2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 223.
#6051 7 years ago

This is an okay thing to do as long as common sense is used.

Quoted from herg:

but I'm not sure how to track that down other than going into switch test and banging on the playfield.

#6052 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

My RZ is also shipping tmrw #110

hey Herg, have to admit I'm curious to see what your line chart would look like now that we are around #110.

#6053 7 years ago

Still tracking pretty darned close to linear.

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

#6054 7 years ago

If it keeps going that way, I may get a nice christmas gift

#6055 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Still tracking pretty darned close to linear.

Thanks for sharing!

#6056 7 years ago

Has anyone done any mods to there game yet ?

#6057 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I will invoke a firestorm of mods when I get mine around Dec/Jan based on current estimate. #171. I'll share some pics of what I have in store.

#6059 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I may have something up my sleeves

#6060 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I may have something up my sleeves

YAY

#6061 7 years ago

An LCD mod like Mike D's AC/DC would absolutely be bad ass. There is plenty of room near Spaulding. Think of all the clips from his movies, concert vid and music videos. I've mentioned it to him. His mod polls the software to know what song/mode its in and plays the appropriate video file. Its a very slick mod that looks fantastic in my AC/DC.

#6062 7 years ago

Check this out about 31

I need to go see this movie asap

#6063 7 years ago

Great review and spot on! I cant wait to see it again. I think it will be on video on demand (check listings) and finally for an October release.

#6064 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I will invoke a firestorm of mods when I get mine around Dec/Jan based on current estimate. #171. I'll share some pics of what I have in store.

mine will be one of a kind bec that makes me happy.

-glare guard
-PDI glass
-will send lockdown and armor and coin door to pinballrefinery for some shade of orange/rust most likely
-orange plastic protectors
-various figures if they fit well
-red drop target
-red EL wire
-purple EL wire
-green EL wire
-12V flasher strips tied to game
-pbl game interactive lockdown bar
-leg protectors
-target splints
-various orange and/or clear rubber silicone replacements
-anti rattle tape
-orange flipper buttons
-glossy pinballs
-additional spotlights
-cliffy shooter lane protector if it fits
-felt lockdown bar protection and snugness

-will also order modfather shooter rod, pin cup

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#6065 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

mine will be one of a kind bec that makes me happy.
-glare guard
-PDI glass
-will send lockdown and armor and coin door to pinballrefinery for some shade of orange/rust most likely
-orange plastic protectors
-various figures if they fit well
-red drop target
-red EL wire
-purple EL wire
-green EL wire
-12V flasher strips tied to game
-pbl game interactive lockdown bar
-leg protectors
-target splints
-various orange and/or clear rubber silicone replacements
-anti rattle tape
-orange flipper buttons
-glossy pinballs
-additional spotlights
-cliffy shooter lane protector if it fits
-felt lockdown bar protection and snugness
-will also order modfather shooter rod, pin cup

Awesome were can I get the orange plastic protectors ?

#6066 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Awesome were can I get the orange plastic protectors ?

Joe
laseriffic.com

#6067 7 years ago

I'm starting to like the stripped down, bleak look, so I don't think I'll be doing much to mine.

The previous owner installed a shaker and topper. He also gave me a knocker with it, which I installed.

I put Titan rubbers in it, but I left most of them black with a few red here and there. I'll be interested to see the orange.

I swapped out all of the LEDs and installed a LED OCD. I added a booze holder, and that's about all I plan to do to it.

I don't think I'm even going to add spotlights. With room lighting, I can see the playfield fine, and even without room lighting, I don't lose the ball while playing. I switched to Comet Frosted 2SMD Twin in the GI, and they spread more of their light across the playfield rather than directly at the bottoms of the plastics. I think this keeps my eyes from adjusting to the bright light as much and allows them to see the dark playfield better.

Oh, I just remembered anti-rattle tape. I need some badly.

#6068 7 years ago

about the red drop target... in the first prototype I had, the drop target was a 3d printed hack job. Eventually it broke and I reprinted it in red. It turned out pretty cool.

The final version is the black injected mold williams style. You can get that piece in red, black and yellow from Pinball Life.

#6069 7 years ago

I had thought about trying to print a modified drop target with a back that would help avoid balls getting trapped. After thinking through it fully, though, the ones that need a big shake are resting between the left edge of the target and the rail to the left. I don't think any shape would help in that case.

#6070 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I had thought about trying to print a modified drop target with a back that would help avoid balls getting trapped. After thinking through it fully, though, the ones that need a big shake are resting between the left edge of the target and the rail to the left. I don't think any shape would help in that case.

You would need to engineer a mechanism that had a spring loaded flap/wire that opens to block that area when the drop target was up.

#6071 7 years ago

NM

#6072 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

You would need to engineer a mechanism that had a spring loaded flap/wire that opens to block that area when the drop target was up.

More work than it's worth. I'll just continue to shake it loose when it happens. It's not too bad.

#6073 7 years ago

Some feedback on my what! difficulies. Had forgotten soon after setting game up I moved it to a perpendicular location and did not level again. I checked last night and right side was low about one degree. After adjusting higher, I was soon knocking on Spaulding's door. Next issue was gate wouldn't open big enough for ball to pass through to hole. Remembering I had to adjust gate in menu before, I realize when I updated.code, it lost my setting. Default setting is about 1, I chose 10 and it worked fine. Will likely adjust further. But dropped my first ball in hole and started what mb! Woohoo.

#6074 7 years ago

What is the anti rattle tape for? And where do you install it.

#6075 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Some feedback on my what! difficulies. Had forgotten soon after setting game up I moved it to a perpendicular location and did not level again. I checked last night and right side was low about one degree. After adjusting higher, I was soon knocking on Spaulding's door. Next issue was gate wouldn't open big enough for ball to pass through to hole. Remembering I had to adjust gate in menu before, I realize when I updated.code, it lost my setting. Default setting is about 1, I chose 10 and it worked fine. Will likely adjust further. But dropped my first ball in hole and started what mb! Woohoo.

Next update will keep the old servo settings so you don't have to go through that again.

#6076 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Glass,Back glass tends to rattle with the shaker motor.

#6077 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

It's superb stuff if you get the right sort. I bought mine from someone on the site.

#6078 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It's superb stuff if you get the right sort. I bought mine from someone on the site.

Do you put it in the lower track? Any idea where you got it.

#6079 7 years ago

I just use gorilla clear tape for rattles,you will have to use a few layers but it works fine,

#6080 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Do you put it in the lower track? Any idea where you got it.

Goes down the outside edge of the glass - made a real difference. It's quite thick - never seen anything similar in shops.

Best price was from a pinsider.

Tekman if you can search him out and send him a pm.

#6081 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

More work than it's worth. I'll just continue to shake it loose when it happens. It's not too bad.

Is there any way to mount a one-way gate (like used on the right orbit on SM and MM) there behind the left side of the drop target or would that block an orbit exit? It would probably need to be angled just a little if it were possible.

#6082 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I was having issues as well. At first, I thought I'd angle the drop target some more and resolve the issue or add a piece rubber on the wall to push the ball away from the drop. After some consideration and tinkering, putting the drop more of an angle was not good for game play and more balls went past. I ended up moving the drop target over to the right a bit and this seems to have corrected the issue for the most part. The ball has to knock the drop target down to get past it. A pinball can still get though and get hung up, but it's not as frequent now that the open space between drop target and stand up is less.

Added over 8 years ago: Update:

After playing a bunch with the drop moved over to the right I found that when it did get lodged, it was pretty bad. Ended up moving back to left, while it slips through more often, it gets stuck less. Thanks for the tip Spooky

#6083 7 years ago

I should have mine within a month pretty excited about it! How much is the shaker do we need to contact Spooky to get one? Is it integrated well?

#6084 7 years ago

$100. Pinball life. Haven't installed it yet.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I should have mine within a month pretty excited about it! How much is the shaker do we need to contact Spooky to get one? Is it integrated well?

#6085 7 years ago

I think spooky will install the shaker and knocker for a small charge. I'm considering adding them to mine too.

#6086 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Is there any way to mount a one-way gate (like used on the right orbit on SM and MM) there behind the left side of the drop target or would that block an orbit exit? It would probably need to be angled just a little if it were possible.

Interesting idea. I might look into it if the hangs end up bothering me enough.

#6087 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I think spooky will install the shaker and knocker for a small charge. I'm considering adding them to mine too.

You order the knocker and shaker from pinball life and ship directly to spooky. Let them know it's on the way and they will install it free of charge is what I recall

#6088 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

You order the knocker and shaker from pinball life and ship directly to spooky. Let them know it's on the way and they will install it free of charge is what I recall

Yes, ship it to them and let them know. It's 25$ each to have them installed. I went ahead and did it for both.

#6089 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Interesting idea. I might look into it if the hangs end up bothering me enough.

If there is any screw on the plastics in that area, an additional piece of Lexan could be attached with the screw to mount the gate in the right position.

#6090 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If there is any screw on the plastics in that area, an additional piece of Lexan could be attached with the screw to mount the gate in the right position.

I'm sure they well figure out a fix. The one i played never had that issue when i played it.

#6091 7 years ago

Living Dead Girl Mode/Add a ball

At first, this mode is just adrenaline packed wildness with adding balls and hitting the ramp to collect jackpots. After some games, It seems this is the mode that always dominates that area hindering me from getting into house of 1000 corpses. Is there a way to make it a bit more difficult so it doesn't dominate the game so much? My pop bumpers usually end up getting me close to entering the mode and a couple missed shots to drop and there we are. Don't get me wrong, the mode in itself is fun and worth big points, but I find myself wanting more than just a ramp shot for jackpot and I'm hoping to see more depth there at some point. Perhaps I've missed something on the mode?

I'm not sure this has already been requested, but I'd sure like some tunes while entering in the high score. When you're coming off that adrenaline rush and award, music should fit the feeling

#6092 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

I'm not sure this has already been requested, but I'd sure like some tunes while entering in the high score. When you're coming off that adrenaline rush and award, music should fit the feeling

I like that idea!

#6093 7 years ago

Yeah that be good idea also have it so you put custom messages on the dmd

#6094 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

hey has anyone had anymore fuse being blown after newest code ?

Yes, just updated to the latest says version 13(website calls it 12) on machine and blew one last night during house of 1000 corpses.

#6095 7 years ago

By the way, first time I've watched the game being played and really payed close attention to the DMD. Some really wild animations going on there. This is going to sound odd, but I think I saw some testicles being chopped off in the animation

#6096 7 years ago

By the way, first time I've watched the game being played and really payed close attention to the DMD. Some really wild animations going on there. This is going to sound odd, but I think I saw some testicles being chopped off in the animation

Well of course that's the Adult Mode ball save animation.

#6097 7 years ago

This is going to sound odd, but I think I saw some testicles being chopped off in the animation

Nothing odd about it and that is most definitely what you saw, nut sack CHOP!

#6098 7 years ago

Does anyone know if movie clips were added in the game? I remember seeing a snipped of Grandpa from 1000 Corpses with "Its Showtime" but that may have been to show off the color display. Ben?

#6099 7 years ago

Just had my best game yet! 179M.

couple notes on software things.

1. would be great if the last score played would be part of the cycle after the game is over.. its nice to see the score big and red like it is for a quick moment when the game ends instead of the basic white small text.

2. when the initial ball save is still on from the start of ball, and you drain out of an outlane completing chop at the same time. The ball save should stay on after you get the ball back. Just an opinion.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#6100 7 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Just had my best game yet! 179M.
couple notes on software things.
1. would be great if the last score played would be part of the cycle after the game is over.. its nice to see the score big and red like it is for a quick moment when the game ends instead of the basic white small text.
2. when the initial ball save is still on from the start of ball, and you drain out of an outlane completing chop at the same time. The ball save should stay on after you get the ball back. Just an opinion.

yeah having scores in big color txt would be nice touch like it is on amh but in different font

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (OBO)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Wanted
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/122 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.