2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 223.
#6101 7 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Just had my best game yet! 179M.
couple notes on software things.
1. would be great if the last score played would be part of the cycle after the game is over.. its nice to see the score big and red like it is for a quick moment when the game ends instead of the basic white small text.
2. when the initial ball save is still on from the start of ball, and you drain out of an outlane completing chop at the same time. The ball save should stay on after you get the ball back. Just an opinion.

how many modes/songs did you complete?

#6102 7 years ago

Just checked the audits on my routed RZ. 253 games played in the last month. The only issue has been a ball getting stuck under a sling, which I fixed by dialing back the slings to 4 and replacing the sling rubber with the next size down. A marvelous game.

#6103 7 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Just checked the audits on my routed RZ. 253 games played in the last month. The only issue has been a ball getting stuck under a sling, which I fixed by dialing back the slings to 4 and replacing the sling rubber with the next size down. A marvelous game.

At a dollar a play it'll be paid off in 30 months? 60 months if you're splitting with the house. I don't see how operators stay in business but kudos to you for doing so.

#6104 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

At a dollar a play it'll be paid off in 30 months? 60 months if you're splitting with the house. I don't see how operators stay in business but kudos to you for doing so.

? he can sell the game eventually... that's how.

#6105 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Yeah, I was going to ask, is it set at $1 per game?

253 games in a month means about 8-9 a day. Not exactly heavy use, most of the HUO guys here probably play theirs more than that.

Buying Routed might be better than buying HUO here ...

rd

#6106 7 years ago

It's 75 cents a game, but it has completion at the same location that includes LOTR, SS, WOZ, TWD, and Metallica. All the games are 75 cents but WOZ, which is a buck.

#6107 7 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

It's 75 cents a game, but it has completion at the same location that includes LOTR, SS, WOZ, TWD, and Metallica. All the games are 75 cents but WOZ, which is a buck.

It's a good location too all games are in good shape and all play great.

#6108 7 years ago

I wish there was a nicer font to the numbers and scores. It kind of reminds me main frame dumb terminal from the 70's Dave mentioned that the score font isn't easy to change though. Love gazing at the game through you guys though. Hoping to get ours mid/late October.

#6109 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

By the way, first time I've watched the game being played and really payed close attention to the DMD. Some really wild animations going on there. This is going to sound odd, but I think I saw some testicles being chopped off in the animation

Only one ball gets cut off, the dangling one is "saved" , sick, but accurate !

#6110 7 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I wish there was a nicer font to the numbers and scores. It kind of reminds me main frame dumb terminal from the 70's

Completely agree; it needs to be polished up.

#6111 7 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Completely agree; it needs to be polished up.

I 2nd that it makes me want type a dos commannd.

#6112 7 years ago

I'm going to play around with the fonts today to see if I can get something a little less "mainframe'ish"

#6113 7 years ago

Super limited to font size.. toying with this

newfont.ng (resized).pngnewfont.ng (resized).png

#6114 7 years ago

I'm not sure what the technical limitation to font size is, but if that's the size you're limited to, I think the current font is better.

#6115 7 years ago

The issue here is people want a better font for the small numerals?

David I can help with that...

#6116 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yes, the smaller font "block text"

#6117 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

See this why spooky is awesome they listing to there customers

#6118 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Yes, the smaller font "block text"

thanks guys.

also- more frequent score displays. this is a complaint of mine on all but JJP games though. if you're lighting it up and getting animations, it can an eternity before you see your total. doubly annoying when you're trying to learn the game and how it scores.

#6119 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Super limited to font size.. toying with this

IMO that's too "blocky" and harder to read at a glance. Most of the numbers are only defined by 2 or 3 pixels different than a solid rectangle. I see Ben has chimed in so maybe he has some good ideas...

#6120 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

how many modes/songs did you complete?

I think 4 including 2 1k corpses(1450ish), LDG, Dragula, and super beast.

#6121 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I'm going to play around with the fonts today to see if I can get something a little less "mainframe'ish"

From a distance (of 12,000 miles..) and not having played the game yet, the fonts are one of the only things I don't like the look of. As someone said, I want to type CMD something. Lol

Pleaasssse no comic sans.

rd

#6122 7 years ago

Does anyone else find their power supply to be extra loud? It is by far the loudest sound in my house. All my other 7 Pins are silent and this RZ idles like the f'n dragula. I might have a lemon power supply.

#6123 7 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Does anyone else find their power supply to be extra loud? It is by far the loudest sound in my house. All my other 7 Pins are silent and this RZ idles like the f'n dragula. I might have a lemon power supply.

The new Stern Spike games make a racket too.

rd

#6124 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The new Stern Spike games make a racket too.
rd

Yeah. The spike ones have a fan in them and makes a lot of noise. I have never heard anything from my AMH or RZ.

#6125 7 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

I think 4 including 2 1k corpses(1450ish), LDG, Dragula, and super beast.

Cool thanks. We're you on most recent code version? Did the modes feel like they were worth enough compared to LDG and H1K?

#6126 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

Arrived this afternoon!!!

#6128 7 years ago

Looks like #107 is on the box.

#6129 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yeah. The spike ones have a fan in them and makes a lot of noise. I have never heard anything from my AMH or RZ.

My RZ does have a fan in it that makes a good bit of noise. Nothing bad; just normal fan noise. Maybe Spooky changed to a different power supply mid-run?

#6130 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

My RZ does have a fan in it that makes a good bit of noise. Nothing bad; just normal fan noise. Maybe Spooky changed to a different power supply mid-run?

I'll have to look at mine. I never noticed it but maybe I have the volume too load to notice.

#6131 7 years ago

its on the box 107

Quoted from DylanFan71:

Arrived this afternoon!!!

sweet enjoy your game mine should be here later this week

#6132 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Cool thanks. We're you on most recent code version? Did the modes feel like they were worth enough compared to LDG and H1K?

the modes with multi balls at the end can be worth a lot of points.. make sure you get the mode multiplier when you start up on the upper PF

#6133 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I may have something up my sleeves

I'm trying to think what mod david is doing for RZ

#6134 7 years ago

One shooter rod left pm if your interested thank u

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#6136 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I have a test video of another font being used
https://www.facebook.com/FawzmaGames

How about the "calibrating" font on the first video on your Facebook page?

rd

#6137 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

How about the "calibrating" font on the first video on your Facebook page?
rd

doesn't scale down quite right

#6138 7 years ago

Can you not make the font bigger and just have it overlaid on top of the whatever graphics are being displayed?

#6139 7 years ago

Not a fan of the block font on the Facebook test video. Ben's help sounds interesting though, perhaps idea of better clarity, but within the same size limit?

#6140 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Really?!? My AMH sounds like a jet engine spinning up or down when I power the game...

#6141 7 years ago

ok how about something as simple as adding curves

IMG_1056 (resized).JPGIMG_1056 (resized).JPG

#6142 7 years ago

I like that much better!

#6143 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

That's looks better to me, though a few numbers look a bit off. I'm looking at you, 5. What's the resolution of the WPC font?

#6144 7 years ago

fixing that 5.. Other games look to use 5x7

#6146 7 years ago

one more.. 5 fixed and 1 changed

IMG_1057 (resized).JPGIMG_1057 (resized).JPG

#6147 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

looks good!!!

#6148 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Nice!

It also looks like you've released v14.

#6149 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Quoted from FawzmaGames:

It looks great.

#6150 7 years ago

That really does look better. I'm glad you are open to suggestions and trying to work on small things like this. That is the type of polish that continues to impress me with the Spooky games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 210.00
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.