2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 223.
#6301 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Coin taker had them at the York show and was there last one. Not sure if there getting more or not.

You must've gotten there before me because they were gone when I checked.

#6302 7 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I use my custom UV LED strips that my supplier builds to my specification. Most of the other UV LEDs on the market are very dim and dull, but mine are bright and work amazingly.

Very true. Always impressed with refinery lights. Glad to buy from them. Will be placing order when game is closer to arriving #171

#6303 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

You must've gotten there before me because they were gone when I checked.

I think i grabbed it around noon and was the display one that i got.

#6304 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I think i grabbed it around noon and was the display one that i got.

Who made it? What company or person?

#6305 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

has anyone ordered the standard (not LE) lighted lock down bar from pinball life? It says silver colored but that wouldn't match the existing powder coat.

It matches their powder

#6306 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Who made it? What company or person?

Not sure i got from coin taker at the pinball show.

#6307 7 years ago

When is ver15 coming out?

#6308 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

When is ver15 coming out?

Last minute addition, I want to add multiplayer scores into the attract mode rotation.. give me a few days.

#6309 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Last minute addition, I want to add multiplayer scores into the attract mode rotation.. give me a few days.

sweet thx

#6310 7 years ago

Is the knocker in the match sequence tweaked in v15? Mine goes off for a match at the very start of the match sequence rather than when the match is revealed.

#6311 7 years ago

well...

just got my Rob Zombie pinball. Very excited...

but... the delivery guy refused to bring it into house. 3 steps up to front door.
So now, at 12:50pm (middle of day), I'm stuck at home with a boxed pinball machine sitting outside in the middle of the driveway. He just left it outside & drove off.

sh!tty delivery service. Never in 20 years have I had that happen for pins, vids or anything.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#6312 7 years ago

Not unusual actually. They use pallet jacks which can't go up stairs so I've never had them put it anywhere the jack can't place it.

If I get a delivery on a pallet then I either have to have them leave it in the driveway (around back in the alley) or drop it off in the street. They won't even take it up the curb to the sidewalk at the front of the house.

Hope you get it inside ok.

#6313 7 years ago

At least it looks like it arrived in good shape.

I've never shipped a pin before so excuse my ignorance, but is it required to bring it into the house or just a courtesy? It's definitely more work than unloading it off a liftgate with a pallet jack.

#6314 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

well...
but... the delivery guy refused to bring it into house. 3 steps up to front door.
So now, at 12:50pm (middle of day), I'm stuck at home with a boxed pinball machine sitting outside in the middle of the driveway. He just left it outside & drove off.
sh!tty delivery service. Never in 20 years have I had that happen for pins, vids or anything.

If you aren't paying for 'inside delivery' - that's what you get. Usually asking if the guy will help you out for $40 or something will get them to dolly it in if they have one. Its liability tho, so its a matter if the guy wants to and your cash is purdy enough.

#6315 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I've never shipped a pin before so excuse my ignorance, but is it required to bring it into the house or just a courtesy? It's definitely more work than unloading it off a liftgate with a pallet jack.

With freight, it's a paid service to have them to bring inside vs curb drop.

With my recent R+L deliveries, they've been happy to help bring stuff in.. but I've also tipped the guy. It will vary by who covers your area and how strict they are or not. They aren't obligated to unless you are paying for the extra delivery services.

#6316 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

well...

NIB delivery is typically curbside. Not "shitty". Normal.

Cut the straps, take if off the pallet and hand truck it inside yourself, or at least into the garage. Piece of cake.

#6317 7 years ago

It depends on how you have it shipped. If you use one of the full service shippers like NAVL they will bring the machine inside, but the machine does not have to be palletted when they pick it up. You are essentially paying for a mover (like if they moved a couch or whatever) so that is usually part of the service, but always ask.

When you are shipping palletted freight through a freight line, the basic cost is the truck to a loading dock in a commercial setting. You pay extra to get a truck with a lift gate and extra to a residential address. You will also pay extra if you want it inside (usually quite a bit) and extra if there are any steps (per step). It's best to assume nothing if it's a freight service and ask when they are scheduling the shipment and again when the freight company is scheduling the delivery time.

#6318 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

NIB delivery is typically curbside. Not "shitty". Normal.
Cut the straps, take if off the pallet and hand truck it inside yourself, or at least into the garage. Piece of cake.

No room in garage.
All NIB (and used) pins & vids have been inside delivery.
Never (not once, not ever) has someone left it outside in direct sunlight (90 degrees today in Texas) and just drive off.
I've probably owned dozens of pins and dozens of vids over the decades.

i did not choose this delivery company.

nor, did I get any notice from spooky or the delivery company that this would only get delivered outside. So expectation, was the usual delivery, and meant I had not prepared to have help here to move it inside in the middle of a work day.

If it's about saving money, then just leave the boxed pin at the delivery hub location (for even less delivery cost), call me, and let me coordinate coming to pick it up and bring it into my own home with planned/scheduled help. Don't charge even more to deliver it outside & leave it there. That's el stupido.

#6319 7 years ago

Here are the RZ mods that I have come up with and I have them on my website to order.
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Rob-Zombies-Spook-Show-International/c/21009054/offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc
Thanks,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

I just finished and added some interactive speaker lights to my RZ. If anyone wants these or would like to add them to their order it's not a problem.

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Speaker-Lighting-for-Rob-Zombie-International-Spook-Show/p/72732669/category=21009054

Here's a few pictures and a YouTube video.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

20161005_150228 (resized).jpg20161005_150228 (resized).jpg
20161005_150317 (resized).jpg20161005_150317 (resized).jpg

#6320 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

well...

Yeah that's normal they just leave in driveway i had same company. I removed mine off the pallet and had a friend help me get inside.

You can pay $$$ for white glove service or sometimes hand them some cash

#6321 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Yeah that's normal they just leave in driveway i had same company. I just took mine off the pallet and had a friend help me get inside.
I think you can pay $$$ for white glove service or sometimes hand them some cash

i tried... guy was like... nope.
in fact, he said even if whoever paid for the shipping had paid extra to have it brought inside, he would not do it.
dang.

#6322 7 years ago

My kid got home just a bit ago & we were able to roll it up several steps & get inside
Have it unboxed now.
Now need 1 more teenager to help us get it up stairs (that are inside) so we can unstrap & play

#6323 7 years ago

I just got mine yesterday,they were supposed to call before they came by.
They didn't,thankfully someone was home.

Game plays fast,lots of fun.

#6324 7 years ago

What numbers are being shipped now?

#6325 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

haven't really checked... but think i'm #123 ?

#6326 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I'm number #120 and mine hasn't shipped yet, but I saw #119 shipped earlier in the thread so I'd guess that is about where they are.

#6327 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

haven't really checked... but think i'm #123 ?

Your # is just behind the band... can't make it out.

#6328 7 years ago

Hey guys. I'm taking a nib rz standard (#58 i believe) on trade. Full upgrades (toys, leds, plastic protectors). I will have it available Friday at expo. Open to trades or outright sale ($7200). Let me know.

Christopher

#6329 7 years ago

Guys that have games already... what lighting mods are you doing if any?

#6330 7 years ago

I don't have my yet but already ordered the Pinball Refinery UV lighting kit and interactive speaker lighting kit. Looking forward to getting my game!

#6331 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Is the knocker in the match sequence tweaked in v15? Mine goes off for a match at the very start of the match sequence rather than when the match is revealed.

ahh.. i'll add that fix (done)

#6332 7 years ago

Pinball refinery lighting kit looks awesome saw it in person yesterday looks even better than pics show. Does not wash out colors enhances them. Also will work great for lighting up side pin blades when they become available I know jbthere in the works now. Great game just got that much better!!!

#6333 7 years ago

I had a customer use the dripping blood bezel, and he sent me this pic. I also painted the screw heads black for him. I'm not sure that's the best location to install, but there are probably a lot more options.

RZ MDM (resized).jpegRZ MDM (resized).jpeg

#6334 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Ok, it would have been nice if he'd helped you getting it indoor. Seeing it was not: I would have asked someone in the neighborhood to help instead of leaving it outside. If it's someone you don't know yet, you'd probably have made new friends too (who doesn't want to be friends with someone who owns pinballs ).

Now it's in the house: Have fun unboxing and playing the game!

#6335 7 years ago

Do wms or stern mirror blades fit a spooky game?

#6336 7 years ago

Your # is just behind the band... can't make it out.

labnip - were you able to confirm your game number?

#6337 7 years ago

Anyone know of a machine in New England? I need to play one before committing to buy it!
Thanks,
Jay

#6338 7 years ago

I'm just finishing up my RZ and Pin15 RZ with the powder coated armor. Here's a few pictures of a mid point and finished.

Wow, it's Bitchin. .... what huge difference this makes in the look of the machines.

I'll be offering this powder coated armor on my website.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

20161007_161122 (resized).jpg20161007_161122 (resized).jpg
20161007_161059 (resized).jpg20161007_161059 (resized).jpg
20161007_161420 (resized).jpg20161007_161420 (resized).jpg
20161007_161143 (resized).jpg20161007_161143 (resized).jpg
20161007_183310 (resized).jpg20161007_183310 (resized).jpg

#6339 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

well...

I had same problem with NAVL. After a ten minute argument. They set in the living room.

#6340 7 years ago

I'm just finishing up my RZ and Pin15 RZ with the powder coated armor. Here's a few pictures of a mid point and finished.
Wow, it's Bitchin. .... what huge difference this makes in the look of the machines.

Do we call that color Hemi Orange?

#6341 7 years ago

I'll be offering this powder coated armor on my website.
Steve
Pinball Refinery

looks phenomenal Steve. You know I'd buy but I'm working with Matt on RZ.

#6342 7 years ago

Quick pic of my new Pinball refinery Rz #2. Looks great thanks again Steve. Pictures don't do it justice the lighting upgrades and powder take it to a new level. Loving the game!!!

IMG_0595 (resized).JPGIMG_0595 (resized).JPG

#6343 7 years ago

The girlfriend(emily) and I just got back from picking up my RZ direct from spooky headquarters. I drove 9 hours with stops on Saturday and 14 hours today.

It was great hanging out with Charlie and Kayte for a couple hours today, checking out the shop and talking pinball. They are both great people; we had a blast.

But like everything in life it couldn't be perfect.
Just drove out of Wisconsin and a big piece of metal punctured and blew out my left rear tire.
Good thing I was a mechanic before so I knew what I was doing. Still not fun changing a tire on the left side of the highway, using a crank bottle jack. The 4runner has been oil sprayed many times so the spare was covered in dirty oil. Luckily it all went well.

Thank you again Charlie and Kayte for your hospitality cannot wait to set it up tommorow. Need sleep now.

20161009_141607 (resized).jpg20161009_141607 (resized).jpg

20161009_104610 (resized).jpg20161009_104610 (resized).jpg

1476077242474-1693930778 (resized).jpg1476077242474-1693930778 (resized).jpg

#6344 7 years ago

Just got the email from KT! My game will be ready in about 2 weeks. My wife is due in 3 weeks.... hopefully I can get a few games in before I won't have any time to play

#6345 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

The girlfriend(emily) and I just got back from picking up my RZ direct from spooky headquarters. I drove 9 hours with stops on Saturday and 14 hours today.
It was great hanging out with Charlie and Kayte for a couple hours today, checking out the shop and talking pinball. They are both great people; we had a blast.

Glad it worked out, blowouts are never fun. But hey, what's with wearing a slipknot shirt to a zombie pickup!?

#6346 7 years ago

Just got the email from KT! My game will be ready in about 2 weeks. My wife is due in 3 weeks.... hopefully I can get a few games in before I won't have any time to play

Buy the front loading baby backpack and you can play while your future pinball champ watches!

#6347 7 years ago

Same thing happened with me! I got my game 3 days before my wife's due date; luckily the baby was stubborn and I got a few more days of play.

#6348 7 years ago

That's cool Mitch. I want to come by and play it.

Quoted from Mitch:

But like everything in life it couldn't be perfect.
Just drove out of Wisconsin and a big piece of metal punctured and blew out my left rear tire.
Good thing I was a mechanic before so I knew what I was doing. Still not fun changing a tire on the left side of the highway, using a crank bottle jack. The 4runner has been oil sprayed many times so the spare was covered in dirty oil. Luckily it all went well.
Thank you again Charlie and Kayte for your hospitality cannot wait to set it up tommorow. Need sleep now.

#6349 7 years ago

For those watching numbers, excited to say I got email that mine is on line and should be ready in 3 weeks. #150! Super excited!

#6350 7 years ago

Look! There's my Spooky pins!

rd

IMG_3322 (resized).PNGIMG_3322 (resized).PNG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.