the game let Charlie know. He will ensure there's room for a coin box and he may also pre-wire the harness for a DBV.

#6364 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Have any of you guys put your RZ on location? I've never routed a boutique pin before and I'm not sure it's a good idea. I could use some feedback.
Is RZ earning well? As well as the other top dogs such as Walking Dead, Ghostbusters, etc?
Are you dealing with many lost or stuck balls, resets, flakey switches, or other problems?
I'd love to put one out there and share it, but not at the expense of excessive technician calls and/or sub par earnings for a pricey (and rare) new pin. I just don't know if it will hold up, or earn, like a Stern.

do you have PMs turned off? Tried to send you some pointers but appears you have me blocked.

#6365 3 years ago

Herg, you still around? how's that line chart look... inquiring data nerds want to know. looks safe to graph #150 as Halloween-ish.

#6366 3 years ago

Every location and game is different, but the RZ that was in the location near me didn't last 3 months. Never earned well, and couldn't get it dialed in. Well out earned by GOT GB KISS LOTR

#6367 3 years ago

Somebody here is gonna be a happy camper!

#6368 3 years ago

A couple of the operators I've heard from that are AMOA members and own a Spooky pin are very satisfied with the purchase, their exact words were "built like a tank and easily serviceable". Also said "earning just as well as any other newer stern"

#6369 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Herg, you still around? how's that line chart look... inquiring data nerds want to know. looks safe to graph #150 as Halloween-ish.

Yeah, I'm here. After #123 was added, I noticed a big-ish gap between #119 and #123, causing a small drop in the build rate. Maybe that's when the family was visiting Disney.

Reminder: This is just for fun. Nothing official or accurate is claimed.

Untitled (resized).png

#6370 3 years ago

If you want to route the game let Charlie know. He will ensure there's room for a coin box and he may also pre-wire the harness for a DBV.

Very good to know!

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Every location and game is different, but the RZ that was in the location near me didn't last 3 months. Never earned well, and couldn't get it dialed in. Well out earned by GOT GB KISS LOTR

Quoted from dkazz1:

A couple of the operators I've heard from that are AMOA members and own a Spooky pin are very satisfied with the purchase, their exact words were "built like a tank and easily serviceable". Also said "earning just as well as any other newer stern"

#6371 3 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Yeah, I'm here. After #123 was added, I noticed a big-ish gap between #119 and #123, causing a small drop in the build rate. Maybe that's when the family was visiting Disney.
Reminder: This is just for fun. Nothing official or accurate is claimed.

I was told they were on vacation. I'm expecting mine (#120) to ship later this week.

#6372 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I was told they were on vacation. I'm expecting mine (#120) to ship later this week.

Yeah, they posted pictures on Facebook.

#6373 3 years ago

My #134 ships Thursday!

#6374 3 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

It's only been two months, but so far RZ is earning about the same as the other 5 pins at the same location, and its only service needs have been very minor. Had to remove a ball that got stuck under a sling (I dialed back the coil strength and put a tighter rubber on the sling) and had to tighten up a flipper assembly that came loose, but that's it. Other than the sling mentioned above, no ball sticks. No code issues at all, and just updated to V. 14. Comparing the build quality to AMH, I'd say it's definitely better.

#6375 3 years ago

awesome brand, awesome music, fun/new layout, awesome artwork, awesome code support, this pin is a winner.
team spooky has nailed it for the win !

#6376 3 years ago

Does this pin come with cabinet leg protectors, or will I be needing these?

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2711

#6377 3 years ago

Does this pin come with cabinet leg protectors, or will I be needing these?
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2711

Installed from factory

#6378 3 years ago

I would recommend getting the knocker and shaker from PBL for RZ. When your game is getting close to being ready you can have them drop shipped to Spooky for factory installation.

#6379 3 years ago

Lets play the "where are RD's Spooky pins today?" game!

In Ecuador! Loading up bananas for hungry kiwis to eat!

rd

pins 13 oct 2 (resized).jpg
pins 13 oct (resized).jpg

#6380 3 years ago

I would recommend getting the knocker and shaker from PBL for RZ. When your game is getting close to being ready you can have them drop shipped to Spooky for factory installation.

I didn't realize that was an option, good to know! I was about to order both but would obviously prefer factory installation...

Keeping my fingers crossed for the coolest Christmas present ever.

#6381 3 years ago

Will anyone be bringing their RZ to expo this weekend?

Charlie will have a few version 15 SD cards for those that would like to update while at the show.

#6383 3 years ago

Is there any game play videos online that have the "family mode" turned off? I have only played it with family mode on.

#6384 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Is there any game play videos online that have the "family mode" turned off? I have only played it with family mode on.

Non-family mode MUST be good if it's too racy the internet!

#6385 3 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Non-family mode MUST be good if it's too racy the internet!

It is good and I haven't even played it in adult mode yet! You can download the software and click through all the sound clips. There are hundreds of them and some are pretty nasty Also many of the speech callouts have multiple variations recorded so it can be mixed around in the software so it won't sound boring and repetitive.

#6386 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Will anyone be bringing their RZ to expo this weekend?
Charlie will have a few version 15 SD cards for those that would like to update while at the show.

Any plans to upload v15 to website today? Hoping to play & test RZSSI tonight.

#6387 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Any plans to upload v15 to website today? Hoping to play & test RZSSI tonight.

When I get back to shop I'll zip everything up and make it available tonight.

#6388 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

When I get back to shop I'll zip everything up and make it available tonight.

I wish some of the other pin manufacturers could follow this work ethic ...

rd

#6389 3 years ago

V015 is available http://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/

V015 - 13/OCT/2016
Fixed - Scores moved in 2 pixels so they don't get cut off. (AV)
Fixed - Player initials are saved and pre-filled in when multiple scores need to be entered by same person
Fixed - validAdult setting was not returning expected results.
Fixed - Match knocker goes off at match reveal
Added - New lowest score "tiny score" alternate score table
Added - Processors now reset after exiting menu system to allow graphic system to reload
Added - Chop ball save option to turn off/on. If off, players get awarded points instead of setting the ball save timer
Added - "Game Settings" turn shaker off/on while ball is in play
Added - EOB light animation indicates the area of playfield where bonus is earned
Added - Last scores are now shown in attract mode rotation
Update - Extra ball is lit on 3rd ball if score it low
Update - Ramp hand animation priority lowered to allow save clips to play out.
Update - Removed score multiplier (times balls in play) from 1000 corpse mode.
Update - Pops are no longer affected by ball count in play.
Update - Completing super pops increases pop multiplier up to 5x. Only lasts on current ball in play.

#6390 3 years ago

Anybody install the shaker motor yet? Would you recommend it?

#6391 3 years ago

I don't know if you have received you game yet but be ready too install anti vibration tape and enjoy. No shaker needed it shakes enough

#6392 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I don't know if you have received you game yet but be ready too install anti vibration tape and enjoy. No shaker needed it shakes enough

Haven't received it yet. Maybe the FF 10" is plenty. I'll wait and see.

#6393 3 years ago

Maybe someone can help me with the Gein cards. I get how to collect them, then what? They seem to be under utilized, not really worth much. Is there something that I'm missing? Do they fit into the game somewhere I'm not aware of?

#6394 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Maybe someone can help me with the Gein cards. I get how to collect them, then what? They seem to be under utilized, not really worth much. Is there something that I'm missing? Do they fit into the game somewhere I'm not aware of?

collect them all to complete "murder ride". Collectin cards goes towards your card collector champ score.

I have plans to use them in multiplayer, and will incorporate into what! mode at some point.

#6395 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

collect them all to complete "murder ride". Collectin cards goes towards your card collector champ score.
I have plans to use them in multiplayer, and will incorporate into what! mode at some point.

How many different cards are there?

#6396 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

How many different cards are there?

3, gein, fish, dr satan

#6397 3 years ago

It just doesn't seem like it's enough points to be significant, I would love to see it tie into other aspects of the game. It would also be cool to see an extra layer of depth. For example, completing modes has an effect on the add a ball multiball. I'm not saying that's the answer, but giving the player more of an incentive to play the modes before starting the add a ball multiball would balance things out a bit.

Quoted from FawzmaGames:

#6398 3 years ago

Can anyone help walk me through testing the coil on the trough kickout? We have an issue where the games blows a solenoid fuse every time we hit the start button. We think it's the coil that is on the trough kickout, but not sure how to test if the coil is bad. Me and the owner of the bar aren't the greatest with DMMs.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

#6399 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

giving the player more of an incentive to play the modes before starting the add a ball multiball would balance things out a bit.

Agreed. I think Fawzma knew this already- but I'll pile on and reiterate it as well.

#6400 3 years ago

found a bug with v15. if enter menu and make an adjustment and escape, the game reboots but mcu does not synch. Keeps trying but no luck so you need to switch game off and back on. MCU is able to synch then, and your changes were saved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Waukesha, WI
There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 210.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside